FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Controlled Demolition Inc "gone Bust"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Controlled Demolition Inc "gone Bust"? Reply with quote

I've just learned through someone that Controlled Demolitions Inc has gone bust ( I think the person said in 2003 ). This is news to me, and shocking to think that the contract they had cleaning up the WTC wasnt sufficient to keep them afloat....

Anyway, the websiite for CDI seems to be still up and running with no indication they've gone bust, but I did confirm with the person in question that this was the company that was involved in the WTC cleanup.

They had this information because a family member once worked for CDI, but was now working for a UK based Demolition company.

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone, or anyone has anything else to add on this?..

Peace! Wink
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems they are still going strong judging by their website, but perhaps this lawsuit will hit 'em where it hurts
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. Cheers for the link!

I figure, thinking about it, Controlled Demolition Inc must be thinking about it's future right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: