FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guardian Dirty Tricks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Guardian Dirty Tricks? Reply with quote

My earlier letter supporting Tim Sparke has been pulled - so I've just sent this:

Quote:
I posted what I am saying now at around 12.15 this morning and it has been strangely removed - could the Guardian be censoring those who have strong evidence to prove that Tim Sparke is right with what he is saying? I sincerely hope not.

William Rodriguez, the Janitor in the North Tower who saved hundreds of lives on that fateful day by using his master key to get people out, is speaking to packed meetings all over the country (http://www.last-man-out.com/). He was cited an American Hero by President Bush and by Congress. He was encouraged by the Republicans to stand for Congress and to win over the Hispanic vote. However, all William wants to do is represent the 9/11 survivors and to find out the truth about what actually happened on 9/11. For that reason alone he walked away from the chance of political power and his right to victim compensation (had he accepted the latter he would have had to sign an agreement to remain silent - his only source of income now is selling his DVDs).

Three people testified to the 9/11 Kean Commission behind closed doors - President Bush, Vice-President Cheney and.....a janitor in the North Tower. Not even the Generals from NORAD testified behind closed doors. And why were the 'powers that be' so concerned about William's testimony? Because he heard and witnessed an explosion in the basement of the North Tower seconds before the plane actually hit the building....and there are plenty of others who will testify this fact as well. The simple truth is we need a new enquiry - one that is international and impartial which can explore and evaluate the evidence as put forward by powerful witnesses such as William.

Justin Walker
Vice Chair 9/11 Truth Campaign (Britain and Ireland)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: