FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally, how the conspiracy was organised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Finally, how the conspiracy was organised Reply with quote

Right men, here's what we're going to do.

We need to take remote control of several planes in the New York area and make them disappear. The people will all have to be killed or sent to the Black helicopter base in the Appalacians where god knows what will become of them.

We need some Arab saps to take the blame. 19 or 20. Shouldn't be too hard to find some in flight training and then get them to take flights on Sept 11th.

We need to send everyone in the military who has some juristiction over flights and homeland defence on leave. Then we will fly those new secret drones we've just invented, and use a very, very big blue screen system so that people watching live on TV will think they saw real planes - the fools. We'll use some of the technology we invented to make the moon landing look so good.

Since the Twin Towers are built to withstand the impact of the planet Saturn without even trembling we will need to stage a Controlled Demolition of both WTC 1 and 2 and WTC7. Sorry, Smith, why WTC7 you ask?

Because it's full of spooks, and will drive those pesky conspiracy nuts wild with exitement. We've got a decade of enjoying this one.

Anyway, we estimate that this will need close to 10,000 individual charges. Luckily we've invented a new type of Thermite which behaves quite differently to the stuff everyone else has. Why Thermite? Because it just SOUNDS great doesn't it.

What Smith? You are full of questions aren't you? We need to blow up the building because the fake planes thing just isn't showy enough. We don't want Britney Spears to knock us off the top spot on the 6 o' clock news do we?

Now the blasters we've talked to, who of course will keep quiet about their role in the greatest crime ever perpetrated in modern times, tell us that they will in fact need shaped charge for the steel. Luckily we have arranged to get access to the buildings the weekend before. Smith you will go in and light a cigarette under the smoke detector on the 100th floor. When everyone leaves we will nip in and fix the thousands of charges. Should take most of the night. The blasters (who are quite un-american) suggest that the fitting of the charges without anyone noticing will take about 2 months and a team for 40 or 50 people. But we feel a weekend with both of you working long hours will be fine.

It's really important we totally pulverise the building to micron dust because once again this will drive the conspiracy nuts bonkers. They will never believe that a building is not a ridgid thing which a large king kong could pick up in one peice and use as a pool queue. As we in fact know, a building has the correct amount of strength to survive most normal events, but when it is stressed in non standard ways becomes catstrophically weakened and more like a fluid.
And it's really important the buildings don't topple over because that would cause unimaginable damage. We think 3 or 4 thousand deaths is about right. We don't want to go ever the top do we?

Since no building of a comparable size has ever been destroyed the weak minded will compare what they can understand with this massive event and jump to all kinds of preposterous conclusions.

Right, so on the day:

You two organise the planes, drones, chase planes.

You two the worldwide media conspiracy, and Geoff and I will organise the placing of several tons of explosive all joined by electrical connectors which no one must see.

Why are we doing this you ask?

Well it's simple. Obviously it will enable us to implement all kinds of new laws that will allow us to carry on running the country in the way we like, but more important our initial studies show that it will tie up 10,000 nerdy geeks who will spend decades poring over every confusing aspect of this. As we know these people must not be allowed to breed and our experiences from faking the moon landings are that this entirely removes these people from circulation. Instead of roming around and even gaining positions where they might have any real influence they merely sit in their bedrooms in front of their computers.

When I retire, this will be the work which if it were not classified, I would wish to be remebered for. That and driving the White Uno on the night Diana died.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
WOW!! Sound like fun! Can i join in. I'll change your nappies and read you stories in between trolling 9/11 sites.
Laughing

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Shocked
WOW!! Sound like fun! Can i join in. I'll change your nappies and read you stories in between trolling 9/11 sites.
Laughing

So how was the conspiracy organised? Who's in on it, and who's out? Show us the evidence.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So how was the conspiracy organised? Who's in on it, and who's out? Show us the evidence.

No.

I'd rather dip my head in a bowl of milk than waste my time posting things you don't understand.

Been there, done that.

Just thought i'd rear my head back down in to the cellar here to see if you things had sprouted horns yet.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Quote:

No.

I'd rather dip my head in a bowl of milk than waste my time posting things you don't understand.

Been there, done that.

Just thought i'd rear my head back down in to the cellar here to see if you things had sprouted horns yet.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yeah good work. Take your evidence to court or bust someone's chops with it or whatever rather than wafting around here complaining 9/11 was a cover up.

You realise if something else happens, and you had the power to do something about it and did nothing, its YOUR fault.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: