FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC2 9/11 Conspiracy Files - debriefing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miketysonbarry
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was also digusted at greengrass getting an award last week for his part in spreading lies in his movie flight 93 about the "hero passengers".
whats even more sickening is all the actors in the audience who stood and clapped when he collected his award. NOT one of them had the balls to stand up and say that this was and is a load of propaganda! thespians i dont think so. r they afraid they will end up like charlie sheen?
r we to believe that none of them knew what really happened on 911? no i think there happy just not to rock the boat. shame on them.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketysonbarry wrote:
i was also digusted at greengrass getting an award last week for his part in spreading lies in his movie flight 93 about the "hero passengers".
whats even more sickening is all the actors in the audience who stood and clapped when he collected his award. NOT one of them had the balls to stand up and say that this was and is a load of propaganda! thespians i dont think so. r they afraid they will end up like charlie sheen?
r we to believe that none of them knew what really happened on 911? no i think there happy just not to rock the boat. shame on them.

Stars are appointed by the Media. The Media is utterly racist.

Bushsucker Bono got an award from the Khazarian Queen...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/12/23/bono.knighthood/index.html

Cui Bono

disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: loose change ...number 1 on google video Reply with quote

Loose Change 2nd Edition has gone to the number one spot on google video

nearly 5 million views which i imagine are from the last little while as google cuts and snips them very regularly..................

any publicity is good publicity

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Press Release on BBC Programme Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've just sent out this rebuttal to my press list

Press Release

BBC Programme on 911 Conspiracies repeats many canards.

19 February 2007

There were fatal misstatements of fact and key omissions in the BBC's
programme on the nine eleven "conspiracy theories" which aired last
night. The programme highlighted the most sensational and lurid
allegations including a bizarre anti-semitic rumour which can only
increase tensions in the Middle East. It ignored more widely held
theories that rogue elements in the CIA facilitated the 911 attacks
to help establish the war on terror.

1. The programme claimed that the Washington's official 911
investigation found no conspiracy. However it was built in to the
terms of reference of the 911 Commission that no individual in the US
should be singled out for blame, even accusations of incompetence
were not allowed. When commission chair Thomas clean commented that
heads should have rolled there was a storm of protest in Washington
and Kean withdrew his remarks.

2. The programme claimed that the official NIST investigation of the
collapsing towers confirmed the official story. However the evidence
produced by NIST did not support the NIST conclusions. NIST also made
it clear that it had made no attempt to explain the most suspicious
elements of all: the speed of collapse and the total destruction of
the central core down to ground level. This canard has been repeated
across the mainstream media most recently by George Monbiot in a
bizarre article in the Guardian comparing "conspiracists" to a virus.

3. The programme suggested that the "conspiracy theorists" were
causing grief to the relatives of the victims. They failed to mention
that it was the relatives of the victims whose pressure led to the
creation of the 911 Commission and that a large number of victims
relatives angrily dispute the official story. Indeed one victim,
William Rodriguez, an eyewitness who claims the bombs were set in the
basement of the buildings, is touring Britain at the moment. The BBC
has refused to interview him on any of its programmes.

4. The programme stated that the debris trail from flight ninety
three was consistent with a crash rather than a shoot down. It
closely examined the weakest evidence and failed to mention the
strongest evidence. It appeared to misunderstand the allegations that
a mystery plane landed in Cleveland airport.

5. The programme stated that there "happened to be" a "routine
defence training exercise" on the morning of the nine eleven attacks.
It failed to mention that these "routine" exercises contained a
hushed up "anti-hijack exercise" which only came to light with the
unofficial release of secret tapes from NORAD. The BBC must have been
aware of the contents of these tapes because they ran an excerpt on
the programme.

6. The programme falsely stated that the Pentagon "gave inaccurate
information" to the official inquiries due to "human error in the fog
of war". But the inquiries took place some years later. In fact 911
Commission officials determined that the falsehoods from the Pentagon
were not due to the fog of war and there were grounds for bringing
criminal prosecutions against Pentagon officials.

7. The programme failed to mention the blocking of FBI officials in
Minnesota who correctly suspected that Zacharias Moussaoui was
involved in a plot to fly planes into the World Trade Centre weeks
before the attacks. Despite sixty memos to FBI headquarters these
officials were refused permission to examine Moussaoui's laptop on
legally spurious grounds. However the programme had a murky and
confusing description of a second similar incident.

Ian Henshall is the UK's leading author on the subject with 911
Revealed favourably reviewed in The Daily Mail and the Sunday Times
and letters carried in The Guardian. However the programme makers
made no attempt to contact him.

Is there a conspiracy across the media to spread canards and
misinformation? No.

Is there shoddy research, incompetence and a refusal to admit
newsrooms bought a lemon from the CIA? Yes.

Is there a policy to smear dissenters as "conspiracy theorists"
approved by top management at the BBC? Presumably, after all the
official story is a conspiracy theory too, and a widely discredited
one at that.

Ian Henshall

notes. Ian Henshall is the author of 911 Revealed and the
forthcoming book 911 The New Evidence. He is available for interview
on 01273 326862
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Who was the commissioning Editor? Reply with quote

Last night's 'mockumentary' was an attempt to serve up US style TV propaganda of the sort Fox News have been getting away with for years in the US, to a UK audience.

It will not work simply because the UK audience is not the US audience.

Most British viewers will have recognised this for the smear that it was and be ordering copies of Loose Change or thinking about watching it if it comes around the cinemas.

There was none of the balance that UK audiences expect from the BBC, Dispatches, etc. and audiences will have registered that. The entire show was shot and scripted from the point of view that there could be no conspiracy - apart from the one section on Building 7.

So who was the commissioning Editor? Does anybody know?

They didn't put the 9/11 Truth movement's case in ANY serious form. They filmed Alex Jones for a week on tour of the US but only showed a couple of short clips. With Dylan also they followed him for several days and only showed the clips where he looked a little nervous. They'd be bound to find one or two shots like that after filming for days with him.

Now we've had this documentary based on the view of our detractors surely we should be challenging the commissioning editor, whoever it is, to commission a documentary based on our case.

In my view that means Tarpley's points and the prime suspects.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume the quiet emotionless voice which reassured us that there was no substance behind the "conspiracy theories" was that of Aunty Beeb herself. Laughing
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Thomas Sutcliffe in the Indy' Reply with quote

I have never read such a provocative anti '911 truth' piece ever! For some reason the Independent have not put it on their web site so you'll have to take my word until you get hold of a copy (page 22 EXTRA supplement 'The Weekends TV) "911 nutjobs... Dylan Avery anonymous dropout...deranged minds..Chinese whispers" you get the drift? If you have any questions for master Sutcliffe on his review of '9/11 THE CONSPIRACY FILES' or any pertinent questions to him about 9/11 anomolies you can reach him at t.sutcliffe@independent.co.uk
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Hearfelt plea of a 911 widow who needs help... Reply with quote

Widow battling for 9/11 truth desperately needs your support!

An open letter from Ellen Mariani…

"After five years of battling to find the truth of 9/11/2001, the day I lost my husband Louis Neal Mariani on United Airlines Flight 175, I want to give 9-11 activists and 9-11 researchers an idea of what I’ve been through. It includes emotional abuse, harassment, lawyers’ misguidance, and now the prospect of financial ruin. Even more, there’s been a constant pressure to give up the fight to expose the criminals involved in 9/11 and what they did to our loved ones—and to the service men and women presently fighting and dying in the aftermath of September 11, 2001.

It took me three months after 9/11 to gather my composure and face the fact that I would never see my husband again. But on December 20th, I put together and filed a wrongful death law suit against United Airlines. I was not suing the government at that time. That idea originated with attorney Phil Berg."..... more of this letter is at

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20070213192528280

And to think that our very own BBC made no mention of the widows such as Ellen in their recent programme. Shame on the BBC.

If you want to help her, contact details are at the end of the article.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Just found this peice debunking the Beeb Newspeak. Reply with quote

Just found this peice debunking the BBCs latest newspeak from yesterday.

On February 18, 2007, the BBC broadcasted an hour-long episode which it claimed would examine and answer the questions of the 9-11 truth movement. However, both the episode and the written Q&A turned out to be attacks on the skeptics rather than a true investigation. The public was presented with a heavily controlled and edited discussion, which was rigged in favour of the official story. Worse yet, propaganda techniques were used to portray the opponents of the official story unfairly. Techniques included: manipulative camerawork, personal attacks and a show which focussed on only the weakest evidence presented by the opponents of the official story.

The aim of this article is to address the inaccurate rebuttals offered by the BBC, as well as to analyse the propaganda techniques and reiterate the questions that the BBC failed to address

full link ; http://debunking-bbc.blogspot.com/

One thing that was picked up on in detail is much of the subliminal messaging contained within the programme, including the famous soft reassuring female voice, which could easily have been taken straight out of Orwells 1984.

This could be a useful addition to our emailing armoury, and to any other message boards we may frequent.

Additionally and equally as useful for reference purposes, there is a link to 9/11 research, which contains cached newsclips from the time, including the infamous flying crashproof passport of Satam Ul Saquawi.

I wonder what Mr Monbiot and co. would make of all that ? Laughing
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I was not upset by the BBC2 programme. It was exactly as expected.

.............but Sutcliffe's piece made me feel physically sick.

To read a condescending creep like this pontificating in a grand sweeping manner about 'evidence' and verbally spitting on the likes of Avery and Jones was hard to stomach.
commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad theyre's sooo much posativity being expressed abot this enraging hit piece of * documentary, cos' I was getting kinda bummed and disillusioned at work today< after giving out a bunch of Aj movies (terrorstorm and police state) around the site to any of the sparkys< chippy's or plasterers that might seem interested in such stuff, they see this doco on the beeb and its all explained, and we're just a bunch of loonies who want to keep our sad wee lives interesting. Confused
I don't think as well educated scolars on this topic, we quite appreciate the power this piece weilded over the populus, and by carefully picking their straw man battles, and blatantly ommiting and lying about the accepted evidence, theyve brought closure to many that just wanted to be gently reassured by auntie beeb that its all okay< and our government would never do this sort of stuff.
The saving graces to this doco, or moco,( or the new term I invented for the brandon corey storey- fucumentary which suits this piece well too< as it basically gives the middle wicket with a evil sneer to all 9/11 investagators) are very slim indeed, the coroner obviously uncomfortable with the wriggling he had to around his words (which he never denyed), saying that dylan avery mis-quoted him is flatly false, then out of context they tried to argue, and hopefully people might have seen through theyre cathode induced hypnosis to realise the complete nonsence being spraffed by the reporter interveiwing avery, as he tries to say that he said it looked like that, not that it actually was like that! It was simily rather than observation WHAT! Avery seemed too bemused by this idiocy to answer properly, but people should have noticed this stuff, I just wonder how many will. Baws tae the beeb! Truely the blair broadcasting corperation.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they do nee to keep the left asleep.

Sutcliffe - He'll get his (figuratively)

btw does anyone buy these rags The 'antiIndependent' and The ' GateGuardian'that have only bile for 9/11 truth?

I hope not after this, we should vote with our pounds and buy the Mail Laughing

If you can't bring youtrself just boycott the Indy and Guardian.
AllThatWeSeeOrSeem
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: My Response in Graphics Reply with quote

Look, Download, Share Enjoy - it's FREE

Love and peace

We are starting to win - that's why they are scared - let's keep up the pressure!

xx

BBC-Prozac.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.64 KB
 Viewed:  109 Time(s)

BBC-Prozac.jpg

commanderson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: My Response in Graphics Reply with quote

AllThatWeSeeOrSeem wrote:
Look, Download, Share Enjoy - it's FREE

Love and peace

We are starting to win - that's why they are scared - let's keep up the pressure!

xx

I agree, I wasn't dis-heartened when I saw this silly doco last night, but today while I put a floor down, with my workmate, I was disheartened to hear him call Martial law, which I'd given to him and he'd watched over the weekend, total rubbish with no evidence, ( i know alex jones is assenine to a certain strain of the brittish character, but I generally give his movies out rather than others, as theyre more generally informative, but may be I should switch tack, and give out more loose change and 9/11 mysteries hmmmm)
Anyway he'd seen the bbc doco I assume after watching |Martial law, and to him it must of knocked it all down< if he was atall swayed in the first place. It bummed me out as I considered this dude a relativelly freethinking guy, and began to feel like theyre winning.
But certainly this is no time for quitting< and this oppertunity of this disinfo hit piece, is to get out there and talk about it with all of these people we encounter who'll have seen it. ofcource we can all qiz our work colegues, its an easy topic to raise, Just "did you see that doco sunday on the 9/11 conspiracys?" let it roll from there, we could also do the same in small level bus chit chat etc, and go through ,watch it again and take note off all the ommisions, blatant lies, deceptions, sycophancy and aspersions cast, to hit people with if they thought the doco had cealed the deal for them. we could go out this weekend with clip boards< coducting a poll on how they think the beeb handled the topic< impartailly, or with an authorative stamp on pure unproven speculation (the official line).
I'm glad to hear many have taken courage from this event< now we should put that courage into action.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the woman who narrated last nights program

http://thebillbios.co.uk/fox.htm

fox.jpg
 Description:
Caroline Catz as DS Rosie Fox in 'The Bill'
 Filesize:  37.19 KB
 Viewed:  105 Time(s)

fox.jpg

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's an actor mate,are you suggesting she wrote the script Wink
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
She's an actor mate,are you suggesting she wrote the script Wink

No.... I'm just appalled that anyone could read such a script if they knew the truth
AllThatWeSeeOrSeem
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: sorry commanderson Reply with quote

Hey there commanderson,

Sorry for the misunderstanding - my suggestion to look download share etc was actually to do with an attachment that I thought I'd made - of a design about the BBC. It was not about your posting. But it keeps showing up in preview - then makes a non-appearance when I vitit the forum (?!)

In actual fact I too felt very dis-heartened by the BBC piece (still do) - the depths yto which we had sunk as a British media really hit me hard.

When I read your post - I recognised my feelings too.

Lets turn it into energy - and positive action.

Warm wishes

Love and peace,

BBC-Prozac.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  192.64 KB
 Viewed:  107 Time(s)

BBC-Prozac.jpg

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the population of the country has no clue as to the complicity of governments acts against their own citizens.

Ask anyone about the winding down of the Health Service,Local Policing, Education,Youth and Social Services in general and 19 out of 20 will say the government have cocked them up.

Instead of the more logical conclusions of destruction over time by the last 2 governments,ala the agenda.

And to be perfectly frank, 4 years ago I would probably have said the same,
that is if I had an opinion on these matters at all.

But especially this last year has been a total and complete revolution in my thinking of how the world works.

More people are wising up now,fact.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Here's a thought that crossed my mind @ first viewing. The Hercules pilot said he saw the AA plane approach the Pentagon at a steep bank. Was 40 degrees mentioned? OCT has it hitting perfectly level.

Anyone looked over the Hercules pilot testimony. Did he say the above?

uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boycott the Indy and the Guardian i say. We shouldn't endorse this rubbish.

These two papers have betrayed the left beyond doubt. When the Guardian published Meachers article they lost 1m in advertising.

We need to show these Nathan Barleys that it cuts both ways.

I say we vote with our pounds!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When looking for ammunition with which to beat the BBC up with, especially around the not so subtle sub-plot that 'we' are all sick and deluded "conspiracy theorists", etc, I recommend that you point BBC journalists in the direction of some of the corporations own documentaries.

The BBC isn't always nonsense. The BBC (and other mainstream western broadcasters) have themselves screened documentaries that support a 'conspiracy' worldview.

Here is a selection. More examples gratefully received

Why we fight, BBC Storyville: War and the military industrial banking complex

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4924034461280278026

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/storyville/why-we-fight.sht ml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_We_Fight_%282005_film%29

Dead in the water, BBC documentary, 2002 on the attack of the USS Liberty by Israel during the 6 day war and the subsequent cover-up

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6595846710992512471

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/dead_in_the_water. shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Operation Gladio 3 part Timewatch BBC documentary series from 1992 on the network of secret agents operating Western Europe and false flag terrorism

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4900756773650110959

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7384572060848760784

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5740740737600611346

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

BBC Timewatch – Gladio (1992)

Three-part series investigating the secret activities of 'stay behind' units in Europe after the Second World War. Exposes the clandestine terrorist activities of these groups in Belgium & Italy, and their involvement with the CIA. Directed by Allan Francovich

John Pilger: Breaking the Silence: Truth and Lies in the War on Terror

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-210088912352527308

http://en.wiki.globaltruth.org/Breaking_the_Silence

The money masters: documentary on the history of money

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8753934454816686947

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2665915773877500927

http://www.themoneymasters.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Money_Masters

What I’ve learned about US foreign policy

http://www.addictedtowar.com/dorrel.html

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3453261789658676035

Power of nightmares: 3 Part BBC documentary 2005

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_Nightmares

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1002626006461047517

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7930933565201168

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8732625326538179377

War is sell

http://globaltruth.org/video/war_is_sell.html

The genius of George Bush

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3534791936101725686

Sacrifice at Pearl Harbour; BBC

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=499969763583352893
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/190207smith.mp3

interview with guy smith

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I be wrong in thinking that Guy Smith is a whistle blower? I mean you show how planes are disintigrated or vapourised, but two passports, one box cutter and one terrorist syle bandana miraculously survive. No viewer can believe such BS
Alan
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
The BBC isn't always nonsense. The BBC (and other mainstream western broadcasters) have themselves screened documentaries that support a 'conspiracy' worldview.

Marked increase in spin and propaganda noted here since the Kelly incident, where the BBC got done for some minor offence while the people behind the gov. got away with murder. Or am I just more attuned to it these days?

alfsevic
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One badly burnt Jihad bandana

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecuti on/PA00111.html
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panorama: The War Party - The Neocons – broadcast 18 May 2003

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=6453738561338241311

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/3021001.stm

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good list Ian,
What this demonstrates is how much of a different approach is allowed between "current affairs" and "history" programmes.

The BBC are allowed perfectly to discuss any wrong doings which the west may have been involved in over 30 years ago- but never in recent times. If this had happened in Iran, of course, Panorama would be bringing you breaking news of evidence as is transpired...

This is all about maintaining the illusion that "back then" things were different but it would "never happen now".

I'd like to know when this line in the sand was drawn when western civilisation actually became civilised? Because I'm squinting and i still can't see it.

I'm not willing to wait for BBC 2031's "brave" 9/11 documentary where they will say things they know now as though it is freshly uncovered from the crypt of history.

Thankfully the British public don't have to wait that long either because we are here to do now what they refuse to do- report the naked facts as they stand and bring the truth to the people.

Keep up the good work people.[/b]

Peace and Truth
int_80
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketysonbarry wrote:
the only good thing to be said about that shameful display by the bbc last night is that at least it will increase the amount of people who are now aware that there is something really wrong with the official story. i dont think any right minded person watching that last night would come away thinking that the official story was correct. it was an own goal by the bbc, and one i think which they will come to regret in the coming months.
paul in ireland

I'm not sure about that. I've been speaking to people online, and all it's done is confirm their dimwitted belief system. "Oh those conspiracy theorists are nuts they are". I hope to god some people saw through that propaganda campaign. The only good thing that came out of that show, is that it's an indicator that they must be feeling the heat.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Boycott these warmongering sharks Reply with quote

We should take note of the names of the producers

Quote:
Producer: Guy Smith
Series Producer: Mike Rudin
Executive Producer: Dominic Crossley-Holland
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/6160775.stm

(and if it wasn't a BBC show I'd say production company too) and be sure to NEVER deal with them.

Particularly for the total misrepresentation of brave truthseekers Dylan Avery and Alex Jones - filming them each for a week then using one or two out of context clips as Guy Smith did is the most blunt-edged & blatant propaganda trick in the book.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: