FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Land Of Make Believe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: The Land Of Make Believe Reply with quote

I was over at a friend's house last night getting all in a lather about 9/11 and my mate, who lent me Loose Change in the beginning just couldnt bring himself to say they had done it. He believes they "let it happen" but the fact that the towers crumbled and collapsed like papier mache was lost on him. He kept saying "calm down, it's not as thought we can do anything, anyway" Of course, this isnt the first time people have presented to me a 'what can we do about it?' type attitude. All this denial stuff is dead weird and frustrating. I seriously cannot understand why EVERYBODY is not jumping on this 9/11 hoax with the same passion and zeal we are all demonstrating. This herd mentality has to be form of mental illness. I mean, how can you just close your eyes to it, day in, day out. Surely, it must eat away at you?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, it's a mystery to me too.

Many people seem to hope that if you ignore a problem it will somehow go away.

Of course, 99% of the time the behaviour of criminals will only get worse as their confidence grows. The neo-cons are more dangerous than ever and it is only the gross miscalculations they have already made and the public outrage (bordering on mutiny in the US) that this has created that prevents these fiends from nuking Iran right now.

9/11 (and WTC7, in particular) is the key to turning round public opinion completely.

Keep passing round the DVD's. Shout the truth from the rooftops.
paulrobins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all

this is a really if not the most frustrating area of trying to convince people,
i believe most people live in thier little box and unless something personally effects them they dont seem to realise the magnitude of the situation, they are more worried with getting the bills paid and other everyday life stress than what is happening in the world! its a shame but i keep on trying to get them to understand the bigger picture!

all the best

Paul
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading last night about the fact that people's vibration differs and those whose vibration level is running at a relatively low speed to say 'us' on this forum who have already opened our eyes to it. Ive been practising meditation over the las 18 months and maybe this has assisted me. Does anyone else here meditate? Also. the vibration of earth is speeding up, this is what is known as 'The Quickening' and will assist with waking up the others who still have a closed mind.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good questions thought criminal with some damn deep answers...infinatly deep perhaps...

Its been my experiance that we cannot make anyone "see" anything: and nor should we: if we do, inevitably we trap ourselves with others expectations: and I for one have no wish to transpose one control with another

What we can do is two things:

We can help others understand there is a potential choice to be made

We can help others understand the choices they have taken

Perhaps even more powerful is helping others by helping ourselves: to embody what we feel and how we see things, and to find the courage to say what we know and make it real: the power of that path is truly incredible

At least, I'll set the above out as an opening for a dialogue

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: They Live Reply with quote

I am reminded of the film 'They Live' which was recomended to me on the basis that it was an alegory of the way things really are.

It is a bit of a typical '80's John Carpenter horror flick, the central theme being that aliens have taken over the world in human guise. The only way to see them (and their subliminal messages) is to wear a special kind of sunglasses (I wondered if David Icke saw it before the 'Reptilian Agenda').

There is a scene in it which is quite ridiculous, a fight between the main character and an ally who he is trying to persuade to put on a pair of the special glasses. The fight is quite protracted, both men beating the nonsense out of each other beyond the point that most professional boxers would have been counted out. I used to deride this scene but now I see that this scene (along with the rest of the film) is quite metaphorical of the struggle to get people to see the truth.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An interesting point: Icke is certainly aware of "They Live", hes referenced it on his website and also in at least one book...its also chicken and egg

Theres an inference that Icke may have seen "they live", equally "V", although he could even have watched Jon Pertwee's Doctor Who in the 1970 "The Silurians" story...then again, if Icke is reporting on information found to be in circulation as a course of his research, so may everybody else...or maybe all of the above referenced fiction is influenced by other currents far deeper and longer running...or maybe the whole thing is a massive metaphor for the callous heartlessness and lack of empathy amingst the Elite who treat the rest of the Planet as their slave plantation...if one takes the basic concept of shape-shifting, it is UNIVERSAL, in all cultures

I find the sticking point with the "reptilian" information, or UFOlogy in general in a broader sense, is that NONE of the above helps somebody who has an experiance of "life beyond the movie" to DEAL with it...of course every single one of those people may be utterly la la or disfunctional or some other...but if they are not, then they are being done a great dis-service, and such dismissal of these world views is really for the convienance of the dismisser, not for a broader understanding of truth and possibility... amongst people of good concience, who wants to take that risk? I have also personally found that the people with the deepest understanding of the "lizard" type information are certainly not glad of it, its generally a great burden bringing little happiness (at least as far as connections to the elite goes) and much misery...not true of the broader aspects of "ET" contact of course

Now I mention the above only becuase this seems to be a little bit of a broader topic and in no way do I wish to detract from the focus of this site: concrete grounding of information regarding 911 and getting it out into the community is a powerful and essential mission and Im more than happy to stick to logicaly reasoned facts here...equally, they are far from the only tools of understanding humanity has, and as long as we restrict ourselves ONLY to those tools then a large part of "what the bloody hell is going on round here" is going to escape from our view: a little respect goes a long way.

Heres a question: If everyone in the UK who has had something weird outside the norm happen to them or around them walked out of their house right now, stood on their doorstep and just SAID what they knew out loud...how many would there be and how loud would that voice sound? And of course that applys equally to 911 and everything else that truthseekers are uncovering to expose what is actually happening in our world today: the answer can only be in the high 1000's...perhaps even into the 1,000,000's, in the UK alone

Tens of thousands (minimum) dead and massive suffering since 911 as a direct consequence of allowing a tiny minority to control us through lies shows just how important THAT principle is: let alone looking further down the butchers bill of history...

The "beating the nonsense out of each other look through these glasses *!" scene in "They Live" is of course absolutely awesome...as is the stumbling around "grokking" the pair do immediately afterwards...and it needs to be understood that for many people still the very suggestion that the government can lie to them is like a physical body blow..why? Becuase we have be conditioned to believe that questioning authority leads to losing our minds, and that to do so is the most terrible thing that can happen to anyone: to conqour denial (cognitive dissonance) is to grapple with the most primal FEAR "Big Daddy" (the state) has been able to instill in its slave proletariat... so be kind to people where you can, is my motto

thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive just discovered this indymedia article, it was written in 2002 and some of you may already have read it. Im gonna go and finish reading it.
Have a look -> http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/03/117429.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: