FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazing photographs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westgate
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Amazing photographs Reply with quote

On this day, especially after that awful BBC hit piece, I have found this amazing set of photographs taken from the guys apartment in Jersey.

http://amanzafar.no-ip.com/WTC/

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and you don't get dust clouds as big or for as long as that with a conventional controlled demolition.

Just waiting for someone to say the photos are faked
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Quite upsetting Reply with quote

This is my first and last post on this site. I've just read a great deal on this site and on Loose Change and I feel really upset that I find myself so far from the position taken by the majority here.

To put it simply this all seems driven by deep distrust of government, which many people can understand, but then strays quickly into a form of myopia that is sometimes funny, but more often shocking.

I have read very closely all the arguments to suggest that the WTC was blown up. I know a fair amount about building demolition and am faced with one plausible and internally logical theory that the impact of the planes weakened a few floors eventually resulting in those floors collapsing. As blasters say "get the building moving and gravity does the rest"
Or, I am to believe, that thousands of charges were fitted to the two buildings by what must have been quite a substantial team of contractors (how di
o I get that work - I bet the pay is great) to ensure the buildings total destruction.

The really weird thing is that you all believe the latter.

That is so illogical, anti-scientific, and bizarre that I find it quite frightening.

I haven't mentioned the NO PLANE theory because that doesn't deserve rebuttal. Nor, come to think of it flight 93 for the same reason.

Think for a moment - Governments are useless at organising anything, but they organised this and got away with it?

Oh wait, those pesky kids on nineeleven.co.uk they're onto us!

Well done Scooby.

Dupe.
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have read very closely all the arguments to suggest that the WTC was blown up.

But you obviously haven’t read NIST’s 2005 report (or its FAQs) because NIST have rejected the pancake collapse theory you go on to describe. There was no pancake collapse. Quote from FAQs:

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram below). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Quote:
get the building moving and gravity does the rest

That would be a conventional controlled demolition (e.g. Building 7) where the columns are cut near the base of the building. The Twin Tower’s was a highly unusual controlled demolition, being top down.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Quite upsetting Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Oh wait, those pesky kids on nineeleven.co.uk they're onto us!

Well done Scooby.

Dupe.

Why dont you have a look at the Anthrax attacks, or the flying passport, and ask yourself logically if either are feasible

In the first, the 2 congressman who opposed Bushes patriot act, (an identical reaction was taken by Hitler with the enabling act after the Reichstag fire) were the targets of the infamous Anthrax attacks

Smell a rat there by any chance ?

Meanwhile, have a look at the photograph here, and use your common sense to ask yourself ; Is it logical that the indestructible black boxes and flight recorders were lost forever, whilst the crash-proof-fire-proof flying passport is "discovered" by a member of the intelligence agencies ?

Link to follow......

Heres the link ; http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/passport.html
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, http://wtc.nist.gov. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill,

How do you explain the molten metal that was found six weeks later under each of three buildings. Obviously kerosene fuel can't do that.

Come to think of it, how do you explain the collapse of WTC 7? Rolling Eyes
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB,
Are you TRYING to make me laugh?

1: NIST never tested for explosive residue
2: NIST had to try to conduct a WTC investigation with ZERO steel!!!
3: NIST has to try to conduct WTC1&2 inv. with 0.25>0.5% of the steel!!
4: NIST was NOT contracted to discover the collapse mechanism after initial failure.
5: NIST did NOT conduct ANY technical calculations of ANY sort into how the building fell totally or at the speed it did.
6: NIST was headed by a presidentailly appointed cheif
7: NIST was headed by senior poeple who also did the Oklahoma and FEMA investiagtions.
8: NIST found NO evidence of ANY permanent mettalurgical changes in ANY of the structural sections analysed. (this means the steel barely reached 400 degrees, the tempering zone).

9: My hands are sore now, but this list carries on for a while......

Dear or dear. Laughing

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill, we are used to this kind of comment from people who find the concept that the Government likely had input to the events of that day.

You have 'Typically' provided not a single shread of evidence for your statement.

For example, you state that the momentum of the collapsing upper floors was sufficient to, "As demolition experts say, 'Get the building moving' for gravity to do the rest'... However upon close scrutiny of the 'Scientific' facts, the time taken for the upper floors to crash through 'the path of most resistance' actually exceeded the time it would have taken for an object to have fallen through air. (If you understand the physics here, you will inderstand the dilemma). http://911blimp.net/prf_FreeFallPhysics.shtml
I would like to add that the steel on all the floors below the impact zones of each tower were not subjected to even warm temperatures and retained their full design strength (And this design held up all the floors above for 29 years IMO). You also have to remember that these towers were over designed as all steel structures typically are (NB. structural engineers design elements to about 3 times what is required as a margin of safety).

In addition, you then go on to state...
Quote:
That is so illogical, anti-scientific, and bizarre that I find it quite frightening.

I would remind you that since you have not submitted any scientific evidence (or sources of evidence) of the reasons that the buildings collapsed in the manner that you claim to be true, using words like illogical and anti-scientific comes across as rather rich! Although, it must be said, I share your 'fright'!

In addition to this, your assumptions do not take into account Building 7, which was never hit by a plane. Please review the video that the BBC documentary "The Consiracy Files" refused to include (the third video on this web page)... http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

Also, the documentary claims that the building was a 'blazing inferno'... again this is false. There are no photos or video's that exist showing WTC7 as an 'Inferno' such as the following of the Skyscraper in Madrid...
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/spain_fire_2005.html ...and you will be pleased to know that this building did not collapse. Now compare these photos of an inferno which burned for 17 or 18 hours, with WTC 7 which had some reletively minor fires on a few floors and burned for no more than 7 hours...
http://www.prisonplanet.com/pp190104building7.jpg
Even this video, which is an attempt to support of the official story still has to be manipulated in order to exagerate the fires by zooming in to a few windows and does not show large fires of a magnitude which would cause 'global collapse' as was indicated by the Madrid fire, which burned so much that the combustibles on the upper floors were all but exhausted (ie. no fuel left = no fire). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdt7wRQtaY&eurl=
...fundamentally, the south face of building 7 (the face that looked onto the twin towers) was covered in clouds of both dust and smoke, much of which was from the rubble piles of the twin towers. Therefore, despite some evidence of damage from the WTC, it is evident that the extent of this damage still remains inconclusive. It is also worth of note here that the above video shows a close up of one or two windows on the corner that do contain fires, but fail to show more fires on the floors which the commentator claims.

Also, the narrator claims that the building probably collapsed, (despite agreeing that no steel framed building had ever collapsed due to fire), because the fire department could not tackle these fires due to a burst water main. I agree that the burst water main report is probably correct, However, if we go back to the Madrid fire, they more or less let the building burn itself out... they certainly could not get water anywhere near the mid to upper floors, which I reiterate only succumbed to a partial collapse on the most upper floors. The upper floors of this building certainly did not collapse through the lower floors at the base of the building which escaped the worst of the fire.

The most disapointing aspect of your post however, is your initial comment that...
Quote:
This is my first and last post on this site. I've just read a great deal on this site and on Loose Change and I feel really upset that I find myself so far from the position taken by the majority here.

... I would put it to you that internet forums (on any topic) are a vehicle for debate. I would be happy to invite you to engage in a sensible and productive discussion on the above issues. If I may ask you a question? Have you ever watched '9/11 Press For Truth'? This documentary was made by the widdows of 9/11 victims who forced the government to open the 9/11 commission. We have the BBC and other media telling us that it is un-patriotic to discuss the issues as it is dis-respectful to the families of the victims... In reality, the families are disgusted that the 9/11 commission was a complete whitewash.

I really do hope that you watch '9/11 Press For Truth' and find the time to respond to this post. You can get it on Google Video here... http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5589099104255077250&q=911+pr ess+for+truth

Regards,

Bongo.
jackchit
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is my first and last post on this site.

Batrabill
New Poster

posts 2

Laughing

Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great post bongo..
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, http://wtc.nist.gov. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse.

Based on this comprehensive investigation, NIST concluded that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence—as well as accounts from the New York Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse—support this sequence for each tower.

Already you are a liar. You said your first post would be your last. Should we believe anything else you say?

Ah - I see someone beat me to it.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackchit wrote:
Quote:
This is my first and last post on this site.

Batrabill
New Poster

posts 2

Laughing

Snap!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo - did you hear the BNP Terrorist case today - guy uses an alter ego of 'BongoKiller' (or something similar). Shocked
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just doesn't like percussion? Laughing
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo, you got me. Actually i read the bit where it says that anything critical will be moved to Critics Corner so it would become academic.

It is pointless arguing the case with you lot.

I find the existence of anomalies in a single catstrophic event inevitable.

You think they prove the tooth fairy was behind everything including faking the moon landings. (Where are those stars in the pictures?)

Sleep well. You have totally wasted 20 years of schooling.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the above you can see the core still standing, plus a building on the right with a large diagonal slice out of it. Which building is that?

In successive pics the diagonal cut gets deeper, then the building collapses altogether

So both buildings had part of the core stand momentarily after the main collapse.

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Oooo, you got me. Actually i read the bit where it says that anything critical will be moved to Critics Corner so it would become academic.

It is pointless arguing the case with you lot.

I find the existence of anomalies in a single catstrophic event inevitable.

You think they prove the tooth fairy was behind everything including faking the moon landings. (Where are those stars in the pictures?)

Sleep well. You have totally wasted 20 years of schooling.

Yes. I guess I wasted my 1st-class B.A. in theoretical physics at Cambridge University, my M.Sc. in high-energy physics and my Ph.D. in theoretical physics at a leading American university when I decided that 9/11 was an inside job. Either that or using mindless ad hominems is always the desperate resort of someone who has lost the argument but who wants to avoid admitting it. Now I wonder which possibility I find more plausible? Laughing
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mental illness is extremely common. Conspiracies involving thousands of people are extremely rare.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Batrabill, Conspiracies involving thousands of people are extremely rare, but as Guy Smith (The Director of the BBC Conspiracies documentary) agreed on Alex Jones last night... they do happen.

... so where is your evidence that it did not happen on this occasion?

I take it you have watched 9/11 Press For Truth as I asked you to in my last post?

Ps. It is good that you have extended your stay to more than one post. Cool

...Ps. I do not feel I have wasted my Engineering Degree or my Post Graduate Diploma in Energy and Environmental Systems either.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Mental illness is extremely common.

Agreed.

Batrabill wrote:
Conspiracies involving thousands of people are extremely rare.

So, they do happen then ?

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Conspiracies involving thousands of people are extremely rare.

See:

- Operation Gladio (14 countries, 40 years)
- US electoral fraud
- Manhattan Project

Regarding NIST, this critique is essential reading:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/index.html

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi – do you know anything about David L. Griscom?

http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Griscom

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fascinating pics!!

Rodin - I wondered how that diagonal gash could be caused too.... and how it gets larger within seeconds - could it be from falling debirs from the WTC's?
GEFBASS
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Rodin and Carlos,

This may help.

first picture is the diagonal `cut`

second picture is merged with a later shot after the towers fell.

third shot the after the towers fell shot.

Geoff.

smokescreen.jpg
 Description:
Just a smokescreen.
 Filesize:  40.65 KB
 Viewed:  106 Time(s)

smokescreen.jpg

Carlos
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol..

thanks Very Happy
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good views, perhaps the best you'll see, of the 'back' of WTC 7 after the collapse of the second tower. Looks very damaged and very on fire.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Good views, perhaps the best you'll see, of the 'back' of WTC 7 after the collapse of the second tower. Looks very damaged and very on fire.

I guess you are looking at this picture: http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc106.JPG being the last shot of 7 before its demolition.

If by "very damaged" you mean windows only broken on a few floors and "very on fire" being no actual visible fire, then I am compelled to agree with you.

However, there sure is a lot of smoke coming off it, so i'll conceed that the back of the building is damaged and on fire.

Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rodin"]

This shot is fascinating. Assuming this is a rather substantial part of the core there's a few things which come to mind for me.

- It's height is roughly the same as the surrounding buildings.
- It's about half the height of the whole tower.
- It's still standing, so we have confirmation that the upper half of the core fell outward. Ergo, no pancake OR progressive collapse possible?

Anyway, fascinating.

andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:

Hello again! I would remind you that there is now a forum for folk such as yourself called "Critic's Corner".

If yoo address your question there , I will answer it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: