FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Octopus
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: 9/11 Octopus Reply with quote

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/407507/911_octopus_lies/

http://www.livevideo.com/video/landing/BA654F1678EE45339FEC4BC4E597BC6 4/oh-my-goodness-.aspx

Save your no-plane remarks. Yeah, we're loonies ok, heard it all before!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, this should not be in 'news' and you know it.
Secondly this clip has been posted more than once already:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7097

I dont think you're loonies, better words to describe no planers would be: deluded, duped, obsessed and divisive.

Last edited by scar on Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Firstly, this should not be in 'news' and you know it.
Secondly this clip has been posted more than once already:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7097

I dont think you're loonies, better words to describe no planers would be: deluded, duped, obsessed and divisive.

I think planehuggers are morons, and agents mostly. Divisive of what Mr Intelligence Man? The Truth Movement? Alex Jones? Gimme a fcuking break.
The TM was set up before 9/11 even happened. Wouldnt be surpirised if this site was part of the scam, so many planehugging morons here! Leading everyone down a blind alley.

All you have to do is look at the BBC site to see what's going on, thats where you got all the airplane nonsense from in the first place. You believe them?

But there again you are either a moron or a paid agent so it doesn't really matter to you!

And who cares if it has posted before!
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/v/khjyuumxohU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Hauer
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: useful idiot Reply with quote

Laughing
3 'morons', 2 'agents' and an 'intelligence asset' in one post, impressive!!.
If you could prove NPT you would not need to imply im an agent or a moron.
Seeing as you cannot convince the vast majority of people of your 'beliefs', you have to resort to that tactic, what other option is there for you?.

Listen to the Vine radio show for a glimpse of the ridicule NPT can achieve for us all.

Ignore this, as all no planers do:
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

Divisive: of the people calling for an independant inquiry.
You and other no planers appear to thrive off this division, hence the insulting, arrogant nature of your posts, the obsessive repeated posting of youtube clips with one line setups and the refusal to answer questions or examine debunkings.
Only you know 100% truth, everyone else is a moron or an agent.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media cannot attck us for believing planes or discredit us, and it isnt a point that turns people away from 9/11 truth.

on the other hand no planes has already been used against us as a point of ridicule and attack by the media, and it DOES turn people away from 9/11 truth who are not yet clued up on the facts.

now let me think, mmmmm id say an agent for the otherside would bring about something as a point of attack which the no plane theory achieves with almost every article printed.

i hope all the NPT'ers will be giving them selves a big pat on the back when the 9/11 documentary airs tomorrow also, they will use no planes and holograms as a focus to ridicule and attack the movement as well as drive home to the millions watching we are all looneys. NPT is a wonderful tool for them, we shout 9/11 truth they shout and snigger NO PLANES.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad thing is Marky, in that situation they will be patting themselves on the back. If the BBC chooses to attack no planes, and what better way to ridicule the TM?, it will only prove to these deluded useful idiots that it must be correct. In their eyes the media is behind it all, if they attack no planes it must therefore be true. A loop of fruit.
See 4U2P's and others responses to this same point in other posts.
Once cointelpro has got hold of one of these guys they cover all angles to keep them in their delusion, including flipping reality on its head completely.
If no planes wasnt part of an exposure of 9/11, they would shun it as controlled and continue with their obsession.
Sad but true.
Critical mass doesnt enter into it with em, which is why they dont campaign aside from trying and failing to convince other truthers of their no planes obsession, creating pointless, divisive threads like this at every turn.

Interesting to note that some suddenly realise the TM was set up before 9/11 (in light of Fintans recent posts about articles he wrote years ago) but cannot see that no planes is a part of that setup. It fits the Divide and Conquer MO so perfectly.
Hence i dont believe these no planers here are agents the term 'useful idiots' describes them far, far better, they know not what they do, their controllers know perfectly well however.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Laughing
3 'morons', 2 'agents' and an 'intelligence asset' in one post, impressive!!.
If you could prove NPT you would not need to imply im an agent or a moron.
Seeing as you cannot convince the vast majority of people of your 'beliefs', you have to resort to that tactic, what other option is there for you?.

Listen to the Vine radio show for a glimpse of the ridicule NPT can achieve for us all.

Ignore this, as all no planers do:
http://www.questionsquestions.net/WTC/review.html

Divisive: of the people calling for an independant inquiry.
You and other no planers appear to thrive off this division, hence the insulting, arrogant nature of your posts, the obsessive repeated posting of youtube clips with one line setups and the refusal to answer questions or examine debunkings.
Only you know 100% truth, everyone else is a moron or an agent.

Salter's debunking of NPT is complete * Scar (and you know it).

Yes everybody please read it so you can see it is COMPLETE *!!
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

I know no such thing and nor do you as you havent even read it.
Saying "Salter's debunking of NPT is complete *" doesnt make it so.

Your comprehensive refutation of salter amounts to 7 very revealing words, tantamount to putting your hands over your ears and saying:
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALALALALALALALALA. etc
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

scar wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Your comprehensive refutation of salter amounts to 7 very revealing words, tantamount to putting your hands over your ears and saying:
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
LALALALALALALALALA. etc

I think that some posters on this site are genuine and believe the NPT. Others are 'disinfo agents' and see the NPT's potential for making us all look ridiculous.
I am not interested in the NPT. At this stage it works against us even if it is true (who knows, not me).
I wish people would stop mentioning it and arguing about it on this site....but this ain't going to happen, is it? Our enemies will see to that.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:

I think that some posters on this site are genuine and believe the NPT. Others are 'disinfo agents' and see the NPT's potential for making us all look ridiculous.
I am not interested in the NPT. At this stage it works against us even if it is true (who knows, not me).
I wish people would stop mentioning it and arguing about it on this site....but this ain't going to happen, is it? Our enemies will see to that.

I have no doubt that most no planers are genuine as i think i made clear above. I also wish people would stop mentioning it but once they have i cant stop myself from responding. If proof was shown me i would accept i was wrong on it but i have yet to see anything convincing. I agree that its quite clear that certain elements love to see it debated here and then used in the MSM against all of us. To not respond would leave the impression it was agreed with and they know this. Its a good way to waste our time going in circles.
Headhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with all the no planers in the UK? Something in the beer in the pubs or what?

This board is just inundated with them I've found, well maybe not INUNDATED, as there are only maybe about fifty of these people globally. They do tend to come here though, for whatever reason.. And if Shayler cared about the movement, he'd leave that piece of "evidence" out of his public speaking, wouldn't he?

Btw, I believe that I was the very first to coin the term, "no planer", to which they've replied with "planhugger" which I think is funny, even lovable.. Smile

When you fight them, they tend to dig in, and bifurcate a little bit, so it's really best just to ignore them, or give them a little bit, just to keep them busy.

“We will export death and violence to the four corners of the earth.” - George W. Bush
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
scar wrote:
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

LALALALALALALALALA. etc

Scar is a disinformation agent for sure because he is pushing Salter

I have read Salter's debunking of no planes and it is incoherent at best, but don't believe me folks read it for yourself.

Will a genuine truther who has not read it PLEASE read and then reply with what they think.

My instincts tell me that KBO is a genuine truther - If you would give an honest appraisal I'm sure your opinion would be valued.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Octopus Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/landing/BA654F1678EE45339FEC4BC4E597BC6 4/oh-my-goodness-.aspx

Save your no-plane remarks. Yeah, we're loonies ok, heard it all before!

If you look closely you can see something moving through the sky in the first clip of Chopper 4.

It starts out top right and can be seen against the white clouds, then follow the unfocussed blob's path into the WTC.

There is obviously something flying on this clip.

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Headhunter wrote:
What's with all the no planers in the UK? Something in the beer in the pubs or what?

This board is just inundated with them I've found, well maybe not INUNDATED, as there are only maybe about fifty of these people globally. They do tend to come here though, for whatever reason.. And if Shayler cared about the movement, he'd leave that piece of "evidence" out of his public speaking, wouldn't he?

Btw, I believe that I was the very first to coin the term, "no planer", to which they've replied with "planhugger" which I think is funny, even lovable.. Smile

When you fight them, they tend to dig in, and bifurcate a little bit, so it's really best just to ignore them, or give them a little bit, just to keep them busy.

Please don't impune our beer

Are there a lot of "no planers" on this site? I think not: and of the handful that there are, most seem to come from the US. We simply (attempt to) provide an environment in which the ideas can be heard and people can *ahem* make up their own minds, whilst keeping these theories within a framework that gives an overall context of their value. It's concisley summarised as utter hooey as far as I'm concerned, but that doesnt mean I have to be threatened by the opinions of others

gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for people in Brittian it's easy to believe that there were no planes. they didn't see it happen. but New yorkers like us, who saw the whole thing, cannot be fooled.
so you have to be careful: when you want to lie to the public, you need to leave some truth to your story, or else it would be sneered at. you want to tell us that the whole thing was a conspiracy, go ahead. but either wait for all the eye witnesses to have died, or admit that there was a plane, at least.
unless you imply that all new yorkers were in on it. and we are all liars? millions of eyewitnesses are liars?
and then the others who claim that the pentigon and philly had no plane: did you talk to the families who lost their loved ones on that flight? how would you explain them?

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: useful idiot Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:

Scar is a disinformation agent for sure because he is pushing Salter

scar wrote:
Laughing
If you could prove NPT you would not need to imply im an agent.

Showing you a link to read is not 'pushing'. You can choose to click it or not, previously that has meant 'not'. That you take such offence to it that you have to call me an agent is a bit sad. I could call you a disinfo agent for pushing no planes all the time but i shant cos i know you genuinely believe it.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
I have read Salter's debunking of no planes and it is incoherent at best, but don't believe me folks read it for yourself.

Ahh you have read it now. Good.
When i have posted it to you in the past that was the end of the thread, or you avoided answering. A lot of what he says makes sense to me. You should tell Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan that its 'incoherant' as they published it last October:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200610/Salter.pdf
People can make their own minds up im sure. Ive read a couple of rebuttals of it before, none of which convinced me.
In your own words, what was wrong with it?

Hi gurl102, theres a lot of members here, we arent all the same person nor do we all believe the same things.
Worth bearing that in mind when generalising.
I take it from that post that you saw the planes, where were you in relation to the WTC?
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Octopus Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:

If you look closely you can see something moving through the sky in the first clip of Chopper 4.

It starts out top right and can be seen against the white clouds, then follow the unfocussed blob's path into the WTC.

There is obviously something flying on this clip.

At 00:34->00:40?
I didnt notice that before, had to watch it full screen to see it.
Interesting.
What do you think that is?

I must apologise to Banish and other less aggro no planers for my harsh words, having dealt with several extremely rude no planers in the past with several threats coming my way via pm ive gotten a bit entrenched with NPT/TV Fakery and launched into one a bit. I shall tone it down in future, everyones entitled to their beliefs and i dont claim to know 100% truth, never have.
All on the same side at the end of the day, even though im an 'agent'... heh

Peace all.
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I generelize all those who think that there were no jihad terrorists involved (roll eyes) 10th avenue in Brooklyn I will not give you my exact address. I was not the only one, why don't you come to NYC and ask everyone on the street, if you don't believe me. or you could just sit back in your chair and claim that what you saw in the news in misleading. if you don't believe the news, you should certainly not believe some video on the net (roll eyes) why don't you come over and investigate for yourself? you'll meet millions of eye witnesses! Rolling Eyes
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i dont think there were 'no jihad terrorists involved' nor do i believe there were no planes at the WTC... as i said, everyone here has their own beliefs about what happened/didnt happen. Very few believe no planes were involved @ the WTC.
Your testimony to have seen the planes as many others did was what i was asking for gurl, not your address. I dont believe all news no, nor do i believe everything i read on the internet or otherwise.
I havent been to NY in a long time and i doubt i'll be going anytime soon, thanks for the invite though Wink. Lovely place and people.
Not all eyewitnesses or family members of the victims share your belief in the official story as im sure you know.

I hope you will watch this, its made by the jersey girls, 4 widows whose husbands died on 911, they were instrumental in getting the commission and have exposed some of its flaws, every American ought to be aware of this, its not a 'conspiracy' video, all documented facts.

9/11: Press For Truth:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5589099104255077250

Peace.
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: I believe Reply with quote

What it is with planehuggers is just that they believe everything that they see on the 'telly'. Could be a bit of a generational thing.

cheers Al..
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Belief is a curious thing... Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
What it is with planehuggers is just that they believe everything that they see on the 'telly'. Could be a bit of a generational thing.

cheers Al..

A bit of a generalisational thing do you mean? Laughing
No planers are different because they all believe what they see on youtube?.
Confused
Some planehuggers claim to have seen the planes on the day. Gurl being one...

What do you think the thing at 00:34->00:40 on this clip is then Alwun?

Cheers..
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: not sure Reply with quote

Scar - good evening

1. No generational was what i meant.

2. Unlikely, although I've no idea what people think of youtube.

3. I am aware that some claim to have seen planes.

4. which clip exactly??

cheers Al
gurl102
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:

I hope you will watch this, its made by the jersey girls, 4 widows whose husbands died on 911, they were instrumental in getting the commission and have exposed some of its flaws, every American ought to be aware of this, its not a 'conspiracy' video, all documented facts.

9/11: Press For Truth:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5589099104255077250

Peace.

I watched it. I do believe that Bush got warnings. I do believe that it could have been prevented. HOWever! Would I do anything different were I the president? probably not. he got so many threats and so many warnings, each one was leading to something else. so when Condi Rice says "We didn't imagine planes going into buildings" I believe her. rutine is the death of security. America has gotten so many warnings throughout it's history, but nothing of this scale ever happened. why would Bush stop everything just because he got yet another threat? remember: nothing of this magnetude has EVER occured in the USA so he just didn't take it seriously.

WRONG choice, of course! unfortunately, we cannot go back in time and change it - as much as we want to.

but to believe that Bush actually PLANNED the attacks? you've got to be wacko to believe that.

bush and the CIA simply ****ed up. it happens

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Of course i wasnt joking...oh no. Reply with quote

Alwun, good morning!

alwun wrote:

1. No generational was what i meant.

Saying all planehuggers believe everything they see on the 'telly' is a gross generalisation. If that were true planehuggers wouldnt be a part of 911 truth as they wouldve believed the tv that it was only AQ...etc
How is it a generational thing? Are you saying planehuggers are the older generation? I remember when you thought no planes was disinfo, what changed your mind? Perhaps its info i havent seen.

alwun wrote:
2. Unlikely, although I've no idea what people think of youtube.

Well i thought it was quite obviously a joke, i hate generalisations about groups of people... no planers arent all the same nor are planehuggers...

alwun wrote:
3. I am aware that some claim to have seen planes.

And how do you deal with all of them as a no planer? They are all lying/deluded/psychologically conned by the power of the tv mantras?

alwun wrote:
4. which clip exactly??

Top of the thread, 911 Octopus, title of the thread old chap.
hehe must be a generational thing... Wink
See Mark Gobells post about it:
"If you look closely you can see something moving through the sky in the first clip of Chopper 4. "

Peace
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gurl102 wrote:

I watched it. I do believe that Bush got warnings. I do believe that it could have been prevented. HOWever! Would I do anything different were I the president? probably not. he got so many threats and so many warnings, each one was leading to something else. so when Condi Rice says "We didn't imagine planes going into buildings" I believe her. rutine is the death of security. America has gotten so many warnings throughout it's history, but nothing of this scale ever happened. why would Bush stop everything just because he got yet another threat? remember: nothing of this magnetude has EVER occured in the USA so he just didn't take it seriously.

WRONG choice, of course! unfortunately, we cannot go back in time and change it - as much as we want to.

but to believe that Bush actually PLANNED the attacks? you've got to be wacko to believe that.

bush and the CIA simply ****ed up. it happens

Essentially gurl, you are a small step away from the LIHOP position.
'Let it happen on purpose'
The main difference is that you 'believe' in the righteousness of your government and have legitimised that they 'ignored' the warnings due to routine.
You 'believe' they didnt take warnings of terrorist attacks seriously despite the Oklahoma bombing the wtc 93 bombing etc Admittedly not on the same scale as 911 but supposedly terrorist attacks themselves... After Oklahoma new legislation was passed and the security services got large increases in funding. I dont know why they did that if they were just going to ignore warnings from multiple countries. How can you believe Condi Rice when she said "We didn't imagine planes going into buildings" - They had a drill simulating this exact thing on the morning of 911!!!!!
Mayor Willie Brown was warned not to fly as were many others, then theres the put options... there are numerous other things that point to LIHOP, that they knew what was coming and deliberately failed to act for the 'new pearl harbour event' called for by the PNAC. Have you read the PNAC document: Rebuilding Americas Defences? Do you think the many exercises on 911 were a coincidence?
Check this:
http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2004/08/coincidence-theorists-gu ide-to-911.html

I dont believe Bush PLANNED the attacks myself, hes just a puppet. To think that he could do that i agree would be slightly wacko, the mans a moron.
I put it to you that your belief is driving your position on 9/11. That you could watch 'press for truth' and not come away knowing the Commission was a whitewash is quite interesting to me. The conflicts of interest were staggering, the funding was inadequate, it was delayed for waaay too long and didnt investigate properly at all due to various factors and much more besides...

Here is a lecture on the ommissions and distortions of that commission which may make it clearer:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6837001821567284154

I appreciate you may not wish to watch or read more and perhaps your mind is made up. I hope not.

Which other videos have you watched about 911? Loose Change and 911 Mysteries perhaps? They are both firmly MIHOP films but there are other perspectives besides MIHOP. LIHOP was the majority position for years in the truth movement, there is a LOT of information that points to LIHOP although with further research this position tends to become untenable, Norman Minetas (omitted) testimony to the commission caused many LIHOP believers to reconsider for example as did the funding of Atta ($100,000) from the ISI, not to mention Building 7 and the wealth of information that points clearly to MIHOP.
I think this is why some people perceive the truth movement as 'wacko' there is a gradual process of learning to get to that position, without doing that its perhaps impossible to see things in the same way. Considering the impact 911 has had on the world it is worth investigating all sides of the arguments before rushing to judgement, so many people have done this research and come to the conclusion that we need a new investigation, not all of those people are 'wacko' by any means despite how the media (fox et al) tries to paint them.

All the Best
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: seeing is believing?? Reply with quote

Scar, hello once again.

I am talking about seeing with the eyes. There are a great many persons for whom the TV is a bastion of truth. For me, who has only the televised images on which to rely for authenticity, I find myself unable to believe that they show planes impacting on steel and concrete buildings.

Here's what I did just now, and I recommend you and anyone else who is interested to do the same.

Download this or any other clip from youtube or Googlevid using VDownloader(freeware) which converts to avi or mpeg. You can then step through one frame at a time.

Youtube address here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmeAHvb_gM

Using this method on this clip will reveal....nothing. No blobs and certainly no large fully laden passenger plane. I mean - as if it would appear as a barely visible blob in this particular clip and then as a reasonable facsimile of an aircraft in all other clips - is beyond me.

I have no axe to grind with those who choose to believe the US media outputs on this particular matter, ie 911, but I'm long past it myself.

cheers Al..
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun... converting to an AVI makes no difference. Youtube and AVI both use lossy formats for their video compression, youtube has a very low bitrate of around 100kb/s and will result in blocking... only from the master video will you be able to know for sure that is on it.

Really don't know why people take the videos they see on youtube as gospel when they have been compressed so much, and distorted beyond recognition sometimes. If you are looking to analyse pixels that might appear on a video... youtube isn't a great place to start!

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: oh dear Reply with quote

woodee hi there,

I seek not pixels - but planes!

The conversion to AVI or mpeg is required by the player, that's all. It is not a stand-alone recommendation.

I was sincerely interested enough to take the trouble to examine this and a number of other clips at frame by frame speed.

I must presume you have done the same - otherwise - no comment please.

Now, the same people who hold up these clips as proof of plane impacts seem all of a sudden, when challenged, to faff on about lossy this and incompatible that.

Do what I did, use whatever medium you want in whatever player allows frame by frame viewing, and then get back to me. (Mplayer is another one, although slightly more complex to set up. VirtualDub is sublimely simple).
All believers in US media output owe it to themselves to try it for a useful examination of the nonsense that they are seeking to support.

Did you spot the blob in the clip? I sure as eff could not.

As I mentioned -- you are free to believe what you like, but not to try to persuade me of the veracity of each and every clip of the plane impacts currently extant. The clips where the planes disappear behind clock towers or other buildings - don't waste your time.

Try this one for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9vG9bRCEs

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3RYv7xnnlU

The slow version allows you to see the explosions forming the plane wings entry holes taking place well after the plane has 'entered' the tower - no need for frame by frame here.

that's it for me today.

cheers Al..
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: seeing is believing?? Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
Scar, hello once again.

I am talking about seeing with the eyes. There are a great many persons for whom the TV is a bastion of truth. For me, who has only the televised images on which to rely for authenticity, I find myself unable to believe that they show planes impacting on steel and concrete buildings.

Here's what I did just now, and I recommend you and anyone else who is interested to do the same.

Download this or any other clip from youtube or Googlevid using VDownloader(freeware) which converts to avi or mpeg. You can then step through one frame at a time.

Youtube address here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmeAHvb_gM

Using this method on this clip will reveal....nothing. No blobs and certainly no large fully laden passenger plane. I mean - as if it would appear as a barely visible blob in this particular clip and then as a reasonable facsimile of an aircraft in all other clips - is beyond me.

I have no axe to grind with those who choose to believe the US media outputs on this particular matter, ie 911, but I'm long past it myself.

cheers Al..

Cheers for the link to the vdownloader but its not working for me atm, 0% says done.
I can see a blob at full screen in the octopus vid at the times i said.
It looks nothing like a plane (although it looks like an extremely blurred version of one) but seeing as about 3 years ago i saw a clip that had been edited to convince people of no planes and was shown to be fake later i cant say this isnt the same thing... Can you?
Do you have the original footage of this shot from the helicopter? Otherwise tbh you are trusting a complete stranger on the web, which to my mind is even less clever than trusting the tv... or at least as clever.
I DO think the planes look wrong in all the footage i saw on the day and since. Quite why they were such low quality considering the quality of cameras they use i do not know. I have some original news footage and they look almost as bad as they do on youtube.
I'll try grabbing them vids tomorrow and have a look, cheers for the patience. Ive meant to do this before, just to see what you see at least.

Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: