FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should Shaylers Name Be Removed From The Front Of this site?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should David Shaylers' Name Be Removed From The Front Page Of This Site?
YES. He has gone too far with NPT?
60%
 60%  [ 27 ]
NO. He is a good Ambasidor for the Movement?
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Should Shaylers Name Be Removed From The Front Of this site? Reply with quote

I would Vote Yes, But leaving it up to everyone else?

I feel he is single handedly doing too much irreversible damage with his ill thought out theories.[/b]
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's pimped NPT twice(?) during MsM opportunities, his credibility is kinda low right now...
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearing in mind that there will be a combination of those who have never even heard of Shayler, not to mention those who have but you offer no real justification as to why this poll exists. Perhaps some links would help people decide;

Again though, there should always be a 'don't know/don't care' option to encompass everyone.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple fact that SOME truthers (let alone the vast majority represented here) disagree with Davids representation of 9/11 truth should be more than enough indication to him that we do not accept him as a spokesman, specificaly one talking about NPT.

He should have the simple decency to either redirect requests for interviews to Annie or a prominent member of the american truth movement, or just keep off NPT entirely.

As far as i'm concearned he has demonstrated quite sufficiently that he is NOT working in the best interests of the vast majority of the UK 9/11 truth community so his unofficial position as spokesman (should that be spooksman?) is not fair on him or us.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not sure if theres logical thinking behind shaylers use of words.
i have never heard him come right out and say there were no planes without leaving some doubt. example is skynews, newcaster asks if hes saying there were no planes shayler says back "well i would ask people to slow down the footage and look at whats going on there" he niether implys there were planes or there was planes. or has he gone ferther than that recently?

i just think the way he does it, it plays on peoples minds. it will eat at them untill they have to check for themselves. checking for themselves leads to other 9/11 related items of which most raise questions. a push in the back to get people to look? i could be wrong of course.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked ok i still cannot vote on the polls and when i left my message above it was 2/1 i come back 10 minutes latter and its 8/1 with no new comments. dunno if anyone else thinks that is not normal?

no new comments apart from one it appeared after prssing submit.

bah now i can vote whats going of Mad
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation, sorry, you are right. I did have a 'Dunno?' option, but when I posted it, for some reason only the first two were accepted. I have also tried to edit the post, but it will not let me edit the poll.

However, I take your point. I assumed, probably wrongly so, that everyone reading this would be aware of the BBC Radio 2 event earlier today. But for anyone who does not...

A Thread on Today's (15th Feb 2007) BBC Radio 2 event...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7123

...and for all those who are un-aware who David Shayler is and the views he holds...
http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=David+Shayler+Heaven+Earth
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's there representing the truth movement then he should state that his views are very much in the minority.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Again though, there should always be a 'don't know/don't care' option to encompass everyone.

Hey fence sitter! Half way between rock & jazz? Wink

Actually I didn't vote either.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NPTheorists will inevitably vote "NO". The real joke being that they are trusting an M15 agent over the vast majority of people in the same movement as them.

The same people that believe the CIA, Military Industrial complex had the fallout of 9/11 including the Truth movement so carefully planned that they planted and continue to nurture disinformation agents at the highest positions of power within the movement.

Did I mention they are voting to trust an M15 officer over the vast majority of the 'average joes' in this movement?

I think I did. Orwell would have something to say about that.

DDD911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get people to realise the simple things: buildings just don’t collapse like that unless helped, I find it so much easier to accept the idea those buildings have been brought down by controlled demolitions, people will not get their heads around this NPT & Beam waffle, and you will lose them as I suspect some may want.

Even if these ideas are correct (NOT) they will need to be explained later down the road, not now with the average Joe thinking 9/11 truth movements are full of idiots & whacko’s, I tell you anyone curious will run for the hills on these fringe ideas, I think they are nuts myself yet I know the US Air Force has toys of imagination that is totally sci-fi, I know someone based at Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, NM, and he’s said several times "if you can think it, we have built it" of course he wont elaborate any further on that but I can image they have some eye raising gadgets.

This will all go downhill very quickly unless someone comes out with rock solid evidence, none of this guesswork & comparing of video feeds, don’t rely on some bits of odd footage, get the original footage from the news channels, find out what camera men were filming that day and see if they kept a copy of their 9/11 footage (I bet they did). Prove us wrong & you right (in reference to those who spend all day arguing this point)

Either way if you cannot sell it to 9/11 truthers then you’re buggered from the start! Rolling Eyes

Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDD911 wrote:
Either way if you cannot sell it to 9/11 truthers then you’re buggered from the start! Rolling Eyes

Wise words.

alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo
Quote:
I feel he is single handedly doing too much irreversible damage with his ill thought out theories.

Well it's not just Shayler is it? Or didn't you read the full contents of my thread? (you know which one I mean!)
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone has their own theories but present them and they will be questioned,stick to asking questions about the official theory,make them answer the questions NOT the other way round
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh,and i voted yes
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
everyone has their own theories but present them and they will be questioned,stick to asking questions about the official theory,make them answer the questions NOT the other way round.

Agreed Malcks, the OCT is so full of holes, that we should be picking it apart, not inventing our own individual theories. Quite honestly, any one particular persons theory (and that goes for the OCT too) has probably a 99.99999999% chance of being wrong anyway. Wink
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are still voting.

17:4 in favour.

Looks like a landslide.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo: all "screw ups" sorted as per request

Now don't do it again! Wink

Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creepy thing is not that shayler (Ex-MI5 - wink - wink) can do this much damage
to the credibility of 9/11 activists every time he's given air time, the creepy thing is,
people still 'appear' to think he's on the side of truth... ROTFLMAO

Thats beyond niave Shocked
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
The creepy thing is not that shayler (Ex-MI5 - wink - wink) can do this much damage
to the credibility of 9/11 activists every time he's given air time, the creepy thing is,

Well i'm not so sure the second part of that is a fair assesment, given the results of this poll.

The question now is, who's in a position to do something about these results and WHAT are they going to do?

Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
Bonko wrote:

Well i'm not so sure the second part of that is a fair assesment, given the results of this poll.

The question now is, who's in a position to do something about these results and WHAT are they going to do?

Start by getting familliar with the Cointelpro operations that have been used throughout this century to minimise the impact of dissident movements.

We need to re-examine who the Icons of the truth movement really are, and what their ultimate agenda might be.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6997
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say no...Shayler's opinion is worthy of consideration...the truth tends to hurt sometimes...and i don't think ex MI5 employees have to take blood oaths like those who join the masonic cult of jah bul on
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
I say no...Shayler's opinion is worthy of consideration...the truth tends to hurt sometimes...and i don't think ex MI5 employees have to take blood oaths like those who join the masonic cult of jah bul on

You've changed your tune!

Not long ago, anybody who had so much as spent two weeks in the army cadets was damned as an enemy of the truth. I haven't forgotten the wild allegations you made against me, for example.

It isn't because you and Shayler are both no planers by any chance, is it?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamesong...water under the bridge has moved on long ago...now diluted in the sea of truth
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pity, shayler was a good speaker, but sometimes he seems to go out of his way to discredit us.
hatsoff

Location: liverpool; the city that speaks out, always, scouseland, in the island formerly known as the UK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who want evidence of David Shaylers stance on the NPT please watch this

Link
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Quitclogs, if David points out that his opinion is not shared by the majority that is perfectly acceptable to me. David's rad.
Ichabod Crane
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Should Shaylers Name Be Removed From The Front Of this s Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
I would Vote Yes, But leaving it up to everyone else?

I feel he is single handedly doing too much irreversible damage with his ill thought out theories.[/b]

No. It's very disheartening to see so many of you just toss off Shayler like a dirty tissue. Do I agree with him about the NPT? No. Do I think they could do such a feat if they wanted? Sure, but I'd take this into consideration first: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/050906fringetheorie s.htm

I admit that I feel that when Shayler appeared on Sky News, he did not present himself at all as well as he could. I think he could have been much more smart about how he handled the NPT, and subtle, which is what he probably thought he was doing, which is kinda' comical actualy.

Last edited by Ichabod Crane on Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ichabod Crane
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hatsoff wrote:
For those who want evidence of David Shaylers stance on the NPT please watch this

Link

Hmmm, that's different from what he's quoted as saying here: http://www.daveshayler.com/print/papers/060107DailyMail.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ichabod Crane
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
The NPTheorists will inevitably vote "NO". The real joke being that they are trusting an M15 agent over the vast majority of people in the same movement as them.

False dichotomy.

''50 million smokers can't be wrong!''

Fallious wrote:
Did I mention they are voting to trust an M15 officer over the vast majority of the 'average joes' in this movement?

You did. Even MI5 agents can be 'average joes'.

Fallious wrote:
I think I did.

You're repeating yourself.

Fallious wrote:
Orwell would have something to say about that.

So do the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and you're not going to tell me that the New/Old World Order has THAT much influence over the minds of EVERY last one of their serfs who have ever come within ten miles of them, are you? Know what I mean? They're not gods. And what about Annie, then? Where does that leave her?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: