FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Myth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Another Myth Reply with quote

All we hear about is 'all those people who saw the planes'. Who are these people? Can we have names? There was also people who witnessed nothing of the sort. All they witnessed were the towers exploding. I wonder how many more they are? 'All those people'. In a court these people would be requested to give evidence. There were certainly planes in the area but we are talking about planes that hit the towers.

Also ALL footage would be scrutinized by experts. Both footage that showed planes, footage that showed no planes and footage that showed what appears to be 'fuzzy blobs'.

All the above would be so much easier to ascertain in a court of law than the poisonous 'jet fuel fire' claims.

Can you see where I am going with this?

All footage could be scrutinized for anomalies. All so called witnesses who continue to say they saw planes would have to give evidence. NPT would make people question themselves as to whether they actually were privy to this so called 'history in the making' or whether they just went along with the wave of hysteria and media manipulations that implanted these assertions and made up their minds for them.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum has gone crazy today! Post after post of no plane theory nonsense. I think that it's very telling that TC and 4U2P haven't been banned.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
This forum has gone crazy today! Post after post of no plane theory nonsense. I think that it's very telling that TC and 4U2P haven't been banned.

Your observations are astounding. Can I have a go now?

I think, I think....I think Patrick Brown hasn't been banned either! Very Happy

Now instead of trolling my thread, Brown, with your monotonous rattle, why don't you respond to the actual post I made?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: