FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video: US Trops Killling Civilans From the air

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Video: US Trops Killling Civilans From the air Reply with quote

Video footage showing some Iraqis being Murdered from an Apache Gunship:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/audiovideo/apachehit.mpg

This is old footage, Ive seen this on Loose Change - But it still gives you a sample of what's really going on out there. Crying or Very sad
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is apart of a longer clip that is almost 4 years old now.

Its actually much much longer than this and was originaly distributed by Indimedia.com.

Basically it was Indymedia that made that claim that these were civilians. During the longer version these three men are passing a long object amongst eachother, what the pilots believe to be an RPG covered in cloth. Indymedia makes the claim that it was farming equipment.

Personally im neither here nor there becuase you simply cannot tell what it is they are carrying becuase the pilots are using thermal imaging so it could even be at night. The fact is we just dont know what is going on in the video pure and simple.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUT WE DO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THS VIDEO

A SOVERIN SATE IS INVADED BY FORGIN INVADERS WHO KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS INERCENT PEOPLE - BECAUSE IT CAN !
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:

A SOVERIN SATE IS INVADED BY FORGIN INVADERS WHO KILL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS INERCENT PEOPLE - BECAUSE IT CAN !

I have often seen this type of 'Because IT can' response.

It takes a shift in perspective to accept that there really is no 'IT'. All the decisions that are made about foreign policy are done by a few people in a room, in other words 'government'. To blame the 'state' is blatantly wrong, just like it would be wrong to blame the 'UK' for the slave trade, the Raj in India in the mid to late 1800's or firebombing Dresden.

There are few countries that don't have a history of bloodshed and whilst I wholeheartedly agree that much of the violence in Iraq is against innocent civilians, you should not blame the actual invaders themselves.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="telecasterisation"]
stephen wrote:

I have often seen this type of 'Because IT can' response.

It takes a shift in perspective to accept that there really is no 'IT'. All the decisions that are made about foreign policy are done by a few people in a room, in other words 'government'. To blame the 'state' is blatantly wrong, just like it would be wrong to blame the 'UK' for the slave trade, the Raj in India in the mid to late 1800's or firebombing Dresden.

BUT THE UK & US ARE TO BLAME FOR CARRYING OUT THE WAR ON TERROR! JUST BECAUSE THE ZIONIST'S / NEW WORLD ORDER - TELL US TO INVADE DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO GO IN AND KILL, WE CAN REFUSE TO GO! ITS CALLED FREE WILL! ANYWAY ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME WE TOOK RESPONSIBILITLY FOR OUR ACTIONS?

LETS NOT GIVE OUR POWER AWAY ANYMORE.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:

BUT THE UK & US ARE TO BLAME FOR CARRYING OUT THE WAR ON TERROR! JUST BECAUSE THE ZIONIST'S / NEW WORLD ORDER - TELL US TO INVADE DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO GO IN AND KILL, WE CAN REFUSE TO GO! ITS CALLED FREE WILL! ANYWAY ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME WE TOOK RESPONSIBILITLY FOR OUR ACTIONS?

LETS NOT GIVE OUR POWER AWAY ANYMORE.

No, the UK and US are essentially surface areas of a cooling rock hanging in a vacuum that swarm with human beings, the vast majority having no input whatsoever into the 'war on terror'.

I live in the UK and have had no say in what happens in Iraq, or what 'our' troops do - it has nothing to do with me. The decision to send our armed forces was made by a few men in room not 'the country'.

Unfortunately, you assign 'freewill' to groups of people who have passively and willingly signed away their freewill. They have joined an organisation that is based upon a recognised system of subservience centred upon giving, receiving and actioning orders without question.

People being blown to pieces by unseen bombs almost on a daily basis, or helicopters being shot down all equate to a very uncertain future. So it is very easy to sit in the bedroom typing words into a machine about what should happen, but in many instances soldiers are placed in situations where they are in fear of their lives and have to act accordingly. Putting their weapons on the ground and saying 'I've had enough' will only work if they all do it and that isn't going to happen any day soon.

I am not condoning violence, but typing in big red letters will change nothing.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well 2 things to say to this ancient video.

1. They wern´t civilians
2. Don´t want to be on the recieving end of an apache attack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: