FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC2 9/11 Conspiracy Files - debriefing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the good things is that politicians and journalists have even less credibility than 'conspiracy theorists'! Laughing
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Al Manar TV added a spin to the story. It reported that 4,000 Israelis working at the World Trade Centre had not shown up for work on 9/11. As the anti-Semitic rumour spread, the details became embellished - like in a game of Chinese whispers.

Did anyone else see this (a blatant straw man) as a thinly disguised attempt to brand the movement as being anti-semitic?

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
int_80
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: BBC Radio 5 mon 9am phone in on 911 Reply with quote

frazzel wrote:
Hi all,
bbc radio 5 live is having a phone in on 911 film shown tonight. may i suggest we try phoning in with stuff they left out ie larry Silverstein saying "pull it" re wtc7 .
any chance william rodriguez can phone in?
frazzel

What time?
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physicist Steven Jones Endorses MUJCA-NET with a Beautiful Statement
Quote:
I believe that all men and women are brothers and sisters, sons and daughters of God. I believe that God has given a portion of his Light to great religious leaders throughout the world, including Mohammed, Hebrew prophets, Christian Apostles, and reformers such as Tynsdale and Joseph Smith.

My belief in God as our common Father impels me to search for truth, love and yes, peace, believing these are Divine attributes. Thus, when I learned for myself certain facts regarding what happened on 9/11/2001 and subsequent wars of aggression, I decided to speak out publicly.

Steven E. Jones

Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth
http://www.mujca.com/index.htm

Frazzel
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: radio phone in Reply with quote

hi all
its 9am radio five live phone o8700 100 500 or 0500909693

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: BBC Radio 5 mon 9am phone in on 911 Reply with quote

int_80 wrote:
frazzel wrote:
Hi all,
bbc radio 5 live is having a phone in on 911 film shown tonight. may i suggest we try phoning in with stuff they left out ie larry Silverstein saying "pull it" re wtc7 .
any chance william rodriguez can phone in?
frazzel

What time?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/listings/day.shtml?day=today
Steve Nolan at 9am

Howie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pml4pTnhEC4
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct quote regarding fires in Building 7
Quote:
The building became a raging inferno partly fuelled by large diesel storage tanks

AllThatWeSeeOrSeem
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: BBC Prozac Reply with quote

A sad day for British media.

But lets use it to our advantage. The piece was so slanted we can use it to show how one sided the media is being.

Also..I detect an air of desperation in the BBC - I think we could be nearing critical mass. No time to sit back - lets all do ALL that we can.

see below another design which I hope others in the movement can use.

Keep on keeping on.

You can download many more of my campaign materials to use freely (for non profit) at..

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/AllThatWeSeeOrSeem/911%20Truth% 20campaign%20Materials/

Love and peace,

xxx

BBC-Prozac.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.64 KB
 Viewed:  122 Time(s)

BBC-Prozac.jpg

int_80
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: BBC Prozac Reply with quote

AllThatWeSeeOrSeem wrote:
A sad day for British media.

But lets use it to our advantage. The piece was so slanted we can use it to show how one sided the media is being.

Also..I detect an air of desperation in the BBC - I think we could be nearing critical mass. No time to sit back - lets all do ALL that we can.

see below another design which I hope others in the movement can use.

Keep on keeping on.

You can download many more of my campaign materials to use freely (for non profit) at..

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/AllThatWeSeeOrSeem/911%20Truth% 20campaign%20Materials/

Love and peace,

xxx

That's what I sensed. It seemed so intensely one-sided, that it was pretty obvious that it was a propaganda compaign in response to the huge show of people starting to believe.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: CCTV Footage at airport and Flight 93 queries Reply with quote

As they showed supposed CCTV footage of the hijackers going through metal detectors how come that didnt pick up the box cutters they were supposed to be carrying.or were they plastic!!

FlLight 93 query. Interesting take on the 6.9miles by road or 1 mile as the crow flies to Indian Lake. need to check this one but it was Indian Lake Marina not just Indian Lake that eyewitnesses saw debris floating down and one report of body parts. Its a big lake so dont know exact distances. Either way if the plane crshed into the ground its unlikely that debris would travel a mile. If it was shot down then its quite conceivable for debris to travel 1 mile especially if wind borne.

Popular Mechanics guy needs to urgently get in touch with NIST to tell them how WTC7 fell down as he seems to know the answer.

Interesting take on the Coroners quote taken out of context-- ref "stopped being coroner" Maybe one piece of evidence that needs dropping. (unless anyone knows different) Dylan Avery seemed uncomfortable when challenged on that one and resorted to "no plane parts" defense. Time for Loose Change 3 maybe.

WTC 1 and 2 oops forgot the 47 steel columns should be left standing.

Pentagon report wasnt too bad as most people watching the computer simulation would still ask why no wing or tail damage evident on building facade. Didnt mention the punch out hole 5 rings in.

One crumb at least agreed post 911 cover up.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: so just ask yourself this Reply with quote

The BBC would do anything to make the truth movement look a bunch of loonies.

Well not a single mention of no planes -----why is this?

Because they know it's true and don't want several million viewers rewatching the events of 911 in slow motion.

The sooner you all realise the importance of this the better --- this is their achilles heel.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ve just watched the following Kevin Ryan video and I think it would be an excellent video to out to people – as widely as possible.

A New Standard for Deception: The NIST WTC Report - Kevin Ryan – June 4, 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=718236659434732032

Quote:
In an information-packed presentation of 58 minutes Kevin Ryan delivers a damning indictment of the official investigations of the total collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7. Ryan's solid scholarship and application of the scientific method stands in stark contrast to the official investigations, whose dishonesty and corrupt anti-scientific methods Ryan exposes in abundance.

Ryan explains details of the investigation by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) not acknowledged by the Institute, such as its failure to experimentally verify the floor pancake theory, forcing it to invent a new theory about the Towers' collapse. Ryan notes commonalities in the WTC investigations by NIST and FEMA, and the investigation of the 1995 Oklahoma City Building, such as a high degree of overlap in the leaders of the respective investigations.

Ryan unquestionably qualifies as a whistleblower. Having been promoted to the top manager of Underwriter's Laboratories water testing division, Ryan was dismissed on November of 2004 after an e-mail from him to Dr Frank Gayle of NIST questioning the collapse of the twin towers became public.

Starting at 58 minutes in there is a seven minute clip with Bush in the Florida classroom juxtaposed against the burning Twin Towers. This is a very powerful clip and should be shown in it's own right.

And it finishes with a song – which I have my doubts about.

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Re: so just ask yourself this Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

So you admit that NPTs are loony?

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: NPTs Reply with quote

I dont think so. The truth will set you free so we dont need porkies
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: so just ask yourself this Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

So you admit that NPTs are loony?

Answer the question Jim --- why no mention by the BBC?
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly because they are not all out to get truthers, there might even be one or two amongst them.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: the layers of deception Reply with quote

you have the initial story ---- OCT

you have the story they want you to believe really happened by the planting of eveidence and witnesses

And you have the real story-----the one they don't want you to know

This happened with Shanksville -----OCT ----they knew this would be unbelievable

They want you to believe flight 93 was shot down

And the real story-----no plane at all

Check this out if you haven't already

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2007/02/is-flight93crashcom-spook-site.ht ml
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ban this fool.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
One of the good things is that politicians and journalists have even less credibility than 'conspiracy theorists'! Laughing

Ever notice how artists end up getting more coverage the more controversial he is ? It has parallels with this. This has hugely raised awareness, which an only be a good thing. Once people google 9/11 and come across the vast documentaries, the BBC will fade in comparison. People WILL see things that can't be explained, especially b the BBC program.
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: so just ask yourself this Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Answer the question Jim --- why no mention by the BBC?

A drone hitting the Pent instead of a 7x7 was included in the doc. There's your mention.

GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exclamation Ahhh, it's this type of behaviour that will cause all future problems if some people are not careful Exclamation

First it was the POD, then No Planes, now it is Space Beams.....what next? I dare not think.

I really think all this running too far ahead is frankly a very silly and childish trait that will be exploited by those trying to discredit all our hard work so far.

We already have enough information to make the foundations of strong, comprehensive and comprehensible case against the OCT......can't you see that?

Look, I don't ever see myself believing the No Plane theory.......but lets say it is true, hypothetically.........then PLEASE have the common sense and WAIT until we get to the stage where the case for no planes would not necessarily drive attention away from ALL the other issues regarding the orchestration of 9/11!

It's just a very important year for 9/11 Truth and being too damn complacent could cost us dear.......I believe most of us are in this for all the right reasons so lets be smart.....in fact, lets continue to be smart about this because we surely have come too far and worked too hard to begin and throw it all away!

Gareth.

Fred Jones II
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
Exclamation Ahhh, it's this type of behaviour that will cause all future problems if some people are not careful Exclamation

First it was the POD, then No Planes, now it is Space Beams.....what next? I dare not think.

I really think all this running too far ahead is frankly a very silly and childish trait that will be exploited by those trying to discredit all our hard work so far.

We already have enough information to make the foundations of strong, comprehensive and comprehensible case against the OCT......can't you see that?

Look, I don't ever see myself believing the No Plane theory.......but lets say it is true, hypothetically.........then PLEASE have the common sense and WAIT until we get to the stage where the case for no planes would not necessarily drive attention away from ALL the other issues regarding the orchestration of 9/11!

It's just a very important year for 9/11 Truth and being too damn complacent could cost us dear.......I believe most of us are in this for all the right reasons so lets be smart.....in fact, lets continue to be smart about this because we surely have come too far and worked too hard to begin and throw it all away!

Gareth.

Hear-hear Thumbs Up
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:24 am    Post subject: shanksville crash site Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Interesting take on the Coroners quote taken out of context-- ref "stopped being coroner" Maybe one piece of evidence that needs dropping. (unless anyone knows different).

I was interested to note that, having gone to the trouble of tracking down the coroner at Shanksville to establish whether or not this quote was true, and discovering it was apparently taken out of context, the BBC reporter failed to ask the only single question relevant: did the coroner see bodies at the crash site or not?

A serious piece of journalism would certainly have done this. The coroner apparently said at the time he saw not a single drop of blood at the Shanksville crash site. On the BBC piece last night he was saying he was being somehow metaphorical, so the only thing we want to know from him is: what did he actually see?

But they didn't ask and so we don't know. That's what we pay them for...
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QuitTheirClogs wrote:
Quote:
Al Manar TV added a spin to the story. It reported that 4,000 Israelis working at the World Trade Centre had not shown up for work on 9/11. As the anti-Semitic rumour spread, the details became embellished - like in a game of Chinese whispers.

Did anyone else see this (a blatant straw man) as a thinly disguised attempt to brand the movement as being anti-semitic?

Yes.

Whilst plenty of Jews may of died, they forgot to mention that only 1 Israeli died. (Source CNN victims website)
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way that coroner tried to explain away his original comments was as bad a piece of squirming as the reporter at the Pentagon who tried to change his meaning from "no plane anywhere near the Pentagon" to imply he was talking about a crash nearby and not actually in the building. The coroner's words at the time referred to the fact he saw no bodies and so there was no need for a coroner. If there was a plane crash then there would ultimately be bodies, a coroner would be required, and he knows it. We have been told that there were body parts hanging from trees etc. so why would he say a coroner was not needed? The only explanation is he saw no bodies or body parts, and very likely doubted that a plane had even crashed there. God knows it looks nothing like a crash site.
miketysonbarry
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only good thing to be said about that shameful display by the bbc last night is that at least it will increase the amount of people who are now aware that there is something really wrong with the official story. i dont think any right minded person watching that last night would come away thinking that the official story was correct. it was an own goal by the bbc, and one i think which they will come to regret in the coming months.
paul in ireland
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a thought that crossed my mind @ first viewing. The Hercules pilot said he saw the AA plane approach the Pentagon at a steep bank. Was 40 degrees mentioned? OCT has it hitting perfectly level.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The way that coroner tried to explain away his original comments was as bad a piece of squirming as the reporter at the Pentagon who tried to change his meaning from "no plane anywhere near the Pentagon" to imply he was talking about a crash nearby and not actually in the building. The coroner's words at the time referred to the fact he saw no bodies and so there was no need for a coroner. If there was a plane crash then there would ultimately be bodies, a coroner would be required, and he knows it.

If anyone is good at analysing 'tells' i think the interview with the coroner would be quite rewarding. Im no expert but to me and the others here he appeared to be blatantly lying through his teeth and not at all comfortable with it.
If there were bodies he would never have said what he said at the time.
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketysonbarry wrote:
the only good thing to be said about that shameful display by the bbc last night is that at least it will increase the amount of people who are now aware that there is something really wrong with the official story. i dont think any right minded person watching that last night would come away thinking that the official story was correct. it was an own goal by the bbc, and one i think which they will come to regret in the coming months.
paul in ireland

I agree.
Many people who watched it will have will have walked away with at least some questions about the OCT and hopefully will look into it a little more.

Over the last few weeks there has been a marked improvement of publicty about 911 which, imo can only be a good thing.

I think that there will be many blogs about this programme in the next few days. Can we post any that are found on this site and swamp them with our pov?

Lets all use this time to push the issue further.

Keep you heads up guys/girls, we will get the truth out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: