FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC lobbying report - Thu22Feb - LONDON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: BBC lobbying report - Thu22Feb - LONDON Reply with quote

Dear all,

I am planning a "congratulations" outside BBC (presumably White City or Television Centre - please clarify - ed.) this thursday 12- 2pm. The more people we have the more we will fan out to other media headquartes. At the moment it is me - dan - and two others. Anyone interested please let me know.
Below is the leaflet I plan to distribute. I may remove the not so subtle reference to B***cks - you can't see it but spelt it out in BBC ident through document.

Comments welcome.

BRILLIANT JOB

BBC’s investigative reporting hit an all-time high with it’s 9/11 conspiracy files.

WHAM! Exposed the rotten heart at the centre of America’s air defense that prevents it tracking planes with their transponders turned off. (Surely not correct:Ed) Thank God the Russians didn’t know this.

BAM! Found expert witnesses (spotty guy from tractor magazine) to show WTC-7, Just. FeLL. Down.

KAZAM! In-depth psychological profiLe of “conspiracy theorist’s” by TV dramatist shows that their ‘emotional being is left wanting more’. No need to have a psychologist’s opinion, they got the X-files creator!

KERPOW! Ignored strange flight path of Flight 77 that hit Pentagon (“suicide bomber” flew around to the other side), inconsistent engine parts at scene, lack of any crime-scene investigation, FBI confiscating video footage and focus instead on a single point of contention. Was it a big or a smaller plane? Conspiracy nutter’s get it wrong again! Good work BBC, keep things simple.

ZONK! Dragged up outrageous conspiracy theories and anti-semitism and put them together with sane ones. Tarnish all with the same brush. Ignore the fact that the “official” version is a conspiracy theory.
Finally. Poignantly play Barber’s Adagio for Strings, admit there was a “conspiracy to cover up mistakes” and say it’s unfair on the survivors to carry on talking about this. N.B. carefully ignore fact that survivors are among the most vocal groups.

This is what we expect from the BBC. As a licence fee payer I am proud of the way that it produced such a work of brilliance. The balance achieved in looking impartial whilst actually being biased was genius.

However since the BBC is a bit strapped for cash, I’ve an idea. Why not put Loose Change or 9/11 mysteries on TV next Sunday. I’m sure they’d give it to the BBC for free. Then you can save a bit of licence money to use on Jonathon Ross’s next contract.

O
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To improve the effect, you need the sound effects in the style of Batman and Robin

Very Happy
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Batman and Robin Reply with quote

and that would be?.
... also does anyone have Bush and Blair as Batman and Robin or similar for the reverse???
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEHHEH! like it! can we just turn up Thursday at the beeb centre?

Who commissioned that pile of trash they broadcast into our living rooms last Sunday? Can't we trace the money trail?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its just that I remember watching repeats of the 60's programme and when they punched each other the colourful visual effects came up on the screen.
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get what you mean about batman and robin now.... Which Font I wonder? If someone could photshop Bush and blair, it would be great.
Sheriton Hotel: by all means turn up, the more the merrier. I presum it's at Broadcasting house w1a 1aa. Let's have fun.
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the word version with some batman style KAPow graphics below. I have a bit of a nightmare with word and can't get them to sit alongside the comments without looking nonsense. Anyone do better?

BRILLIANT JOB.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BRILLIANT JOB.doc
 Filesize:  807.5 KB
 Downloaded:  98 Time(s)

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I had a look at your document, but all the graphics came up blank!

However, I hope you can get a group of people together to picket White City and hold up banners saying what you thought of that tragic programme.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loosewires,
PM me your email and I'll send you the file of my "The Truth The BBC Didn't Tell You About 9/11" if you'd like.

It's almost finished now.

Peace and Truth
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer Stephan. I'm going to keep this a purely bat-related exercise. I've got a bat-costume arriving, 60's style of course. The flyers are proving tricky. Anyone who can tidy them up/ make it look cartoonish would be my very own superhero.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a bit late now but if you need any help doing stuff like this I have ComicLife:

http://plasq.com/comiclife

Samples:

http://plasq.com/comiclife/gallery

It is extremely easy to produce excellent comics.

If you have any ideas with photos (preferably hi-res) I'll happily put them together for you.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, guys, do we need a demo permit?will we end up on the terrorist list with that elderly chap at the labour conference without one?
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a look and it's just outside the 1 mile radius. At the moment because we are in a prototype police state they would probably just ask you to move on.
dan
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Report from today's BBC lobbying Reply with quote

Thu22Feb - LONDON - BBC lobbying report

A very entertaining day at the BBC. Myself, Rob, Rob, Edmond, Kenyon, and Rosa - apologies if I got anyone's name wrong - headed down.

A succesful hour handing out leaflets, but the real success came after coffee. There was a scheduled fire alarm and the entire building filed out and lined up opposite on the stairs like a photoshoot. I peeled of the "Brilliant Job" on the placard to reveal a "9/11, what the mainstream media won't tell you". Given that I was in front of the building I think we can safely say EVERYONE in the building saw it.

Rob got a picture of me in front of them - like a photoshoot. The security asked us to move but we politely declined. As the they filed in Rob leafletted them.

We had a large slice of luck, but it shows that with good humour and hitting the right spot you can make some waves.

Next time we plan to go to the Guardian offices.
Stragglers welcome.

Hopefully Rob will upload that photo.

ps. anyone know who thought of meeting at the "old bank of england" pub?
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photos

IMG_2295e.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  247.87 KB
 Viewed:  102 Time(s)

IMG_2295e.JPG

Last edited by hampton on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one.

Ditto re: photos.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad you folks went down there! It is SO important to make this kind of statement - and clearly you were given a surprise opportunity to increase your impact.

Congrats and thanks.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird, attachments only show up when you're logged in?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Almighty, creator of heaven and earth Reply with quote

Nice one!

Clearly the Almighty, creator of heaven and earth, was with you!

Hope you had squintillions of leaflets to hand out to the bored wet journos, producers and masonic managers.

Should have got you some of our BBC5.TV leaflets in hindsight.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: