FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am a critic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  

how many of you actually believe the things said by loose change and 9/11 mysterie?
I believe ::::anything they say
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I am skeptical ::::this is a rediculous theory
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I know there are some things we weren't told by the media, but the truth might be very far from these rediculous accusations posted by this site
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: I am a critic Reply with quote

I find it very offensive that people take a terrible tragety and screw up the evidence in order to serve their own twisted perpouses,
I wonder what those purpouses are? oh yeah, to Hate America.
to tell the truth, I forgot about the twin towers already. life goes on. but seeing these rediculous accusations brought it all back to me. now I have nightmares of being stuck in burning buildings, and the fire is not really real but only propaganda... I keep waking up at night from dreams of fires that are not really fires.... airplanes that are not really airplanes.... buildings that are not really buildings....
thanks for screwing up the life of yet another New Yorker.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you do not like screw ups or wrong evidence maybe you should get your facts right before posting here.

yes loose change has errors but not everything in it is false, we didnt make it either. its not the only evidence we take into account infact there are far more things to look at than videos on google. loose change certainly isnt what i use to look at the events of 9/11 and certainly isnt the the only thing out there. if your so offended by loose change i take it your angered with the 9/11 commission report also? or are lies/wrong facts fine as long as they are told from the OCT side of things?
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the facts. the facts are that people like you would swallow ANYTHing that them "unoficials" shove down your throats! the scariest part is that while I was standing there, looking at my city getting destroyed, I just KNEW that it would somehow be blamed on the those dirty Jews and the Blacks
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 - I feel sorry for you that you had to witness the attacks that fateful day Sad
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no your NOT getting your facts right. you firstly assume what i believe, then imply all 9/11 truthers think jews did it. this is false.

there will always be a small number of people who believe the things you mention no matter what, the fact is however the vast majority of people here do not believe jews did it myself included.

my stance is simply things dont add up that we have been told, therefore i call for a new investigastion to get the truth on this if possible as 9/11 has had a massive effect in the world and lots more people have died and will die since that day, because of that day. if your under the illusion it just effected america or new yorkers maybe you need to open your eyes wider and start looking around the world. if things do not add up then answers are needed because 9/11 justifys any war they want and the destruction of freedoms in countries around the world including america.

if you wish to understand the movement try reading the home page and the disclaimer as this is where the vast majority of us are coming from, tarring us with the 1% of others is an unfair comparsion and certainly not what i believe.

just for the record i dont believe in NO planes and i dont believe in BEAM weapons. or anyother conspiracy theory. i only question 9/11 because it simply does not make sense.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we also have to look at your point from both ways, you say we swallow anything we are told. yet here we are looking at the evidence ourselves
and not believing everything we are told.

unless of course you seem to think those in power would never lie or if your offical you would never lie? if the explainations do not match up then they have to be questioned or do you just believe everything you are told and swallow it?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
we also have to look at your point from both ways, you say we swallow anything we are told. yet here we are looking at the evidence ourselves
and not believing everything we are told.

unless of course you seem to think those in power would never lie or if your offical you would never lie? if the explainations do not match up then they have to be questioned or do you just believe everything you are told and swallow it?

Get off your arse and do something about it then. Quit bitching on the internet about how the government is corrupt. You got all this evidence, use it.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe everything officials tell me, I understand that they omitted some things, but I would believe even less the elaborate conspiracy theory YOU have to offer.
for example, you claim that the twin towers could not have collapsed from fire alone, true, true, but what about furnace heat? do you realise that this was not an open fire? the fire was mostely INDOORS, feeding on the oxegen in the AIRTIGHT building. do you know how flammable oxegen is? do you know how hot an indoor fire can become? the videos themselves claim that a furnace melting steel is a CLOSED fire! even more so the elevator shafts, which were airtight too.
another thing: you say FEMA came to check the buildings a night before. I'll take your word for it. but as there WERE threats, and the CIA did manage to uncover some plans maybe - so they just wanted to make sure there are no bombs in the towers. (we DID have a bombing in the towers in '93) maybe the terrorists had a more elaborate plan and they managed to add bombs to the building.
The fact that Silverstien (a rich Jeeeewww) had coverage for terror attacks is because it was no secret that the terrorists had an eye for the WTC, a symbol of streangth, in their opinion, i guess.
the video claims that the ground shook under the lobby BEFore he heard the boom. well, yeah.. the impact shook the building to the core!(and not surprisingly either - I dont know if you are aware of how light those buildings were. they would sway in the breeze) and you feel before the sound would travel to you, wouldn't you? so it makes sense that he felt it first..
oh there are so meny more debunkings, but I need time to get into them

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
I don't believe everything officials tell me, I understand that they omitted some things, but I would believe even less the elaborate conspiracy theory YOU have to offer.
for example, you claim that the twin towers could not have collapsed from fire alone, true, true, but what about furnace heat? do you realise that this was not an open fire? the fire was mostely INDOORS, feeding on the oxegen in the AIRTIGHT building. do you know how flammable oxegen is? do you know how hot an indoor fire can become? the videos themselves claim that a furnace melting steel is a CLOSED fire! even more so the elevator shafts, which were airtight too.
another thing: you say FEMA came to check the buildings a night before. I'll take your word for it. but as there WERE threats, and the CIA did manage to uncover some plans maybe - so they just wanted to make sure there are no bombs in the towers. (we DID have a bombing in the towers in '93) maybe the terrorists had a more elaborate plan and they managed to add bombs to the building.
The fact that Silverstien (a rich Jeeeewww) had coverage for terror attacks is because it was no secret that the terrorists had an eye for the WTC, a symbol of streangth, in their opinion, i guess.
the video claims that the ground shook under the lobby BEFore he heard the boom. well, yeah.. the impact shook the building to the core!(and not surprisingly either - I dont know if you are aware of how light those buildings were. they would sway in the breeze) and you feel before the sound would travel to you, wouldn't you? so it makes sense that he felt it first..

well willaim rodriguez says he felt the ground shake and heard a boom coming from the basement, someone he knew came up from the basement with his skin hanging off underneath his arms, this all happened and then minutes maybe seconds later he heard a boom from above. is this what you are refering to? if not it would be intresting to see what video you are talking about. from what willie rodriguez says he heard 2 booms one below one above, and he went down to the basment to find ladders to help rescue people stuck in a lift and he mentions the destruction down there. please link the video you mention, so i can tell what you mean. because ive only heard willie rodriguez who talks about basement booms that i remember of the top of my head.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
I find it very offensive that people take a terrible tragety and screw up the evidence in order to serve their own twisted perpouses,

Try applying that to the neo-conservatives and see where you end up.
In Iraq and Afghanistan...hundreds of thousands dead, battlefields poisoned with depleted uranium, your constitution in tatters, civil liberties decimated...

Hijacking Catastrophe:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3320922145165829917

And yet the FBI have 'no hard evidence' linking Bin Laden to 9/11 and WMD's in Iraq was a lie as we all know...
So why?

gurl102 wrote:
I wonder what those purpouses are?

Good question. Research PNAC: Rebuilding Americas Defences to see what those purposes are. Read 'The Grand Chessboard', check out 'The Pentagons New Map' for globalisation etc

Getting angry at those asking questions isnt patriotism its a waste of your time.

You say "I don't believe everything officials tell me".
What questions do you have that havent been covered by the official conspiracy theory of 9/11? What doesnt add up to you?

Watch '9/11: Press For Truth' made by the Jersey Girls whose husbands died on 9/11, perhaps you might find it enlightening.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5589099104255077250

All the Best
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what doesn't add up to me about what you sya? almost nothing adds up. you are not even attempting to answer the few tiny questions I asked, why should I ask more? ask no questions! just believe that it was a conspiracy. hate. just hate, and you will believe!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
what doesn't add up to me about what you sya? almost nothing adds up. you are not even attempting to answer the few tiny questions I asked, why should I ask more? ask no questions! just believe that it was a conspiracy. hate. just hate, and you will believe!

I think you misread it:
I asked

Quote:
What questions do you have that havent been covered by the official conspiracy theory of 9/11? What doesnt add up to you?

What 'tiny' questions did you ask? I didnt request you to ask for more i asked you to answer one and gave you a few pointers for some research.

All i could make out from the garbled angry words you have typed here was accusations, generalisations and irrational hate directed at the truth movement as if it were one person. It isnt.

Comments like:

Quote:
I just KNEW that it would somehow be blamed on the those dirty Jews and the Blacks

Quote:
The fact that Silverstien (a rich Jeeeewww)

Are offensive to me and im sure many others here.

Generalisations like:
Quote:
people like you would swallow ANYTHing that them "unoficials" shove down your throats!

Quote:
I wonder what those purpouses are? oh yeah, to Hate America.

Are essentially mindless trolling.

The only hate i see in this thread is pouring forth from you gurl.

Quote:
hate. just hate, and you will believe!

Is that how you deal with life? Try research it might serve you better.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:

these are the only questions i can find.

you ask: you claim the buildings cannot fall due to fire alone, but what about furnace heat.

answer: furnace heat melts metals, as we are told a thousand times by you critics the steel didnt melt but only weakened i suggest the fire were not like furnace tempreture.

you then asked: do you realise this was not an open fire?

answer: yes

you also ask:the fire was feeding on oxegen in an airtight building, do you know how flamable oxegen is?

answer: oxegen is not flamable if it was it would cause problems for smokers lighting up, however fires do feed of oxegen but where they will get this from after a few mintues in an airtight building im not sure. the fire becomes starved and starts to extingush, which is exactly what happened and was reported by firemen getting to the impact zone.
apparently there was fire higher up from that so we can only go by video evidence to see how bad the fire was there prior to collapse, or the examined beams and that comes down to whos results you trust and who you think are telling the truth.

you ask: do you know how hot an indoor fire can become?
answer: yes

you say: the videos themselves claim that a furnace melting steel is a CLOSED fire! even more so the elevator shafts, which were airtight too. END

agree furnaces are closed fires however fire needs oxegen to spread and feed of, when the oxegen is limited the fire begins to become starved which is why a furnace is also pumped with air.

no other questions were asked.

i really didnt feel a need to answer these but you seem to think we are ignoring them, so gave you my opinon.
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, someone took the time to answer! yay!
ok here are some more questions: out of all the thousands of conversations between firefighters why do you only show one repetetavely? the one sayind that there are "two pockets of fire that can be extinguished with two lines"? why not show us, for example the coversation between the fireman and the base where the fireman urges a construction expert to come quickly because he frets that the building will not hold?
also, out of millions of eye-witnesses in NY why do you only show us the ones that say things that support your theory? if you want to look for truth, you will look into EV?ERY account, not just those that support one theory.
same goes with the thousands of people inside the WTC who "heard boom and felt the lobby shake" I only saw one being interviewed. there were at least 100 more in the bottom floors!
and as for the claim you have "how did the people in the streets know that it was a terror attack?" because that would be the first thing that comes to mind. one plane, ok. but TWO planes losing controle????? just doesn't fly.
there are many more questions I have for those silly "truth" seekers about their account as to what exactly happened.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl,

Try to make those questions coherent.

Number them with hard returns inbetween. All I'm seeing is a garbled mess of bad logic, loose facts and unfounded accusations.

Take a deep breath and start again.

Peace and Truth
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok here are some more questions:

1) out of all the thousands of conversations between firefighters why do you only show one repetetavely? the one sayind that there are "two pockets of fire that can be extinguished with two lines"?

2) why not show us, for example the coversation between the fireman and the base where the fireman urges a construction expert to come quickly because he frets that the building will not hold?

3) also, out of millions of eye-witnesses in NY why do you only show us the ones that say things that support your theory? if you want to look for truth, you will look into EV?ERY account, not just those that support one theory.
4) same goes with the thousands of people inside the WTC who "heard boom and felt the lobby shake" I only saw one being interviewed. there were at least 100 more in the bottom floors!

5) and as for the claim you have "how did the people in the streets know that it was a terror attack?" because that would be the first thing that comes to mind. one plane, ok. but TWO planes losing controle????? just doesn't fly.
there are many more questions I have for those silly "truth" seekers about their account as to what exactly happened.
better now?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:

1) out of all the thousands of conversations between firefighters why do you only show one repetetavely? the one sayind that there are "two pockets of fire that can be extinguished with two lines"?

2) why not show us, for example the coversation between the fireman and the base where the fireman urges a construction expert to come quickly because he frets that the building will not hold?

3) also, out of millions of eye-witnesses in NY why do you only show us the ones that say things that support your theory? if you want to look for truth, you will look into EV?ERY account, not just those that support one theory.
4) same goes with the thousands of people inside the WTC who "heard boom and felt the lobby shake" I only saw one being interviewed. there were at least 100 more in the bottom floors!

5) and as for the claim you have "how did the people in the streets know that it was a terror attack?" because that would be the first thing that comes to mind. one plane, ok. but TWO planes losing controle????? just doesn't fly.
better now?

ok first of all its worth noting there are many individuals here all with differant opinons on certain aspects of 9/11 so you questions do not always apply to what i think, however someone must of said this stuff to you or you was reading somewhere so ill try to answer.

1. im not sure if one conversation is always shown all the time. but i also have the question but mine is why dont the mainstream media ever show these conversations that go against the offical version? they only show the ones that support the offical version and ignore witnesses and firemen who said differant. they even go as far as to edit them out of programmes shown on t.v and never seem to mention them in documentarys shown to the mainstream.

2. this fireman conversation about the building being unsafe i have only heard qouted or written down, i dont remember any video or media file where we are able to hear this fireman saying it, if you have a link to it i'd love to hear it, if anyother critics have please link it also if it exsists.
all i know is this fireman must of been talented beyond belief to predict total collapse of the whole building. or he was only predicting collapse of a few floors and didnt not expect a total collapse.

3/4. the same could be asked about the offical conspiracy theory. why do they only show the ones who support the offical story? why are those who heard booms and saw explosions and other stuff just ignored? why were they not included in the commission report and omitted from it? the mainstream media go on like these people do not exsist and fail to report on them. so i would suggest the only way for people to know they exsist is through the truth movement which may explain why they are shown here or in videos supporting the inside job theory. because quite frankley if they was'nt shown in these films who would of heard of them? the mainstream media would not report their storys. they are simply ignored.
why are they ignored? i have no idea why we have not heard from the others untill i know what storys they had to tell or if they even wanted to talk.

5. the whole world thought it was a terror attack after the second impact i'd say. however things changed for some after the towers collapsed, and since people have been slowing getting suspious and researching.
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another thing you claim is that it's the first skyscraper to collapse in history. well dumb***, it's the first skyscraper to have been deliberately attacked by airplanes Rolling Eyes
why don't you get into an airplane full of jetfuel and crash it speeding into a lihtweight skyscraper and see what happens?
and what have you against the theory that the fire fell through the elevator shafts?

gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
3/4. the same could be asked about the offical conspiracy theory. why do they only show the ones who support the offical story? why are those who heard booms and saw explosions and other stuff just ignored? why were they not included in the commission report and omitted from it? the mainstream media go on like these people do not exsist and fail to report on them. so i would suggest the only way for people to know they exsist is through the truth movement which may explain why they are shown here or in videos supporting the inside job theory. because quite frankley if they was'nt shown in these films who would of heard of them? the mainstream media would not report their storys. they are simply ignored.
why are they ignored? i have no idea why we have not heard from the others untill i know what storys they had to tell or if they even wanted to talk.

lol where did they get these eyewitnesses? from the media! duh! the official media shows everyone. besides, the one that heard boom in the basement was also in the official media, and he is really the only one that "supports" your theory, if you listen for the right stuff, ofcourse!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
Quote:

lol where did they get these eyewitnesses? from the media! duh! the official media shows everyone. besides, the one that heard boom in the basement was also in the official media, and he is really the only one that "supports" your theory, if you listen for the right stuff, ofcourse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moDr8eON2Hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWmNpsedNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53wdu8IGlE

the offical media shows nothing that dosnt go with the offical story especially in the uk.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
Quote:

hi gurl

who do you think was responsible for planning the 911 attacks
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
All I'm seeing is a garbled mess of bad logic, loose facts and unfounded accusations.

Wow, just like a conspiracist video, then! (Except for the scary music, of course)

Myra99
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Searching for 9/11 Answers Reply with quote

There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given. Of other generations much is expected. This generation of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
S O M E O F T H E A B O V E N E W S
====================::::::::::::::::::::::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~::::::::::::
===================================:::::::

STOP THE ESCALATION IN IRAQ

Take Action: Contact Your Legislator
Model Legislation
Fact Sheet
State-by-State Data
National Press Advisory
National Press Release
Press Clips
Model State Press Release
http://www.progressivestates.org/content/524/

==========

Searching for 9/11 answers - By Derek Gentile, Berkshire Eagle Staff Monday, February 19

Part of group believes government planned attacks

STOCKBRIDGE — As much as "mainstream America" might wish it, the local members of the 9/11 Truth Movement say their organization is not going away anytime soon. "(An alternate theory of the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, is) a scary thing for people to contemplate," said Renzo Del Molino. "And I understand that. The realization that people in power are trying to hurt us, and not help us, is very frightening to them. It's frightening to me." View Full Story:

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/headlines/ci_5257730
http://www.berkshireeagle.com

=========

S P E E D - U P S

"The world situation is worsening to an alarming degree. People all over the world are being called on to help, and are making their individual contributions as part of an overall prearranged plan. Part of the plan is taking down "A Course in Miracles," and I am fulfilling my part in the agreement, as you will fulfill yours. You will be using abilities you developed long ago, and which you are not really ready to use again. Because of the acute emergency, however, the usual slow, evolutionary process is being by-passed in what might best be described as a 'celestial speed-up.'"

....That seemed so strange and bizarre to her that she was ready to throw her notebook in the trash basket, and yet it triggered something like a long ago memory in her in which she said, "Of course I'll go, Father: it's for such a little while."

Still, she was obviously not completely satisfied, for she tried one more time to abdicate her position. "Why me?" she asked. "I'm not religious: I don't understand these things: I don't even believe them. I'm about the poorest choice you could make."

The answer came back very clearly, "On the contrary; you are an excellent choice. In fact, the best."

"But why?" she anguished. And then, without a hint of doubt she heard the answer: "Because you'll do it."

Helen had no response to that. She knew the Voice was right: she knew she would do it. And from that moment on the future of "A Course in Miracles" was set. Helen would "scribe" it to its completion, even though she might raise loud objections all along the way.

(From JOURNEY WITHOUT DISTANCE The Story Behind A Course in Miracles, by Robert Skutch)

~~~~~~

S P E E D - B U M P S

BBC Hit Piece a Tissue of Lies, Bias and Emotional Manipulation - prisonplanet.com

Outraged truth community demands answers from Guy Smith, immediate retractions and apologies urged, savage agenda driven yellow journalism an insult to the truth

The BBC's Conspiracy Files documentary about 9/11 was a tissue of lies, bias and emotional manipulation from beginning to end. Producer Guy Smith should be ashamed of himself for inflicting this travesty of yellow journalism upon the 9/11 truth movement and he is assured to encounter a vociferous and outraged response in its aftermath.

Separated into two categories below are a number of questions intended to highlight Guy Smith's production for what it was - a deliberate hit piece on the 9/11 truth movement structured around fallacy, lying by omission and overwhelming bias. We invite Mr. Smith to respond to these questions and the hundreds of others that are already being asked by furious and informed community of people who were made sick to their stomachs by Smith's yellow journalism hatchet job.

GROSS FACTUAL INACCURACIES AND YELLOW JOURNALISM:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/6324

=====

Is the Military Our Last Hope?

By Paul Craig Roberts

Is the high command of the US military breaking ranks with the Bush Regime?...

Perhaps America could regain its reputation if General Pace would send a division of US Marines to arrest Bush, Cheney, the entire civilian contingent in the Pentagon, the neoconservative nazis, and the complicit members of Congress and send them off to the Hague to be tried for war crimes.

=====

Rabbi Michael Lerner & 9/11 Skepticism

A 9/11 Gov’t Conspiracy? ‘I Wouldn’t Be Surprised,’ Says Tikkun Editor

Daniel Treiman | Tue. Feb 06, 2007

Rabbi Michael Lerner, the longtime activist and editor of Tikkun magazine, has published an essay saying he is open to the possibility that the American government may have been behind the September 11 terrorist attacks. http://www.911blogger.com/node/6006

=====

IS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE KUCINICH
GOING FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11?

[From 911blogger http://www.911blogger.com/node/5850#comment ]

http://kucinich.us/

=====

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
The NIST 911 Report On The World Trade Center Collapse
By Mark H. Gaffney
http://rense.com/general74/nist.htm

=====

ARE YOU A 16 PERCENTER?

There is help for you!

If you are among the 16% who still believe the Neonazicons' conspiracy theory about 9/11, YOU CAN BE HELPED! Simply click on the links below to read the scientific debunking of the Bush pseudoscience fairytale about the WTC 9/11 atrocity.

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/kevin_ryan/newstandard.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

http://www.wtc7.net/events/kc_science/index.html

==========================
B E W E T H E M E D I A
==========================

Get Radio Active
HELP STOMP OUT
HUMAN-ANIMAL HYBRID KLEPTOCRATS!

U.S. Being Awakened from Media-induced Coma by AIR
AMERICA RADIO: Find your station HERE:
http://www.airamericaradio.com
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PROPHETS!
http://www.webspawner.com/users/newstudyshowsgodson

=====

To be removed from or to subscribe to this free
Enewsletter list please email
someoftheabovenews@yahoo.com with
REMOVE or SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
=====
And if you don't like our news go make some of your
own.

Founder 2002: Johannieson & Friends
Editor: Myra M. Jackson

gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched those videos, and this is what I have to say about it:

1) firemen said that there were “explosions” and they worried that there were “bombs” — I find that very normal, in a terror attack for people to worry about bombs, and every “explotion” they hear (which could be anything from a metal thing falling to a fire reaching a gas tank or something which would ‘explode’) to be a bomb, which is the typical terror act

2) “several people say they heard one explosion, many people say they heard multiple explosions” to quote the guy. See how inconsistent it was .... again, very common in the midst of a hysterical, sudden scary terror act confusion.

3)all the quotes that WE HEAR mention nothing about “demolition” why if it’s true that so many firemen mentioned demolition, didn’t we hear even ONE recorded account?

4) too many of the quotes that we only hear the speech maker quoting (but not the firemen themselves) have people mention demolition - which is strange, because most of these firemen never saw a demolition before, so how would they know so much about it?

5) this Paul Isaac person claims that the firemen are afraid for their jobs,and therefore are not coming out with the “truth”. Hogwash, in my opinion, nobody’s job is worth THAT much, and especially not a fireman’s job. My brother works for the FDNY and he makes so little money, that he needs to work at 2nd and 3rd jobs just to support himself and family.
(Oh, and what about Paul Isaac? Was he fired? I’m sure he get a lot more money and attention from loose change than what he ever got working for the FDNY)

another thing, he keeps saying that WTC7 was ‘controled demolition’ - really? Controled demolition does not cause damage to surrounding buildings, it just folds neatly inward as they keep saying, so why did the WTC cause so much damage and dust that flew all the way to brooklyn and beyond? People who say it fell onto itself and not outwards can thank God for making it less damage. And speaking of God, well, some people would prove to you that the whole thing was written in the bible long before the world was created, AND THEY WILL BRING YOU MILLIONS OF PROOF still, do you believe them?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
I watched those videos, and this is what I have to say about it:

1) firemen said that there were “explosions” and they worried that there were “bombs” — I find that very normal, in a terror attack for people to worry about bombs, and every “explotion” they hear (which could be anything from a metal thing falling to a fire reaching a gas tank or something which would ‘explode’) to be a bomb, which is the typical terror act

2) “several people say they heard one explosion, many people say they heard multiple explosions” to quote the guy. See how inconsistent it was .... again, very common in the midst of a hysterical, sudden scary terror act confusion.

3)all the quotes that WE HEAR mention nothing about “demolition” why if it’s true that so many firemen mentioned demolition, didn’t we hear even ONE recorded account?

4) too many of the quotes that we only hear the speech maker quoting (but not the firemen themselves) have people mention demolition - which is strange, because most of these firemen never saw a demolition before, so how would they know so much about it?

5) this Paul Isaac person claims that the firemen are afraid for their jobs,and therefore are not coming out with the “truth”. Hogwash, in my opinion, nobody’s job is worth THAT much, and especially not a fireman’s job. My brother works for the FDNY and he makes so little money, that he needs to work at 2nd and 3rd jobs just to support himself and family.
(Oh, and what about Paul Isaac? Was he fired? I’m sure he get a lot more money and attention from loose change than what he ever got working for the FDNY)

another thing, he keeps saying that WTC7 was ‘controled demolition’ - really? Controled demolition does not cause damage to surrounding buildings, it just folds neatly inward as they keep saying, so why did the WTC cause so much damage and dust that flew all the way to brooklyn and beyond? People who say it fell onto itself and not outwards can thank God for making it less damage. And speaking of God, well, some people would prove to you that the whole thing was written in the bible long before the world was created, AND THEY WILL BRING YOU MILLIONS OF PROOF still, do you believe them?

1, all assumptions, and where was the fire in the lower half of the buildings? explosions were reported there also aswell as the basement.

2, that would depend on where you were(inside/outside/60th floor/10th floor ect ect.

3, you obviously didnt watch the video all the way through because they do mention demolitions, and qoutes were released after a hard battle to get them released so they were not made up. if they were made up it would of been proved by now.

4, so we need to hear all the speech of every fireman and qoutes are not good enough when it goes against the offical story?
yet firemen saying anything else that supports the offical story are fine to just be qouted and no speech is needed? wheres the recording of the man saying the building was structually unsound on the effected floors???????

5, there are people who are willing to testify but are ignored. im also sure its not just their jobs they fear for if they came forward.

who expects a 47 story building not to catch other buildings when CD'ed close to them? the fact is it was neat enough for its size. i dont claim WTC fell into its own footprint(although it did collapse in on itself debris were being ejected also). although we have to ask what force pushed debris away from the building with enough force for some debris to be stuck in the face of other buildings and for most of the concrete to turn to dust. its was a good job controlled demolition inc were there to help clean up. maybe you would beable to explain what happened to the building after the point of collapse and why it collapsed at the speed it did?
and no i dont beileve in the bible or what they claim will happen as ive said before i only question 9/11 because it is so obvious. all you have to do is see the collapses and ask yourself what is going of there.
maybe you could explain?

the fact is the qoutes along with video evidence make it obvious, hence the reason they were omitted or they are ignored or excused by shills. if the qoutes were easily explained why do the mainstream media choose to ignore them or omit them from documentarys along with them being omitted from the commission report(by that i mean firemen qoutes).

no the offical story at every place WTC/pentagon/shanksville only picked out the evidence that went with their story and ignored the rest and still do to this day including witnesses. buildings explode they are just conspiracy theorists, pentagon hole to small no wreckage left on the outside they are just conspiracy theorists, debris found miles away from the crashsite they are just conspiracy theorists. nice tool that word you brush anything away with it and continue to ignore people.

conspiracy theorist = ignore. which is why we were kindly given that name by those choosing to ignore us. yet never in my life have i questioned anything but 9/11 and only because when i looked into it it did not make any sense, there is obviously something wrong with the offical story. and more and more people are realising it.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:

We also focus heavily on the many, many reports of secondary explosions within the towers which fire fighters made to their base contollers.

Quote:

Sure we can focus on them- do you think that concern might be related to the multiple explosions firefighters heard inside the towers before they collapsed?

Quote:

Because they are the ones which are relevant to the claims we make. There is over half an hours worth of footage from the day of people who heard pre-collapse explosives. Considering this movements aims doesn't it make sense to focus on those pieces of testimony? How would we be making a case for 9/11 being an inside job by showing completley unrelated eye witness statements? As far as I know there is no testimony that contradicts out claims.

Quote:

There are in fact many reports of people inside the towers who heard explosions before the towers came down. Watch 9/11 revisted, which is posted on this website.

Quote:
better now?

I'm not sure what you are talking about here- I'm not familiar with the claim.[/quote]

Peace and Truth
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:

You say that the WTC fires were furnaces feeding on oxygen in the airtight building. Can you elaborate on the source of the oxygen please? If it was airtight (oxygen could not enter), then the ambient oxygen would very quickly be used by the furnace. It either had an oxygen supply or it didn't, in other words it was either airtight or it wasn't.

A 'furnace' in this instance would need a continuous supply of oxygen to burn efficiently, yet the smoke was deep black indicating an inefficient fire. Bearing in mind if oxygen had no access, the people working there would have suffocated.

Did you witness either of the aircraft hitting the towers?

You say oxygen is highly flammable, so if I strike a match, the planet catches fire? Oxygen is NOT a fuel and does not burn by itself.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

source of oxegen can come from 1) the oxegen tanks 2) the broken windows 3) the open elevators-the oxegen from the exterior of thwe building would enter the elevator shafts, where mose of thwe fire was 4)from the subway underground
do you realize that this was a building of OFFICES offices are equipped with at least one computer per desk. and we're not even discussing the server rooms are you familliar with that?
here's a link
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

and here you can discuss, ask questions ask people who know physics

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=12383

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:
source of oxegen can come from 1) the oxegen tanks 2) the broken windows 3) the open elevators-the oxegen from the exterior of thwe building would enter the elevator shafts, where mose of thwe fire was 4)from the subway underground
do you realize that this was a building of OFFICES offices are equipped with at least one computer per desk. and we're not even discussing the server rooms are you familliar with that?
here's a link
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

and here you can discuss, ask questions ask people who know physics

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=12383

Which oxygen tanks did the WTC have? Are you saying that the WTC had its internal oxygen supply fed from tanks?

The broken windows? Surely you mean the huge gashes in the side of the buildings? By this admission you are implying the buildings were NOT airtight as you first said. So 'airtight' is in fact very far from the truth and a complete misnomer in this context.

Why would air enter the elvator shafts specifically?

How would air travel up from the subway many hundreds of feet below? This is hardly a good source of oxygen to maintain a furnace.

Regards the server rooms. The oxygen in a server room is usually supplied by basic air conditioning units - would these be working following the impact of a fully laden airliner?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree, gurl is getting a lot wrong here. To add to the list, the elevator shafts were not air tight, otherwise you couldn't breathe.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: