FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this a good move: WoTF!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Is this a good move: WoTF!! Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
This forum will in the near future be relaunched as the war on terror forum.

The War of Terror Forum is hosted by www.nineeleven.co.uk (subsequently referred to as "WoTF") provides access to discussion forums and other online media related to political, economic, social or military events arising from the so-called ‘War on Terror’.

Source: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=54917#54917

Apart from the obvious jokey aspect of WoTF I'm not sure making this forum more political is a good thing. I also think that focusing on terrorism might be somewhat counterproductive. I mean this forum is pretty volatile as is without the need for a further polarization of views.

Of course the never ending question will be “so who are the terrorists”, yawn. I can here the gnashing of teeth already!

Anybody bored yet? Rolling Eyes

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the deathknell for the forum basically. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Obviously this forum could have been good, but for whatever reasons it hasn't been.

When's this happenning? And where have the NPTrs gone?

Last edited by IronSnot on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
It's the deathknell for the forum basically. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Obviously this forum could have been good, but for whatever reasons it hasn't been.

When's this happenning?

Just says near future.

conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:

I really do worry about where this place is heading! I probably will be moving on soon as I don't think I want to be associated with extremism of any kind.

By regurgitating the nonsense of 'muslim terrorists' which the mainstream media plays and replays all over again as if it is a Nintendo game, you think you aren't an extremist?

Your nothing but an extremist.
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
Patrick Brown wrote:

I really do worry about where this place is heading! I probably will be moving on soon as I don't think I want to be associated with extremism of any kind.

By regurgitating the nonsense of 'muslim terrorists' which the mainstream media plays and replays all over again as if it is a Nintendo game, you think you aren't an extremist?

Your nothing but an extremist.

So it's nosense is it? WoTF! Well I'm sure you'll fit in very well on the new forum.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick Brown wrote:
I probably will be moving on soon

Do let me know in advance Paddy. I'll get a bottle in.

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what happens to critics corner? Do I get to post everywhere on the WTF forum? I mean, there's no clear line like there is with 9/11 official story vs conspiracy theory, or is it anything offical = wrong?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Patrick Brown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
or is it anything offical = wrong?

Don't give Ian ideas! Very Happy

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
So what happens to critics corner? Do I get to post everywhere on the WTF forum? I mean, there's no clear line like there is with 9/11 official story vs conspiracy theory, or is it anything offical = wrong?

Johnny the forum is intended for everyone who accepts the need to reinvestigate 9/11. Those that don't

As explained here

Critics corner: area for people who do NOT support the need for a further investigation of 9/11 and the war of terror. Moderation free except for contraventions of the law

The title of the forum is neither here or there. The main point is that the open forum is no longer perceived to be representative of the British campaign when it is not

How about the war of terror forum or the war on truth forum or the war on freedom forum, etc.
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

Johnny the forum is intended for everyone who accepts the need to reinvestigate 9/11. Those that don't

As explained here

Critics corner: area for people who do NOT support the need for a further investigation of 9/11 and the war of terror. Moderation free except for contraventions of the law

The title of the forum is neither here or there. The main point is that the open forum is no longer perceived to be representative of the British campaign when it is not

How about the war of terror forum or the war on truth forum or the war on freedom forum, etc.

Ok so I still don't know where I fit in. My standpoint is that 9/11 was not an inside job, and the official account stands true. However, I am not a supporter of the war on terror and some of its offshoots (Guantanamo Bay, attempts at indefinite detentions, N Korea Iran etc as "evil" states)

9/11 - inside job and war on terror - badly thought out don't go hand in hand, so can I post outside critics corner to criticise the war on terror, but only inside if I defend the official 9/11 report?

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal, do you consider Andrew Johnsons contribution to the 91 truth campaign website to be "representative of the British campaign"??

I regard it as most unhelpful, it being mostly innuendo and misinformation. Andrew has been told a good number of times about his misrepresentation of Jones but now it is enshrined on what I take it you and the others mentioned regard as the definitive campaign board.

Andrew may think or argue he is being objective but his bias is plain to see.

The extract -

11.1 Differences in Opinion in Scholars for 9/11 Truth
To understand why differences in opinion have developed in the Scholars for 9/11 Truth group, it is necessary to understand that the revelation of the truth is seemingly a layered process. There is a large volume of evidence to work through and for example, the evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Buildings 1,2 and 7 is overwhelming (despite what all of the official reports say).

Even so, there seem to be some unusual aspects to be considered in the destruction of WTC 1 & 2. Whilst Prof Steve Jones paper explores the use of Thermite and Thermate as agents used for cutting of steel girders, his paper does not explore the incredible pulverisation of building and other materials which is extremely obvious in the physical evidence. To give one example: many of the images show much of the Aluminium cladding of the WTC towers and thousands of sheets of paper strewn around the debris site of the towers. However, the filing cabinets and draws which contained these papers are nowhere to be seen. Neither burning jet fuel nor thermite/thermate would leave such office papers intact & strewn throughout neighbouring blocks.

Several Scholars – including Prof Morgan Reynolds, Prof Judy Wood and Materials Science Graduate Rick Rajter have therefore noted that Steve Jones has ignored or overlooked this evidence. They have published their own articles highlighting the highly anomalous nature of certain items of physical evidence. (For example, see http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jo nes ) One example of possible significance is that Prof. Jones does not have a clear "chain of custody" for his test samples that tested positive for thermite-type substances. What this means is that the test samples may or may not have come from "ground zero."

Steve Jones has published some rebuttals to certain aspects of these criticisms, but in the opinion of a number of people (this author included) from a Scientific Standpoint, some of the rebuttals seem less than satisfactory.

There are now accusations of each being counter-intelligence operatives and the like. Several Scholars, the afore-mentioned 3 included, are also questioning other aspects of evidence - such as the true nature of what impacted WTC 1 & 2. Again, this has split the truth movement – with each side accusing the other of “bad science”.

This author’s view is that the methods used to attack the anomalous evidence, mentioned above, are little different to those used by people, not familiar with 9/11 Truth evidence, to attack the Truth movement as a whole. Encouraging such in-fighting would be a standard divide-and-conquer, psychological operations tactic of the 9/11 cover-up group.

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/articles/MeacherReport/9-11%20Truth%20 Campaign%20Report.doc
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=checktheevidence
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
ian neal, do you consider Andrew Johnsons contribution to the 91 truth campaign website to be "representative of the British campaign"??

I regard it as most unhelpful, it being mostly innuendo and misinformation. Andrew has been told a good number of times about his misrepresentation of Jones but now it is enshrined on what I take it you and the others mentioned regard as the definitive campaign board.

The extract -

To understand why differences in opinion have developed in the Scholars for 9/11 Truth group, it is necessary to understand that the revelation of the truth is seemingly a layered process. There is a large volume of evidence to work through and for example, the evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Buildings 1,2 and 7 is overwhelming (despite what all of the official reports say).

Even so, there seem to be some unusual aspects to be considered in the destruction of WTC 1 & 2. Whilst Prof Steve Jones paper explores the use of Thermite and Thermate as agents used for cutting of steel girders, his paper does not explore the incredible pulverisation of building and other materials which is extremely obvious in the physical evidence. To give one example: many of the images show much of the Aluminium cladding of the WTC towers and thousands of sheets of paper strewn around the debris site of the towers. However, the filing cabinets and draws which contained these papers are nowhere to be seen. Neither burning jet fuel nor thermite/thermate would leave such office papers intact & strewn throughout neighbouring blocks.

Several Scholars – including Prof Morgan Reynolds, Prof Judy Wood and Materials Science Graduate Rick Rajter have therefore noted that Steve Jones has ignored or overlooked this evidence. They have published their own articles highlighting the highly anomalous nature of certain items of physical evidence. (For example, see http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jo nes ) One example of possible significance is that Prof. Jones does not have a clear "chain of custody" for his test samples that tested positive for thermite-type substances. What this means is that the test samples may or may not have come from "ground zero."

Steve Jones has published some rebuttals to certain aspects of these criticisms, but in the opinion of a number of people (this author included) from a Scientific Standpoint, some of the rebuttals seem less than satisfactory.

There are now accusations of each being counter-intelligence operatives and the like. Several Scholars, the afore-mentioned 3 included, are also questioning other aspects of evidence - such as the true nature of what impacted WTC 1 & 2. Again, this has split the truth movement – with each side accusing the other of “bad science”.

This author’s view is that the methods used to attack the anomalous evidence, mentioned above, are little different to those used by people, not familiar with 9/11 Truth evidence, to attack the Truth movement as a whole. Encouraging such in-fighting would be a standard divide-and-conquer, psychological operations tactic of the 9/11 cover-up group.

http://www.911truthcampaign.net/articles/MeacherReport/9-11%20Truth%20 Campaign%20Report.doc

So on specific points of evidence what are you saying is wrong?

Put up or SHUT UP[/url]
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

Ok so I still don't know where I fit in. My standpoint is that 9/11 was not an inside job, and the official account stands true.

Johnny, have you considered the possibility that you don't fit in at all?

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Put up or SHUT UP[/url]
Speaking for myself I'll be happy to 'put up' but in my own time. In the meantime you can ascertain how your close friend Andrew relates to evidence here;

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Put up or SHUT UP[/url]
Speaking for myself I'll be happy to 'put up' but in my own time. In the meantime you can ascertain how your close friend Andrew relates to evidence here;

The link you posted bogey press relates to UFO's, life on mars and the like so what's your point?
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

As explained here

Something along the lines of a War on freedom forum sounds like a damn good idea, there are more and more people in this country who realise the dark fascist place for which we are heading. 9/11 was but the catalyst or convenient excuse for this. It could be a hugely popular forum, and may (fingers crossed) even be the start of something big.

Something has to happen, the outlook in this country is more depressing by the day. Hopefully a move away from purely 9/11 conspiracy theories would give the forum some much needed credibility, even people who are vehemently anti-government give such theories a wide berth, as they're tarred with the same brush as those who think the moon-landings didn't happen.

There has to be some compromise somewhere, or else any movement will never succeed, a need to realise that sometimes dearly held, but controversial, ideas need to glossed over for the common good (like not mentioning beam weapons if it means not deterring new potential truthers.....).
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The link you posted bogey press relates to UFO's, life on mars and the like so what's your point?
You should check out the mexican skull. That's the most interesting one. Lloyd Pye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Pye

"Pye was born in 1946 in Amite, Louisiana. He studied psychology at Tulane University in New Orleans, before joining the U.S. army as a military intelligence agent."

Cool
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLMAO

Moving threads very early in the morning. Now that's good service.
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
brian wrote:

The extract -

Put up or SHUT UP[/url]

That is exactly what Andrew should do.

HOW MANY TIMES NEED IT BE SAID?

Jones does not overlook the pulverisation. That he he does not go running off at the mouth about unknown space beams or other untestable wild theories is to his credit.

Andrew once again says he and others find Jones' rebuttal less than satisfactory from a scientific standpoint. No attempt to show this but that may because his rebuttals only "seem" less than atisfactory.

I could go on but I addressed the question to ian neal. If you want to put up then feel free, I know there is little point in asking you to shut up.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brian wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
brian wrote:

The extract -

Put up or SHUT UP[/url]

That is exactly what Andrew should do.

HOW MANY TIMES NEED IT BE SAID?

Jones does not overlook the pulverisation. That he he does not go running off at the mouth about unknown space beams or other untestable wild theories is to his credit.

Andrew once again says he and others find Jones' rebuttal less than satisfactory from a scientific standpoint. No attempt to show this but that may because his rebuttals only "seem" less than atisfactory.

I could go on but I addressed the question to ian neal. If you want to put up then feel free, I know there is little point in asking you to shut up.

Jones does not agree that the dust was extremely fine to the extent that it was suspended in the air for several days-----check out the photos posted the other day which verify this and the countless people who were in and around manhattan on 911 whose breathing is totally fcuked after breathing in the air for several days after being told it was safe.

If the dust was granular as Jones states then the dust would settle within a few hours.

Go and get yourself a deep fried mars bar
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWSU3, struggling there eh.

Instead of making statements show us the evidence.

Does Jones disagree with the scientific dust analysis or Judy Woods characterisation of the smoke as dust that went into the atmosphere?

Show us where Jones "disagrees" and what with.

Or is another case of he "seems" to disagree?
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop derailing threads such as this by going off the original subject

This is classic example

It starts off on the perfectly reasonable question about the planned changes to this forum then drfits onto my opinions about Andrew Johnson (I have commented on how I see the endless sniping at Andrew more than enough: use the search function if you really care what I think) and then drifts into another tedious revisit of the controversial theories.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=55794&highlight=#557 94

Please keep on the original thread topic.

Failure to respect this will lead to off topic posts just being deleted and persistent offenders being banned

Thanks
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the original topic.

I vote the name of this forum be changed to War on Freedom. That will appeal to a wider audience than posts here at present.

I don't think War on Truth would have the same effect.

War on Terror would probably attract lots of supporters of the current war, sounding off about how wonderful Bush and Blair are and how darstardly Muslims and Arabs are.

Noel
wepmob2000

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Back to the original topic.

I vote the name of this forum be changed to War on Freedom. That will appeal to a wider audience than posts here at present.

I don't think War on Truth would have the same effect.

War on Terror would probably attract lots of supporters of the current war, sounding off about how wonderful Bush and Blair are and how darstardly Muslims and Arabs are.

Noel

I second that (did before but my post was buried by the twaddle above). It seems at last some people in Britain are beginning to awaken, thanks to the furore over the road pricing petition. On a personal level it seems more people every day are realising how their freedom is being eroded. It could hopefully be a massive forum and really achieve something, 9/11 is sadly irrelevant to many over here nowadays, unless its the subject of discussion over a few pints.
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people running our media are doing a a fanatstic job so far of even getting a lot of people here into the Muslim = terrorist rhetoric.
Its a simple divide and rule device and if your stupid enough to fall for it and see through the lies we will be a lot stronger to survive these days and nights of deceit.
Just found this article , probably very old.
Muslims are this centurys new Jews, ask any non white uk citizen today.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/india_knight/artic le600860.ece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: