FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is David Ray Griffin a fraud?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

I am coming to believe that DRG is a fraud in the same way as Steve Jones -- IE cloaked in a perception of mild mannered respectibility but deep down taking the truth movement in the wrong direction

Is he directly or indirectly knowingly or unknowingly working for the perps

I expect to get lots of outrage and indignant replies from those of you who have bought into his perceived respectability --- peel back the veneer and take a closer look
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he's not. And nor is Steven Jones.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this another attempted angle for NPT??? Rolling Eyes
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWSU3 if your theory is correct you would'nt need to spend time discrediting people. your facts alone would prove them wrong, obviously they dont so you need to discredit people.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Ray Griffin, is the author of the book, The New Pearl Harbor, beloved by many in the 911 Truth Movement as providing a definitive 911 skeptics account, even discussing various physical evidence claims pointing to 9-11 being an inside job. Writing his book's forward is Richard Falk. They're often a team, David Ray and Richard, both one world government aficionados (and I don't know about you, but I do admit to finding one world gov't advocates creepy) who work on the same projects and write for the same publications advocating a world government solution. Richard Falk, in fact, is a member of the CFR, the Council on Foreign Relations. He's worked on new world order projects for the CFR, like the World Order Models Project financed by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Rockefeller Foundation. What the hell is one to make of a CFR member wanting to expose 9-11? Another frequent writing/project partner of Griffin is John Cobb, former senior economist for the World Bank. Griffin and Cobb founded the Center for Process Studies which received support from the Rockefeller Foundation. Griffin and Cobb have also co-authored some materials with Club of Rome member Herman Daly. Griffin, himself, referred to as the "well known theologian", has some unusual ideas about how humanity should think about God and apparently wants us to revert to some type of mysticism on our path to the new world order. Here's an interview of him talking about it:

www.context.org/ICLIB/IC24/Griffin.htm
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

4U2P wrote:
I am coming to believe that DRG is a fraud in the same way as Steve Jones -- IE cloaked in a perception of mild mannered respectibility but deep down taking the truth movement in the wrong direction

Hmm what you mean more respectable than Wood's, Reynolds and Fetzer?
Quote:

Like people who push the NPT and the Half Baked Bean Weapon theory?
Quote:
I expect to get lots of outrage and indignant replies from those of you who have bought into his perceived respectability --- peel back the veneer and take a closer look

What like people here who tell us how hard they campaign and how many DVD's they gave away last week? Hmm any reason these people should be trusted more than any other 911 Truther?

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick you are changing the subject.

The subject is DRG
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Patrick you are changing the subject.

The subject is DRG

Oh sorry I thought you were talking about peoples credibility?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm aware of the questions raised about DRG.

We need to be clear what is being suggested. There is a world of difference between assisting the NWO agenda knowingly and assisting it unknowingly.

Knowingly means DRG is a fraud and liar and is deliberately (but very subtlely) misleading the movement

Unknowingly means very little. It means he has a different outlook, understanding, strategy and worldview to those who raise these questions of him

Given all that DRG has done for this movement those making these accusations should IMO be very clear what they are saying. Are they saying he is a fraud or just someone with differing opinions?

Given that these suspicions originate from people with a particularly suspicious and paranoid approach to life who think just about everyone is a shill except those that agree with them about everything and then think it is nothing to share these suspicions publicly, I say these accusations are false

I say the type of 'evidence' presented here is far too weak to raise genuinbe doubts about DRG's integrity. A whispering campaign based on this type evidence is extremely unhelpful, much as the not so whispered campaign against Andrew Johnson on these boards is extremely unhelpful.

I could go into detail why I think the evidence presented has no merit, but I really don't reckon it warrants it. Ideally just stop all this paranoid nonsense of endless speculating that different people are shills. If there must be such discussions please put them in the 9/11 controversies section
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Patrick

Do you not find it suspicious that DRG has connections with the CFR,
and receives funding from the Rockefeller Foundation?

If not, then presumably you would find it acceptable for this web site to be endorsed by a CFR member and accept Rockefeller Foundation funding
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Ok Patrick

If not, then presumably you would find it acceptable for this web site to be endorsed by a CFR member and accept Rockefeller Foundation funding

its no differant to me saying dont you think its strange that morgan reynolds used to be working for the bush administration.

but i have never once called him a shill or doubted his intensions even though he believes NPT.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I'm aware of the questions raised about DRG.

We need to be clear what is being suggested. There is a world of difference between assisting the NWO agenda knowingly and assisting it unknowingly.

Knowingly means DRG is a fraud and liar and is deliberately (but very subtlely) misleading the movement

Unknowingly means very little. It means he has a different outlook, understanding, strategy and worldview to those who raise these questions of him

Given all that DRG has done for this movement those making these accusations should IMO be very clear what they are saying. Are they saying he is a fraud or just someone with differing opinions?

Given that these suspicions originate from people with a particularly suspicious and paranoid approach to life who think just about everyone is a shill except those that agree with them about everything and then think it is nothing to share these suspicions publicly, I say these accusations are false

I say the type of 'evidence' presented here is far too weak to raise genuinbe doubts about DRG's integrity. A whispering campaign based on this type evidence is extremely unhelpful, much as the not so whispered campaign against Andrew Johnson on these boards is extremely unhelpful.

I could go into detail why I think the evidence presented has no merit, but I really don't reckon it warrants it. Ideally just stop all this paranoid nonsense of endless speculating that different people are shills. If there must be such discussions please put them in the 9/11 controversies section

2 simple questions for you Ian?

I take it that you would have no objections to this website being endorsed by a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundations?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Ok Patrick

its no differant to me saying dont you think its strange that morgan reynolds used to be working for the bush administration.

but i have never once called him a shill or doubted his intensions even though he believes NPT.

Ok Marky then please answer these 2 questions

I take it that you would have no objections to this website being endorsed by a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundations?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Ok Patrick

can you show evidence this website IS being endorsed by a member of the council on forgien relations and IS recieving funding from rockefeller foundations? i aint going to just join in with speculation you need to show it.

by the way it was one question.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Ok Patrick

can you show evidence this website IS being endorsed by a member of the council on forgien relations and IS recieving funding from rockefeller foundations? i aint going to just join in with speculation you need to show it.

by the way it was one question.

Marky this site is not endorsed by a menber of CFR or funded by the Rockefeller Foundation

The question was would you have any objections if they were?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your question is meaningless unless you can prove it, i could sit here and accuse anyone of the same thing.

would you endorse the spotted green men from cryton taking over this forum and being funded by the gingerbread man? i have no proof but its true Rolling Eyes
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTWSU3

If Richard Falk, Professor [Emeritus] of International Law and Practice, Princeton University wants to write in say what a great forum and website this (unlikely me thinks) I don't really have problem with that

You see just because the CFR is an extremely dodgy organisation that appears wedded to the NWO agenda does not mean that every single one of their members is equally dodgy. The same with Chatham House or World Business Forum.

And then getting Richard Falk's recommendation on your book and then using this for a guilt by association attack. It means nothing to me. If you want me to suspect DRG on the back of this association, you need to show me some real dirt on Richard Falk

Similarly with the Rockefellor Foundation

Sure the Rockefellor's are an extremely dodgy clan at the heart of the NWO agenda. And their foundation supports some dodgy organisations/work. That does mean that every organisation that gets part of its funding from the Rockefellor Foundation is also equally dodgy.

It's a bit subtler than that. Take some other dodgy characters. Bill Gates and George Soros. Are you telling me that all the organisations their charitable trusts fund are also knowingly (and I stress knowingly) working for the NWO agenda

If so, you are welcome to your beliefs. I don't share them and I don't think many others do either.

I suggest these charitable trusts have a more subtle purpose. More about presenting these men as reasonable and benevolent whilst creating vehicles to promote favourable propaganda and offsetting tax liabilities.

But who knows you might be right. DRG might be a major mole in our midsts who for years has been cultivating a quiet calm persona of a studious and grandfatherly theology professor (guffaw) whilst all the while he has just been waiting for 9/11 to happen so he can hijack the inevitable truth movement and corrupt it with his devious ramblings about a new world based on christians (and other people of good faith) standing up against the evil empire. Ah, now you explain it, it is all so obvious

This is not real evidence or real dirt. Until you have proper evidence these are just more highly unhelpful and devisive speculation.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I am coming to believe that DRG is a fraud

Instead of constantly moving his disruptive and manipulative posts... Why isn't this blatant shill banned already?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I am coming to believe that DRG is a fraud

Instead of constantly moving his disruptive and manipulative posts... Why isn't this blatant shill banned already?

Don't forget 4U2P is a friend of Andrew's. I was going to say something about pots 2P in but I won't.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
TTWSU3

If Richard Falk, Professor [Emeritus] of International Law and Practice, Princeton University wants to write in say what a great forum and website this (unlikely me thinks) I don't really have problem with that

You see just because the CFR is an extremely dodgy organisation that appears wedded to the NWO agenda does not mean that every single one of their members is equally dodgy. The same with Chatham House or World Business Forum.

And then getting Richard Falk's recommendation on your book and then using this for a guilt by association attack. It means nothing to me. If you want me to suspect DRG on the back of this association, you need to show me some real dirt on Richard Falk

Sure the Rockefellor's are an extremely dodgy clan at the heart of the NWO agenda. And their foundation supports some dodgy organisations/work. That does mean that every organisation that gets part of its funding from the Rockefellor Foundation is also equally dodgy.

It's a bit subtler than that. Take some other dodgy characters. Bill Gates and George Soros. Are you telling me that all the organisations their charitable trusts fund are also knowingly (and I stress knowingly) working for the NWO agenda

If so, you are welcome to your beliefs. I don't share them and I don't think many others do either.

I suggest these charitable trusts have a more subtle purpose. More about presenting these men as reasonable and benevolent whilst creating vehicles to promote favourable propaganda and offsetting tax liabilities.

But who knows you might be right. DRG might be a major mole in our midsts who for years has been cultivating a quiet calm persona of a studious and grandfatherly theology professor (guffaw) whilst all the while he has just been waiting for 9/11 to happen so he can hijack the inevitable truth movement and corrupt it with his devious ramblings about a new world based on christians (and other people of good faith) standing up against the evil empire. Ah, now you explain it, it is all so obvious

This is not real evidence or real dirt. Until you have proper evidence these are just more highly unhelpful and devisive speculation.

You have not answered my questions?- I will spell them out for you.

Would you be happy for the homepage of this site to have an introduction to the site by a member of the CFR?

Would you be happy for this site to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundation?

A simple yes or no to each will do.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

You are no Jeremy Paxman, THETRUTHWILLSETU3!

The question you are asking is hypothetical, I assume, or are you seeking to obtain such an endorsement and/or funding on the site's behalf.

I doubt you are going to get an answer because your question does not warrant one.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

You are no Jeremy Paxman, THETRUTHWILLSETU3!

The question you are asking is hypothetical, I assume, or are you seeking to obtain such an endorsement and/or funding on the site's behalf.

I doubt you are going to get an answer because your question does not warrant one.

I wasn't asking you Flamesong

You are mentally ill ---seek help
DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Sorry I’m new to all this in-house arguing, but let me get this right you believe both Steven E Jones & Dr David Ray Griffin are both shills and in fact working for the enemy? Am I getting this right? Confused

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: is David Ray Griffin a fraud? Reply with quote

DDD911 wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Sorry I’m new to all this in-house arguing, but let me get this right you believe both Steven E Jones & Dr David Ray Griffin are both shills and in fact working for the enemy? Am I getting this right? Confused

That's it.

David Ray Griffin also believes in a one world government.

Check it out for yourself, he is a director of the Centre for Process Studies
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I wasn't asking you Flamesong

You have reverted to type!

pwnd!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Now if I made a comment like that Ian Neil would PM me with the threat of a ban or Tony Gosling would simply delete the post!

Is it me or is this place getting worse than ever? Rolling Eyes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If TWSU3 wishes to generate fear inside himself that this site is controlled by the NWO, its within his power to protect himself by simply not logging on here anymore

This is guilt by association character assasination at its worst: the anonomous TWSU3 is calling a proffesor of theology a NWO shill

Unlike criticism of Wood, which is firmly grounded in the paucity of her arguments

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
ian neal wrote:
TTWSU3

You have not answered my questions?- I will spell them out for you.

Would you be happy for the homepage of this site to have an introduction to the site by a member of the CFR?

Would you be happy for this site to receive funding from the Rockefeller Foundation?

Please answer the question Ian
DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m sorry but this is all sounds silly to me, SEJ & DRG + Loose Change 2 + Dan Rather & WTC7 all provided me with enough visual & scientific evidence to clearly convince me of deception with the official story, thanks to these people & videos my eyes have been opened to the gritty reality of politics, those men opened my eyes to it all and before I was very asleep.

I always though Steven E Jones had strong Christian views (coming from BYU) and so does DRG, I believe what allows them to continue their 9/11 work is simply they believe in right & wrong,

Look if they hadn’t illuminated me I would still be in la la land. Loose Change 2 was never my doorway to enlightenment, in fact I don’t think it should be used as a gateway video, just show any sensible American that Dan Rather CBS clip of WTC 7 and with his voice and that building falling often wakes many up.

Anyway what I’m getting at is that both SEJ & DRG made the case for conspiracy with regards to the attacks of 9/11, to say otherwise is not only dangerous to 9/11 truth its just wrong in the first place, who’s side are you on THETRUTHWILLSETU3? Because looking through your past posts and I can see is a person who attacks very credible people & just stirs up a wild fire of confusion, do your views carry much weight on here because if they do I’ll consider going elsewhere because this isn’t constructive it’s destructive!

I can certainly understand peoples worries about this place, I’ve only just joined and this place is full of in-fighting & arguments, its about time you all got serious about this isn’t it?

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDD911 wrote:
Anyway what I’m getting at is that both SEJ & DRG made the case for conspiracy with regards to the attacks of 9/11, to say otherwise is not only dangerous to 9/11 truth its just wrong in the first place, who’s side are you on THETRUTHWILLSETU3? Because looking through your past posts and I can see is a person who attacks very credible people & just stirs up a wild fire of confusion, do your views carry much weight on here because if they do I’ll consider going elsewhere because this isn’t constructive it’s destructive!

The only reason he hasn't been banned is because he's a friend of the forum Administrator Andrew Johnson.

Andrew's been pushing the Beam Weapon Theory while supporting Wood's, Reynolds and Fetzer. Andrew has also suggested Steven Jones is a shill. These are facts so let's hope I don't get banned! Rolling Eyes

It's all here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: