FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Willy Rodriguez and his collapsing floors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Willy Rodriguez and his collapsing floors Reply with quote

yeah willy is truly an amazing person. what a story he has to tell its amazing. incredibly brave guy.

however as the pancake theory has been 100% debunked as the falsity it is i am VERY VERY VERY confused to hear in williams testimony that after an explosion...........floor 65 collapsed all the way down to floor 44?

i have serious difficulties visualising this and i definately believe it warrants some serious discussion.

these floors collapsed one one one one by 21 floors down?

wtf?

if anybody has any idea about the meaning of this or just any info on it whatsoever then that would be ultra awesome.

"We lost 65," he heard on the radio. Understanding that the 65th floor had collapsed down to the 44th floor sky lobby, Rodriguez and the others decided to descend and get out of the building.

looking forward to reading anybody's thoughts on this.

seeing as the wtc was a demolition and not a pancake collapse.

cheers

richard andrew grove

one of the best 9/11 truthers.....must see this site
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco. Thank you for that.

I now know that I am not going mad.

I now know that the others in my party at Willie Rodriguez at UEL are not now suffering from audible hallucinations.

I heard WR say exactly the same thing on Feb 6th at UEL and was stunned.

Thinking I had misheard him I asked the other people I went with if they thought there was anything strange in what WR had said.

They all mentioned the "pancake" speech.

I have since asked the organiser of the UEL talk if he had heard WR say it and he replied that he didn't.

I have emailed the chaps who done the filming to see if I could verify his statements on the video. I am not allowed to see it at the moment.

I have asked another poster if they heard him say it at Totnes and they didn't.

Thank you Disco - he did say it didn't he.

At UEL he said that the floors collapsed on the inside and you didn't see that on any of the videos.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Others have mentioned this before- all I will say is that this is what William says the firefighter said to him- not that he said he saw it.

However, the pancake theory of building collapse may have been refuted- this does not mean that an internal pancaking of a few floors did take place.

In the introduction to Bazant and Verdures OCT supporting paper on the collapse they mention how pancake collapses are not unheard of and give a few examples.

Well I looked up each and only one of them was a complete building collaspe. Others were either of a section of balconies, OR- an internal pancaking where the outer structure remained.

This actually makes sense- if the floors were coming free of their trusses and knocking each other out there is no reason the internal core collumns or exterior perimeter columns would be affected at all. WR said this stopped at a sky lobby- as ANY collapse of the WTC should have since these floors should have as the sky lobbies and mechanical floors (or whatever their correct names are) were not built by the truss system but were heavily reincforced with i beams and therefore would have halted a graviational collapse.

Maybe there was an internal collapse of floors- maybe there wasn't.

All William said in his talk is what a firefighter he was with said had happened.

Peace and Truth
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah right. very interesting thank you. yeah now i read that and its seems as if thats what he understood from what the firefighter said yeah.

nice one. much appreciated. i think from the super structure of the building we can safely say that floor 65 did not collapse down to the 44th.........this is just what he perhaps suspected at the time however..........essentially the world trade towers were like the super structure of a battle ship they aint gonna collapse floor by floor but perhaps 65 did have serious damage maybe...........

excellent thanks.

but yeah those sky lobby floors....interesting on 911 mysteries where it appears as is small squibs are ejecting from those lobby floors because they were indeed heavily reinforced.

muchos cheers.

if any more info is available that would be cool.

richard andrew grove

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would anyone accurately know how many floors had collapsed internally?

The exterior of the building showed no visual representation of an internal collapse, no windows popping out or other anomalies to suggest it. Were there any seismic readings to back this up?

This all makes no sense whatsoever.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
This all makes no sense whatsoever.

Agreed.

disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes yes its very perplexing

however everybody concerned with this issue should watch this at
33mins 30seconds

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=4380137365762802294&q=willia m

we heard boom....impact at the other tower....we hear boom boom boom boom boom....we lost 65..........65th floor collapsed floor by floor by floor by floor by floor to the sky lobby..............

there it is..............

hummmmm??????????????????

richard andrew grove

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tele,
I agree, it is perplexing how the fire fighters would know how many floors had collapsed internally, or how they knew that at all.

Let's bear in mind these are the same firefighters who told WR that the explosions they were hearing must be gas canisters from the kitchens blowing up.

Another uneducated guess.

There's no need to make a big fuss about what fire fighters speculated on on the day, nor any fuss over the fact that William, as he usually states at the beggining of his talks, is simply repeating his experience without any speculation.

So the fire fighters told him there was an internal floor collapse- so he tells people they told him that.

It doesn't mean it happened, it dosn't mean much of anything really.

Peace and Truth
WhoKilledBambi?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:

There's no need to make a big fuss about what fire fighters speculated on on the day, nor any fuss over the fact that William, as he usually states at the beggining of his talks, is simply repeating his experience without any speculation.

So the fire fighters told him there was an internal floor collapse- so he tells people they told him that.

It doesn't mean it happened, it dosn't mean much of anything really.

WR is a trojan horse, the only point of him touring here is to promote the myth planes hit the WTC, the guy makes a point of spewing this nonsense everytime I've heard him talk but he never witnessed it himself so he is not repeating his experience but speculating in the hope to convince others of this nonsense.
disco volante
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah nice one stefan......i suppose he is just simply stating his account of that day as it happened without commenting on it further.

richard andrew grove

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing that i think when hearing the 65th floor collapsed to the 44th floor is what coursed it and was there any fire at this level? or do floors just fall for the sake of it?

its either false or it points to other forces at work on the day.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhoKilledBambi,
There is a section called "9/11 Controversies" which is suitable for discussion of issues like NPT and any other issue not based on evidence or (in my opinion) common sense.

Peace and Truth
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Great Roudy - The Man who Sees the Future? (scroll through for post from Jerry Fletcher)

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1783

Now wake up you lot and think about "CIA FAKES". Come on. Get a grip!

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6997
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is BBBBBBBBBOOM Cool

http://www.myspace.com/jerm073

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: