FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wed21Feb - BBC LOOK NORTH - William Rodriguez

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fleet
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Wed21Feb - BBC LOOK NORTH - William Rodriguez Reply with quote

Look North:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5861152043407678584&q=william +rodriguez
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: The Key of Hope Reply with quote

The Key of Hope

I have just watched the video, at the above link, and I have a problem.

In the Glasgow Herald article (http://forum.theherald.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1089#1089) the writer mentions that William Rodriguez said that he was one of five keyholders. In this video he says:

Quote:
I had the only master key, I worked in the building for twenty years... as a janitor, and I had the only key that was used on 9/11.

Then, in a master stroke of BBC-style journalism, the male interviewer takes the key, and says:

Quote:
And that key probably saved the lives of hundreds of people.

What he didn't ask was: 'Which doors did this key actually open? However, Mr Rodriguez later talks about the number of doors that the key opens, but what he says is very confusing.

Quote:
The building was a class A building, in the codification of building codes in New York, three doors will not open on the stairwells, for the rescue effort... three won't open, one will open. Three won't open, one will open, (sic) and that's the way it is on all the skyscrapers.

That could be interpreted to mean that there were four doors on each floor, leading to the emergency stair wells, and, more alarmingly, that three of them will not open without a key. However, the Herald article reported that there were three stairwells, A, B and C.

Am I missing something, here? For a start, wouldn't there have been only three emergency doors on each floor? And could it really be possible that there is a New York building code which stipulates that there must be a higher percentage of emergency doors which will only open with a master key, than there are emergency doors which don't require one?

In fact, could there be any building code which does not insist that all emergency exits should be able to be opened without a key, at least from the office areas into the stairwells, at all times?

My problem is: If what William Rodriguez is saying, in his many appearances, is not entirely accurate, those who are not bright enough to realise that the Twin Towers could not have collapsed in the way that they did, except under pre-rigged, controlled-demolition conditions, then this will detract from his credibility as a reliable witness, in regard to his having heard the earlier explosion.

Can someone clear this up for me, or see if Mr Rodriguez can be a little clearer on the exact role of 'The Key of Hope', and on the emergency escape routes and their accessibility, because someone is bound to get around to asking similar questions, at some stage.

Anthony

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i assume he meant that he had the only key available to the firemen that day.

i think the building code, which i assume someone has checked by now, is that on the stairwells 3 doors are locked & 1 is open. so every 4 floors 1 door is open. this is to prevent fire spreading using the stairwell as a chimney. this is supposedly to save most people in the event of a fire, unless the building falls down that is. the cynic in me would say that they did this to ensure the maximum deaths possible on 911.

i heard that large computer server rooms are flooded with radon gas in the event of a fire. would this kill anyone inside at the time?

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes and he rang in to try and get off with a sicky but was persuaded to go in to work!

Imagine the consequences if he had not gone in to work or if he had gone in on time and visited Windows of the world and been stuck there! Would as many people have escaped alive if there was no other key available?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Anthony Lawson
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: The Plot Thickens Reply with quote

The Plot Thickens

A Google search using “World Trade Center” coupled with “emergency fire” turned up a number of items relating to the fire doors and exits. Many of the items show only headline-style excerpts, and some require logging on to gain access, while many of the full stories on other sites have expired. But the examples below show a pattern of criminal negligence, on the part of... Who? Here are some examples:

Quote:
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nytic242381668sep24.story  ?coll=ny-top-headlines
"...Tower One...Leder and Forney...had faced their own ordeal. Heading downstairs, the two had hit a dead end at 72. The stairs just didn't go any farther, they said. Leder and Forney found a door to another stairwell, but it was locked.

Quote:
http://www.nylawyer.com/news/01/09/091701c.html
"...85th floor of One World Trade Center...As they descended into the breathable but intensely hot stairwells, Heineman's staff was stopped cold seven stories down, at a stairwell door that was locked. ...

"Frantic, he discovered a second stairwell on the building's east side, and continued downward, only to be stopped by yet another locked door. This time, he said, someone had a key...."

Quote:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/special/attack/pages/humanimpact_0919_a 3.html
"...Pushing frantically on the locked stairwell doors of the World Trade Center, Frank Joseph Doyle made a call to his wife, telling her that he and others were trapped and she should dial 911. ...

"But then the unthinkable happened again: Tower 2 was struck, and at 9:22 a.m., Mr. Doyle called her again, to tell her he loved her and their children.

"He said he went up to the roof and the doors [to outside] were locked, so he went down to Floor 87 and the doors were locked," she said.

"Trapped, he told her to call 911, which she did, telling the operator that "all these people are trapped."...

NOTE: Many of the above excerpts can also be read at: http://www.mjbarkl.com/locked.htm

The Twin Towers are often referred to by their numbers, as well as their locations, to clear up any confusion, World Trade Center 1 was the North Tower, WTC2 was the South Tower.

William Rodriguez worked in WTC1; the North Tower.

The above reports come as a shock to me. Perhaps I was concentrating on the physics too much. If the heart-stopping video of someone jumping from one of the towers is shown, I have to turn away, so maybe I have subconsciously turned away from the overwhelmingly tragic human side of what happened that day.

But, now that I have found and faced these reports, they could explain a lot of things.

Before the British 9/11 Truth Movement was launched, I was in touch with a lawyer named Phillip Berg who was preparing a lawsuit against the Bush administration on behalf of Ellen Mariani, whose husband, Neil, was a passenger on United Airlines flight 175, the second of the two planes that crashed into the World Trade Center.

At my suggestion, he contacted the New York Fire Department to see if any of the firemen’s widows would consider joining in a class action. In follow ups, he told me that the firemen’s union had declined.

Why would they do that? Ellen Mariani’s suit is a civil RICO action [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] lawsuit against President Bush and other high level members of his administration based upon prior knowledge of 911; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 911; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 911; all in violation of the laws of the United States.

Could it be that the NY Firemen’s Union declined (or the Fire Department leaned on it to decline), joining forces with Mrs Mariani because such a suit might reveal a high level of culpability, within the fire department, for not ensuring that the fire regulations were being fully enforced in the World Trade Center?

Commercial crime is big business, so it is not fanciful to suggest that some of the financial companies which occupied, cheek-by-jowl, so many of the floors in the WTC complex would be more concerned about the security of their paperwork and computer systems than they would be about the safety of their staff, and ‘persuade’ fire inspectors to turn a blind eye to emergency-exit doors being locked, in the interests of company security. After all, such doors could easily be unlocked, in an emergency. Couldn’t they?

Clearly, William Rodriguez knew that some emergency doors needed to be opened, in order to allow people fleeing the fires to escape. That is why he went back into the building. Of course he couldn’t have known that the building in which it was his job to keep the stairwells clear and in good order was about to collapse—no one could have—and although one admires his bravery, perhaps it was tinged with concern that it might be discovered that he had been a party to, or had turned a blind eye to practices which were contrary to the building’s fire regulations.

Unpleasant as such thoughts may be, we shouldn’t shy away from looking very closely at every facet of what happened on September 11, 2001.

Our doubters can afford to make mistakes. We can’t.

Anthony

hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phil berg is very dodgy.
he was sacked by ellen mariani & william rodriguez (who he represented next).
i think he inserted a suicide clause in the case so it would collapse on a technicality.
when he came to london i think he said he was representing william but there was no mention of ellen.

could it be that the fire codes were implemented to cause maximum deaths on 911?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: