FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So, you just watched the BBC 9/11 doc?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: ppl Reply with quote

we gotta start taking action! we haven't got much time.. we need a better plan. a action plan take this fight on. I'm inspired
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: ppl Reply with quote

we gotta start taking action! we haven't got much time.. we need a better plan. a action plan take this fight on. I'm inspired
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so inspired I posted twice Very Happy
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the legalities of graffiti/ fly posting. i say we make a sculpture "911 inside job" made with our own naked bodies on trafalgar square?
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrian Allen

BLOG: 16th Feb 07
Guy Smith, Producer/ Director of a new film "911 : Conspiracy Files" joined me in the studio to take your calls.

Your calls and insight were amazing, ranging from Sam the engineering student that believes WTC towers 1 & 2 were demolished with controlled explosions, via Linda in Camberwell who was trying to work out how the hijackers could fly the planes into the towers with such accuracy! then there was Jane whose son's friend was at the pentagon and saw the plane fly into it!

Conspiracy theories abounded, but which one was right?

Lets reconviene on Monday night and see what you think after you've watched guy's film at 9pm Sunday on BBC2.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/blog.asp?ID=12212

I spoke to Guy Smith on Friday evening, he was on Adrien Allen on LBC.

I asked him about the WTC7 coming down in it's own footprint after being demolished by explosives and a small fire at the top of the building.

He said this was not a controlled demolition, and the raging fires brought down the WTC7 building. What a Plonker.

He did admit to not knowing about the WTC7 building until he started to research the 911 conspiracy sites.

Adrian Allen said he will be discussing the program on his radio show on Monday evening at 1am.

Adian Allen had seen the program in advance on friday afternoon, and had Guy Smith on as his guest friday evening. There was a great response to the 911 conspiracy theorists phone in. It was an amazing program and went on for nearly 2hrs.

www.lbc.co.uk.

adrian@lbc.co.uk
landless peasant
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

legalities of graffiti/ fly posting. I think fly posting is cool and handing out leaflets in town..

we need numbers and action nuff talking... get on local news and in papers.. NWO is on the ropes lets kick the nonsense outta them.
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be the worst 9/11 program I have ever seen.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good in parts, hamstrung in others.

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/2007/02/a_curates_egg_f.html
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow is that all they got? That shows that a lack of creativity lurks within the old world order. Mediocrity is for losers.

Very desperate and even funny in parts.

Lets roll!
Rolling Eyes

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew - yeah - I am a little tired just now - as are we all (busy with work too).

I think there could be quite a strong backlash to this sham though and it should give us a good basis for prosecution for breach of charter. I've already asked a friend (legal) about this.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Paul..... ? Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
Good in parts, hamstrung in others.

http://paulstott.typepad.com/911cultwatch/2007/02/a_curates_egg_f.html

Paul...

What might your explanation be for the BBC omitting ( in a program allegedly designed to examine "in a fair and impartial way" the attacks of 9/11)

Operation Northwoods ?

The Anthrax attacks ?

The documented SIX wargames ( not ONE) taking place at the same time as the attacks ?

Operation Able Danger ?

The fact that Andrews AFB sits within 2 mins of the pentagon, and yet they appear powerless to stop triple sukahara ace Hani Hanjour striking at the heart of the US military ?

To name but a few of course Wink
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Paul..... ? Reply with quote

What might your explanation be for the BBC omitting ( in a program allegedly designed to examine "in a fair and impartial way" the attacks of 9/11)

If it genuinely was billed as being 'fair and impartial' and the researchers believed that the information they uncovered was factual - the distance of the Lake from crash site 4, what the coroner really said, the reason why the towers collapsed etc etc - then I am at a loss to identify what else one could expect to be shown?

Yes, there were many aspects not covered, but it wasn't made for us, or rather, it wasn't made with Truthers in mind, it is part of a series on conspiracy theorists made for general consumption and we are not viewed as sane rational people.

In a few days, everyone will have forgotten about it - I have already.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TC you have a blithe unawareness that this was seen by millions.

I don't often use that word Disinformation, but this was it.

The Media are the main problem right now. And the main hope of truth getting out.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Paul..... ? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

If it genuinely was billed as being 'fair and impartial' and the researchers believed that the information they uncovered was factual - the distance of the Lake from crash site 4, what the coroner really said, the reason why the towers collapsed etc etc - then I am at a loss to identify what else one could expect to be shown?

Yes, there were many aspects not covered, but it wasn't made for us, or rather, it wasn't made with Truthers in mind, it is part of a series on conspiracy theorists made for general consumption and we are not viewed as sane rational people.

In a few days, everyone will have forgotten about it - I have already.

Really ? I mean Really ?

Watch this space, mate

In the meantime, Im waiting for Pauls reply, not some piffle.

WE, are here for the duration. I guess its up to YOU whether or not you are prepared to tolerate this official conspiracy theory nonsense.

And TC, if you are truly concerned about the garbage that is broadcast for consumption by "the proles", don't you feel it's time to tell those broadcasting this nonsense where they can stick it ?

What do you suggest ?

*ON EDIT*

I guess Ive been a bit harsh with you TC. Frustration management course required. Humble apologies, along with an answer to what you might suggest as to how we counter the "official" newspeak ?

And in the meantime, Paul, where are you ?
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred Jones II wrote:
And now the good news.
Tonights program has started to hit the political blogs.
If we open our eyes a bit and look around us, we might see that this program was a good thing and not get so angry (directed at noone in particular).

Just posted:Failed State [ 18-Feb-07 10:14pm ] [ T ] [View Website]

In defence of conspiracy theorists [ 18-Feb-07 7:06pm ] [ T ] [ G ] [ N ] [ L ]

Tonight, on BBC 2 There is a programme on 911 Conspiracy Theories. It will go through the conspiracies ranging from ligitimate scientific questions (why did the towers collapse so quick) to the ridiculous (were New York's Jewish Community forewarned). There are many people who believe both of the above and much more.

I don't believe the anti-Semitic one, few normal people in the UK do. That is because many of the 911 Conspiracy theorists come from the left wing, where racism is not tolerated. I also don't tolerate racism but I discount this conspiracy theory for one important reason and one reason only: no evidence exists to suggest that it is true.

Taking the former theory mentioned above, that of the behaviour of the falling tower, there are more questions to answer. That doesn't mean that I think it was all a CIA plot, that means I think some questions have been posed, by independent experts, that require answers. Answers which as yet are not fourthcoming.

I won't go deep into individual theories as a cursory Internet search will provide sites where they are explained in detail. All I will say is that questions need answers.

Question: Did any Jews die on 911?

Answer: Yes, look at the roll-call of the names of the dead, look at the official records.

Conspiracy Theory: Disproved.

Compared with...

Question: Why did the towers fall at the speed of gravity, and within their own footprint?

Answer: ????

Conspiracy: Neither proven nor disproven

So instead of jumping to conclusions and saying we have the answers, we need to have a proper investigation into the question which are out there.

Conspiracies have happened. All of us of any intelligence at all know that the evidence for WMD in Iraq was cooked up. The invasion of Iraq was a conspiracy. That is beyond doubt.

Some say people like conspiracy theories because the truth doesn't provide comfort. They of course have forgotten that not all conspiracy theorists are the same, and not all theories are the same. If the evidence for the Iraq war was faked that doesn't mean that Diana was murdered in Paris, the two are completely separate. So why talk about conspiracy theories as if they are one?

I hate the term conspiracy theory as much as I hate the term junk science. It is a term used to pour scorn on critics. We should, rather than relying on these sound bite phrases, argue about the facts.

From uk political blog feed.

"Question: Why did the towers fall at the speed of gravity"

Does anyone know what this means?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Paul..... ? Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:

And TC, if you are truly concerned about the garbage that is broadcast for consumption by "the proles", don't you feel it's time to tell those broadcasting this nonsense where they can stick it ?

What do you suggest ?

*ON EDIT*

I guess Ive been a bit harsh with you TC. Frustration management course required. Humble apologies, along with an answer to what you might suggest as to how we counter the "official" newspeak ?

And in the meantime, Paul, where are you ?

No, I am not concerned with a programme that has already been broadcast, it has been seen by millions so my anguish would change nothing.

As for 'countering', the status quo exists exactly as it did prior to broadcast. We are a leaderless group of individuals who distribute DVD's, give out leaflets, have the occasional meeting and debate endlessly via chatrooms and boards, whilst the 'other' side has the ability to pump out whatever they like, whenever they like to enormous numbers of viewers/listeners.

Unquestionably last night's programme did a lot of damage, but we have no magic response - if we did, we would play that card all the time.

We may not like this, but is the way things are. One has to be realistic.

No offence taken by the way, I cannot be adversely influenced conversing via a medium such as this.

Quote:
Question: Why did the towers fall at the speed of gravity"

The towers fell far too quickly given the circumstances - the floors should have offered far more resistence slowing the descent. The towers fell at what was essentially freefall speed and many experts state that this would be impossible without additional help (such as explosives). Or have I misread your question?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was interesting to note the graphic they used to show the progressive collapse of the floors showed the central core still standing, rather like the analogy of the turntable records on the spindle. They didn't bother to mention that the whole thing disappeared in the collapse.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Version on Google video Reply with quote

I upped a version to google. Sadly my VCR is bust so its via a camcorder lol Laughing but its viewable to refresh memories of the unmemorable.

Part 1
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7597342300078805682
Part 2
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1197464728980292409

Others have covered the flaws already but I found it interesting that they cut that graphic Blackcat mentioned from other doc's and cut the edit so the standing core was less obvious. They only showed LC's lower res footage of the complete collapses aswell, all others were randomly cut together to seemingly avoid squibs, whilst giving that panicked sense.

I had heard of Purdues study but hadnt seen the animation before and I find it odd that the engines arent modelled in the damage, they just disappear as the plane strikes the wall and the fluid fuel modelling takes over. Anyone know more on that?

SG, do please give them hell for putting that out however you can, as they totally screwed up their Pentagon coverage IMO.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it before it was broadcast and I'll say it again. BBC911 was a double edged sword. It was essentially a hit piece, choosing soft, straw man targets rather than the 'core' (analogy to the graphic showing the pancake collapse).

The personalities interviewed on behalf of 'us' were three individuals already clearly identified (for those paying attention) as part of our controlled opposition. Jones & Fetzer you know about. Avery is pushing a limited hangout Bush done it version. His provenance is interesting, and the fact the Hollywood is sniffing around really tells you all you need to know. The criminals choose whom to give the oxygen of publicity to.

Now many people still think the BBC is Kosher. Once we show them just how much they have been lied to in BBC911 by ommission and commission, an unstoppable meme will start to fan out - exponentially - virus like - among another level of agnostics/doubters.

That meme will be - BBC is Propaganda!

Propaganda vs Truth was such an easy call until the internet.

Quote:
'When life looks like easy street there's danger at your door'

I don't like the fact that Google is run from Israel. The enemy are ALL OVER the internet, monitoring everything we do and say, billing phones. Our strength has to be in sher numbers. They however will have algorithms tracking things like 911 awareness. They will have a model of critical mass of indignation required to depose authorities. Before the masses over-run them what do you think they will do?

WMD?

physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
"Question: Why did the towers fall at the speed of gravity"

Yes, some people do but it shouldn't be expressed like that. Technically, the speed of gravity is 299,792,458 metres per second (the same as the speed of light).

We should say something like...The towers fell in a time very close to that of objects falling freely in a vacuum under the Earth's gravity...or, a bit more loosely...The towers fell at close to free fall speed...

You might plant an idea in someone's mind by saying "Hmm, those towers came down very quickly, didn't they, for saying they were built with a very substantial steel core?"

It's really funny on that video with the NIST guy where he says they didn't have to investigate how the towers fell. They knew how it fell. They have a video of it!!! FFS!!!
miketysonbarry
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im almost afraid to think what they will do when the masses become to much of a problem, "but the only way out is through". we have no choice anymore. we have to keep asking questions and have to keep seeking answers. bbc does equal propaganda but our voices are infinitely more strong than their weak journalistic drones.
we will succeed no matter how much they lie because we have truth on our side.

Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This programme is a result!

We now can see an even clearer picture than before:

The BBC is a Fox.

I strongly agree with Andrew J: 'WE ARE THE MEDIA' now and it is up to us to mediate.

No one is coming
No one is going to save you
Become the change you are seeking
More walking and less talking

The revolution is not being televised

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
WE'RE THE MEDIA NOW folks!

I'm not.

Err and I suppose your sources are far more reliable than the international network of reporters and news services?

This place is getting nuttier by the day! Rolling Eyes

Andrew Johnson wrote:
I think there could be quite a strong backlash to this sham though and it should give us a good basis for prosecution for breach of charter. I've already asked a friend (legal) about this.

Andrew if you ever manage to get a case going against the BBC based of last nights 911 documentary it will only add to your credibility as a true conspiracy theorist!! Shocked

Sgt Rock
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:

The Media are the main problem right now.

And Garth Ancier is probably behind the decision to show this piece of nonsense. He has just taken over responsibility for the marketing of BBC productions in the US and won't sell many if he's seen to be showing programmes intimating that 9/11 might have been an inside job.

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,2013028,00.html
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have obviously missed your critique of this BBC whitewash, Patrick. Could you tell me where to find it in the forum?
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paulsouthend wrote:
legalities of graffiti/ fly posting. I think fly posting is cool and handing out leaflets in town..

There's plenty of empty trailers in fields up the first part of the M40 that could do with some decorating. Laughing
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrewwatson wrote:
I have obviously missed your critique of this BBC whitewash, Patrick. Could you tell me where to find it in the forum?

If you show me yours I'll show you mine! Wink

Andrew I thought the show was OK. Nobody here really expected the BBC to stick their neck out did they? If they did then they were being rather naïve. What did people think the BBC were going to do, point the finger at the American government and say they did it?

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a huge gulf between what was expected and thinking it was OK.

Given that their task was to hide the elephant it is no surprise that they could only paint the background grey and hope no one noticed it.

It worked for Patrick Brown it seems.
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
andrewwatson wrote:

If you show me yours I'll show you mine! Wink

Andrew I thought the show was OK. Nobody here really expected the BBC to stick their neck out did they? If they did then they were being rather naïve. What did people think the BBC were going to do, point the finger at the American government and say they did it?

I posted a list of the omissions, distortions and lies a few pages back. If you have nothing more to say on this but crack flippant jokes I can't help you.
It only confirms that my opinion that one of us is quite definitely in the wrong club.

Or maybe not.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
What are the legalities of graffiti/ fly posting. i say we make a sculpture "911 inside job" made with our own naked bodies on trafalgar square?

I think the naked bodies in trafalgar square is a good idea.

Graffiti / fly posting may be illegal, but that's only under the current law. Stick to public buildings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: