FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thu22Feb - HENLEY - William Rodriguez report

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Thu22Feb - HENLEY - William Rodriguez report Reply with quote

Another fine evening

(much in the same way as Calum's).

William spoke to Henry Kelly for 15 minutes on BBC Berks.

I had 110 people come and listen at the talk. I managed to get through a brief spiel and introduced Annie. She pushed the message about liberties and false flag ops and introduced William.

Somehow the lead between the laptop and the project got mislaid so we couldn't show pictures on the big screen so William was going up and down the aisle with his laptop. Slight problem with the reverberation in the hall may have made it a bit difficult for some to understand but he still received a standing ovation.

I also raised £150 for the UK firefighters benevolent fund. The three retainer fireman who were there said they want him back for the tour in June so it looks like I will be organising another talk.

I have never organised something like this ever and I am quite chuffed. The caretaker said that anything close to a 100 attendees was good going.

David
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely marvellous David, it takes great courage to do what you have done, well done and thanx for the report. You'll not look back now as you've overcome that sheep pen fear barrier and/or fear of failure Salute

This is without doubt the way forward to achieve the objective of the campaign- raising awareness at grassroots level that the OCT is non evidence based, is deceptive and full of omissions and defies the laws of science.

Love the gesture of the donation to the Firemens fund, thats a great publicity opportunity. Take a lead from the Masonic mafia!

We are planning to take the Lancaster Truth campaign forward by holding at least fortnightly dvd showings of carefully selected 911 dvds, invite expert speakers/911 researchers, like Ian Crane, Calum, etc to give presentations.

We would also like to take presentations to local community groups and attend spring/summer car boot sales but we need an LCD multimedia projector, generator to do this and at present we do not have enough cash in the kitty.

Usual problem, lack of resourcing is holding us back, something the enemy does not suffer from. Its hardly a level playing field here but thanx to an increasing dedicated team we are making progress and as we pool our resources and people skills, and work together as one its becoming easier as we overcome our growing pains.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratualtions David! Be very chuffed. What you have done is what this is all about and you have been brave enough to stand up and be counted.

Many can talk a good truth, but to walk it is a very different matter indeed. Something I've found, is that now I welcome debate on 911 and other related matters. In the past I perhaps was a little shy or scared of being shot down in flames - now I welcome the challenge in the full knowledge that I am doing what needs to be done.

Its good to look back and see how far one has come.

Its is also important not to get too carried away by our achievements - enjoy the moment but remember people will soon put thier heads down again (unless there is some catistrophic and catalysing event like a new 911).

Never believe our own hype

People will come to our events as long a we remain focused, grounded and above all truthful.

Well done David, this is only the beginning, you ain't seen nothing yet! Shocked

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twas a good evening. Nice to meet you scoob, and also Annie to.

Amazing hearing what happened from someone who was actually there!.

I also got roped into being cameraman for the evening. Shocked Hope the footage came out alright guys. There was a few wobbles on there, but I think it got better as the evening went on.

LMAO at the two old biddies who walked out in the first few minutes of Annies intro....

"I'm not listening to any of this rubbish..." Laughing Laughing Laughing

Willie got a standing ovation at the end, and had a long chat with the local firefighters before and afterwards. Cool
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Willie got a standing ovation at the end, and had a long chat with the local firefighters before and afterwards

Maybe when he returns for his summer tour we should be inviting local fire fighters, the police, defence personnel and host the events at an Army barracks, if there is one in the area which has a suitable venue.

As Light Infantree says nows not the time for complacency lets keep moving onwards and upwards!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham,

is that what those two old biddies said?

Maybe they were at that age, eh?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: