FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WebCameron - 9/11 Commission "hard hitting"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: WebCameron - 9/11 Commission "hard hitting" Reply with quote

http://www.webcameron.org.uk/blogs/2693-Ask-David-911-Report-Biometric s-Freedom-Bank-of-England-Israel

Quote:
Ask David: 9/11 Report, Biometrics, Freedom, Bank of England, Israel
Posted by David on Wednesday, 21 February 2007 16:23:11

Why do you consider the 911 report accurate??

Asked by spivver on Monday, 05 February 2007 08:19:25

I’m afraid my view on this issue hasn’t changed in the last couple of weeks, and is unlikely to do so no matter how many different ways the question is put!

Of course inquiries into the dreadful events of 9/11 are really a matter for the US. But we have to remember that, during its 20-month investigation, the bi-partisan Commission interviewed more than 1,000 witnesses and looked at more than two million documents. It was a huge undertaking.

And its report was hard hitting. It pointed for example to “deep institutional failings” and the inability of leaders to grasp “the gravity of the threat”.

I realise we don’t see eye to eye on this, but I’m afraid that’s going to have to remain the case.

Where Do I start... Hmmm... Confused

Right here goes...

The question was "Why do you consider the 911 report accurate?"
Answer? ...well, frankly and not surprisingly, there is not one!
Quote:
I’m afraid my view on this issue hasn’t changed in the last couple of weeks, and is unlikely to do so no matter how many different ways the question is put.

... "and is unlikely to do so"? Is that possibly because of his obvious refusal to look at the evidence? How can he state such an unequivecal fact? Surely, if he was admitting to undertaking an educated review of the massive ammount of information (we all know he has been provided with in the last few weeks IMO), any intelligent individual would have to reserve judgement?

Ps. I would put to Mr Cameron, that it is not "how many different ways the question is put!"... but simply "how MANY (unanswered) questions which were put?"
Quote:
Of course inquiries into the dreadful events of 9/11 are really a matter for the US.

...I will hold you to this Mr Cameron, when you campaign for ID cards and strive to dilute our freedoms and civil liberties... BECAUSE... "Of the TERROR threat posed since 9/11"
Quote:
But we have to remember that, during its 20-month investigation, the bi-partisan Commission interviewed more than 1,000 witnesses and looked at more than two million documents. It was a huge undertaking.

...Well he obviously watched a tiny little bit of 9/11 Press For Truth ... But sadly missed the part which reported on the fact that "70% of the questions were never touched upon!". Indeed, even one or two commissioners were disgusted that the commission did not have access to all the documents that Phillip Zellikow (excuse the spelling, it's late) and the Whitehouse deliberately with-held. 'Shame on you Cameron! Embarassed '
Quote:
And its report was hard hitting. It pointed for example to “deep institutional failings” and the inability of leaders to grasp “the gravity of the threat”.

... 'WHITEWASH! Mr Cameron'... 'No Conclusions!'... 'A Spate of Accolades chucked around!'... WHAT!... "What do you determine to be 'Hard Hitting' about this?'... Anyway... If the US government were 'Inable To Grasp The Threat... THEN THEY SHOULD BE HELD TO ACCOUNT Mad , Mr Cameron. Even if they were (at an absolute minimum) negligent in their duty, they should be held criminally responsible and sent to prison!!! (In actual fact, many were promoted! But there you go! Shocked )
Quote:
I realise we don’t see eye to eye on this, but I’m afraid that’s going to have to remain the case.

... And Mr Cameron... It is going to remain the case, that I will never trust or believe any of your lies. I will be voting SNP... just incase your 'Middle England' minions manage (I hope not) to get you elected PM!... at least I will not have to suffer another 4ish years of Bliarism!
marndin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my reply to Mr Cameron;

Pathetic and totally predictable. Your attidude and lack of backbone is EXACTLY the reason why more people vote in the X-Factor than in the (aledgedly more important) political voting system.

Democracy is an illusion of choice end of story! Prove us wrong by actually looking at and commenting in a critical and informed fashion on THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE this century....9/11.

Without this comment, your credibility has evatorated. Too many people now understand what didn't happen that day.

You're either with us or against us....as George W Bush said......However unlike him we are all ears, and we're waiting for and happy to listen to reasonable, sensible and scientific based evidence to change our view. This will only happen with an independent inquiry into the events of 9/11.

Without it you're impotent.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Predictable Reply with quote

Yup, fellas, as the asker of that question I found Cameron's answer to it as predictable as it was naive.

Trouble is, I'll not simply walk away shrugging my shoulders and say "Oh well, that's alright then."

Keep asking him the serious questions folks!!! I really couldn't care less how irritated he becomes of them.
loosewires
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron was a member of Bilderberg. He's related to the Queen. He knows the agenda. That does not include telling people that 9/11 was an inside job unless he loses all credibility by not.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Aware of this Reply with quote

Thank you Loosewires, most of us are already aware of this. Doesn't stop us asking, and continuing to ask, the questions though, does it??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: