FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Radio Show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dstevo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Radio Show. Reply with quote

OK, just got back from the radio show i was invited onto.
Despite being very nervous I have to say i feel it went very well. The presenter was very fair and gave everyone a chance to speak. I managed to get all the main points across about WTC 7 and The Pentagon.
The other person in the studio, his name escapes me at the moment, was arguing that it was all down to incompetence. I tried not to interupt him but did a couple of times, although not in a confrontational manner i hasten to add.

After the show the presenter told me she thought it went very well and it has generated a lot of interest, they were still taking calls as i left. She's going to call me in the week about the next show.

I'll keep you all informed.

Hasta luego mi agmios y amigas!

Darrell.

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Dstevo thats marvellous news!

Any chance that we can listen to the recording. Ask our techys re: Andrew Johnson if you require assistance.

Happy 911 truth creating

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DStevo!

Sounded great - well done - and for other's on this board, this man has been doing loads "behind the scenes" to get the word out so Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy well done again!

If a recording is available, let me know and I will try and archive it if you want it archived.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Dstevo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,
After a rather demoralising phone call lastnight from a friend of the family, who told me that anyone listening would think i was a nutter! I was beginning to think that it didn't go as well as i'd thought. So after a sleepless night i decided to call the station this morning, and was told it was 'fantastic', they are still taking calls and recieving emails from people, and not one have disputed anything i said and others actually rang in supporting what i was saying and adding information that i didn't mention.
So friend of the family, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

I also asked for a tape recording of the show, which they said they will try and get to me, my wife should have taped it but decided that buying shoes for the kids was more important?! There is also going to be an article in our local paper about the show, which i'm told will include links to ST911 and Reopen911 for anyone wanting to know more, my name and number will also be included as a point of contact.

As soon as i have the tape i'll let you know Andrew, after i've listened to it of course, i've been told i sounded really nervous, well yeah, that's because i was!

Really looking forward to the next show, which hopefully we can go a little further than the most obvious faults with the official account.

Thanks again guys,
All the best,
Darrell.

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Well done Reply with quote

Hi Darrell

Well done. We all need to be out there doing this. There are a lot of people who feel they are alone in thinking these things. If they hear us doing interviews, they realise they are part of a large and growing community.

When I started doing interviews and talks I used to get so nervous, I thought I would faint. But you do one and you survive, and even quite enjoy it. You do a couple more, and you definitely enjoy it. If you know your subject and stick to the facts, who can stop you? People respond to the truth. So everyone, please, follow Darrell's example.

Annie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: