FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guardian speculates on 'mind reading' technology

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Guardian speculates on 'mind reading' technology Reply with quote

Here it is folks. Worried about having your mush on youtube at a 9/11 truth gig?Well soon there may not even be any to go to because as soon as you even consider organising one They will know.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,2009217,00.html

Holding these events isn't considered illegal or an act of 'Terrorism' of course....yet.

I believe that standing up,being counted and not censoring ourselves through fear is the only way this movement will succeed. Others believe that being filmed at a 9/11 truth gig puts us all in danger.We are already in danger. Some say they will stay away from events if they are filmed. What hope do we have of defeating Them if we hide in this way?

So are we going to be brave and stand up to Them. Or do you believe that hiding behind a mask is the answer?

Remember, They can see through the masks. Soon there will be nowhere to hide...

Last edited by GodSaveTheTeam on Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Minority Report Reply with quote

Pre-empting Thought-crime:

Shades of 'Minority Report', perhaps?

Time to take another look at this 2002 movie!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_(film)

Al K Myst
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope your bold title is tongue in cheek Alkmyst.

There is no such thing as 'thought crime'. I can think whatever I like. Anything I like.

This technology allows Them to invent and catergorise 'thought crimes'
and therefore punishments. For thinking.

Forget Minority Report...think 1984 & 'The Thought Police'

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:

There is no such thing as 'thought crime'. I can think whatever I like. Anything I like.

Surely the recent "capture and beheading plot" is a prime example?
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Thought Crime Reply with quote

Graham asked:
Quote:

This is indeed a prime example; you will have read that the two released suspects were not actually subjected to any questioning with regard to this particular 'plot'. Which just goes to show how phenominally advanced the technology in pre-empting 'Thought-Crime' really is ... technology so powerful that the suspects had not yet realised that these thoughts were about to enter their heads!

Holy Sh*t ... if the thoughts I have are already enough to cause the PTB some concern ... and now they have the technology to pre-empt and act upon the thoughts that I don't yet know I'm going to have ... I'm totally f*cked!

FFS ... Wake up, people!!

Al K Myst
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I repeat, there is no such thing as 'Thought Crime'...yet.
Thinking whatever you want is still completely legal.

No one is saying The Powers That Be aren't introducing legislation to make thinking illegal. They are it would seem. Hence this thread...

What I'm saying is only when we allow them to pass this legislation will it be so...

They already have the technology to 'Police' so called Thought Crime, as I pointed out in the link above.

Quote:
Graham asked:
Quote:

This is indeed a prime example

I think it's important to say no...the recent so called 'beheading plot' is not a prime example of thought crime.By associating it as such, even to point out ridiculous Police State measures places the term into our vernacular...remember, thought crime doesn't exist.

The beheading plot may be an attempt to introduce the idea of Thought Crime into our collective conscious, but as yet thinking whatever you like is still legal.

Let's not fall for this 'Doublethink' tactic to introduce the idea that the brain is the new 'crime scene'.

Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just Listening to someone talking about this Subject on Radio 5 Live Before Crying or Very sad

Something about controling computers with your mind ?

WHAT ABOUT CONTROLING YOUR MIND WITH A COMPUTERS!!!!!!

WITH A MICRO-CHIP! Crying or Very sad

THE NEW WORLD ORDER WANT TO TURN US ALL INTO ROBOTS!

Last edited by Stephen on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Beware .... Humour. Reply with quote

Sorry GSTT;

to avoid any future confusion, the next time I make a futile attempt to post anything with my tonque firmly rooted in my check, I will announce it as follows:

Humour Alert ... Humour Alert!

Better take the opportunity to have a laugh before the PTB outlaw humour ... which would of course be the first step to criminalising 'Intent to think about the possibility of having fun'!

Which if the Roman Church hold any sway would require the guilty party to be burnt at the stake ... says he, mixing his threads.

Al K Myst
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Alkmyst.

Misunderstood what you meant about "pre-empting thought crime".I was rattled by the Guardian article this morning, I need to remember that we are winning...

No need to include the "humour alert" in future posts for me,...just try and be funny... Wink

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't need "thought crime" though, all they need is access to your
'puter or and cookies from your visited websites to establish reasonably cause for being a terrorist sympathiser,job done.

Though that said I will state here and now that I do not support illegal wars by any government through false flag operations.

Do you guys think I'll get off any future prosecutions now Laughing
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If turning people into raving paranoid nutcases was the intention of this
article (which it clearly was), then judging by the reactions here, they have
succeeded.... mission accomplished guys Laughing

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
We are already in danger. Some say they will stay away from events if they are filmed. What hope do we have of defeating Them if we hide in this way?

So are we going to be brave and stand up to Them. Or do you believe that hiding behind a mask is the answer?

Remember, They can see through the masks. Soon there will be nowhere to hide...

Get a grip dude, the only people in real 'danger' are the slimeballs in power.....
they're terrified that this whole smokesreen of fear which they
use so often, will become apparent to us.... didn't anyone ever tell you,
the emperor wears no clothes. Surprised Cool
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko, I hope you don't mind me following you about this website. As Bongo suggested I needed a 'bonko' and you are probably the nearest I'll get to that, I will stay close Wink (okay, sick humour, but I didn't half laugh when you arrived on this website Laughing )

Let's get something straight here. This kind of paranoia that is spreading so perniciously around the internet emanated from the States. And a particular group of people in the States, the Christian Patriots. It is leading us nowhere.

Anyway, as I also seem to have become a bit of a cheerleader for Fintan Dunne (well, what a breath of fresh air - a journalist who has researched and analysed so much information and has a background in activism, and isn't just a kid...) I am going to put this link here for an interview that exposes the madness, sheer madness, of sections of America. We in Britain do not have to go down this road. Listen to this Audio called Jesus Jihad:

http://www.breakfornews.com/
Click on Audio Shows and you'll find the interview there (seems the link might be broken - will check it out).

Wed 25th Oct
Ken Humphries: Jesus Jihad
- Is it time to take a stand against religion?
Is it showdown time for rationality and
science against imperialist fanaticism?

I think it's about time we started a campaign to STAY SANE!
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
THE NEW WORLD ORDER WANT TO TURN US ALL INTO ROBOTS!

seems like most of us already are Sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GodSaveTheTeam wrote:
Laughing

Alkmyst.

Misunderstood what you meant about "pre-empting thought crime".I was rattled by the Guardian article this morning, I need to remember that we are winning...

No need to include the "humour alert" in future posts for me,...just try and be funny... Wink

On the winning tip I attended last weeks Bangface http://www.bangface.com/ adorned with my http://www.shirtswithballs.com/shop/product_info.php/products_id/104 T-shirt and was totally taken back by the response, at least 15 positive coments and thanks for wearing the shirt 7 of which also resulted it firm handshakes Wink
p.s. all were total strangers

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: