FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is ANYONE turning their back on 9/11 & What Happened
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
newsmedianews
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Why is ANYONE turning their back on 9/11 & What Happened Reply with quote

In the past few days a friend of mine posted a link to my 9/11 page - http://www.newsmedianews.com/wtc.php on the UK Ecademy website, of which he has been a member for several years.

Within a very brief period, his post, entitled Do you believe elements of the US government were directly implicated in 9/11? at http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=66266 attracted a high number of views and comments.

When he attempted to pursue the train of thought and reaction on what is supposedly an open blog site, albeit 'networking related', he suddenly found his posts removed and himself the subject of a number of insulting comments. The resulting argument this gave rise to on the site can be viewed at http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=66311

Among the comments were such as:
When will you stop coat tailing on the dead?

and

Free speech is welcomed here but only in a positive and ethical way....'

... doesn't the latter sound familiar somehow?

The sad reality is those who fail to stand up for freedom whilst professing to do so run the risk of seeing it taken away from themselves and others. And we are seeing this happen on a daily basis.

And George Orwell - well, strangely enough he was American too?
(George Orwell http://www.levity.com/corduroy/orwell.htm
The Beat Generation : Writers from the Beat Era of American Literature)
against
http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/gorwell.htm

Keith Harris
editor
newsmedianews.com

http://www.newsmedianews.com/publishing.php

Last edited by newsmedianews on Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its crazy innit?

why is independent thinking so offensive to people?!!!!

who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people have there third eye/forehead controled and some dont, thats why independent thinking is so offensive to some people?!!!! i.e. They would need to face there internal weaknesses.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it would be unlikely for those obsessed with accumulating as much paper as possible in full reliance on the system to question that same system.
Like how those who achieve lots in capitalism argue that its completely meritocratic even when they inherited all their money...
Bit of a shame your friend chose to go down the pod route, imo there is far more convincing evidence. Even so, i doubt the majority of people on that site would consider much that questions the official story.
Too much invested in the whole illusion.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i think the pod theory needs to be abandoned.. unless better quality images can be found or other evidence.
not saying theres definately no pod, but there's much harder evidence which shows elements of the gov were responsible.
the pod theory does more damage to the movement than good

HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Cog diss Reply with quote

The detractors fall, mostly, into two categories.
1 Infiltrators.
2. The cognitive dissonant.
The former need no comment. The latter : many people are genuinely frightened by non-Establishment opinions. Their security is under threat from sheep facing the wrong way. As children - and possibly still now - they would cover their ears and shout "I'm not listeningggggg."

Dont waste ANY time on them : concentrate on the 5%.
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pod Theory ! Best sticking with the apparent mobile calls from the plane's because according to industry experts, the crucial link in wireless cell phone transmission from an aircraft is altitude and beyond a certain altitude which is usually reached within a few minutes after takeoff, cell phone calls are no longer possible.In other words, given the wireless technology available on September 11 2001, these cell calls could not have been placed from high altitude. http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO408B.html
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theories such as the "pods" or "planes were holographic projections" or "no bombs on London Tubes, only power surges" are pushed by cranks or infiltrators. Although the official conspiracy theories will be incredulous compared to the sensible class of unofficial theories, unofficial theories that are even worse than the official account are created and promoted, specifically to discredit "conspiracy theorists".

This is how a debate ought to go: the official theorists start with ad hominem attacks on their opponents, then the level of debate is raised to take a quantitative analysis of the science behind the official theorists' claims. Note how at this stage, the official theorists must rely on the sort of qualitative description that is promoted by popular magazines, where the author of the magazine article just happens to be related to a Government official. Eventually, the pro-government / pro-sheep camp will slink off with their tails between their legs.

The best 9/11 elements to concentrate on are the collapse of WTC 7 followed by the Twin Towers, and the refusal to publicise video evidence of the Pentagon impact (apart from a pathetic 5-frame forgery concocted months after the event).
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poseidon wrote:
Theories such as the "pods" or "planes were holographic projections" or "no bombs on London Tubes, only power surges" are pushed by cranks or infiltrators. Although the official conspiracy theories will be incredulous compared to the sensible class of unofficial theories, unofficial theories that are even worse than the official account are created and promoted, specifically to discredit "conspiracy theorists".

That's a bit rich coming from someone who promotes the view that the gas chambers at Auschwitz were a hoax.
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally says:

Quote:
Poseidon wrote:

That's a bit rich coming from someone who promotes the view that the gas chambers at Auschwitz were a hoax.

I'm sure most people's views on this are like mine of 2002 or earlier, before I began investigating 9/11 in the run-up to the Iraq war and found that our rulers are rather bigger liars than I had imagined. If I had heard someone claim that "there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz", I would have suspected that they were at best delusional, and at worst motivated by a secret desire to murder millions.

When one starts looking into the terror attacks, particularly 9/11, it's easy to see that there is more to it than the official version of "Muslim suicide bombers or hijackers". Either it was an inside job, or the establishment is covering up for a foreign power other than "Muslim militants". In the course of my research I found that Israel's fingerprints were all over the WTC attacks, and the Bush administration were linked to the Pentagon hit. I had imagined politicians lied about relatively minor things such as the economy. The idea that they would not be honest about an event in which thousands of lives were lost was quite a major shift in world view, and I wanted to search for any corroborating evidence I could find.

It is certainly not necessary for the 9/11 sceptic to believe the Holocaust is a hoax. After I researched the Holocaust in books and on the internet, I found that not only were there problems with the theory, it was actually physically and scientifically impossible. For instance, the claim is that "six million" Jews and five million other "undesirables" were systematically murdered as part of a Nazi extermination programme. Auschwitz was said to have been the site where more than four million Jews were killed; this claim was revised down to a little over one million with no corresponding reduction in the headline "six million" (or five million) figure. The German Topf cremation ovens at Auschwitz-Birkenau took about 60 minutes to cremate each body; a modern oven such as the Newton takes 70 minutes. Crematorium II, a 15-muffle unit, was in existence from March 15, 1943 to November 27, 1944; Crematorium III, also a 15-muffle unit, was in existence from June 25, 1943 to November 27, 1944. Crematorium I was a 6-muffle unit, IV and V were 8. There were about 52 muffles in total, and each oven was in operation for about 600 days.

Let's just suppose for the sake of argument that the ovens could function 24/7 with no stoppages for maintenance or to change the firebricks, and this carried on for two years. Let's pretend there are 25 hours per day, 400 days per year. So we have 25 x 400 x 2 = 20,000 bodies capacity per muffle or oven unit. Eleven million divided by twenty thousand equals 550 oven or muffle units required. This is stretching it; the ovens were subject to frequent breakdowns and were only designed to be operated for twelve hours per day. There would have to have been well over 500 additional ovens at other camps to make the theory work, and they do not appear to have existed in that quantity.

The actual Auschwitz oven capacity would have been about 52 per hour or 52 x 12 = 624 per day (not counting breakdowns) multiplied by about 600 days which gives 374,400 as a very generous estimate. The original claim of over 4 million is out by more than an order of magnitude, and neither does the revised claim bear up to scrutiny. Taking a look at the officially certified deaths in German concentration camps (according to the International Committee of the Red Cross), we have: Auschwitz (60,056); Bergen-Belsen (6,853); Buchenwald (20,687); [...] Mauthausen (78,859); [to name a few], and a total of 296,077.

This link allows a free download of Germar Rudolf's latest book Lectures on the Holocaust, which was published in English in August 2005, a couple of months before he was arrested in the US on trumped-up charges relating to immigration and deported to a German jail. The book, which may also be ordered on-line at that page, is a good introduction to the Holocaust controversy, treating the issues tactfully. The figures for certified deaths are on page 39. Also see this page of mine which has numerous links to enable the researcher to investigate matters such as Rudolf's proof that the walls of the tiny delousing rooms at Auschwitz had high cyanide concentrations whilst the large putative "gas chambers" rooms had zero or negligible cyanide content, the Head of Archives and Senior Curator at the Polish government's Auschwitz State Museum admitted to a Jewish researcher on videotape (available as a free download) that the "gas chamber" at the Auschwitz I main camp was reconstructed from an air raid shelter after the war. the "six million" myth was first promoted back in 1900 three years after the first Zionist Congress in Basle, but two world wars were required to get the hoax off the ground, etc.

There is zero forensic evidence to support the extermination conspiracy theory involving gas chambers as the murder weapon. What actually happened is that some 300,000 concentration camp inmates succumbed to typhoid and malnutrition in the later stages of the war as the supply chains broke down.

I wanted to construct a theory which best fit the facts and could account for all the false-flag events and "accidents" right up to the Egyptian ferry sinking with the loss of some 1,000 lives just three days after the Egyptian Parliament had refused to adopt January 27 as a Holocaust Remembrance Day as per Israel's UN Resolution of November 1, 2005. This is how my version of events stands at present.

The Holocaust extermination theory did not make any kind of sense. Germany was fighting for its very survival against the US, Russia, UK, etc, and having to keep control of the occupied territories. (Today, the Allied forces cannot even maintain order in Iraq!) Somehow, the hoaxers surmise, Germany had sufficient spare manpower, coke, and possibly secondhand motor oil and means of transportation, that it could afford to carry out an extermination of eleven million people.

The range of theories my views would encompass include (i) Nuclear Blackmail and (ii) CryptoJews. The Nuclear Blackmail theory takes into account Israel's three diesel-powered subs with modified cruise missiles capable of delivering nuclear warheads and with a 900-mile range. In this theory, it is even possible that George W Bush and Tony Blair are as pure as the driven snow. The CryptoJew theory (link is to a page featuring .mp3 files, well worth a listen) holds that even the Bush family could secretly be Jews (possibly descended from Solomon Bush, a Jewish army officer). [Section deleted re Tony Blair possibly being Jewish: George Orwell / Eric Blair was not Jewish.] The CryptoJew theory does not imply that all Jews are part of the conspiracy, merely a tiny elite. This theory would have Bush as quite prepared to sacrifice thousands of his citizens. The truth is likely to lie somewhere between these extremes; slush payments (e.g. £4 million to Blair which was laundered on property) play a role, and sometimes the stick is used (bombings, sinking of ferries, etc) whenever a satellite state displeases the zionist protection racket.

The easiest approach for the 9/11 sceptic is to ignore the Holocaust issue. Given its polemic nature, it is not worth bringing it up in every debate on 9/11. However, I regarded it as intellectually dishonest to attempt to sweep the issue under the carpet, and regard an understanding of this hoax and global zionist power as a prerequisite to any serious attempt to comprehend international affairs. The 9/11 movement doesn't seem to be going anywhere by just arguing over whether "Bush did it" or whether there were pods. The fact that so many historical revisionists have been jailed, persecuted or sacked such as Rudolf, Zundel, Irving, Verbeke, Graf, Gerard Menuhin, etc, shows that the Holocaust is the Achilles heel of the criminal ruling elite.

The present time is rather like the end of the centuries-long era of millions having been taken in by the "Donation of Constantine", prior to the Reformation. It may take a few years, it may be another ten or twenty, but sooner or later a Holocaust denier will be perceived as the equivalent of a flat earth denier. When that day arrives, humankind will have been liberated from the present right-wing extremist regime of a genocidal cabal profiteering from others' bloodshed.

Last edited by Poseidon on Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one of the "give aways" here is the fact that Holocaust denial is now an arrestable offence in Austria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

If we want freedom of speech - all of us who want it - Brits, Jews, Muslims and us Yorkshire people(!) have to realise we are sometimes on the receiving end of it.

This issue has to be debated on demonstrable evidence, not emotive assumptions.

I too have looked at (some of) the evidence and have more questions now than I did before.

This topic recently came up in an e-mail discussion. 1 person remarked "I know the holocaust happened because I know too many of the surivivors". Survivors of Death Camps and Gas Chambers? Of course the prison camps existed and many people died - they were put into slave labour etc - I don't think anyone denies that.

Again, people fail to distinguish between "extermination in Gas chambers" and slave labour in camps where typhus was rampant.

Again we have a similar situation here to those who say "talking about 9/11 Truth dishonours victims and their families" etc

Our wish is not to upset people, but to try and look at the evidence and see what the truth is.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Factual Appraisal Of The 'Holocaust' By The Red Cross

http://www.rense.com/general69/factua.htm

ICRC, Germany denying access to Holocaust archive

http://hnn.us/roundup/entries/23288.html
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARCHIVES FROM NAZI RULE KEPT BY RED CROSS TO BE HANDED OVER
- Nazi archives may finally be made available to historians after Germany backed the move.

INTERVIEW: SARAH BLOOMFIELD, US HOLOCAUST MUSEUM - I'm thrilled and stunned, this will be a milestone. The archives contain from 30 to 50 million pages of information about people who were put in concentration camps and killed. The material will allow survivors to come and research it from themselves. Victims want a sense of closure because they are reaching the end of their lives, people like to know how their loved ones died.

BBC W/S radio. 07:10 - 19/04

Guess I'll have to read the archives than rely on these suspect revisionists.
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

Quote:
I think one of the "give aways" here is the fact that Holocaust denial is now an arrestable offence in Austria

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4733820.stm

And the list also includes Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Switzerland (as it says on the link); some sources include Spain and Portugal. Also, a citizen of one of those countries who happens to be living where zionists have great influence on the government - e.g. the US, UK or Canada - can be extradited to their country of origin on trumped-up immigration charges and jailed. There were also reports not too long ago of how prosecutors in an EU state such as Germany or Greece, say, could demand extradition of a British citizen for crimes such as "xenophobia" which would be a crime in the Continental state but not in Britain, and the court would just rubber-stamp the order and send him off without a fight. It's a bizarre kind of "truth" that needs to be propped up by the judiciary.
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in Poseidon's response to this: http://andrew.mathis.net/hufschmid.html

Garrett
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: OMG Reply with quote

Where do you folks stand on the left-right spectrum... (I'm getting worried...)?

What about this?

Holocaust Denial Versus 9/11 Truth - http://www.911review.com/denial/holocaust.html

Being linked to Holocaust denial is not exactly going to help in getting anyone to listen to what you say...
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Also... Reply with quote

"No Planes and No Gas Chambers" - Holocaust deniers push hoaxes that sabotage 9/11 Truth Movement

http://www.oilempire.us/holocaust-denial.html

Which is even better than the 911review.com article...
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oil empire are among the most poisonous 911 shills on the web.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Ban holocaust denial Reply with quote

In my humble opinion anything on this website which smacks of holocaust denial should be banned. It is irrelevant to the 911 truth cause and will do us irreperable damage.

Noel
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel,

I don't think saying something should be banned is a humble opinion! (Sorry!)

The way I argue this is simply as follows:

What did or did not happen in Auschwitz and similar places in Germany does not affect the acceleration due to gravity.

If anyone has any interest in personal credibility being challenged, they might as well keep a low profile in the 9/11 Truth Campaign.

This campaign is fought on evidence and in the case of WTC 1,2 and 7, it isn't a "point of view". They were demolished with explosives. Debating otherwise is really like debating what will happen when you jump off a crane doing a bungie jump.

Sorry.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: holocaust denial is not our thing Reply with quote

If what you are saying, Andrew, is that we should allow on this website posts which deny or diminish the seriousness of the holocaust, I strongly disagree with you.

Others judge us by what is on our website. There are powerful people out to discredit us. It doesn't matter whether there is or is not evidence for revision of numbers of people gassed in the holocaust. This website is about 9/11 not the holocaust. If anyone uses it for peddling their theories on holocaust revisionism, our enemies will seize on those posts as evidence that we are an anti-semitic group, in my arrogant opinion.

Any such post should be removed forthwith.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: deliberate damage to our credibility Reply with quote

A further point which needs making is that, because we are an open forum, anyone who wants to discredit us can put posts on our forum with the very intention of damaging our credibility.

In the discussions I have had with Quaker Peace and Social Witness earlier this week, certain posts on our forum were taken as evidence that we are peddling ridiculous ideas.

Noel
markburdge
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree.

We should stick the big unanswered questions (there are plenty):

1/ WT1,2 and 7 were demolished. - Please provide evidence to the contrary.

2/ An airliner did not hit the Pentagon based on all the evidence we can see.

etc.etc.

There are so many easy targets for our campaign that we should not be distracted. It only gives ammunition to those that would love to write us off as cranks.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel,

Sorry - I was not suggesting anything other than what was in my post.

Discussing the aspects of the historical record about the Holocaust does not make one a "holocaust denier". This is a psychological label from the same "group" that gave us the "conspiracy theorist" label. People must check the definitions of words such as "denier" and "theorist" and "evidence" if comments and debate is/are to made fairly.

This is a forum for free speech. People have made statements backed up by documented evidence, in most cases.

No subject should be off limits in my view. The struggle for truth is an uncompromising one.

The holocaust was a terrible event - in a very similar way to 9/11. All evidence should be discussed and debated - especially when it has historical relevance to 9/11.

Intelligent commentary has been given on this thread and EVERYONE is free to challenge it. That is, by definition, freedom of speech - even though it upsets some people - it is ONLY speech, not ACTION.

I have had people challenging me personally about things that I have experienced and I have to deal with it mentally. This is how we must take personal responsibility for our emotional response to COMMENTS or STATEMENTS made. This applies to all people who wish to participate fairly in 2Freedom of Speech" - in a phrase "no one should take offence".

Where comments may affect someones safety or empoyment, that is somewhat different.

This thread is in the "General" Forum, and IS relevant to 9/11 and should be discussed vigorously, though sensibly and sensitively.

Where posts are taken as evidence that "we are idiots" it is up to us to focus on the evidence we are discussing and be assertive. This subject is not "pure". If it is suggested that we should start to "filter posts" based on their relevance to 9/11 then:

1) This is censorship
2) It's a helluva job
3) People who deny the evidence will use ANYHTING to ridicule us - even mis-spellings, bad layout or a single factual error. (I have experienced this many times during debates without any conentious posts being mentioned)

People whose beliefs are heavily integrated into a political, religious or idealogical group usaully have a harder time accepting 9/11 truth and the content of this forum, to me, in the final analysis only has a marginal effect on this.

i.e. if it means I have to work harder to convince people of the evidence in a debate because of "dodgy" posts on this board, I am willing to work that much harder to keep this forum open-ended and allow freedom of speech (within rules re advertising and not being horrible to people etc).

To censure our posts to improve this marginal advantage is, in my view, a step not worth taking.

I am not worried about my own credibility or that of this website - I am concerned about people not accepting the effects of the law of gravity on 9/11.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banning people from what they have to say, should be the absolute last resort! After all thats the action and culture I associate with gatekeepers and a dictorial fascist state.

I do however understand Noels concerns on this subject!

I totally endorse an earlier statement Andrew Johnson made:-

Quote:
Our wish is not to upset people, but to try and look at the evidence and see what the truth is

The key words being EVIDENCE and TRUTH.

This is a 911 website though and I would have expected people to respect that fact.

Wtc7, I note the fact that you have started this thread.

There is not alot on your profile wtc7 and some of the content of your posts does indicate to me that perhaps you are visiting this website to distract and create trouble. Perhaps you could indicate your location and we could put you in touch with your local 911 truth group, if one exists?

This is not a haulocaust denial or anti Jew/semite site. Its a 911 truthseeking site.

Based on the evidence presented by the Official version of 911 do you believe that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon wtc7?

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Shill? Reply with quote

What is a shill? I looked it up on the Wikipedia, but I'm not really any the wiser about what you mean in this contex. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

I haven't read everything on the http://www.oilempire.us/ site but it seems reasonable to me, politically better than many sites that have 9/11 coverage but it's presentional style is rather off putting, (another one that I have a lot of time for is http://www.globalresearch.ca/ ) but I guess I would say this since I'm on the left... where do your politics lie -- until I came here the only people I was aware of who were questioning the holocaust were fascists (though I never really understood why they did since they seem to be in favour of the extermination of the everyone on the left and non-whites, though of course they just say they want to deport them...).

I'm sorry that my anonomity causes you to question my motives -- I assure you that they are not what you fear (you seem to think I'm a spook).

My background is the building industry and the far left -- this is why WTC7 is the thing that got me questioning the official story, I have worked on steel framed buildings and I know how they fail and the most convincing explaination for the structural failure of WTC7 is controlled demolition.

I don't know what hit the Pentagon.

There doesn't appear to be anyone active on here close to where I live.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused - I skim read the initial links and niether piece is denying the holocaust, they're just highlighting the fact that some have tried to link this movement with theirs. Wasn't WTC7 just doing the same?

Ally, I was wondering why you say that OilEmpire is one of the worst websites out there. I've come across the site a few times (months ago) and found it to be far less dogmatic than some of the more popular sites - I didn't go through the whole thing so could well have missed something dodgy ... could you give us a heads up on why you say they're so bad?

Cheers

EDIT: Just realized my browser went a bit special and what I thought was the start of the thread was actually page two
Poseidon
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After investigating the various claims of Andrew E. Mathis, I find nothing to convince me that they are anything more than a last-ditch attempt by an agent or dupe of the trillion-dollar zionist crime syndicate to prop up the "disinfestation chambers were gas chambers" hoax, and the associated "six million" myth (copyright 1900) of Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, for a few more years.

The Majdanek concentration camp was the subject of a major revisionist study by Jurgen Graf and Carlo Mattogno entitled Concentration Camp Majdanek, A Historical and Technical Study; the English edition was published June 2003. A free .pdf file may be downloaded here. The room shown in the Andrew Mathis piece is Chamber III of disinfestation installation barrack 41. The walls have indeed sustained iron blue staining; hydrogen cyanide was employed for treating the prisoners' clothing.

A feature of Majdanek is that the barracks were adapted from old horse stables. At most of the camps, the delousing fumigation rooms were too small to support charges of mass murder by gassings; these small disinfestation rooms had high levels of cyanide on the walls whilst the larger shower rooms allegedly used for mass gassings had negligible or zero levels. Chamber III in the picture is about 30' 5" by 12' 6" by 7'. Hence, the exterminationist conspiracy theorists dare not supply images of the other alleged gas chambers, instead resorting to the ruse that they were "destroyed" by the Germans (reminiscent of Saddam's nuclear weapons).

The Germans were meticulous in their record-keeping, and the death books for Majdanek had columns including name, nationality and date of birth for each deceased. According to the Red Cross figures, the Majdanek deaths totalled 8,831. December 1942 was a bad month with 2,983 dying, 2,505 of whom were Jewish. The camp population was down to 10,900 in January 1943, then increased to peak at 22,500 in June 1943.

Suppose prisoners had somehow been tricked or forced into Chamber III in such quantity that each had an area of only about 20 ins by 10 ins. Pressac, of the exterminationist school, has postulated that 520 to 729 people at any one time were gassed in a 75 m^2 area, which is 1.2 to 1.55 ft^2 per person and consistent with a 200 ins^2 or 1.4 ft^2 estimate. The fact that the room had no showers is something of a giveaway, and the naked inmates would surely suspect something was wrong when the others kept piling into the room in such quantity. It could take half an hour to get everyone to line up, even short of a mass insurrection. However, given that the room area is 365 ins by 150 ins, this would allow INT(365 / 20) * INT(150 / 10) = 270 individuals per gassing in this room. The ventilation of the room was very limited, and in Germar Rudolf's The Rudolf Report, also available as a free download at the vho.org site, he estimates (p.226) for guards not wearing a gas mask, entry to carry out the bodies would only be safe some 3 to 4 hours after a gassing had commenced. If wearing a gas mask but no protective clothing, hard physical work such as carrying out bodies would be possible by about 1.5 to 2 hours after a gassing (with a higher concentration the sweating guards would have been poisoned).

At rest, human respiration may be 10 litres per minute or less; under stress or in depleted oxygen this will increase considerably. In the above scenario, each person is packed into a volume of 1.4 ft^2 by 7 ft = 9.8 ft^3 = 0.277 m^3 = 277 litres. Even averaging 15 litres per minute and without allowing that their bodies occupied much of the volume, they would be inhaling no better than exhaled air within 19 minutes. On page 213 of the Rudolf Report, Rudolf estimates 45 to 60 minutes as the suffocation time for 1,000 people in a 504 m^3 volume which is nearly twice the 277 litres p.p. estimate for a very tightly packed gas chamber. So, given airtight chambers, employment of Zyklon B would have slowed down the murder productivity, increased the cost, and exposed the guards to unnecessary risks - compared to simply asphyxiating the prisoners. Zyklon B was perfect for delousing clothes, but absurd as a mass murder weapon. Suffocation, drowning by way of dastardly water pumping apparatus, use of CO instead of hydrogen cyanide, or of course the old fashioned bullet in the back of the head or bayoneting as everyone else did, would all have been a more efficient means of genocide.

Given the fluctuations in death rates from typhus epidemics, there may well have been temporary periods when the cremation ovens' capacity was too low and it was necessary to resort to burning in pits in order to dispose of the victims in a timely manner. The Auschwitz Topf ovens had several muffles, but it was only possible to cremate one body per muffle at any one time, and the time required per cremation was around one hour. Thus, with 52 muffles, the maximum capacity was 52 bodies per hour or 624 in a 12-hour day, or 374,400 in 600 days without allowing for breakdowns and maintenance. And it would have taken some 30 kg of coke per body or 30,000 tonnes for 1 million. Coke deliveries to Auschwitz averaged about 80 tonnes per month in 1943, so in order to process 1 million they would have had to have started 375 months before 1944, i.e. about 1913 when Hitler was only 24. All ovens are subject to the same laws of physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics etc; it is no good the conspiraloons postulating that Holocaust ovens were of a "special" type that could operate supernaturally.

As for the German word vergasung, it does not mean "killing with gas", as a test with any on-line translator will prove. The word means "gasification", or vergasungskellar means gasification cellar. The plans for the Majdanek facility state Baracken fur Oefen und Vergasungen which is "barracks for furnaces and gasifications". To a lunatic fringe of conspiracy theorists, gasification might denote "murder by gassing", but in this context the more rational interpretation is of gassing for disinfestation.

Andrew E Mathis could be a dupe; it is more likely that he works for the crooked cabal. The relevance of all of this to 9/11 is that it is the same clique who started a hoax about "six million" dead or dying Jews back in 1900, who played a major role in instigating two World Wars resulting in the slaughter of tens of millions, who killed over 1,000 in the recent sinking of an Egyptian ferry, who killed thousands in the WTC demolition, and have now achieved such influence by terrorising, blackmailing and bribing governments.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: How this site is moderated Reply with quote

Thanks for your recent post WTC 7

Firstly when you say
wtc7 wrote:
Where do you folks stand....
I would point out that there is no official position beyond what is on the front page and no 'you folks' to give an answer as such

Secondly on the left / right spectrum, I say all are welcome whether they consider themselves tories, labour, swp, respect, green, anarchist or whatever. That said from my experience the majority of campaigners I know tend towards the left of the spectrum of politics and are vocal campaigners for social justice. All the issues of the make poverty history movement, trade justice movement, the peace movement, the alter-globalisation/anti-corporate movement boil down to (social) justice and treating others as we would wished to be treated. They boil down to the power of the people of the world (especially the poorest and least powerful) to hold the powers that be (in its broadest sense) to account. So in this way 9/11 truth has much in common with this wider social justice movement and with the driving motivations of the 'left'. I would add many of us also see how the left and right of politics have been infilitrated and used by the PTB and so see traditional left and right descriptions of politics as no longer relevent in resisting the fascists who are behind the war of terror and in all likelihood 9/11

Thirdly when you say
wtc7 wrote:
Being linked to Holocaust denial is not exactly going to help in getting anyone to listen to what you say...
I completely agree.

But in a site which seeks to promote diversity of opinion and free speech, it is a careful balance between 'anti-semiticism' and legitimate criticism of Isreal, for example, that goes to the heart of the forum moderation. Is evidence based discussion on the extent of jewish deaths in the holocaust legitimate, where does 'honest' holocaust revision finish and dishonest holocaust denail start. Is the holocaust relevent to this site? What are the implications of banning this particluar 'thoughtcrime'.

This site to date has had a very little moderation, but the issue is being discussed. The site does have principles guiding the content of this forum as explained in my post here

I trust that the no promotion of hatred or violence principle is a clear statement to all that this site rejects racism, anti-jewish, anti-muslim, etc content. Unequivocally.

I would also draw your attention to my post on March 18 that included

"The moderation of this site, such as it is, is a fairly ad hoc affair. To date our only intervention has been to remove porn links. I would like to keep the moderation very light and only respond to requests from posters to intervene rather than moderating proactively. To clarify moderators will only intervene having considered a written request from a poster to do so.

So ... if [anyone].... would like the moderators to intervene in some way, please contact me setting out the offence and what action you expect the moderators to take. We will then consider our response."

The who and how we moderate the forum and the extent to which the site should be moderated is under review but the current approach of only intervening when a complaint is received has the advantage that the moderators respond to the views of posters rather than imposing their own boundaries from the centre. There will always be a tension between protecting free speech and intervening when it is considered the sites principles have been breached. As witnessed on this thread which specifically relates to the issues of 'anti-semiticism' and where this boundary lies

I think it is clear, as can be noted by Rachel's recent post referring to posters on this site here where she says

"I think it is inappropriate to deny the Holocaust took place. I also think it is inappropriate to deny the suicide bombings took place, in the face of all the evidence."

that this site's critics will try to make false associations and accusations based on holocaust denial.

[Her accusation is false because (1) poseidon (who to the best of my knowledge is the only poster to bring up the holocaust at all on this forum does not deny it took place.... (2) those challenging rachel's belief in the suicide bombings, do not deny they may have been suicide bombings. We merely demand a public inquiry and full disclosure (within the law) of the evidence before reaching that conclusion and (3) most importantly, we clearly are not one group with a homogenous worldview but a looose network or on-line community with a whole range of beliefs. Rachel's portrayal of everyone who challenges the trustworthiness of 'official version' of 7/7 (including presumably Michael Meacher) as a 'conspiraloon' is perhaps where she is being most dishonest]

Finally regarding the Oil Empire site, it is worth being aware of the splits and divisions that exist in the states around 2 issues: (1) Mark Robinowitz's (oilempire webmaster) uncompromising (and to my mind ill-researched and ill-judged) critic of In Plane Site DVD and (2) the whole Peak Oil issue. (Some of this background is covered here)

But it's not all bad. The last paragrpah of oilempire's page almost certainly contains some truth

"It would not be surprising if many of the voices most loudly advocating Holocaust Denial were "false flag" operatives of the Israeli government - since the fact that some crazy people promote these lies makes it more difficult to find political space to criticize Israeli human rights abuses (even though the two issues are quite separate). " or similarly the possible Isreali connections to 9/11 and Isreali sponsored "false flag" terrorism.

But just as, let's say, poseidon could be a "false flag" operative, so in theory could any of us be. As a movement and forum I guarantee we will be infliltrated by people who are not what they claim to be, but this is nigh impossible to detect or prevent. Such is the challenge of moderating a public forum. Suggestions always welcome. One idea I had was to refer such questions to organisations such as http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/ or
http://jewsagainstzionism.blogspot.com/
for an opinion?

Peace and love
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
If it is suggested that we should start to "filter posts" based on their relevance to 9/11 then:

1) This is censorship
2) It's a helluva job
3) People who deny the evidence will use ANYHTING to ridicule us.

All true especially number 2, although censorship of material likely to promote hatred and violence is justified I'm sure you agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: