FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will this Sunday's BBC documentary whitewash 9/11?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

So will you allow them to microchip you Scar?
How about you Pikey?

You know this is on the agenda.

You fail to turn up for your appointment to be microchipped

Then the thought police turn up at your home to forcibly take you to the microchipping centre. What will you do?

Check out what the Verchip company are already doing

http://www.verichipcorp.com/

No of course i wont, thats not the point.
That 'they' plan to chip us is old news, i have some faith that the human race will not let it get that far. Lets face it, the scenario you present is quite a way off and may never transpire. With a critical mass of awareness about 9/11 the floodgates are set to open, in that case im hoping the chipping will be seen for what it is and rejected by all. Even without that mass awakening im quite doubtful that chips will be forcibly implanted, Im sure we can all imagine a situation when they would but i see no point in that kind of fearful thinking at this point.
Therefore no need for me to speculate about what i would do.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Quote:
http://ollysonions.blogspot.com/2007/02/911-conspiracy-behind-conspira cy.html[url]

Don't you have any adult humour?

So will you break the law Blackcat if breaking the law is refusing to be microchipped?

Are you fishing to get people put on the thought crime list or what?

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So will you break the law Blackcat if breaking the law is refusing to be microchipped?

Hard to say. I never paid a penny Poll Tax even though I was better off than when I paid rates which I always did promptly. I took a stand on principle and expected to face the consequences although the government were so incompetent they never pursued me apart from a few threatening letters. Refusing to abide by what an individual perceives to be an unjust law is a duty not just a choice. Some take a stand over conscription (like Mohammed Ali) and become villified, but if such people are following their conscience they are right in doing so in my opinion. Some laws are just wrong and are only removed by people disobeying those laws and I accept that.

My point about "taking the law into your own hands" still stands however. Your post was interpreted by myself as being indicative of something more sinister than simply civil disobedience and I believe I was right in my understanding of what you wrote. People who visit this site could read many of your substantial postings on this forum and get the impression we are a bunch of idiots by association. Your post suggesting possibly "taking the law into our own hands" could easily be deemed to be the dangerous rantings of an idiot in the eyes of a visitor, and I say you have a duty to this movement not to cause any possible misunderstanding. Are you saying that "taking the law into our own hands" did not at any point imply direct action or using force? You will never convince me that you simply meant passive resistance as that is not what I understand by the expression, and I think anyone else reading your comment will deduce the same as me. There is no place for that kind of comment here and instead of wriggling you should retract it or go elsewhere in my opinion.
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why people bother falling for THETRUTHWILLSETU3's idiotic traps, diversions and mind games, he should have been banned months ago...
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/160207bbcpressured.htm

BBC Pressured to Air 9/11 Hit Piece?
Crane claims two different versions exist, former Fox exec demanding attack dogs released to prevent harm to American market
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, February 16, 2007

The BBC has produced two versions of its documentary on 9/11, one being a balanced example of investigative journalism and the other a sophisticated hit piece. According to a leading UK 9/11 truth activist, recently appointed US chief Garth Ancier is pressuring the corporation to air the version that portrays the 9/11 truth movement as a fringe cult of mythology in a bid to protect BBC's American market.

Yesterday we reported on the allegations of those interviewed for the show that the documentary was set to be a debunking effort, with the intention of relegating important questions in favor of nebulous and damaging theories. This story garnered massive readership after being featured on the front page of Digg, a user generated content phenomenon that gets more traffic than the Drudge Report.

In a follow up story, we highlighted how the BBC was using promotional material, including a psychological conspiracy test and an interview with X Files producer Frank Spotnitz, to imply that 9/11 truthers were borderline cult members with psychological problems.

In a new development, Ian R. Crane, Chairman of the 9/11 Truth Campaign for the UK and Ireland, and a former BBC staffer, claims a source told him that producers Mike Rodin and Guy Smith have edited two different versions of the show and are in a quandary as to whether to air the balanced piece or the hit piece.

Crane's claims are printed in full at the Cremation of Care website.

It appears that the dilemma is a direct result of the phenomenal reaction to the recent flurry of 9/11 related items appearing in the National Media," writes Crane. "The debate kicked off with the publication of George Monbiot’s ill-researched hit-piece on Loose Change, the most downloaded video in the history of Google Video. Any casual observer perusing the responses posted on the Guardian website, could not fail to notice that the remarkable difference in style between those who leapt to the defence of the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT) and those were seeking answers to the glaring anomalies between the OCT and the physical evidence. The vapid vitriol from the defenders of orthodoxy was no match for the measured curiosity of the Truth seekers."

In addition, Crane cites the UK Daily Mail article as another example of a fair hearing for 9/11 truth and one that angered those with a stake in maintaining the official myth. Yet another large British newspaper, Scotland's Herald, also today featured a positive write up of the 9/11 truth movement.

Crane claims that the new head of the BBC's commercial operations in the US, former Fox senior executive Garth Ancier (pictured above), is the point man in persuading program directors to air the hit piece, fearing that a more balanced appraisal would anger corporate partners and sales across the Atlantic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Thousands of special reports, videos, MP3's, interviews, conferences, speeches, events, documentary films, books and more - all for just 15 cents a day!
Click here to subscribe!
---------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

"Newly responsible for the marketing of BBC productions in the US, Ancier is no doubt claiming that he will not be able to maximize revenues if the BBC is seen to be running programmes, however balanced, intimating that 9/11 might have been an inside job. From personal experience of operating within the US industrial complex, it is not beyond the realms of probability that Ancier is waving mega$ incentives if the Beeb agrees to run the hit-piece. As Princeton graduate and an initiate of the Phi Beta Kappa fraternity, serious pressure will be being put on Ancier to get the Beeb to ‘play ball’," writes Crane.

If past examples are anything to go by, it's likely that the hit piece will be chosen because the previous installment in the series, an investigation into questions surrounding the death of Princess Diana, was widely acknowledged as a whitewash that toed the official line.

Besides the X Files interview and the psychological test, BBC's promotional material for the show has been both extensive and reasonably balanced. A summary article of the 9/11 truth movement lent implicit credibility to 9/11 skeptics, and an online unedited clip of Alex Jones and Jim Marrs at Dealy Plaza was absent the usual condemnation and ridicule seen in mainstream coverage many times before.

The fact that the promotional trailers do not prominently feature any debunkers (besides a poorly spoken woman who is presumably used to rubbish the Jewish conspiracy angle), suggests that the show will either be a fair representation or the more likely scenario, that the BBC will employ the familiar tactic of using a sneering female narrator to arrogantly attack the carefully edited words of the skeptics and obsessively focus on tenuous issues while ignoring the hardcore evidence.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the BBC will say MOSSAD did it and surprise us all...

not

Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Hit piece.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6341851.stm

Check out the links upper right, and the whole damn thing.

BBC - covering up the 9/11 atrocity.

It will backfire on them big time.

All they've done is to create a FOIL against which we'll be able to roll the truth out even further.

And don't forget. LCFC soon to be released in UK theaters (at least 70 of them).

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Will this Sunday's BBC documentary whitewash 9/11?

My prediction:

1. it will be an application of the usual establishment tactic of shooting the messenger and playing the man not the ball.

2. it will be an attack on the global 911 truth movement and every individual who supports the demand for a professional independent investigation.

3. it will offer no evidence which supports the official conspiracy theory (eg the video pics of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon, etc)

4. it will be very selective on the 911 smoking guns it chooses to analyse. As we know there are hundreds.

5. it will not give the global 911 truth movement an opportunity to respond on a follow up broadcast to its content (eg the political party system) other than send in e mails and/or letters.

In response to the question imho, yes, it will be a whitewash. I hope that I am wrong. If they come up with the evidence (no. 3) then this campaign is finished and we can get on with life. Thats an outcome I would welcome.

We need to ensure that we make a thorough professional response to it and continue working hard on the 911 campaigning. Keep them 911 truth groups growing and establish new ones, do showings of the dvds in the community, at car boot sales etc etc.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
I think the BBC will say MOSSAD did it and surprise us all...

As if Laughing

Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Message from IronSnot:

IronSnot wrote:
Well I'm still banned.

Patrick, Andrew's playing a game with his 'mail the BBC thread'. He's trying to put pressure on the BBC, but not of the sort he's making out. This mass email program is going to have negative consequences of some description and it's all based on an uncorroborated statement.

Calum you've been had. (and that's not the only conclusion I can come to)

Source: http://911evidencebase.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=241#241

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if people actually emailed me to ask questions before posting slander everywhere.

I`ve had quite enough of this c**p.

I see in spite of my work over the past year; people get one email from the very guy who put together this doc saying "I`m right trust me" and you all bow down and say "ah that Calum...always knew he was full of s**t, what a stupid c**t"

Nice....really really nice.

I bloody give up Sad

President Eisenhower 1961
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Calum maybe I should have PMed that to you? Embarassed

Just figured IS was aloud a say seeing no reason for his ban has been hinted at! Rolling Eyes

Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spotted, in the tv section of the Guardian, a reference to a part of Sunday's film which shows "charred remains of the WTC in a hangar".
Excuse me? This is something new if true isn't it?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the apology Patrick,
ISnot had my sympathy for his predicament, what it has to do with the BBC is really not very clear to me???????

I see he didnt bother emailing me to actually ask questions either. In spite of the fact I spent probably an hour of my time sending pms and emails around to find out what the situation was with his ban at his request. Apparently I shouldnt have bothered.

* to this I`m out to get pissed.

President Eisenhower 1961
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spotted, in the tv section of the Guardian, a reference to a part of Sunday's film which shows "charred remains of the WTC in a hangar".
Excuse me? This is something new if true isn't it? Wasnt it all shipped off to China?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhawk wrote:
Excuse me? This is something new if true isn't it? Wasnt it all shipped off to China?

Any charred remains that get trotted out now are likely to be as authentic as Holocaust ovens from Germany.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I bloody give up Sad

Calum - you are one of the best here m8.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhawk wrote:

No. There's been a few references to a hangar at an airport where a lot of debris has apparently been stored.

I'm pretty sure there's one reference to it on a DVD - but I can't remember which at the mo.

I'll try and find one.

Here's one: http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/cleanup.html

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the looks of it this is Popular Mechanics straw man arguments repeated verbatim...

I have started work on a debunking of this programme already (based on the above webpage).

Coming soon.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, this is absurd!

I've decided to put in a late nighter tonight making a fact sheet which deals with all the points made in the BBC webpage http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/conspiracy_files/6341851.stm so that when the programme airs I can adapt it quickly and have an "all questions answered resource" to respond to the many "but the BBC said" style objections campaigners are likely to receive.

Going through it I just found this:

Quote:
In their final report, due to be published later in 2007, FEMA is expected to back its original hypothesis substantially - the collapse of WTC7 was accidental, not deliberate.

Can you believe it? These joker's did so little research they don't even realise it is NIST not FEMA who are creating the report (in fact they contracted it out) due out in 07 on the WTC7.

I am hoping and praying that the documentary itself repeats this huge error as it will make out jobs a lot easier.

It also seems apparent that they have used Popular Mechanics as their lone source.

Peace and Truth
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
Bit of news for you all;
A contact of mine in C4, tells me that there are TWO DIFFERENT EDITS of this program!!!

He says the BBC still have not decided which one to air Shocked

The producers name is Mike Rudin, I suggest we contact him to helpufully suggest that very informed people will be watching and that lack of accuracy will not be acceptable.

C.

Alex Jones spoke to the director of the programme during a break in his show yesterday http://www.realradioarchives.com/sound-2.htm. The guy denied that the BBC had prepared two versions. This of course means nothing because one would expect him to deny to Jones that his production team had been so two-faced. But I think Crane's source may have got it wrong, as I find it hard to believe that the cost-conscious BBC would prepare two totally different versions. What would be the point? Because there was infighting between the members of the production team making this series, so that two versions had to be made to keep them all happy?! Because they genuinely did not know whether to believe that 9/11 was an inside job? Hardly! When TV documentaries like this are made, the editorial stance has to be decided before production for practical reasons. It would be highly impractical (as well as expensive) to make two versions at the same time that had contradictory conclusions. So, personally, I don't believe a word of this. Judging from Alex Jones' comments, based upon the sarcastic expression of complete disbelief he received from the director of the team making the programme. I am 99% certain that the programme will be a vicious hit piece. But one that we can demolish with ease. Let's go to it!
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity we cant stick the same issues to one thread. Check this sister thread out:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=54972#54972

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
markwm
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This programme is a white wash.

Shame on the BBC Rolling Eyes
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's not looking good is it? Evil or Very Mad

**edit: Oh and it appears we're all anti-semitic now too . . . remember the BNP court case last week when they claimed the BNP guy with hundreds of chemicals and weapons in his house was found to be looking at 911 conspiracy websites.

You can see the picture they are trying to paint. . . Mad Mad

Last edited by mobypaterson on Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shoestring
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: I am feeling disgusted Reply with quote

This documentary is absolutely appalling.
jonjo
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The establishment controlled media was never going to get tp the bottom of an establishment conspiracy I suppose.

It seems the BBC are just trying to explain away every theory with "go back to bed....conspiracies never happen.....just negligence.....America is run by 'good old boys'"

I have faith that the audience might make their own investigations though and find out all about the vast ammount of evidence that wasn't mentioned in the programme.

PNAC should set alarm bells ringing right away for example. Why wasn't that mentioned!
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was quite good.
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I thought it was quite good.

Are you serious!! Shocked
gareth
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone see the 47 steel core columns remain when their animation explained the collapse?

stefan if you want a transcription of the programme i could have that for you by tomorrow?

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume that a document that goes through the programme point by point, line by line should be a pretty easy task.

"9/11 conspiracy theories will continue no matter how distressing it is for the families of the victims"
"9/11 conspiracy theories will continue no matter how distressing it is for the families of the victims"

Mad

They really aren't too clever, I pity them.

Last edited by GazeboflossUK on Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: