FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon19Feb - NATIONAL - 5-Live phone-in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Amazing!!! Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
A phone caller called Scott rang in stating that the weekend before the 9/11 fall of the towers, there was re-cabling occurring in the whole building.
He stated he had been working there since 1998 and never before had this occurred. He said he wrote to the 9/11 Commission emailed them called them they ignored his evidence.

How come we haven't heard from him before.
Another witness the media have kept hidden.

It appears a controlled demolition is occuring.

Hi conspirator, scott has been on this site.
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the callers have been great so far...

the last one was very clear - all the presenter could say was - sounds convincing....... and then rolled out the safety blanket line: but it comes back to whether you believe the US government would kill it's own citizens...

I think we all know the answer to that one!!
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Thanks for your prompt response... Reply with quote

He has been on this site.
Not the official media?
Why? Why didn't the BBC journalists interview him as an employee of the Twin Towers?
Why didn't they interview all those who stated they heard explosions in the Towers?

Why do they always conveniently 'forget' to interview people who were there, who have direct experience of what really happened?

As Radio 5 live states. Its a matter of belief. Can one believe the US government would kill its own people to start oil wars? Can they lie?

Its a matter of belief. Not evidence. Not crosschecking facts and stories.

Funny they dont argue that this approach should be taken up by the judicial system. Do you as a jury believe the man did it? Theres no need to check any evidence or ask any questions. Do you believe he did it? He wears a suit, he has an important position, he pronounces on all and sundry.

Of course its a matter of ...belief. A belief that conspiracies do not exist, that what one says is what is real and actual...

My belief based on hard evidence though is that BBC journalists are embedded soldiers of Bush's new world order. Their aim isn't to report the news or disseminate it. But to whitewash it, to cover it up, prostitute it and finally destroy it.

We are at the beginning of a 'controlled demolition' of 9/11. Where it will lead they dont even know
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was the shortest phone in I've heard! They had about 4 calls and have now scuttled back to the guns issue.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone e-mailed to say the programme was just another BBC anti-American rant!! Shocked What planet are these people on!!!!!
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure was quick!!!!

don't think they could get any callers ranting on about a conspiracy cult etc.. So they cut it short.

However 2 callers left the presenter almost speechless Smile
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

argh, they were going to have me on and made me hold for 35 minutes, only to have those babbling idiots at the end instead of me! I would have * owned.

was gonna talk about rodriguez's tour, bill doyle - the head of the largest victim's family group and half the group itself saying inside job, michael meacher mp, operation northwoods, military industrial complex + eisenhower's leaving speech + Kennedy's speech on secret societies and the danger of "misplaced power", PNAC, depleted uranium, the military commissions act...

arrrrgh, and i'm meant to be finishing an essay. what a waste of time.
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Anyone got an FTP server? Reply with quote

I recorded the show and sent a few emails in that werent read out but it was hilarious.

All the callers were pro Inside Job and Stephen Nolan didnt seem to know what to do about it, except cut people off. Scott Forbes rang in about the power down and he thought that was going in his favour until the penny dropped, whilst he had to resort to pleading for texts or callers who opposed the view. Even calling one caller "seemingly clued up" (who certainly was, well done Brett) whilst admitting that lay people like himself dont know who to trust! A few texts were of the "loony tin foil variety" but no substance.

The show went uncomfortable after that and then all manner of diversions and alternative annoucements were slotted in to seemingly take up the time.

The main argument raised in return was of "can anyone really imagine a government being bad to its own people?" So I sent info about Clintons post humous pardon of the Pearl Harbour set up as pretext for WWII and the EPA's air pollution scam over 9/11.

If anyone has an ftp site I can upload it too (if anyones interested) then let me know.

Regards

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done everyone - the dam is cracking and a dribble of 'truth' water is trickling through. The trickle will very soon indeed become a torrent. We are winning..........but watch out for Iran!
Bufordt06
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im trying to listen to this show on five live website, its Steve Nolan right? well its the only link that doesnt work.....
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice synopsis Reflecter. Unfortunately I missed the show I wonder if the listen again link works Rolling Eyes

Like many five live presenters, Steven Nolan always supports the establishment view.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to hear this.

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was great!!

they blatently had to cut it short as nobody was calling in with a skeptics view.

Nolan was left almost speechless, and you could hear they penny drop when Scott was talking about the power down, and cable relaying!!

It will be on archive soon - or at least it should be: http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/listings/brief.shtml
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has put a massive smile on my face after last night christmas cracker documentary, I'm gutted I couldn't catch it, if anyone has a recording please post it!

Good work all hose who featured in it and may be reading this.

The tide is turning my friends!

Peace and Truth
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unfortunately I missed the show I wonder if the listen again link works Rolling Eyes

Lmao Embarassed Must go and reflect on my observational skills. i sometimes record various shows like AJ or Powerhour, so I wasnt thinking.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Five live phone in Reply with quote

Well done all for alerting us to this.

In a moment of half-sleep at about 8.40 this morning I heard the Five live phone in being trailed as about the London Conjestion charge!

Since they've stopped people getting on the air today in what sounds like a systematically curtailed fashion (4 callers?!). Maybe we should all try to get these points out any weekday morning and every weekday morning on five live?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! that 'Forbes guy, the twin towers English IT worker(911 mysteries) who's been getting so much stick on here lately got online and repeated his charges about the power down and how the port authority are now in denial about it and how the 9/11 commission binned his testimony. His position is that all this cover up over the power downs is fuelling conspiracy theories, what have they to hide?
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So not one person called in with a skeptics viewpoint? !!?! That's brilliant Very Happy Very Happy
I missed the show 'cos I had to work this morning, so if anyone has a recording of it I would love to hear it. . .
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you check the message boards, it was popluated entirely with pro government messages. Still, they all came across as ignorant and or arrogant.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfivelive/F2148564?thread=3902219&skip=0&sho w=20

Last edited by dontbelievethehype1970 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter

See PM for upload details ...
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly enough I've just tried BBC's listen again feature. Steven Nolan's Monday show limited to the first 58 mins.

Now it can't be a technical problem with stream lenght because Up All Night is 3hrs 59 long.

So, why has the second and third hours of the show been missed off Listen Again?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alasdair wrote:
Interestingly enough I've just tried BBC's listen again feature. Steven Nolan's Monday show limited to the first 58 mins.

Now it can't be a technical problem with stream lenght because Up All Night is 3hrs 59 long.

So, why has the second and third hours of the show been missed off Listen Again?

I was just wondering that.
I cant think of a possible reason for it...
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the deal with Radio 5Live this week, do we get to vote on the "conspiracy theory" we want to debate Friday or something?(bet it'll be a fix).
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

er... that is well dodgy.

good work Reflector though!!
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are taking votes for your favourite CT up to Thursday. The winner will be investigated on Friday's programme. So just vote 9/11!!
nolan@bbc.co.uk
Jim
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to show here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/files/Stephen-Nolan-on-911-BBC-R5-Li ve.rm

"Save As" then listen might give best results.

Reflecter wrote:
The files the whole morning, so the 9/11 stuff starts at 1:05:55 A further caller regarding Diana was on much later aswell.

Thanks Reflecter!
dontbelievethehype1970
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Steve,

My vote for the conspiracy theory you should discuss on Thursday is the one proposing 11 Islamic Jihadist Terorrists successfully attacked the most highly defended country on planet earth with box cutters.

Come on, do you seriously think that buildings designed to resist the impact of airliners would collapse, plus a building never hit by a plane (Building 7), the first steel framed building ever to have collapsed as a result of fire.

regards
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Amazing!!! Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
A phone caller called Scott rang in stating that the weekend before the 9/11 fall of the towers, there was re-cabling occurring in the whole building.
He stated he had been working there since 1998 and never before had this occurred. He said he wrote to the 9/11 Commission emailed them called them they ignored his evidence.

How come we haven't heard from him before.
Another witness the media have kept hidden.

This is the courageous geezer, Scott Forbes, who the media usually ignore - no cover-up conspirator, just the kind of guy Mr Monbiot wouldn't bother to listen to.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Radio five live - Conspiracy Theory phone-in Reply with quote

During the latter part of Steven Nolan's 'phone in, last Monday, he suggested that people write in and say which conspiracies theories they would like looked into. He went on to say that three of these will be chosen for the 'Editor's Slot' on Friday.

With such a vast array of material to choose from, such a programme could get swamped with irrelevancies. Perhaps a moderator would like to make some suggestions as to which points should be emphasised. I have already sent the following e-mail to Steven.

Quote:
Hello Steven,

I enjoy your programme, when the issues are relevant, and the events of September 11th, 2001 are probably more relevant to what is going on in the world today than anything else that has happened since the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour or the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

During Monday’s programme, you developed what could almost be described as a mantra, in the form of a question: ‘Why would the U.S. government kill its own people?’

I haven’t got a blanket answer, but governments have been killing their own people since time immemorial, by sending their youngest and most promising citizens off to wars, many of which could have been avoided. (See ‘The March of Folly’ by Barbara Tuchman.) Don’t ask me why killing other people seems to be the first solution that springs to the minds of so many ‘leaders,’ when disagreements arise between or within nations, because I don’t know the answer. And, with respect, I suggest that such a question is irrelevant when there is so much solid, non-conjectural evidence to suggest that either the U.S. government planned and carried out the attacks, or, at the very least, ordered a general stand down and allowed them to happen. The question: Who? needs to be addressed first; finding out the Why? should follow an unbiased investigation into what really happened and who was responsible.

You suggested that people write in with their theories as to why they believe that the attacks need further investigation, particularly since the publishing of the 9/11 Commission Report. The problem is that there are so many interwoven threads that singling out the most compelling, as a single event, is almost impossible. So, please consider the following, and take your pick:

Regarding Whatever Hit The Pentagon that Day: The official report states that American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757, struck the Pentagon and disappeared into a hole which was demonstrably too small for such an event to have happened. (See the pictures taken before the collapse of the outer wall.) No video images of such an aircraft hitting the Pentagon have ever come to light, despite a count of well over 50 security cameras in the area, and which should have captured the event. No reconstruction of the aircraft’s remains has ever been attempted; the first time in modern aviation history that this has happened. The official reason given was that the aircraft had been totally consumed by the fire caused by burning fuel, which, by definition, would have to include the two massive Rolls-Royce RB211 engines, each weighing over 19 tons and designed to burn jet fuel, for hours on end, at temperatures far in excess of those required to consume an aluminium airframe.

To cap all that, the official story also claims that the passengers and crew were positively identified by their DNA, using comparison samples gathered together from their homes, with help from their loved ones. The official story does not, however, explain how the DNA from their bodies remained viable, for identification purposes, in a fire which had just vaporised an entire 100-ton aircraft, save for a few bits and pieces such as a wheel hub, which doesn’t match any pictures that I have seen of identifiable 757 wheel hubs, and an engine compressor which has never been identified as having once been part of a Rolls-Royce RB211 jet engine, nor the compressor from the smaller jet turbine used by such aircraft for electric power generation.

The Alleged Crash of United Flight 93: The official report indicates that the passengers took action against the hijackers to bring UA 93 down before it could do any damage on the ground. The aircraft was said to have crashed in a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, but photographs taken less than an hour after the alleged crash show little evidence that a 100 ton aircraft had caused the crater. There are no identifiable aircraft parts in any of the photographs; unlike any other recorded aircraft crash in modern history, prior to 9/11. And, once again, contrary to normal procedure—as was done with TWA Flight 800, which was recovered from a depth of 130 feet in the waters off Long Island and with Pan Am Flight 103, which crashed in the vicinity of Lockerbie, in Scotland—no attempt was made to reconstruct United Flight 93 in order to find out what really happened.

There was also a report, later denied or ignored, that aircraft wreckage had been found eight miles from the alleged crash site. This, along with the lack of identifiable wreckage in the crater suggests that an aircraft was either shot down or suffered a catastrophic structural failure in the vicinity of Shanksville, that morning.

It was also reported, at 11:43 on September 11th, by a local TV station, WCPO that two aircraft had landed at Cleveland Hopkins airport, due to a bomb threat. One of the planes was identified as UA 93, by United Airlines. So, did UA 93 crash in Pennsylvania, leaving no trace? Or was it shot down, spreading its wreckage over a wide area? Or did it land in Cleveland? The Commission opted for the former, and ignored the evidence in the other two possible scenarios.

Other incidents worth further investigation have to do with alleged telephone calls from UA 93. Although no recordings or (to my knowledge) transcripts have been released to the public, one of the conversations, put together by a group of reporters who compared notes after an official press briefing, went something like this:

Caller: “Mom? This is Mark Bingham. I want you to know that I love you. I’m on a flight from Newark to San Francisco and there are three guys who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb.”

Alice (alleged mother): “Who are these guys?

Caller: (after a pause) “You believe me, don’t you?

Alice: “Yes, Mark. I believe you. But who are these guys? (After another pause the line went dead.)

Apart from the fact that UA93 was flying at a height of around 30,000 ft when this call was supposed to have been connected, which, according to telecommunications experts would have made cell-phone connections impossible, it suggests that the alleged hijackers were quite content to allow passengers to freely use any available air phone to call whomever they liked, because several calls were supposed to have been made by Flight 93 passengers. Strange, when one thinks of how hijackers usually behave, but look at what was said. Have you ever announced yourself to your mother, on the telephone, as Steven Nolan? Would a mother’s first, and only utterance on hearing that her son was probably going to die be: “Who are these guys?” In such a situation would any son cross-question his mother by asking: “You believe me, don’t you?” Much mystery surrounds these alleged telephone calls, because neither their content nor their origin can be substantiated, yet they have been translated into an urban legend of bravery and heroism which has been the subject of several television documentaries and one feature film, whose director won the BAFTA award for best director, and memorials have been constructed in memory of the Americans who ‘fought back.’

October 25, 1999. When golfer Payne Stewart’s private jet lost radio contact with air controllers on a journey from Florida to Texas, an F-16 fighter and an A‑10 attack aircraft were flying beside it within 15 minutes of it heading away from its stated destination.

September 11, 2001. When four commercial airliners did exactly the same thing, in the crowded airspace above the north-eastern seaboard of the United States, within minutes of each other, it was as though nothing was wrong, judging from the lack of reaction of the U.S. Air Force and NORAD. According to most reports, no military jets were scrambled until 50 minutes after the first of the twin towers had been hit, when it was known that three more passenger jets were still unaccounted for.

And the president of the United States, on hearing that a building in New York had been struck by a plane, just sat there, showing no reaction of surprise or horror, then later continued to read a story about a goat to a class of school children when standard procedure would have been for the Secret Service to immediately whisk him away, because it was already public knowledge that he was visiting that particular school.

February 01, 2003 The Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated about 40 miles above Texas, killing the seven astronauts on board and scattering its debris over four states and into the Gulf of Mexico. Enlisting the help of state and local authorities, as well as members of the public, NASA gathered together as much of the debris as it could into a vast hangar, and proceeded to find out exactly what went wrong, which they did, in less than nine months.

September 11, 2001. Estimates still vary, but in the vicinity of 3,500 people were killed in New York and Washington on that terrible day; that is 500 times the number killed in the Columbia shuttle disaster. Two of the tallest buildings in the world had been brought down, but their architects and builders still insist that they were designed to sustain the impact of a Boeing 707, an aircraft of similar weight and fuel capacity to the ones that impacted the towers that morning. There were also reports that firemen and others had heard a series of explosions, just before the towers collapsed, and some experts in the field are convinced that both collapses, as well as the collapse of World Trade Center 7, which had not been struck by an aircraft, looked exactly like controlled demolitions. Then, despite protests from forensics experts, but with the approval of the (then) New York Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, the steel beams from the cores the buildings were recycled and sold for scrap, before investigators even had the chance to look at them, let alone submit them to detailed forensic examinations.

The action of selling off this structural steel, before it had been the subject of forensic examinations, can be likened to the police and magistrates agreeing that the body of a person who died in highly suspicious circumstances could be cremated, before an autopsy had been carried out. That steel was what is known as ‘best evidence’, but it was removed and stored under heavy security, until it was shipped out, allegedly to China and Korea.

General: There were many more strange occurrences, before and after September 11, 2001, but they are too numerous to mention, here. If you’d like to see the dossier which I have prepared, I would be more than happy to send you a CD of it. It takes the form of an essay called ‘A Closer Look at 911’, with hyper-linked references to photographs, sound recordings, official documents and research by others.

Sincerely,

Anthony Lawson
Phuket, Thailand

Note: I may show up as being a new member. I am not. While attempting to change my e-mail address, I apparently got knocked off the register, so I simply re-registered using my previous details, except for the new e-mail address.

truthmonger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: BBC Radio 5 Phone-In Reply with quote

Excellent letter - doubt that Steve Nolan's 'minders' at the BBC will allow him to do any more examination of 9/11.

In fact, he had one of the best witnesses of all in the British IT worker who spoke about the long (was it 48-hour) power-down just before 9/11. Nolan tried to suggest that this would be 'a fairly common occurrence' but the man assured hi that this power-down was completely exceptional - nothing like it had occurred before in all the time he had worked at the WTC (I forget which tower he was in), which was 8 or 9 years.

I wasn't able to record the programme. Did you by any chance?

Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: