FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my questions on beam weapons/judy woods.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: my questions on beam weapons/judy woods. Reply with quote

im just after straight answers and cannot be doing with hes dissing my theory type of attitude.

im keeping an open mind on weapon type because i have seen no proof it was beams involved so far.

my first point from the judy wood interview event times and seismic readings.

judy wood compares the rubble pile of WTC7 to the towers but dosnt compare seismic readings of WTC7, i wonder why? lets find out here are the readings:

http://www.firehouse.com/tech/news/2002/0121_terrorist.html

after clicking the link scroll down for readings.

south tower 10 seconds event duration, seismic reading 2.1

north tower 8 second event duration seismic reading 2.3

WTC7(remember lots of rubble) 18 second event duration seismic reading 0.6

question: does anybody have differant readings to me here?

the following im going to be mentioning is from the judy woods talk originally linked by andrew johnson in the "prof judy wood discusses wtc evidence and what happened" thread in this same section.

she compares the kingdome to the wtc's and here is how:

she does not compare actual seismic readings of the dome to wtc 1 or 2, instead she uses actual seismic readings of an earthquake that measured as a 2.4 . she then compares the event duration of an earthquake to wtc 1 and 2.

these comparsions are wrong, a earthquake duration is dependant on the rubbing of the earths crust or underground pressure, where as the event duration of a collapse can only last as long as gravity will allow it to and all debris come to a hault. they may of both measured the same(earthquake 2.4 north tower 2.3) but the duration of an earthquake relys on totally differant forces.

now although she uses the kingdome as an example i have no idea why she was comparing the kingdome. for a start she didnt actually compare it, she just appeared to compare it. she gave no actual siesmic readings from this event, instead all she did was use it to work out how much dynamite may of been used in the wtc 1 or 2. then using here calculation of dynamite used gave a calculation on what the seismic readings would be for the kingdome and wtc's, no where does she show how she worked out the said amount of dynamite could cause the said seismic readings. and at times during this example it sounds like shes doing the calculation of the top of her head. again this is a bad comparsion not even based on an accurate seismic reading from the kingdome which was hollow and round a totally differant shape.

why not compare to wtc7?

she also claims no significant mass hit the floor at WTC1 and WTC2and there was dustifaction and steel evapourated, both had seismic readings of 2.3 and 2.1 .

at the WTC7 building she claims the rubble pile was 5-6 floors high causing only a 0.6 on the seismic reading.

so if no mass hit the floor and all that she is claiming is correct that only leaves the weapon to cause the seismic readings of 2.3 and 2.1 . can beams cause an earthquake of 2.3 alone? WTC7 only caused a 0.6 and look at the amount of rubble left over.

so i suggest that either a very large volume of debris did hit the floor at WTC1 and WTC2 or it was a weapon with enough explosive power to cause a 2.3 earthquake reading alone. how does this add up to beams?

if beams cannot cause a 2.3 reading then this theory is flawed.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark,

I am not sure why you are repeating this post. I partly answered it here, and have asked Judy on your behalf.

See here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=53027#53027

If Judy is able to send a response, I will certainly pass it on. On the page you linked, it shows collapse times of 8 and 10 seconds for 1 & 2 yet 18 seconds for WTC 7. Do you know why there is this disparity? (This is a serious question, because I didn't work through the whole page due to lack of time).

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Mark,

I am not sure why you are repeating this post. I partly answered it here, and have asked Judy on your behalf.

See here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=53027#53027

If Judy is able to send a response, I will certainly pass it on. On the page you linked, it shows collapse times of 8 and 10 seconds for 1 & 2 yet 18 seconds for WTC 7. Do you know why there is this disparity? (This is a serious question, because I didn't work through the whole page due to lack of time).

andrew the only reason i reposted it was to keep all the info as one and to give everyone a chance to address my questions and correct anything above that is wrong.

i agree about the event duration times and believe differant methods were used however my point is that if debris didnt hit the floor in a significant volume where as they did at wtc7 one only has to look at the seismic readings to get a big differance does it point to either the weapon was differant or a huge volume of debris did hit the floor.

something caused those seismic readings and if no mass hit the floor and you have a 2.3 seismic reading what does that point to?
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

something caused those seismic readings and if no mass hit the floor and you have a 2.3 seismic reading what does that point to?

Marky, afaik Judy sais that explosives probably were also used to initiate collapse so (though I wouldn't dare speak for her or Andrew) I'd guess that this is a relatively straight forward answer that they can provide which would account for the readings.

It's also possible that the shock of 'dustification' was transmitted through the building as it collapsed, causing this shock to be transmitted to the bedrock.

Also, Judy theorises that the last few floors of the buildings were left to collapse by themselves. So again, she might suggest that this could account for the reading.

Personally, I understand that the majority of the debris did not fall onto the bedrock, it first hit the roof of the bathtub, thus drastically reducing its energy and so transferring very little 'impact' to the ground. This accounts for the length of the vibration and I would suspect represents about the strength you'd expect to see. Clearly there are vast quantities of debris landing all around ground zero, but the majority of it did not penetrate the bathtub roof to impact the bedrock.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just giveing my postion on event duration times for each event.

8 second and 10 second event duration for 110 storys to fall/explode whatever.

where as a building less than half the size(47 storys) falls straight down from bottom up looking incredibly more like a CD than the towers did and an event duration of 18 seconds. double the time or almost double the time of both towers and it was half the size.

i dont know if the same method top down would play a part in the event duration seismic reading being a lesser time throughout the whole event, because the top was considrably ferther away from the ground untill the destruction got closer to the ground to be picked up resulting in a lesser time event duration picked up, where as WTC7 was bottom up so the event started from the base picking up the whole event from start to finish.

if anyone has thoughts on these points please let me know, as im not sure if that could be a factor in event duration times being so differant.

depending on the point above(paragraph not post) it leads me to think that differant methods of destruction were involved in both cases(towers/WTC7). however the towers being destroyed top down has to be looked at as a factor of research in why the event times were so differant as oppse to bottom up of wtc7.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallious said:
Personally, I understand that the majority of the debris did not fall onto the bedrock, it first hit the roof of the bathtub, thus drastically reducing its energy and so transferring very little 'impact' to the ground. This accounts for the length of the vibration and I would suspect represents about the strength you'd expect to see. Clearly there are vast quantities of debris landing all around ground zero, but the majority of it did not penetrate the bathtub roof to impact the bedrock. end:

sorry only just noticed this point, and agree this could indeed had a major factor in event duration lenght only being 10seconds and 8 seconds for each tower. maybe with the top down approach adding to the fact it was a shorter event being able to be picked up from the ground level, all though im not sure if the top down approach would effect the duration as oppose to bottom up. however if beams or someother exotic weapon was used this needs to be looked at as factors to event duration of siesmic readings.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to point out that if judy wood is correct about dustifaction ect and no significant mass hit the ground my overall point is she is either wrong about the amount of debris hitting the floor or the 2.3 seismic reading could be a pointer to weapon/method used.

i am not saying she dosnt have a point about a few things or she is totally wrong, but things aint adding up and some methods of comparsion dont make sense or of course i am wrong about all the above points which could be very possible as i am no scientist.
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at this pathetic interview with "Dr." Judy Wood..... She really does
have a lot of explaining to do, calling herself a scientist of any sort. Shocked

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-558096240694803017

This is a high level campaign to discredit those with ligitimate questions
concerning 9-11..... It's the crime of the century, with the cover-up of the
the century to boot, only thing is....the cover-up job is the truth movement itself !!!!

Check here for more...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6997
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is a high level campaign to distract people from learning what really happened on 9/11.

It's a campaign to distract people from learning what Judy Wood knows.

It's a campaign run by people such as former NSA fund-receiver Greg Jenkins to discredit the real researchers.

Judy Wood hadn't slept for 48 hours and had driven 6 hours to be in attendance at the National Press Club. She was NOT expecting to be interviewed. It was an ambush interview.

Bonko wrote:
Take a look at this pathetic interview with "Dr." Judy Wood..... She really does
have a lot of explaining to do, calling herself a scientist of any sort. Shocked

the century to boot, only thing is....the cover-up job is the truth movement itself !!!!

Check here for more...
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Yes, it is a high level campaign to distract people from learning what really happened on 9/11.

It's a campaign run by people such as former NSA fund-receiver Greg Jenkins to discredit the real researchers.

Judy Wood hadn't slept for 48 hours and had driven 6 hours to be in attendance at the National Press Club. She was NOT expecting to be interviewed. It was an ambush interview.

Bonko wrote:

Check here for more...

maybe you can help address my points above you sound like someone who knows all about the beam theory. im not taking that last video into account, im just working from what she said in her talk posted here(see first post) if you can address any point i raise please do so as i want to beable to move on if indeed my points are wrong.
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:

Bonko wrote:

Check here for more...

maybe you can help address my points above you sound like someone who knows all about the beam theory. im not taking that last video into account, im just working from what she said in her talk posted here(see first post) if you can address any point i raise please do so as i want to beable to move on if indeed my points are wrong.

I wouldn't bother with him, or Judy Wood, check out the interview for yourself and ask the question does this sound like a materials analyst expert?? For gods sakes, she doesnt have a high school understamding of basic physics.

DUSTIFICATION!!?!??!???

Do scientist just make up words?.... get a grip

Anyone who can still take this character seriously after watching this interview is even more suspect than the 9-11 perps.

Think about it folks, on these forums, your looking at people who are knowingly covering up for the murder of countless innocents on that day.

Did you think it would be a simple matter of going online and finding the truth??.... LOL, I'll repeat what I said above, The Truth Movement Is the cover-up.

It's been a long time since the event, we've had a truth movement designed to hold us back, with hundreds upon thousands of people "stage managing" the whole show. But now people are seeing that thats all it ever was and the ring leaders of this circus are getting what they deserve.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:

Bonko wrote:

Check here for more...

I wouldn't bother with him, or Judy Wood, check out the interview for yourself and ask the question does this sound like a materials analyst expert?? For gods sakes, she doesnt have a high school understamding of basic physics.

DUSTIFICATION!!?!??!???

Anyone who can still take this character seriously after watching this interview is even more suspect than the 9-11 perps.

Think about it folks, on these forums, your looking at people who are knowingly covering up for the murder of countless innocents on that day.

Did you think it would be a simple matter of going online and finding the truth??.... LOL, I'll repeat what I said above, The Truth Movement Is the cover-up.

It's been a long time since the event, we've had a truth movement designed to hold us back, with hundreds upon thousands of people "stage managing" the whole show. But now people are seeing that thats all it ever was and the ring leaders of this circus are getting what they deserve.

im not taking into account the video. i have seen it but i am trying to find out if there is anything in what she says in one of her talks.

i looking at it properly i have questions and so far they have not been answered. i want to be proved wrong so i can move on to the next phase however if i cannot then there is obviously a problem with the theory somewhere.
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Bonko wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:

Bonko wrote:

Check here for more...

DUSTIFICATION!!?!??!???

im not taking into account the video. i have seen it but i am trying to find out if there is anything in what she says in one of her talks.

i looking at it properly i have questions and so far they have not been answered. i want to be proved wrong so i can move on to the next phase however if i cannot then there is obviously a problem with the theory somewhere.

I don't mean to sound insulting to your intelligence when I say this but, I have to call a spade a spade. A major plus for these guys is having you get lost in details, they've had the 9/11 truth community going on wild goose chases since day one. Look where it's got us?.... What I'm saying is, that ain't no accident.

My advice to you is to drop this never ending search for 'evidence' that comes from fakes such as Judy Wood, and focus on the evidence thats right in front of your face. In other words, the evidence for 9/11 being an inside job is the very people running the truth movement, proof of a cover-up in action is the fake researchers that have you off chasing pipe dreams of star wars technology and all the rest of it.

The fact's are in, these people are Covering for the perps of the 9/11 events, no ammount of evidence you come across will be more damning than the activities of these slimeballs.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
Bonko wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:

Bonko wrote:

Check here for more...

DUSTIFICATION!!?!??!???

I don't mean to sound insulting to your intelligence when I say this but, I have to call a spade a spade. A major plus for these guys is having you get lost in details, they've had the 9/11 truth community going on wild goose chases since day one. Look where it's got us?.... What I'm saying is, that ain't no accident.

My advice to you is to drop this never ending search for 'evidence' that comes from fakes such as Judy Wood, and focus on the evidence thats right in front of your face. In other words, the evidence for 9/11 being an inside job is the very people running the truth movement, proof of a cover-up in action is the fake researchers that have you off chasing pipe dreams of star wars technology and all the rest of it.

The fact's are in, these people are Covering for the perps of the 9/11 events, no ammount of evidence you come across will be more damning than the activities of these slimeballs.

bonko i appreicate what you are saying and for all i know you could be right, but this is my choice to see if any of this "beam theory" makes any sense by using the information provided by those that believe it and then asking questions where i see things dont make sense.

so far like i said i have no answers to my above questions which i think are very fair questions to ask, if my questions are wrong im sure that will be pointed out, however if they go ignored then its the beam theory that looks bad. i am not taking into account the poor interview which beamers say was because she was overtired, for all i know that could be true.

im taking what the theory claims to be true and asking questions instead where i see problems. now it depends on the answers to my questions which so far no one seems willing to answer. which is annoying as it seems to be to make a theory stand up all you have to do is ignore those asking questions just like the OCT.

the way i see it if a theory is true it will stand up to questioning it will recieve in the eyes of the media anyway. if it dosnt then hopefully at least the flaws have been pointed out for beamers to consider.
sweetheart
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: seems like fusion nukes Reply with quote

.. explain it better. A beam weapon worked in 360, why would it not just
be a spherical beam weapon, an xray deuterium/tritium blast:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/physics/pdf/0510/0510071.pdf
http://www.saunalahti.fi/wtc2001/evidence.htm

I actually believe that the perpetrators, from their pentagon and shadow
government (cheney) secret bunkers, planned for the public to see the
mushroom clouds, like the ones that everyone saw but did not think they
saw. And they were on-deck with the WMD thesis for a middle east
invasion 'suitcase nukes'. But in the aftermath, it became unnecessary
to use it.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:

the way i see it if a theory is true it will stand up to questioning it will recieve in the eyes of the media anyway. if it dosnt then hopefully at least the flaws have been pointed out for beamers to consider.

Point of focus:

If you have ONE question which a theory cannot answer, yet a lot of other evidence that the theory is probably correct, and your question comes from data which is listed on a page which has other ambiguous data, what do you do?

If a person can't answer your question there could be several reasons:

1) They don't want to because it might risk their credibilty (which seems to be your point here because of the way you have phrased your questions) or expose their motives.

2) They do not have enough data to answer your particular question

3) They have not had time to answer your question

4) They do not wish to answer your question as they may reveal information they are not ready to.

There are several other reasons too. I will ask again if Judy has considered the WTC7 seismic data.

However, to become fixated on this point is not entirely useful, as the hypothesis considers a range of other evidence and is the only one which attempts to explain all of it. Simple as that.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

Point of focus:

If you have ONE question which a theory cannot answer, yet a lot of other evidence that the theory is probably correct, and your question comes from data which is listed on a page which has other ambiguous data, what do you do?

If a person can't answer your question there could be several reasons:

1) They don't want to because it might risk their credibilty (which seems to be your point here because of the way you have phrased your questions) or expose their motives.

2) They do not have enough data to answer your particular question

3) They have not had time to answer your question

4) They do not wish to answer your question as they may reveal information they are not ready to.

There are several other reasons too. I will ask again if Judy has considered the WTC7 seismic data.

However, to become fixated on this point is not entirely useful, as the hypothesis considers a range of other evidence and is the only one which attempts to explain all of it. Simple as that.

the qoute above was explaining to bonko why i am not taking into account the interview that did not go well, and why i am not just brushing beams away but nevermind. yes i see problems that have not been answered yet but i dont really care if they are. the paragraph was just a small part of the explaination to him.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to tell you the truth im starting to think i am meant to just believe anything im told and people get angered if you ask questions.

the whole NPT/beams thing has been a stress for both sides of the arguement, one side fully believes it and gets angered if its questioned or opposed, and the otherside cannot see the basis and question it and get angered when they are ignored because they want to beable to see the reasons for it.

it is important to do it properly regardless of who's right and not get caught up in the above mentioned, so thank you for taking the time to inform or ask judy wood. however i dont want to fall out with anyone whilst doing this the how is not the most important thing for the movement its only important for me to understand or come to the same conclusion or not.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I was day dreaming.

Did you say beams?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
I'm sorry, I was day dreaming.

Did you say beams?

you should be banned you abuse the forum rules constantly.

if you want a childish debate then fine but start a thread in critics corner, if you have nothing to add to this debate then dont say anything at all.

im still waiting for your first evidence based post or do you just rant useless comments that dont help eitherside of the debate to get the truth?
if you think the offical story is correct why not go off and challenge peoples points with evidence? it would be better than your childish ranting.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I was day dreaming, did you say banned?

It is quite sad isn't it? How people's anxiety leads them to coalesce together. before long you have a movement and a movement need rules.
Then some people break the rules and they must be punished.

And... oh look, we've become what we were against.
sweetheart
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: the interview was a bit rough, and arguably misogynistic Reply with quote

What i saw, between the words, was a young gun male mistaking the
open and pleasant demeanor of a teaching professor for ignorance.

The towers were turned to 'dust', painted over square miles in significant
depths to count as rubble... heck, 5 inches of solid was a WTC floor, 5 inches
of WTC dust surely is a WTC floor elsewhere just at less density.

She made an interesting point about 'the snow ball', considering it as an
equation of density. When he started with the 'do you not see any falling
bits' line of questioning, he became demeaning, rude and showed rather
than his interviewee unprepared (which she was at worst), but himself to
be tremendously unable to extend goodwill and have a discussion.

She calls this 'games', and in my lifetime, i've seen men do similar sorts of
games to undermine women and question their credentials, when the same
sorts of meanness are not extended towards men.

Perhaps a more emotionally mature interviewer might have a very intelligent
exploration with Dr. Woods. This guy was afraid of sex (discussion).
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Sorry I was day dreaming, did you say banned?

It is quite sad isn't it? How people's anxiety leads them to coalesce together. before long you have a movement and a movement need rules.
Then some people break the rules and they must be punished.

And... oh look, we've become what we were against.

Not as sad as people coming here looking for any scrap of drama to "find" what they wanted to find...and then stroking their ego's pontificating

If you want a "no rules" 9/11 forum: go make one: and then show us all how great it could be: I wont hold my breath waiting

Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:

If you want a "no rules" 9/11 forum: go make one: and then show us all how great it could be: I wont hold my breath waiting

No need to hold your breath Mr. White, theres already a "no rules forum" for the investigation of 9/11 going on at BFN . It's called the 9/11 independent international investigation.....check it out.

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/index.php?c=3 .

Introduction Audio
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&start=0&postdays=0&p ostorder=asc&highlight=

The best thing about the BFN forum is, you won't get censored for bringing up 'inconveniant' questions.

It's freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of expression. Cool

The funny thing is..... IT WORKS !!!

I wont hold my breath waiting for this forum to change it's draconian forum policy tho. Rolling Eyes

If you think it works better with those rules, good for you, but the proof that it works without censorship and childish bannings is right there.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Break for News!

Well that makes sense

I'll just go over there and do "Finton Dunne is a paid CIA agent becuase he looks like one" thread and see how that does shall I?

Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
LOL! Break for News!

Well that makes sense

I'll just go over there and do "Finton Dunne is a paid CIA agent becuase he looks like one" thread and see how that does shall I?

I guarantee you wont be banned or censored, In fact, I'm shure you would be invited to continue posting about this "Fintan is CIA" Idea.

I think it'll be great fun to post that Mr. White.... and the point is, theres no restrictions on what topics you want to bring up, it's called free expression....(the kind that might be dangerous to certain people.) Wink

You do know how the "Fintan Dunne is a Jew" attempted smear job ended up don't you?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=260

That Jew accusation was even more pathetic than your CIA one !! LMAO Laughing
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you thought that was an accusation you definately havnt got your head on straight! Smile

I'm just mimicking what Finton does

This forum is the way it is Bonko: your welcome to come here and vent your belief it should be different if you wish (to a point), but it isnt going to change things: I'd put your energy elsewhere if I were you, or get on with something productive

After all, I co-run a free speech forum that knocks Break for News's socks off with it's range of conversation: but that is there: facilitating that is not what's needed here, but real moderation between combative posters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: