FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This movement will succeed beyond our wildest dreams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: This movement will succeed beyond our wildest dreams. Reply with quote

i was thinking about this last thing before I went to sleep and the first thing this morning.

We shall win because we have technology on our side. The internet is our main weapon of dissent and agitation. It is a giant informant. This is not the 1960's, this is not the Kennedy era. We need to create our own independent press. I read in the paper the other day that even schoolkids are rejecting television for the more interactive capacities of the internet. If they are communicating and discovering unadulterated and unbiased information for themselves, then they break out of the media manipulated matrix as far as I can see. This is not the 1960's we have the technology to make our own adverts and distribute them endlessly over the net. The internet is a weapon we can wield and things can happen incredibly fast.

We also have the awakening of the planet on our side. Okay, it is happening at different times for different people, but it IS happening. It is called 'The Quickening' or 'The Shift' and it is taking place now. 'Why is this taking place', you may ask? It is taking place because we, 'Humankind' have subconsciously agreed to ascend. There is no going back on this decision. We, as a race, have become 'bored' with our present five sense, three dimensional reality and we are all evolving.

In my opinion, 9/11 was the 'catalyst' for this. It's almost akin to a baby chick busting out of an eggshell, breaking free of one reality and being presented with a new age.

We will win because we are supposed to win. So, come on let's fight the New World Order, we will be triumphant because it's the only way we can ALL truly evolve.
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that you are so optimistic about the internet being the saviour of free speech; it was until AOL started developing Internet 2.
When this come online, the internet and of course, websites like this one will cease to exist. Internet 2 will be government run and web sites will have to be vetted to get onto the platform. Anything like this site will be denied and the authours of the site and all members will probably by hunted down and killed. Mad

And the excuse for this? It's because of the terrorists.....Under new anti-terrorism and homeland security laws, any form of subversion is now an act of terror. Read the patriot act and you will find out that laws broken in any country of the world could be tried under the Act; imagine that!
The law comes into place when a 'fellony petaining to the endangerment of human life' is committed; this could mean smoking a joint, being drunk and disorderly, dangerous driving etc.; and the punishment? a trial in a miltary court of 3 judges and secret execution.

If all this sounds a bit far-fetched then I advise all of you to read the patriot act and its updates and visit www.alexjones.com, www.infowars.com and see for yourselves.

www.infowars.com
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..to be fair, I think there are multiple possible realities facing us right now and its pretty hard to play prophet on anyone of them. I appreciate your optimism and intuition thoughtcriminal, and I also appreciate your mindfulness jhs.

Certainly, change is inevitable, I too would like it to be for the best.

Peace
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyhotshots wrote:
It's a shame that you are so optimistic about the internet being the saviour of free speech; it was until AOL started developing Internet 2.
When this come online, the internet and of course, websites like this one will cease to exist. Internet 2 will be government run and web sites will have to be vetted to get onto the platform. Anything like this site will be denied and the authours of the site and all members will probably by hunted down and killed. Mad

And the excuse for this? It's because of the terrorists.....Under new anti-terrorism and homeland security laws, any form of subversion is now an act of terror. Read the patriot act and you will find out that laws broken in any country of the world could be tried under the Act; imagine that!
The law comes into place when a 'fellony petaining to the endangerment of human life' is committed; this could mean smoking a joint, being drunk and disorderly, dangerous driving etc.; and the punishment? a trial in a miltary court of 3 judges and secret execution.

If all this sounds a bit far-fetched then I advise all of you to read the patriot act and its updates and visit www.alexjones.com, www.infowars.com and see for yourselves.

Well it's good to have someone has positive as you on board. I have read the patriot act but isnt that exactly what we are here discussing, ideas to overthrow such restrictions on our civil liberties. I mean to hear you talk, we might as well shut up shop now. Come on Johnny, the last thing we need on here is negativity like that. Your whole post smacks of self-defeatism and you need to curtail it. I noticed you made no comment on the other vitally important issues, like the 'spiritual awakening' I spoke of. Im sorry but your post betrays a negativity and a hopelessness that is exactly how they want us to behave.

Avoid this sort of mentality like the plague.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good positive thread Thought criminal.

Yep the world wide web, information superhighway is a marvellous tool for disseminating information.

Johnnyhotshots though does have a point worth bearing in mind.

Lets keep using the internet facility whilst its still available, but remember we are only touching the minority! Not everyone sits at home staring at a VDU, especially the older generation!

We need to get out on the streets as well, create those public showings of LC2, distribute the books (DRG "The New Pearl Harbour") at the car boots, etc etc and 911 truth campaign until we drop!

Happy 911 truth campaigning

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
andrewwatson
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Why we shall win this battle for truth Reply with quote

I agree with Pikey. A measure of realism mixed with plenty of optimism will fuel our energies best. It's a tough business, trying to take on a world-wide lie and win, but the truth has to win as it has the big advantage of logic on its side. Also, we are more motivated than the gatekeepers. It's our world of free speech and peace they're invading. We are all, to some degree, passionate about this issue. I do not encounter much passion on the faces of Bush apologists. Anger, scorn, derision, panic, yes. Passion, no.

The single thought that gets me through the day and helps me to sleep at nights is that the anti-terrorism laws can easily be turned on those who invented them and foisted them on us. Once it is established by our shamefully timid and compliant media who the real terrorists are, the mechanism is all in place to bring them swiftly to trial. To that extent we can be grateful that, like Dr Guillotin,(not literally, mind you) they have provided the means of their own downfall.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: internet Reply with quote

There is an argument which goes:

the invention of writing gave birth to civilisation

the invention of printing to the European renaissance

the invention of telecommunication to global consciousness

and the invention of the internet to.................

How do we fill in those dots?

Noel
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noel,

How about................Truth and evoling naturally

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought criminal seems to have the idea that things will be alright in the end if we all ascend; how do we do this? I'm not being negative and I wasn't feeling negative as I typed, just being realistic. If the government can pull off somthing as big as 7/7 and get away with it then what are they capable of?

www.infowars.com
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with what you're saying TCriminal - I think we will take back many lost liberties and gain new ones, I think things will improve. Not the all glowing utopia but the next step in human / civil development.

Here's where I get stuck though, hopefully you guys have also thought about this and may like to shed some light on my deadend thoughts:

-If top members of the US government are 'involved', if the top members of the UK government are at least 'in-the-know' and the mass media (that are a crucial part of democracy) have failed us, then where do we go from here?

I mean, this issue (if we are right) undermines our very political systems, it implicates industry and other business into the crime, it means the established order cannot be trusted at all! - So what on earth would be left?

This is a bigger task than persuading people in the UK to get behind an enquiry into 9-11 (a foriegn crime) - It's about changing the whole structure of government. This is my main point - If the leadership did it, then our Leadership knows it, so they would never let it get out unless there was no option left and they chose to let it 'slip'; burning the US and covering their own asses.

Really I'm trying to work out how other people are viewing the 'main' task at hand here. If it's to influence government then I personally think we don't stand a chance. If it's influencing public opinion, then I think we do stand a pretty good chance.

We can get people to support a new inquiry, but who will do this 'proper' inquiry and once it's findings are out (assuming we're correct), what would be the result? - I mean, let's say 90% of people suspect / believe the Cheney clan did it, then what? - The cognative deficit present when confronting another nation's situation is far easier to overcome than if one has to accept that their own country's system is a sham.

My current predictions:

1) We replace both governments with the newly formed 'Truth and Transparency' party - but within the first year they are contacted by the real 'bosses' and are no better than the neocons.

2) Everyone everywhere becomes really cynical (like a whole species of Morrisey's) and we back away from national governments into smaller regional authorities, based on the new domination of the libertarian creed.

3) Who knows ... but hopefully this one will be a bit brighter Wink
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyhotshots wrote:
Thought criminal seems to have the idea that things will be alright in the end if we all ascend; how do we do this? I'm not being negative and I wasn't feeling negative as I typed, just being realistic. If the government can pull off somthing as big as 7/7 and get away with it then what are they capable of?

It's up to us to stop them. We have been used and abused by governments and parties for far too long. I dont know how we will ascend, it is part and parcel of our present evolution. The people on here have ascended to some degree because that is why we are here. We are truthseekers. The old rules dont apply anymore. We have to believe this. If youve read any of Icke's stuff you will realise that we create our own reality and I dont agree that we are powerless. Ive just got a real gut feeling that this wont go away, it wont be put out tp pasture, like for instance, the Kennedy assasinations. We have the evidence, which is basically towers dont pulverise to a fine dust by fires alone. And the government have got a big * fight on their hands. I think we should start picketing the BBC on a regular basis, anyway. I read those brilliant letters and e-mails that you have all been writing, and we should just keep getting in their face about it.
wtc7
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: My wildest dream Reply with quote

Would be an immediate end to the petro dollar driven imperial ambitions of US capital followed by a global overthrow of capitalism and it's replacement with a system of automomos production for need not profit, essentially a society where everone did what they want -- a generalisation of the free software mode of production.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at this I just found. -> http://www.2012.com.au/Whats_going_on.html
It's like I was talking about at the start of this thread but goes a bit further.
This is what I meant, when I said that the old rules are all wrong and insignificant. I am not a religious person but this stuff is interesting, it's totally fascinating and validates what I was going on about 9/11 being a catalyst for our ascension. It's all happening. And the thing is that everyone of us on here and part of this movement have ascended a little faster than those in denial. That is the only way I can explain the majority of peoples inability to face this atrocity. This BIG lie.

What are your views on 'Point 10' in this link?
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, have a read of this which is basically a different section off the same site. http://www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html Your views please!
is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PNAC have planned to take over the internet as well - you cant ignore this with admittedly useful but naive optimism:

http://www.sundayherald.com/54975

This shows we have to act fast. Resting on laurals is not an option, if our laurals are indeed stable enough for such a rest.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all a bit mad and science fiction-ey but then again so is the fact that the government orchestrated this attack on Humanity. It certainly a reason why other people dont see it. We have all been there, you can talk yourself blue in the face, say, about wtc7. You can go over the whole Larry Silverstein admission that they 'pulled' the building, you can talk about all that, go over it 50 times and the person youre discussing it with invariably responds with "I dont see it. Listen to you. you and your conspiracy theories..."

This is one of the reasons I am so positive that this big sexy sister of all causes will be an elecrifying and successful journey. For it is not about us seeking the truth it is about the truth seeking us.

Last edited by thought criminal on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
The PNAC have planned to take over the internet as well - you cant ignore this with admittedly useful but naive optimism:

This shows we have to act fast. Resting on laurals is not an option, if our laurals are indeed stable enough for such a rest.

Well it's not happening as yet, is it? Chill out. Rolling Eyes

I do agree that we need to get cracking, though. Regular campaigning a go-go, beckons! Wink
is
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thought criminal wrote:
is wrote:

I do agree that we need to get cracking, though. Regular campaigning a go-go, beckons! Wink

Did you read the article? Please do, and the find and read the Rumsfeld document itself: 'The Information Operations Roadmap'

Thats that same naive optimism thats telling me to 'chill out, its not happening now' Im afraid that the wheels are in motion:

http://www.savetheinternet.com/

Congress is pushing a law that would abandon Network Neutrality, the Internet’s First Amendment. Network neutrality prevents companies like AT&T, Verizon and Comcast from deciding which Web sites work the best — based on who pays them the most.

THIS MEANS THAT: mediums, websites, communication links and all sorts which the 9/11 truth movement rely on will be completely phased out, so the possibiliy of truth exposure to the public would be minimised. to the point of insignificance

Its a genuine Orwellian nightmare, and its happing right now.
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is wrote:
thought criminal wrote:
is wrote:

Did you read the article? Please do, and the find and read the Rumsfeld document itself: 'The Information Operations Roadmap'

Thats that same naive optimism thats telling me to 'chill out, its not happening now' Im afraid that the wheels are in motion:

http://www.savetheinternet.com/

Congress is pushing a law that would abandon Network Neutrality, the Internet’s First Amendment. Network neutrality prevents companies like AT&T, Verizon and Comcast from deciding which Web sites work the best — based on who pays them the most.

THIS MEANS THAT: mediums, websites, communication links and all sorts which the 9/11 truth movement rely on will be completely phased out, so the possibiliy of truth exposure to the public would be minimised. to the point of insignificance

Its a genuine Orwellian nightmare, and its happing right now.

Can you stop calling me naive, please? Maybe it's YOU who is being naive in thinking that? I mean are people really gonna just shrug if this did happen? Whether they are 9/11 affilliates or not, they are surely going to throw their computers out of the window in revolt.? So, come on then, what do we do to change this? Maybe this whole movement wont work, after all, it appeaers to be attracting too many doom mongerers who are only capable of peddling 'powerlessness' and deeply etched negativity.

If I was that naive, I wouldnt be on here, If I was that naive I wouldnt have been banging on about 9/11 being an inside job for the last seven months till I was blue in the face! I was called 'naive' for being a 'conspiracy theorist' Now Ive arrived here Im 'naive' for being optimistic about overthrowing this big lie. That is why I am here. If I didnt think we could succeed I wouldnt be wasting my time with it. Give me a break. All I know is that I was speaking in a present tense, and nobody seems to have closed down this forum, yet!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info

this is f***cking orwell all the way!!
no doubt!

this is very very big. and very very bad

All the signs are there.. the internet will become as doctored as the mainstream media. we are going to have to either move from server to server week in week out ( which would really slow things down). or start up an alternative network, like a network of old dial up BBS boards (which would limit the number of the movement probably)

someone should develop a p2p style web to get around this.

the 9/11 commision were apparently talking about future attacks on america saying that they would be mini-nukes around the country and the terrorists would get their plans of the internet!!! pre-emptive or what?!
i see so they don't even need to do the false flag stuff anymore cos we know whats gonna happen next?!!!

I'm waiting to see what happens next. We will probably see some terrorist attack which uses the internet to build and organise the whole thing, and it will be extensively reported in the mainstream with emphasis on the internet aspect. They already spun that angle on 7/7

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very relevant topic: both in the strength in the initial message and in the well advised awareness that the internet is firmly being targeted: one aspect of which will be making the "original" net unusable with virus's trojans and spam

Speaking partly as the admin of a forum myself here, I view myself as currently being in phase one: information gathering and disemination globally

I will continue to do this until the ability to do so is shut down

Then we move into phase two: taking the skills and the knowledge gained by communicating globally and then applying it on the ground by taking it into our local communities (which is more validly seen as a simultaneous process, and I'm working on it now...tough as it always is)

Regardless of wether I retain my liberty or the state sees fit to incarcerate me for heresy (having a consistant inner sense of morality) there's only one way to shut me up: kill me

Given that thats all the wimps have got left, I am forced to conclude it aint much (and of course, in itself would vindicate what Ive dedicated my life to: developing awareness for the benefit of humanity)

and if the silly sods want to lock me up in close proximity to the most disaffected members of society, that'll be "their" own look out too

Paranoid? I sincerely hope not

Determined and percieving the full scope of the situation with clarity? well, that would be nice

I have a laugh too btw, just in case Im taken for "Mr Serious"

Last edited by John White on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Necessity is the mother of invention!

Quote:
Is it necessary to know the truth?

Absolutely IMHO!

Happy 911 Truth campaigning and creating

www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deal with it, Thought criminal, and get back to reality!! 99.9% of the British general public couldn't give a toss about what is happening in the real world; they are too busy wrapped up in their own little lives, watching * tv programmes like big brother, accepting the New World Order with open arms and congratulating Blair and Bush for hunting down the 'brown guys'. And that's what it basically boils down to; British jingoism gets in the way of a serious debate. Most people can't see past their own noses when it comes to seeing an arguament from both sides.

To them, we have more important things to think about like who will win the premier league and what's the latest gossip in East enders or Corronation St (through Newspeak, reduced to 'Enders and the Street; I hate that). Either the vast majority of the population don't care, don't know or are too frightened to speak up; mos't of them are more scared about losing their pensions right now than over-throwing the new world order.

I work at a major Supermarket and I see the faces of the zombified wales that waddle from isle to isle, stuck in their own private comfort zones, completely oblivious to their own kids let alone to other 'undeads'. We have had numerous fire alarms go off in the past and they just stand there like cows waiting ffor the slaughter. They cannot see the truth because their minds are tuned into this singular thought society that we have created for ourselves; a society for the selfish, the quick fixers and the 'i wants'.

For the majority of the nation to wake up and to be uplifted will need a major change in the mind-set of the people; this can only be done by the top brass in the media. Then , and only then will the populace start to grasp what is really going on under their noses. If the BBC actually reported the truth and gave more time to reality than sport, then the Truth movement would really start to move forward in ways we couldn't believe. But when the BBC goes ahead and bans the Newsnight interview that Tom Pallast did on the rigging of the US elections, then where does it leave us? We need more balanced debate programmes on tv like we used to back in the 70's and 80's and topical programmes like panorama ad world in action that really did deal with the hard issues of the day; and don't stick them all on at 11:30 at night so that most peopple never get to see them (they would clash with CSI or some other NWO propaganda machine drivel).

Sure, Sky TV shows The Conspiracies series and does scratch the surface of what is going on, (the 9/11 show finally woke my mother up) and I feel that the tide is turning in humanity's favour. The new series of 24 has gone against the New Word Order to some exent, exposing the lies that are out there.

We just need to be as stedfast and committed as Bush and Blair and we will soon see the pyramid tumble. Just look at what is going on in American politics to see that the cracks are showing. Just to let you all know that I respect Thought Criminal and his views and want to say that I respect and support our troops abroad and wish them a safe return.

www.infowars.com
thought criminal
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agrre with that. The main barrier to us getting the truth out is not what format we care to utilize but the people themselves. I went on to a political forum last night, cant remember what it was called. Anyway, I started a thread on the lines of '9/11 was an Inside Job' and the reaction was "Troll. Troll. Troll." This is the left for you and they need a big proverbial kick in the arse!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: