FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC2 9/11 Conspiracy files - pre-transmission
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: BBC2 9/11 Conspiracy files - pre-transmission Reply with quote

See also:
Will this Sunday's BBC documentary whitewash 9/11?
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7030

Thanks to a dedicated poster and campaigner on this forum (whose name is associated with the initials SG), I put this together and sent it round my e-mail list. I believe Ian Crane is also posting something, so you might like to wait for that as well.

Review - and decide on your action:

=============================

We have discovered from a source inside the BBC that there are 2 versions or "edits" of the upcoming conspiracies documentary - one of which is a "whitewash" version. Our source tells us the guy pushing for the Whitewash Version to be broadcast is GARTH ANCIER:

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,2013028,00.html
He was in the Guardian YESTERDAY. Coincidence?
Action:

e-mail the addresses below, and any others you may be aware with a message like the one below. Let them know we know the gist of the game. We know from our source there are people in the BBC pushing for the truth to come out - so let's hear it for them. Well, what are you waiting for?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

HelenBoaden.Complaints@bbc.co.uk
vine@bbc.co.uk
1_6_10feedback@bbc.co.uk
info@bbc.co.uk
guy.smith@bbc.co.uk
mike.rudin@bbc.co.uk

and any other BBC ones you can think of! (or re-work the message below to send to other organisations)

You can also call Television Centre on 0208 743 8000 to find out more and lobby those who decide these things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have discovered from a source within the BBC that there are 2 versions of the upcoming "Conspiracies" documentary about 9/11. We understand that there are people in the BBC who want the truth to come out and other ones that don't. We understand that the main person backing the "whitewash" version is Mr Garth Ancier.

Of course, as you will realise, this calls into question the standards of professionalism, journalism, honesty and integrity which seem to be at work in the BBC. We KNOW 9/11 was an inside job, and however many times David Icke or "No Planes" is mentioned in relation to it, it will not detract from the smoking guns which more and more people have now seen and understand.

We therefore strongly advise that the "honest" version is broadcast on Sunday, because if it is not, the BBC's reputation as a news broadcasting entity will be forever tarnished or destroyed. Clearly, we must also call into question the motives of an executive who can (or is trying to) influence what is to be broadcast, and this matter will need serious review also.

As you may know, William Rodriguez, Decorated hero and survivor of the World Trade Centre Disaster, is speaking around the UK. His testimony blows apart the official story of 9/11 and this will likely have been heard and read by 10s or 100s of thousands of people by the end of this month.

So, we know what the game is, and we are now "calling your bluff". We are watching you and waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To whom it may concern:

incl:
HelenBoaden.Complaints@bbc.co.uk
vine@bbc.co.uk
info@bbc.co.uk
guy.smith@bbc.co.uk
mike.rudin@bbc.co.uk

Two versions of 9/11: The Conspiracy Files?

Word is reaching us that the BBC is in a quandary over which version of 9/11: The Conspiracy Files will be put out to air on Sunday evening. The dilemma is apparently due to there being two version of Mike Rodin & Guy Smith’s documentary. One version is a well-balanced piece of investigative journalism, whereas the alternative version is a hit-piece, intent on portraying 9/11 Truth Campaigners as nothing more than a lunatic fringe group.

It appears that the dilemma is a direct result of the phenomenal reaction to the recent flurry of 9/11 related items appearing in the National Media. The debate kicked off with the publication of George Monbiot’s ill-researched hit-piece on Loose Change, the most downloaded video in the history of Google Video. Any casual observer perusing the responses posted on the Guardian website, could not fail to notice that the remarkable difference in style between those who leapt to the defence of the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) and those were seeking answers to the glaring anomalies between the OCT and the physical evidence. The vapid vitriol from the defenders of orthodoxy was no match for the measured curiosity of the Truth seekers.

Last Saturday (Feb 10) the public awareness of the case for 9/11 Truth was raised further by a reasonably balanced article authored by Sue Reid and published in the Daily Mail. On Tuesday (Feb 13) Tim Sparke, Executive Producer of Loose Change: Final Cut, responded to Monbiot’s assertion that Loose Change was responsible for triggering a ‘Conspiracy Virus’!

In a blatant attempt to publicise BBC2’s 9/11: The Conspiracy Files, Jeremy Vine employed New Statesman contributor Brendan O’Neill in an attempt to attack David Shayler and marginalise the 9/11 Truth Movement as a bunch of eccentrics; an objective which seriously missed the mark. Shayler handled himself admirably, he continually offered evidence upon evidence against O’Neill’s argumentum ad hominem. The discerning listener coming away with the clear perspective that there are some aspects of 9/11 that are not quite right!

So what’s up with the Beeb? Well, word reaches us that new kid on the block, Gareth Ancier is the point man in trying to persuade BBC2 to run the hit-piece. Despite the fact that his appointment to the position of Head Honcho in the US (see link below) was only announced in Wednesday’s edition of The Guardian, he is apparently already flexing his muscles. How would the producers Guy Rodin & Mike Smith feel about this outside influence? Well, they’ve been paid so what do they care! Journalistic integrity is not in the vocabulary of the major broadcasters and certainly not in the vocabulary of one Ancier’s previous employers, FOX.

Newly responsible for the marketing of BBC productions in the US, Ancier is no doubt claiming that he will not be able to maximize revenues if the BBC is seen to be running programmes, however balanced, intimating that 9/11 might have been an inside job. From personal experience of operating within the US industrial complex, it is not beyond the realms of probability that Ancier is waving mega$ incentives if the Beeb agrees to run the hit-piece. As Princeton graduate and an initiate of the Phi Beta Kappa fraternity, serious pressure will be being put on Ancier to get the Beeb to ‘play ball’.

Ancier will be familiar with the acquisitions strategy adopted by FOX in the aftermath of the OKC bombing, where local TV stations were broadcasting facts which questioned the ‘Lone Gunman’ theory that the devastation of the Alfred P. Murrah building was the result of a single Ryder truck loaded with fertilizer based explosives.

Local News is a thing of the past in the USA; all local TV stations being required to broadcast the sanitized news prepared by FOX or one of the other 'approved' centralised news organisations. As a friend of mine from Texas commented recently, “Our news media treats us like mushrooms; we’re fed sh*t & kept in the dark.”

Are the good citizens of the UK about to be subjected to the same mind-numbing BS disseminated on the unsuspecting American public by Garth Ancier's previous employers?

There will undoubtedly be individuals within the British Government who will also be angling for the hit-piece to be broadcast. When the truth about the events of 9/11 is eventually realised, there are players who are either going to have to face charges of complicity or endeavour to explain their apparent ignorance, despite the ever-mounting availability of evidence which is anomalous to the OCT. They will also have to explain why they ignored the 9/11 Fact Sheets & Loose Change DVD’s that was sent to every MP, Member of the Lords, & every MEP in April of 2005!

9pm on Sunday evening may turn out to be a defining moment for the BBC.

Ian R. Crane
Chair - 9/11 Truth Campaign (UK & Ireland)
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There a list of news contacts with relevant papers and such to get this into? Ian's piece does a rather nifty impression of a press release Cool

EDIT: Sorted: http://www.webcom.com/~leavitt/medialist.html or perhaps not, its old.

Last edited by Fallious on Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my letter to the Beeb addresses (three of them didn't make it so I will send again to other parties within the BBC). I think it is a good idea to contact as many BBC people as possible about this.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Word is around that you have 2 versions of the '9/11 Conspiracy Files' programme prepared....a fairish one and a more savage 'hit-piece'.

As a 9/11 activist I must tell you that I care little which you show. The fact you are covering controversial 9/11 evidence at all is symptomatic of the gains we have been making over the last months. The truth is out there and growing exponentially. Showing this is a win-win situation for us.

The very fact of its being broadcast legitimises the 9/11 debate in the public domain. Great news for us.

This programme will ultimately only define one thing. The credibility and integrity of the BBC.

You can be the first mainstream media outlet to present a fair presentation of the devastating evidence (free-fall speed collapses of WTC's 1, 2 and 7 and other evidence for controlled demolition) or you can spin the story in exactly the way we expect....emphases on the verbal rather than the material......ridiculous NIST and 911 Commission report claims presented unchallenged, 'No-Planers' and loud-mouthed abusive demonstrators given prominence etc...

Ultimately, everyone will know the truth of 9/11. It is now impossible to stop this happening.

This programme is going to define who YOU are and how you and your Corporation are perceived.

Best Wishes,

Kevin Boyle
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/150207bbcdocumentary.htm

Quote:
9pm on Sunday evening may turn out to be a defining moment for the BBC.
Salute

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My edit of Andrews letter. More of a gutting and re-fitting. Less punchy, but I got a bit carried away.

-----------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to voice concern over information that has recently been leaked to the 9/11 truth campaign concerning the BBC's upcoming "Conspiracies" documentary about 9/11. I have heard that there are 2 versions of the documentary; one being balanced journalism, a second which is a hit piece focusing on circumstantial arguments and character assassination. The leak demonstrates strong support for the balanced version within your organization, but I suspect a small yet significant group of individuals to be pushing for the "whitewash" version, the leading voice being Mr Garth Ancier.

As I’m sure you realise, this will call into question the standards of professionalism, journalism, honesty and integrity which seem to be at work in the BBC. Millions of people around the world have woken up to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job, and with it they are realising the extent of corruption demonstrated by channels such as FOX and SKY News. They also clearly demand that issues such as 9/11 be given a fair treatment on television, not the whitewash of days gone by. Your airing of the hit piece version of this documentary will ultimately result in more people turned off to your programming than ever before, and will deal a serious blow to your integrity as an unbiased broadcaster.

As I’m sure you are aware, the 9/11 attacks lie at the root of the current global climate of fear, war and death. We have been drawn into illegal wars and lost hundreds of service people as a direct result of the political manipulation of this tragic event. Without 9/11 and the ensuing wars we may well have never suffered the horror of the 7/7 attack in Britain, or the bombings in Madrid, and now America is targeting Iran and threatening nuclear terror. With this in mind, I believe it's every free thinking person’s solemn duty to campaign for a full and independent investigation into these events. By broadcasting the honest edit of your documentary on Sunday, you will be making a great contribution to the ending of the phony war on terror and inevitably saving many lives in the process.

I, and thousands of others await the show with baited breath, but do not be complacent that your choice will only affect a small minority of fringe conspiracy theorists. Our cause is based upon a vast weight of evidence and echoes the hundreds of unanswered questions posed to the 9/11 commission by victims of the attacks. Thousands of intelligent and respectable people are woken up each week; through the gradually relenting newspaper articles, visiting tours of distinguished 9/11 researchers and people involved in the events and the wealth of alternative media available on the internet.

This could be the most significant television program any channel has aired in the last few years, raising acceptance for the discussion of 9/11 and opening up public discourse about the attacks, or it could be another indication of the BBC's slide into mediocre, prescribed journalism. Whatever the case, the event will be remembered and acted upon.

Yours Sincerely,

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: BBC strike set for Monday week Reply with quote

The temperature is rising down at the corporation - and I'm not talking climate change....
Smoke

Quote:
The NUJ has today announced a twenty-four hour stoppage across the BBC on 26th February 2007.

http://www.nuj.org.uk/inner.php?docid=1619

NUJ representatives from across the BBC unanimously backed strike action in the face of a refusal by BBC managers to reconsider plans for up to six compulsory redundancies. Bectu members will also be out on strike.

NUJ General Secretary Jeremy Dear said: "BBC managers have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for this strike; they have dug their heels in over an issue that could easily be resolved.

Hundreds of BBC staff have volunteered for redundancy and dozens of vacancies are currently being advertised, but BBC managers have refused to redeploy threatened staff and instead are seeking to force staff out the door."

........continues..........
http://www.nuj.org.uk/inner.php?docid=1619

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllThatWeSeeOrSeem
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Good work Reply with quote

Well done everyone,

I have posted as many folks as I can - with my version of the letter (a variant) to make sure it gets read.

Some of my emails bounced back - so I found other routes in through their web-site.

I also took up the suggestion of emailing panorama - because it may be that the channels we are hitting hard are suffereing "fatigue" - either way

KEEP HAMMERING!!!

Let them know we are here and we won't go away,

Bring on the critical mass,

Love and peace to all,

xxx

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im getting bounced back from:
mike.rudin@bbc.co.uk
"User unknown"
The others are fine.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: BBC Implies 9/11 Truth Movement a Cult of Mythology Reply with quote

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/150207bbcimplies.htm
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: My e-mail... Reply with quote

My e-mail just left, would encourage everyone to send theirs.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a funny irony to this.

We are adopting the Bush doctrine here. LOL

Pre-emptive strikes against the causes of disinformation and those that harbour propagandists.

We will make no distinction between those media outlets who promote disinformation and those that protect it's protagonists.

You will all share in their demise.

God bless the Truth.

QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding political interference and censorship – this is a BBC article regarding a petition raised by the American Union of Concerned Scientists

US Scientists Reject Interference

BBC - Thursday, 14 December 2006

Quote:
Some 10,000 US researchers have signed a statement protesting about political interference in the scientific process.

The statement, which includes the backing of 52 Nobel Laureates, demands a restoration of scientific integrity in government policy.

According to the American Union of Concerned Scientists, data is being misrepresented for political reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6178213.stm

http://www.ucsusa.org/

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done to those who have written in, but I dont think that we should expend too much of our limited energy on it.

Lets make sure that we record the program then analyse the content and give a professional 911 truth movement response.

Our limited resources would be better deployed by going out in the community playing the 911 truth dvds giving further presentations like Ian Crane's, the Willie Rodrigez tour and generally raising the awareness of 911 truth at grassroots level.

Sowing seeds should be our priority to enable the grassroots public to make an informed choice of what they believe is the 911 truth.

Quote:
9/11: The Conspiracy Files travels across the United States investigating the allegations and talking to witnesses wherever possible

So we can expect to see William Rodrigez on there then? Rolling Eyes or will it be a case of carefully selected witnesses, expert witnesses as was the case with the official conspiract theory documents , the 571 page Kean commission report, the NIST report etc?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Shoestring

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: BBC documentary Reply with quote

This is the e-mail I have just sent to the BBC:

Dear BBC,

I have read that, supposdely, there are two different versions of the BBC's upcoming documentary "9/11: The Conspiracy Files." One of these is a fair and balanced piece of journalism; the other is a whitewash aimed at ridiculing the 9/11 truth movement. Reportedly, the person most strongly pushing for the whitewash version to be broadcast is a new BBC appointee called Garth Ancier.

I would be very disappointed if this is true and the BBC has indeed produced a whitewash edit of "9/11: The Conspiracy Files." If it has, I seriously hope you will not be showing this, but instead will broadcast the fair, balanced edit. It is not the role of the BBC to produce distorted journalism or to act as a propaganda mouthpiece for the U.S. government. Its role should always be to produce programmes that are accurate and fair, and its loyalty should always be to the general public and its viewers.

I would also add that, with the now massive level of public suspicion about U.S. government complicity in the 9/11 attacks, I am convinced that a public scandal over this is now inevitable. Several journalist have, in my opinion, already effectively destroyed their own credibility through their poorly informed attacks against the 9/11 truth movement. I really do not want the BBC to do the same, and permanently damage its reputation by broadcasting a distorted, "whitewash" documentary about 9/11. I hope that the BBC will instead act responsibly and be part of the solution, rather than part of the problem.

Yours sincerely
stav
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres my letter -
It has come to my attention that the planned 911 conspiracies program has two edits. One being a complete whitewash and another being a balanced account of all the glaringly obvious flaws in the official conspiracy theory.
As i am sure you are aware that the only way people could know about two versions is through people in your organisation leaking the information, does this not also show that there are honest people with integrity in your organisation who would like to see the truth be made known in the mainstream.
I personally believe you should play the balanced edit as to show the British public that the BBC has the British publics interest at heart and not the economic prospects of the US market. Obviously there are people within your organisation who would like the whitwash to be shown, I hear Garth Ancier is the most vocal proponant, i would like to point out to you that your alligance is to us the British public not the corporate business affiliates within the US. Also by playing the balanced account you will have so much more integrity and power when the corrupt official are all being tried in the Hague for war crimes and crimes against humanity, you will be the ones who stood up to be counted in humanities time of need, you would be seen as bold and coragous at the forfront of journalism which will give you so much more back than you ever will get than if you follow in the footsteps of the spinless other news organisations.

So my message to you as a concerned British citizen is to be the epitomy of journalistic integrity and do what is right and what your heart feel right to do.

thank you for taking the time to read this email.

faithfully

David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Conspiracy Files BBC 2 Sunday 18th Feb (Origin marndin) Reply with quote

Obsessive focus on strawman theories say individuals interviewed for
upcoming show.

This weekend's highly anticipated BBC documentary on the 9/11 truth movement is likely to be a sophisticated hit piece, according to those who were interviewed for the program and others wary of the motives behind the creators of the show.

The BBC are extensively promoting the show via commercials during peak time viewing and yesterday featured a reasonably balanced summary of the 9/11 truth movement on their website. A preview clip and an extended clip showing Alex Jones and Jim Marrs at Dealy Plaza were also released yesterday. Seemingly fair promotional material shouldn't suck anyone in to believing anything else than the fact that this is most probably going to be a severe attack on 9/11 truth.

The first program in the series that aired in December of last year focused on the questions surrounding the death of Princess Diana, an event that the overwhelming majority of the British public now believe was an assassination. According to many disgruntled viewers, the show was mostly a whitewash and toed the official line.

Other programs in the series feature investigations into the Oklahoma City Bombing and the death of Dr. David Kelly.

Many posters to the 9/11 Blogger site were skeptical of the show's balance and fear it could be one of the most sophisticated attacks on the 9/11 truth movement to date, using nebulous strawman tactics that elevate unproven theories about hologram planes, exotic weaponry and Jewish conspirators above hardcore evidence.

"Judging from my experience with (producer) Guy Smith, this will be a hit piece," stated one.

Another respondent said that Craig Bartmer, a former NYPD official who heard bombs bring down Building 7 as he ran from it, was interviewed for the show and came away with the distinct impression that its intention was to dismiss everything as a conspiracy theory, including the fact that a government cover-up was now known to have been effect in the very hours after the attack, when EPA officials told ground zero workers the toxic air was safe to breathe.

Bartmer told the BBC he thought their treatment of the subject was an insult to himself and the rest of the victims, but it's likely that the BBC will play the "insulting to the victims" card themselves, ignoring the fact that 20% of the ground zero rescue heroes are now dying as a result of an admitted government cover-up, and not due to any actions on behalf of "conspiracy theorists."

Another tactic is likely to be constant reference to NIST and the 9/11 Commission in an attempt to debunk every question raised by "conspiracy theorists," yet both have been proven to betray wild conflicts of interest along with a penchant for simply ignoring or burying information that contradicts the official story, such as the Norman Minetta testimony, 9/11 wargames and Building 7.

Alex Jones, director of Terror Storm, features heavily in show after the BBC followed him around for a week of taping.

Commenting on his radio broadcast yesterday, Jones said "They're pulling out all the stops on this one, they're going to try to mix in anti-Semitism," adding that the producer Guy Smith wouldn't allow him to talk about hardcore proven evidence on camera such as Operation Northwoods.

"They always wanted to bring up the most tenuous evidence, they always wanted to argue about that," said Jones.

Jones said that upon conclusion of filming, the producer started laughing and proclaiming his disbelief at everything Jones had stated.

"It's going to be one mega hit piece," he concluded.

Despite the BBC's best efforts to skew the investigation process into areas that can't be proven and simply discredit the 9/11 truth movement, the organs of establishment media remain oblivious to the fact that 9/11 truth has reached critical mass and the tipping point has already passed. The only ramifications of this broadcast will be to reassure the myopic sheeple that their government couldn't possibly lie to them, while provoking enough interest in those who still have the capacity to think for themselves to do their own research and find out the truth.

The Conspiracy Files airs on BBC 2 Sunday February 18 at 9pm.

Source: Prison Planet
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/150207bbcdocumentary.htm

Also listen to this song about building 7. http://www.songcity.co.uk/911Building7.htm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about Garth Ancier

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: BBC Setting the stage some more Reply with quote

Found this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6368341.stm

Worrying piece indicating Guy Smith the producer of the series had preconceived notions and set out to "prove" them correct. Confused

I seriously doubt there are 2 edits of this show from reading this. There is and only ever was going to be the hit piece.

The article allows comments!

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC wrote:
"And so we take comfort in complicated stories about wider conspiracies, usually involving remote, distant figures."

What, like Osama Bin Laden.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who is the leak, how did we find out there are 2 versions? someone please clarify this for me. Source?
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Silly questions Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp asked:
Quote:
who is the leak, how did we find out there are 2 versions? someone please clarify this for me. Source?

Listen up, dude; if you want to encourage whistleblowers the last thing anyone needs to be doing is messing with their careers ... or worse!

They've already demonstrated where their loyalties lie by passing the information. However the information was received, the protection of the identity of the source must remain sacrosanct. The onus is on Auntie to demonstrate that the allegation is unfounded.

The Watcher
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: The more you watch the less you believe Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
BBC wrote:
"And so we take comfort in complicated stories about wider conspiracies, usually involving remote, distant figures."

What, like Osama Bin Laden.

Come on now you don't seem to swallow your BBC propaganda fully enough. Maybe its because your tv licence is so low?

Everyone knows Osama is for real. Men in caves have had such power since pre-historic times.

Osama has been responsible for the terrorism in Iraq, not special ops Negroponte style mass massacres as occurred in Central America.

Hes been responsible for bombings in Europe, in London in as many places that a man in a cave can travel to and organise death squads in as many places that there are US bases.

Osama isn't a conspiracy, hes for real. Most BBC journos have seen him and interacted with him.

Its called covering Hollywood for the oscars. The BBC should be given an oscar for its craven support for the neo-cons. A public service producer in the service of the corporations ie the Murdoch Empire.

No wonder Harry Potter became such a hit in our times. It fits in neatly with all the other fairy tales promoted by what some call the 'professional media'. In other words embedded soldiers in the attire of 'journalists'.

History wont forgive them their lies, neither will the relatives of all those who are dying for their 9/11 Oil Wars. Their fate is currently being decided on the rooftops and backalleys of the Arab world.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Television Centre number above Reply with quote

You can also call Television Centre on 0208 743 8000 to find out more and lobby those who decide these things.

If anyone gets through to someone involved in this decision on the Television Centre number above, please post a quick report here immediately.

ta

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Rudin is a moral coward, I was bounced back from him also last week. His 9/11 email filter is working ok!

Hi Mark, how you keeping me old son? All's good here!! Wink
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see what the big deal is. Confused

So what if they have two versions of the 911 documentary. I'd actually be surprised if they didn't have at least two versions. What would make it controversial is if we knew that the two version were diametrically opposed in their conclusions. We are talking about something without any real evidence so why don't we just wait until the show has been aired and then make a judgment. Wink

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Discussion on NUJ New Media list Reply with quote

interestig discussions going on on this open list- with private archive - including the interesting question of which version has been sent around the national papers for the TV review people!

Quote:

[NUJnewmedia] BBC documentary net leak

Tim Gopsill TimG@nuj.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 14:41:15 GMT 2007

Previous message: [NUJnewmedia] BBC documentary net leak
Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

If we want a debate ...

I do not question that any event happened - you do not need to. What I would have thought worth questioning is who was involved and who knew about it. I do not believe that it was all cooked up by a bunch of jihadis without any knowledge or participation at some level of some branch of the US security services. I do not believe Bush knew about it (as some have claimed) because if I was hatching something like this the last person I would tell is George W Bush. But these people are capable of anything, and official enquiries of such things in the US are always whitewashes, almost by definition.

I think that scepticism about the origins and motives of this atrocity is very healthy and, as I said, it is a shame that people who go round saying the planes were holograms or it was reptiles from outer space are handing the authorities an excuse to discount perfectly reasonable scepticism.

TimG

-----Original Message-----
From: angus-b at dircon.co.uk [mailto:angus-b at dircon.co.uk]
Sent: 16 February 2007 14:25
To: The NUJ's New Media list
Subject: Re: [NUJnewmedia] BBC documentary net leak

> "disagree with Ken in that I am very prepared to believe the "inside job"
> theory "
>
> I'm intrigued. Please explain and I promise not to be sarcastic or facetious.
> Am interested to hear any credible theory.
>

Yeah, me too.

I do two days per week writing previews of multichannel (ie, not BBC One and
Two, ITV1, C4 or Five) TV programmes for The Times, and while I was in doing my
shift yesterday, the TV reviewer was watching a preview disc of the programme
in question. (For those who aren't aware, TV reviews in daily papers aren't
written, like the evening football reports, after the writer has watched the
show on the night, then printed overnight: they're written from preview copies
supplied by the broadcasters and, in the case of the Times, actually go to
press before the programmes have been broadcast. The TV review in today's paper
went to press at lunchtime yesterday, but the reviewer yesterday would have
been working on his piece for Monday's paper, reviewing the weekend's TV, which
will have gone to press early this afternoon.)

The idea that there are two versions of the programme and the implication that
some battle is taking place internally as to which one is to be broadcast
would, to me, seem to be predicated on a misunderstanding of how TV programmes
are publicised. For example, this documentary, which is being broadcast on
Sunday, was made available to TV previewers around two weeks ago. There is a
preview of the programme in the Times' Knowledge section, which previews the
week's TV, and which is published tomorrow: that section went to press on
Tuesday, and its copy deadline was last Thursday. The previews are, wherever
possible, based on advance access to the programmes in question: sometimes we
have to preview from information or incomplete programmes, but, especially for
documentaries and important, prime-time shows, the preview would make a note to
that effect (of the "no preview tapes were available" variety). There's no
mention of a lack of access to the programme in tomorrow's preview, so the guy
who wrote it must have received his copy of the documentary no later than
Tuesday last week (Feb 6) to have been able to file by his deadline. So even if
there was a second version of the film, it seems clear that a decision over
which one to broadcast must have been taken by at least February 2 (the
previews need to be put onto DVD and sent to the previewers at the papers by
post, so, working backwards, that means the Beeb would have had to have posted
the copy to the Times previewer on Monday 5th, meaning it would have to have
been sent to their copying facility most likely on Friday 2nd). Sometimes minor
changes are made to programmes between previews being sent out and the
broadcast, but never such wholesale changes as are implied here.

Obviously, if you're the sort of person who thinks that the Pentagon wasn't hit
by a plane but a cruise missile and that everyone has covered it up, then
you're not going to believe that a documentary filmmaker could possibly have
investigated the claims thoroughly and found them to be baseless: clearly,
there must have been some covert Machiavellian hand at work to prevent the
filmmakers from revealing The Truth. What annoys me about so much of this type
of fiction is that the more you can comfortably demonstrate it to be bogus, the
more entrenched its proponents get. A couple of weeks ago I had to preview a
programme on some cable channel about the search for a central American
creature reputed to resemble a cross between a wolf and a bat that had been
blamed for the mutilations of cattle. The filmmakers gathered evidence from
across the spectrum of their subject and gave ample time to all sides to
present their theories. They concluded that the injuries on the dead cattle
were most likely caused by a combination of bloating to the corpse and the skin
splitting, and the action of a particular kind of maggot. Indeed, studies in
the US had demonstrated that this produced the same injuries, in an attempt in
the 1970s to prove that they were not the work of aliens. Unfortunately, the
people who want to believe in the little green men or the flying dog weren't
convinced. "Of course you wouldn't have seen them!" they cry. "They know you're
looking for them! They wouldn't be so stupid!" "How do you explain this, then?"
asked one bunch, who reckoned they'd found the skeleton of one of these flying
dogs (crucial difference between skeleton and mythical beast - no wings). They
took it to a lab of a University in Mexico for tests. The scientists said,
"It's a dog". The flying dog believers cried, "You've switched the skeletons!
You're being paid to cover it up!" There's no way to win an argument with
people like that, you just have to feel sorry for them I guess.

Cheers,

AB

http://lists.bristolnuj.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/nujnewmedia

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
AllThatWeSeeOrSeem
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Diversions again Reply with quote

Once again

Patrick attempts to divert our energies

Previous diversions include "Andrew Johnson - Shoulkd we agree with his theories on planes or no planes?"

..and now this one.. of lets do nothing and wait and see....

hmmmmm

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,
The leak was made to me personally in the last 48 hours.

No names will be released but I have absolute confidence in the validity of this story.

The two different versions are made with two distinct aims in mind. There are people getting very very flustered in the BBC about this.

It IS WORTH emailing/writing/phoning. I have been ASKED by the leaker to pressurise people in the BBC by exposing this and calling them.

No arguments DO IT NOW while there exists a chance to sway opinions.

Calum

President Eisenhower 1961
AntiNWO
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Two different versions of BBC 911 documentary! Reply with quote

The BBC has produced two versions of its documentary on 9/11, one being a balanced example of investigative journalism and the other a sophisticated hit piece. According to a leading UK 9/11 truth activist, recently appointed US chief Garth Ancier is pressuring the corporation to air the version that portrays the 9/11 truth movement as a fringe cult of mythology in a bid to protect BBC's American market.

See the full story here:

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2007/160207bbcpressur ed.htm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: