FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mon19Feb - NATIONAL - 5-Live phone-in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthmonger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Radio 5 phone-in Reply with quote

Forgot to mention what the IT worker said the power-down was for - cabling work! Not conclusive evidence of the preparations for a controlled demolition, but highly suggestive.

Paul

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Forbes has stated that the power down was exceptional and it was a consequence of a network cabling upgrade. He has also said that he was involved in bringing down and restarting the entire data centre at the Fiduciary Trust offices prior to and after the upgrade.

I have been involved in many network cabling installations and upgrades and not once have we needed to power down the entire building or any part of it.

A network upgrade as I'm sure most can imagine involves the installation / replacement of data cables and / or fibres, network routers, data switches, hubs, etc and possibly servers.

If new power circuits are needed to connect remote kit then that is an easy task that does not require switching off large parts of a building. Circuits are normally isolated as and when needed, not en masse. New circuits are dead until they are switched on.

If old power circuits need to be moved, extended or upgraded to facilitate new kit then again, circuits can be isolated as and when needed.

Why anyone would need to power down an entire building or even entire floors of a building to install new data cabling is beyond me.

Don't forget that if this claim is true then all of the tools needed for all of the work must have either been battery operated or driven by generators throughout the entire building.

I also find it hard to believe that a data cabling upgrade could be achieved in a single weekend. I am sure that Forbes states that the entire building was being upgraded which frankly is not achieveable in one weekend.

For a data cabling upgrade even for a single company to take place over a single weekend is, for me, difficult to imagine, unless it was just the installation of a main backbone or something similar.

These cables are routed through floors, ceilings, walls, conduit etc. They have to be accessed, removed, replaced and installed all in two days. They then require terminating, connecting, commissioning and testing before they can be live again.

Scott Forbes testimony is on the 911 Mysteries DVD where he also says that he was getting a bit fed up with having to clean up the dust caused by work going on above his floor.

It has been said before that Forbes' evidence is uncorroborated, which it is and which is unusual given the amount of companies and IT kit alone that must have been similarly affected.

Willie Rodriguez states that strange construction like noises were coming from some of the empty floors too.

As for the possibility to use the power down window to wire up two 110 storey skyscrapers with carefully placed explosives in 48 hours well, I can only imagine.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: All sounds weird... Reply with quote

Empty floors, drilling work, dust everywhere, evacuating building for 'computer work'...

Who said the Bush neo-cons were incapable of rigging a building with explosives?

The 9/11 inside job denialists who else?

After all you can invade countries on the other side of this earth, use satellites to control drones but you cant blow up 3 buildings on your own turf?

Sound logical doesn't it.

A man in a cave did it...
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the perps knew the cover story of planes bringing the building down would be discredited ---ffs some of the tv newsreaders were saying it on the day itself.

Maybe all the stories about power downs, bomb sniffing dogs etc are bogus in order to plant the belief in the truth movement that the building was brought down entirely by explosives.

Why would they do this ----maybe to divert attention away from what really was used to bring the buildings down.

Take another look at those photos posted in the past few days. The dust clouds lasted several days ---you don't get that with a regular controlled demolition ----the dust will clear in a couple of hours tops
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just watched the 911 Mysteries extract and forgot about the claim that Securacom, who managed "electronic security" for the WTC and Dulles Airport had an $8.3 million contract to install a new security system between 1996 and 2000.

Marvin Bush was Principal at Securacom / Stratesec from 1993 until 2000 and Wirt D Walker III a Bush cousin was CEO of same from 1999 to 2002.

Scott Forbes states that the PANYNJ gave only 3 weeks notice of the power down requirement prior to the weekend before 9/11 and that he provided written testimony to the 9/11 Commission, which was ignored.

Willie Rodriguez is on the DVD and does, in fact corroborate the power down.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alasdair wrote:
Interestingly enough I've just tried BBC's listen again feature. Steven Nolan's Monday show limited to the first 58 mins.

Now it can't be a technical problem with stream lenght because Up All Night is 3hrs 59 long.

So, why has the second and third hours of the show been missed off Listen Again?

How predictable.

Something similar happened with Snowygrouch's listen again slot on BBC Radio Oxford - only that time the entire show was white noise.

I enquired and got this:

Quote:
Sent: 14 October 2006 10:35
To: Oxford
Subject: Listen Again Problem

Dear BBC Oxford

I am trying to listen again to the Sybil Ruscoe show for Friday 13th October and all I am getting is white noise.

A colleague has also tried this and is getting the same result.

Can you tell me when the problem will be fixed please.

Thank you

Reply from abigail.uden@bbc.co.uk

Thanks for your email and for your support of the programme - we are aware that there are problems - and the necessary steps have been taken to get them fixed - but I'm afraid I can't give you a date when.

Hopefully very soon as it's frustrating for everyone!

A

truthmonger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: 9/11 phone-in Reply with quote

Nolan didn't even start tackling 9/11 until around 10 - i.e. an hour after the show started. I shut down at around 11 after it appeared that he had moved onto another subject (I could be wrong and he may have come back to it). I emailed him to say: "So that was it, was it? Ordered to close down discussion of 9/11 after two dangerous contributions?" (or words to that effect).

Nolan had sounded slightly nervous after Scott Forbes' contribution.

Paul

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any news on the snowygrouch recording?
did anyone record it?
snowygrouch himself or his friends perhaps?

thanks

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - I certainly didn't !
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Forbes on Radio 5 Live 19th February 2007

Transcript of his call to the show's host - Steve Nolan.

Steve Nolan wrote:
Now this is interesting you were working in the World Trade Center were you at the time of 9/11 ?

Scott Forbes wrote:
Yes that's right, I worked there from 1998 through to 9/11

Steve Nolan wrote:
Were you there, close to there on the day ?

Scott Forbes wrote:
I had the day off work on that day, very fortunately because, I worked the previous weekend, that would be 9/8 and 9/9.

The reason why I was working that weekend, I worked in technology and I worked in the South Tower on one of the highest floors on the 97th floor. A group of us were working on a power down condition in the top half of the tower.

There was a re-cabling exercise going on and because of that we had to shut down all of our technology systems, which took several hours and then on the following day, the Sunday afternoon, the power was brought back and we were able to restart the systems.

Now the point I want to make to you is that this fact of there being a power down is ignored by all of the agencies in the US and is actually denied now by the Port Authority who owned the towers, although it definitely took place.

I was there when the power down occurred, as were several of my colleagus who can back this up and information like that either not being put in the public domain or being denied I think that feeds the whole world of conspiracies on the internet.

Steve Nolan wrote:
What's the theory though Scott ? What's your logic of why they would deny it ?

Scott Forbes wrote:
I'm not sure that I personally would take it on to a step of saying I think this happened but I can understand why other people would say "Oh there was re-cabling exercises going on in the building, there were engineers in the building, the weekend prior to 9/11, re-laying cables, electrical cables, Oh maybe they were setting the cables up for a controlled demolition".

So I can understand how you can have a fact and it's denied and therefore people make the conclusion that there's a conspiracy.

Steve Nolan wrote:
And yet Scott there are going to be re-cabling jobs in a building the size of the World Trade Centre.

Scott Forbes wrote:
That's correct but I will say that I worked there from 98 and this had never happened previously.

There had never been a condition where electricity was switched off for 40, 50 floors all in one go, which meant we had to shut down all of our banking systems.

Banking systems are never completely shut off.

That was extraordinary.

That was totally extraordinary. So, that in itself as well makes you think that perhaps something is going on.

Steve Nolan wrote:
I'm, intrigued by this Scott and you're telling me that the authorities have since denied, you've heard them denying ?

Scott Forbes wrote:
Yes. I got in touch with the 9/11 Commission, by email, by phone and by letter and they did not register the information.

Now I would hope that they would register the information just in order to say there was a power down condition and this was the reason why and therefore we can put this to one side.

But it was just not acknowledged and I got in touch with the Port Authority and initially they ignored me but, when I still lived in New York, I persistently called them and emailed then and so on and finally they began to deny that this took place.

Now it did take place because I worked with several of my colleagues that weekend.

Steve Nolan wrote:
Now you've got me thinking Scott. Thank you for your call.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown's interview (text) with Scott Forbes
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/ra dio/aod/fivelive_aod.shtml?fivelive/morning_mon

The above link is the "Listen Again" link for the Radio 5 'phone-in, part of which dealt with responses to the Sunday broadcast of 9/11 Conspiracies. The part concerning the 9/11 conspiracy is at 1 hour and 36 minutes in and has been reduced to about 7 minutes. In other words it is a heavily edited version of the actual broadcast. The three hours format is still there but much 9/11 responses has been edited out, so it has been padded with stuff not broadcast on Monday morning!! Why???? If anyone wants a 13 meg mp3 file of the actual programme (just the parts relating to 9/11 callers) get it here http://d.turboupload.com/d/1549102/radio5.mp3.html and listen to what was actually broadcast. ALL the callers were against the OCT and the only disagreers were by text which the host read out. The BBC are behaving shamefully!!!
Jdspratt
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackcat....email from bbc on your comment

Thanks for your email with regard to the Nolan programme

All of the programmes available on our listen again feature are automatically recorded and generated on the website. There is no human intervention at all.

It is not technically possible that the programmes was edited or padded out with material not broadcast. The online offering is an automatically generated version of what was broadcast live on air.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Brett Spencer
Interactive Editor, BBC Radio Five Live
truthmonger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: BBC Radio 5 Phone-In Reply with quote

It's obviously important to determine what the truth of this is. I listened to most of the original programme, but not to the 'Listen Again' version. Can someone definitively show that the 'Listen Again' version was edited?

Just in general - I would once again urge as many people as possible to respond to the current BBC Trust consultation on "Purpose Remits" i.e. on whether the BBC is fulfilling its broadcasting obligations (truth, accuracy, impartiality, reflecting the diversity of opinion in the UK etc.!!).

The BBC is effectively immune from public criticism. Although we fund it, we have no right to be told how editorial decisions are made, what agendas are being pursued (it's clear from the programmes themselves that there are agendas). I think we do have a right to know who is making these key decisions and what their political and other beliefs are (the evidence is that they are heavily pro-America and pro-Israel, pro the scientific, medical, business and military establishments - and pro maintaining the political and social status quo. That's a set of clear biases which are nominally contrary to the BBC's charter and journalistic standards.

The BBC Trust is supposed to represent the public interest. Let them know what we think!

Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: