FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC 2's 9/11 Conspiracy Series 18/2/07
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: BBC 2's 9/11 Conspiracy Series 18/2/07 Reply with quote

Although generally regarded as a critic, I posted this neutral, I thought, critique of last night's 9/11 Conspiracy programme, BBC2 in the mainstream section of the site.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7030&start=120

A point for the core membership who are complaining that Alex Jones was portrayed as an evangelist, Avery a remedial English student (didn't know what a similie is ) and Fetzer slightly mad in order to discredit them. This is all a bit rich coming from the movement that hammered Judy Wood (on this very forum two weeks ago) and made her look very mad indeed.

Oh and wasn't there lot of Twin Tower steel left over in that warehouse. Not in a smelter in China then?

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: BBC 2's 9/11 Conspiracy Series 18/2/07 Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:

Oh and wasn't there lot of Twin Tower steel left over in that warehouse. Not in a smelter in China then?

No there wasn't. The quantity we were shown was very small, to imply there was a 'lot' is blatantly incorrect given what we were shown. Had there been a warehouse the size of an aircraft hangar packed floor to ceiling, then that would indeed be a 'lot'.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that it?. No comment on my other observations, just arguing the toss over when 'some' becomes 'a lot'?

The point is, representative samples of the steel are still around, contrary to what truth seekers would have you believe.

Edited to correct grammar.

Last edited by A Sharp Major on Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why I'm responding to a post in this section but as an occasional filmmaker I paid a lot of attention to technique and observed that whereas the backers of the official story all seemed to be shot in well composed frames, Alex Jones and Jim Fetzer were framed in close up with a wide angle which had the effect of distorting their faces.

Dylan Avery, whether by choice or direction sat on a reversed chair with his arms crossed on its back. Anybody with a smidgeon of body language will confirm that that is an extremely defensive posture.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alex Jones and Jim Fetzer were framed in close up with a wide angle which had the effect of distorting their faces.

I thought that was because they are fuller figured gentlemen.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, I don't think that members of this forum needed to make Judy Woods look mad. To paraphrase the old pantomime line, nature beat us to it.
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
Alex Jones and Jim Fetzer were framed in close up with a wide angle which had the effect of distorting their faces.

I thought that was because they are fuller figured gentlemen.

Uh! Do you know what a close up is? Or wide angle? How would either of these factor into their 'fuller figures'?
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy Wood was the engineer star of the 9/11 movement, PhD and all. I and others have criticised her 'work' for a long time. Now we've been proved right. Judy Wood went a 'ray gun too far'.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Uh! Do you know what a close up is? Or wide angle? How would either of these factor into their 'fuller figures'?

Perhaps I should have put a winky emoticon at the end of my line to help you out.

Quote:
Dylan Avery, whether by choice or direction sat on a reversed chair with his arms crossed on its back.

Dylan Avery takes direction? Dylan Avery gets fooled by the oldest trick in the book? Dylan Avery doesn't know what a similie is? I thought this kid was some sort of a hero.

Quote:
Anybody with a smidgeon of body language will confirm that that is an extremely defensive posture

Is that; smidgeon of body language awareness?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Is that it?. No comment on my other observations, just arguing the toss over when 'some' becomes 'a lot'?

The point is, representative samples of the steel are still around, contrary to what truth seekers would have you believe.

Edited to correct grammar.

You may find it useful to read your original post at the start of thread. You only asked one question and that is what I responded to. In fact, you raised the issue of quantity, by defining what we saw as a 'lot' and not 'some';

Quote:

Therefore the onus lies firmly at your door.

If you would prefer not to have people respond to questions you raise, then don't ask them.

Remember, do not add a question mark if you would prefer people didn't respond - this is a question mark = ?

As for your 'points', I have no view.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Major. I understand you are pretty sharp. I like your location BTW! Laughing

Anyway, some rather poor quality opposition has crossed swords with me on my path to enlightenment recently. I learned very little and got quite bored. I am not sure if any of them could even spell. Sad

Care to join me in a little debate over on the Israeli thread sometime? I am interested in shedding light on 911 topics subjects studiously ignored by certain 911 truth sites. Rolling Eyes

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: BBC 2's 9/11 Conspiracy Series 18/2/07 Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Although generally regarded as a critic, I posted this neutral, I thought, critique of last night's 9/11 Conspiracy programme, BBC2 in the mainstream section of the site.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7030&start=120

A point for the core membership who are complaining that Alex Jones was portrayed as an evangelist, Avery a remedial English student (didn't know what a similie is ) and Fetzer slightly mad in order to discredit them. This is all a bit rich coming from the movement that hammered Judy Wood (on this very forum two weeks ago) and made her look very mad indeed.

it was obvious that tactics were used in the bbc documentary and they didnt include almost all the facts we base our claims on as a movement.
they decided to not even mention them. the fact the bbc has to use such tactics proves only one thing, and that is the evidence is overwhelming to the point they cannot show it or have to use smear campagins or ridicule to make the offical story seem credible to the public.

they cannot prove it wrong with evidence without ridiculing being onesided and leaving out 80% of the facts that make people see there is something wrong with 9/11. (for example) they mentioned the drills going of that morning and used it as a reason as to why there was confusion over the planes being hijacked, however failed to metion what the drills ect were, because they knew it would be highly suspious that wargames/drills were going of that day depicting the exact scenerio that unfolded, so they left it out. thats just one of example of what i mean, it was obviously a whitewash and regardless of what i think about jones ect they were equally made to look stupid rather than them doing it themselves.

as for judy wood her research dosnt make sense in a few areas(well the ones i looked at i dont know all of the basis) and there is NO evidence that beam weapons were used or even exsist on a level to course that destruction, she just picked out a random weapon and then tried to make the evidence fit, after the interview where she could'nt defend her theory or even show a scientific basis for it, people were bound to have a go.

and telecasteration is correct about the steel in the wharehouse it was some, and you asked the question. just incase, im letting you know ive answered your points(just a reminder before you have a go about me answering your first post).
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to have you answer my question telecasterisation, just hoped for a bit more from one of the mainstream's more discriminating members.

Telecasterisation said
Quote:
As for your 'points', I have no view

Pity.

Thanks for your input marky and the paragraphs. Wink How much steel do you think should have been kept for analysis? Representative samples are surely sufficient. Once again, my point is that 'you guys' would have the world believe it was all taken away to China and melted down. As for points about the overlooked 'facts' in the programme I did post on those outside the township that is Critics' Corner. I believe my post has been allowed to remain.

Rodin, greetings. Is this the 4000 Israelis that were sent texts messages telling them to get out of the towers four hours before the planes hit?
A lot of Israelis at work very early in the morning.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to answer your question about how much steel do you think should of been kept, i'd say all of it untill all reports and investigastions were done.
this was not the case however.

also more should of been stored IMO in case of new evidence however this isnt the case so it's to late. it does leave the question though why ship any of it untill a full investigastion was carried out and all the research into it was satisfactory. your talking about the worse terror attack and building failure as a result, knowing exactly what happened by examining beams is essential to know how this can be avoided in the future just incase. we are now left with no offical explaination that adequetly explains the collapse of the building after the point of collapse without assumpstions or guess work. maybe that was the purpose.

not that i think any of the offical explainations explain what we see going of but thats another story for anyother time.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
to answer your question about how much steel do you think should of been kept, i'd say all of it untill all reports and investigastions were done.

The investigators didn't require all of it, any more than a doctor needs all of your blood to conduct tests/examinations. Representative samples. What qualifies you to tell engineers what procedures they should follow?

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:

The investigators didn't require all of it, any more than a doctor needs all of your blood to conduct tests/examinations. Representative samples. What qualifies you to tell engineers what procedures they should follow?

you asked for an opinon it has nothing to do with qualification.
when an autopsy on a body is carried out they examine the whole body for injuries not just one bone.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so let me get this straight. if a sharp major puts a question in his post and you answer it, he then uses the fact you answered it as a point of attack.

he then uses an example of doctors only needing a sample of blood as oppose to all of it when blood is not a structure but only part of a working structure. he then asks me for qualifications Rolling Eyes

so police only check a tiny piece of car to work out how it crashed? a tiny piece of train to work out how the train crashed? and ship the rest of to china before they finish investigating.

to work out what went wrong with a human body requires many tests of which blood samples can give an indication, however if the blood sample does not show anything wrong what then? so we just need blood to diagnois everything? buildings can fail or go wrong at lots of points and a picture can be gathered of what happened to the building by pieceing together each bit of evidence, just like they do with a airliner crash in a hanger when they pieces together each part of the aircraft.

only examining a fraction of the building means other evidence to give clues as to what happened could of been missed. however we will never know this because they got rid of the rest. which is why i suggested keeping it all untill all investigastion were done like they do with anyother disaster.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My example was a poor choice.

Marky wrote
Quote:
only examining a fraction of the building means other evidence to give clues as to what happened could of been missed.

Only a fraction of the remains of Swissair Flight 111 were examined as other clues pointed the investigators (engineers) where to look for proof of the cause of the crash (furious googling for Swissair 111 follows).

Quote:
so police only check a tiny piece of car to work out how it crashed? a tiny piece of train to work out how the train crashed? and ship the rest of to china before they finish investigating.

They may not examine any of the car if it is obvious from other evidence that someone dropped a slab from a flyover onto the car. They may not examine any of the train if it is obvious from other evidence that the track was to blame. Not much point in examining the stomach contents of the deceased if the corpse is decapitated.

What qualifies you to tell engineers what procedures they should follow?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CT mindset requires huge amounts of steel to have been retained for forensic investigation. It requires photos and film from E of WTC7, to show the fires+smoke+damage. It requires video evidence of Flt 77 about to hit The Pentagon. It requires serial numbers of Flt 93's engines photographed in the crater at Shanksville. It requires CCTV of every hijacker at the airport on 9/11 .... and so on ... and so on ....

Why? To "prove" that the 9/11 OT is true.

Even if every piece of that evidence were seemingly available, the CTists would claim "fake".

CTists therefore have a job for life. The "evidence" they demand, in many cases, simply doesn't exist because, as has been pointed out by A Sharp Major, it was not a concern at the time. Only the CTist is paranoid enough to want to get a closeup of the Flt 93 engine's serial number or venture into the smoke plume from WTC7 to get a telling photo for 5 years later.

Have a nice life, CT folks.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
My example was a poor choice.

Marky wrote
Quote:
only examining a fraction of the building means other evidence to give clues as to what happened could of been missed.

Only a fraction of the remains of Swissair Flight 111 were examined as other clues pointed the investigators (engineers) where to look for proof of the cause of the crash (furious googling for Swissair 111 follows).

Quote:

They may not examine any of the car if it is obvious from other evidence that someone dropped a slab from a flyover onto the car. They may not examine any of the train if it is obvious from other evidence that the track was to blame. Not much point in examining the stomach contents of the deceased if the corpse is decapitated.

What qualifies you to tell engineers what procedures they should follow?

you keep asking me what qualifaction i have to say what i think. you asked the question in the above post therefore i gave you my opinon. dont ask questions if you dont want answers.

equally however what qualifys you to know about this stuff?
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
The CT mindset requires huge amounts of steel to have been retained for forensic investigation. It requires photos and film from E of WTC7, to show the fires+smoke+damage. It requires video evidence of Flt 77 about to hit The Pentagon. It requires serial numbers of Flt 93's engines photographed in the crater at Shanksville. It requires CCTV of every hijacker at the airport on 9/11 .... and so on ... and so on ....

Why? To "prove" that the 9/11 OT is true.

Even if every piece of that evidence were seemingly available, the CTists would claim "fake".

CTists therefore have a job for life. The "evidence" they demand, in many cases, simply doesn't exist because, as has been pointed out by A Sharp Major, it was not a concern at the time. Only the CTist is paranoid enough to want to get a closeup of the Flt 93 engine's serial number or venture into the smoke plume from WTC7 to get a telling photo for 5 years later.

Have a nice life, CT folks.

Strangely there was enough steel samples left for NIST to do some recent forensics to try to prove their collapse theory (or theories). The steel sampled showed that none of it had reached a temperature higher than 250 deg C (from memory) which is about the same temperature my oven can reach. Combined with the real life test where they blasted a floor assembly and found that it drooped a very small amount, even though the heat applied was way more than could have happened in the towers.

They then had to resort to a computer simulation to explain the collapse ..... meaning in fact that they have no idea what caused the collapse.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Not much point in examining the stomach contents of the deceased if the corpse is decapitated.

There is absolutely every point if the cause of death is unknown, in other words the head was removed post-demise. Was the person poisoned, what was the source?

The cause of the collapse of the WTC is still very much open to question, hence we do not have the luxury of saying that a single length of WTC steel is representative of both entire structures.

If we could say with certainty that a steel sample from the 5th floor would show us what happened to the steel surrounding the plane impact site/s then fine - however we cannot.

To carry out a concise and accurate investigation, the entire site should have been examined in microscopic detail, which was not permitted.

I have attended several post-mortems and resulting inquests involving suspicious deaths and all this blood, bone and autopsy comparison nonsense is simply not applicable. If you didn't know the cause of death, the entire body is examined until the answers are clear.

In the case of 9/11, the 'body' was simply removed before the coroner even had a chance to put on an apron.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation said
Quote:
There is absolutely every point if the cause of death is unknown, in other words the head was removed post-demise. Was the person poisoned, what was the source?

Rolling Eyes If it is obvious the decapitation was the cause of death. I thought where I was 'coming from' would be obvious from the car and train 'examples', to telecasterisation if no-one else.

As for my qualifications, I've said before on this site, I'm an engineer in a discipline more appropriate to aircraft and buildings etc. than software (registered and a member of a professional institution) who was a lot nearer to WTC than Rick Siegel on 9/11. A lot nearer than anyone else on this site perhaps.

Now, if I took the conspiracy view, no conspiracy theorist would ask for evidence of my qualifications or my whereabouts on 9/11. I'd be the site darling and quoted ad nauseum. As it is, my views and those of verifiable experts count for nothing because the truth is not what CTs are after.

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
telecasterisation said
Quote:

Rolling Eyes If it is obvious the decapitation was the cause of death. I thought where I was 'coming from' would be obvious from the car and train 'examples', to telecasterisation if no-one else.

As for my qualifications, I've said before on this site, I'm an engineer in a discipline more appropriate to aircraft and buildings etc. than software (registered and a member of a professional institution) who was a lot nearer to WTC than Rick Siegel on 9/11. A lot nearer than anyone else on this site perhaps.

Now, if I took the conspiracy view, no conspiracy theorist would ask for evidence of my qualifications or my whereabouts on 9/11. I'd be the site darling and quoted ad nauseum. As it is, my views and those of verifiable experts count for nothing because the truth is not what CTs are after.

What bearing does your proximity to the WTC have to do with how it collapsed? Watching it on television from Australia or standing in an apartment just across the street as it collapsed in no way increases your 'expert knowledge'. People in Cardiff have a greater understanding than Londoners of how the buildings collapsed because they were closer?

The cause of 'death of the WTC', is in no way certain and your credential flourishing unfortunately, means nothing. The very fact you have to assign 'examples' of blood and heads coming off, points to you being out of your depth and that is the way it comes across.

A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What bearing does your proximity to the WTC have to do with how it collapsed?

None. Did I say or suggest otherwise?

Quote:
Watching it on television from Australia or standing in an apartment just across the street as it collapsed in no way increases your 'expert knowledge'.

Being there is 'better'. A very wide and very high definition TV screen. More senses in play, I could go on.

The proximity of William Rodriguez and Rick Siegel have lots to do with their 'expert knowledge' so far as the conspiracy movement is concerned. Their proximity matters. My proximity and profession would matter if I was on the conspiracy side of the fence. Maybe not to you telecasterisation but to the majority of conspiracy posters.

I'm not , as far as possible entering into engineering tennis with conspiracy theorists. If I can highlight double standards, bs and posters out of their depth (googling is not research, GCSE Physics doesn't make an engineer) I will.

I called bs on Judy Wood and Steven E Jones on these pages some time ago, when they both had jobs. Who is out of their depth?

Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
I have attended several post-mortems and resulting inquests involving suspicious deaths and all this blood, bone and autopsy comparison nonsense is simply not applicable. If you didn't know the cause of death, the entire body is examined until the answers are clear.

In the case of 9/11, the 'body' was simply removed before the coroner even had a chance to put on an apron.

But what if several CCTV films show a maniac with a sword slicing off the (obviously living) victim's head, confirmed by fifty eyewitnesses? Would the forensic team then study the victim's stomach contents, analyse blood samples etc? Would the police be looking for a different suspect? I don't think so.

Which is where we get back to the CT way of thinking. Lack of "evidence" to disprove CD is seen by CTists as support for the CT, but is of little interest to anyone else who doesn't have an axe to grind.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele is intelligent and a genuine sceptic. I do not think your approach of trying to browbeat him with claims of intellectual authority will persuade him of your arguments, which are based on the premise that the governments of US, UK and everywhere else are telling the truth about what happened on 911.

Now, ordinarily, the idea that the entire governing structure of the world operates to a secret agenda would seem utterly ludicrous. But because there are multiple incontrovertible points of proof that 911 was a false flag, and because no-where in the world is this being officially acknowledged, for the Sherlock's among us the game is up. Once we have the time, words and energy to reveal this to a critical mass of people we will be able to effect a sea-change in the way the world is run.

I want to help try to stop this Kaballah-isation of the world before it is too late. Hence my 'obsession'. Nothing else is as urgent.

I am sure me and mine are not included in the 500 million survivors. Too much trouble we would be.

Who controls the media?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Quote:
What bearing does your proximity to the WTC have to do with how it collapsed?

None. Did I say or suggest otherwise?

Quote:
Watching it on television from Australia or standing in an apartment just across the street as it collapsed in no way increases your 'expert knowledge'.

Being there is 'better'. A very wide and very high definition TV screen. More senses in play, I could go on.

The proximity of William Rodriguez and Rick Siegel have lots to do with their 'expert knowledge' so far as the conspiracy movement is concerned. Their proximity matters. My proximity and profession would matter if I was on the conspiracy side of the fence. Maybe not to you telecasterisation but to the majority of conspiracy posters.

I'm not , as far as possible entering into engineering tennis with conspiracy theorists. If I can highlight double standards, bs and posters out of their depth (googling is not research, GCSE Physics doesn't make an engineer) I will.

I called bs on Judy Wood and Steven E Jones on these pages some time ago, when they both had jobs. Who is out of their depth?

You've gone and done it again;

You highlight that your proximity has no bearing on the event and then a little later you add;

Quote:
My proximity and profession would matter if I was on the conspiracy side of the fence.

I ask again, what possible difference does your positioning to the WTC make to anything whatsoever? Did you witness something that countless other people did not?

This is far more an exercise in ''I was closer than any of you on the day", and is hugely important to your own perceived status than anything else.

As for the expert knowledge of Rodriguez, he actually has very little direct knowledge of what happened on 9/11.

Watch his taped public appearances and you will realise that the vast majority of what he relates is hearsay and conjecture. He heard a 'boom' from below - he guesses the cause, then another from above, this he says was the aircraft impacting (which he never saw and only later found out).

Yes, yes, he is a brave man, I am not decrying that aspect or what he did, but apart from hearing a few loud noises and seeing the building come down, he has nothing much to add of any real core evidence value either way.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignatz wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:

But what if several CCTV films show a maniac with a sword slicing off the (obviously living) victim's head, confirmed by fifty eyewitnesses? Would the forensic team then study the victim's stomach contents, analyse blood samples etc? Would the police be looking for a different suspect? I don't think so.

Which is where we get back to the CT way of thinking. Lack of "evidence" to disprove CD is seen by CTists as support for the CT, but is of little interest to anyone else who doesn't have an axe to grind.

who's mindset? your mindset seems pretty out there. you use the most bizarre examples to justify anything.

to determine what happened to the towers you need all the evidence to be examined. taking selective evidence means your assuming you know WHY before actually finding out WHY it happened. the fact they got rid of evidence before a proper investigastion was done means that a proper investigastion into why the towers fell has not been carried out.

alot of the video evidence and witness accounts point to bombs/explosion deternations which wasnt looked into so again the reason for collapse was already assumed. we can assume explosive were used or not used but the fact the towers were not examined fully means the reasons were already assumed and no other possibilities were tested.

therefore a proper investigastion was NOT carried out.
you need the whole of the evidence to be caertain of NO other factors and find ALL the reasons why the buildings fell.

even when it is obvious what the course maybe that investigastion work HAS to be done. using 50 witnesses and video evidence of a man having his head cut off dosnt match at all. there is no evidence on video so we can see what was going of inside the towers and witnesses all contridict. therfore a full proper investigastion was needed and wasnt carried out.

a fraction of steel dosnt tell you the full story and pre selecting beams from certain areas means you are assuming why it happened before even knowing. all tests and all beams and debris should of been examined. maybe then we woulod have a blasted explaination as to what happened after the point of collapse something NIST didnt bother doing, but no wonder there is no blasted steel left to find the reasons, hence a half done job on why the towers collapsed the rest is guess work.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54

As purely an aside, I have watched you grow in intellect and delivery on an almost weekly basis. From a somewhat stumbling start, your posts have become increasingly concise, obviously researched and readable.

The use of paragraphs was a major turning point, and with the odd capital letter at the commencement of a sentence you'll be up there with the best of them big guy.

Good on you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: