FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vatican involvement in 911

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Vatican involvement in 911 Reply with quote

Well come on then, what've you got?

Warning. Time is short, so a synopsis would be appreciated

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Vatican involvement in 911 Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Well come on then, what've you got?

Warning. Time is short, so a synopsis would be appreciated

Short and simple.

In early 2001, "justice" Scalia of the US supreme court ( Opus Dei I believe ) gave the election to the man with the least votes.

That led to the madmen we now have at the helm instigating their "New pearl Harbour" - Bearing in mind of course that the Bush administration is littered with these Psycopaths.

Hows that for a start ?

And of course, one shouldnt need reminding that more people have been murdered throughout the course of history than any other cause, courtesy of that crowd.

I could of course supplement that by suggesting that this war on terror is also essentially a religious war. Not many of those throughout history, right lol ?

Thats a real no brainer.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: A couple of other thoughts. Reply with quote

In the absence of a response, I thought I'd add a couple of other thoughts, and an almost synchronistic post from my favourite blogger.

Firstly ,I have been saying for long enough, to anyone who will listen, that the real global elite have no affinity to any damn religion, which is how you get alliances between the Vatican, and the likes of psycopaths like Henry Kissinger

What it is important to understand, is that its the forefathers of todays rulers who invented the entire religion ruse.

So who are the global elite, and what is the agenda here ?

Ive just read, yet another truly excellent post from the Jeff Wells collection at RI, which asks the same question. But I sense he has a damn good idea. His eventual focus is upon a 33rd degree ( or possibly higher) Scottish Rite Freemason. Now then, who's agenda are they serving ????

Link ; http://rigint.blogspot.com/

Article entitled "The shock of Awe ( part two)
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! Another Rigorous Intuition fan. Best blog on the net!

http://rigint.blogspot.com/
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Mick wrote:
Aha! Another Rigorous Intuition fan. Best blog on the net!

http://rigint.blogspot.com/

It's certainly a good one.

I just stumbled upon this tidy collection of skeletons

http://www.geocities.com/princess_diana_not_dwi/diana6.html?200724

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: A couple of other thoughts. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
In the absence of a response, I thought I'd add a couple of other thoughts, and an almost synchronistic post from my favourite blogger.

Firstly ,I have been saying for long enough, to anyone who will listen, that the real global elite have no affinity to any damn religion, which is how you get alliances between the Vatican, and the likes of psycopaths like Henry Kissinger

What it is important to understand, is that its the forefathers of todays rulers who invented the entire religion ruse.

So who are the global elite, and what is the agenda here ?

Ive just read, yet another truly excellent post from the Jeff Wells collection at RI, which asks the same question. But I sense he has a damn good idea. His eventual focus is upon a 33rd degree ( or possibly higher) Scottish Rite Freemason. Now then, who's agenda are they serving ????

Link ; http://rigint.blogspot.com/

Article entitled "The shock of Awe ( part two)

Quote:
A careful examination of the prophetic Scriptures," writes evangelical author Ben Israel, "indicates calamities for Israel that are yet future":

I have the unwelcome task of giving an overview of what the Scriptures call, "The time of Jacob’s Trouble." It is a painful survey of the devastation and suffering, yet future, for Israel and the Jewish people.... Yes, there have been judgments, desolation, and expulsion in the past; this has been the characteristic pattern of God’s judgments on Israel’s sin, but this Scripture refers to a future and concluding judgment, because it ends with both Israel and the nations round about knowing that God is the Lord. No previous desolation or ruin has ever eventuated in this knowledge....

Part of my controversy with other prophetic spokesmen, who claim that the time of Jacob’s Trouble [Nazi Holocaust] is past, is answered by the fact that the time of Jacob’s Trouble does not have its inception in Europe, but in Israel itself, in the Land. And it indicates, therefore, something that has not yet taken place. But the stage is being set for that eruption and expulsion by the present Jewish presence in the Land that necessarily precedes it.

It's the Christian Armageddon, not the Islamic, which prescribes the annihilation of Israel. If America's * Yeah! cowboy believes he is the Apocalypse President - or, perhaps, if some calved-away, compartmentalized aspect of himself is encouraged to believe such - then it's not for Israel's benefit America is carrying the fight.

For whom, then, should remain a valid question.

So who do they serve? These Freemasons?

http://bristol.indymedia.org/newswire.php?story_id=25574Array&sc=1

Seek those that control the money supply and the media for your answer

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the idea that the Vatican was behind 911 does not seem to be gaining much traction.... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: