FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Alex Jones warp his editorial line to appease Zionists?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would ensure success by BEING the 9/11 Truth Movement.
[/quote]

this should read masquerading as the truth movement.

Can we please have some evidence (is there any) that Alex Jones is a controlled opposition?
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the articles posted in this thread and you will find evidence that proves beyond all resonable doubt, the statement which you've quoted.

Sorry I can't read it for you, but if you can put 2 and 2 together for yourself you should have no trouble.

If any part of it doesnt make sense to you, just bring it to our attention, we'll be glad to help.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Fintan's and aleksandrie's contributions here. I havn't read them all (going to do that now) but the last 20 or so are some of the most sensible posts on here ever. As for Alex Jones, he's an exploiter of right wing idiocy.

Fintans' making sense here. He hasn't always in my opinion, but I'm not seeing too much wrong with his posts here.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
Read the articles posted in this thread and you will find evidence that proves beyond all resonable doubt, the statement which you've quoted.

Sorry I can't read it for you, but if you can put 2 and 2 together for yourself you should have no trouble.

If any part of it doesnt make sense to you, just bring it to our attention, we'll be glad to help.

Ok Bonko

can't find anything to incriminate Alex Jones in this thread
please summarise the evidence
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just read the whole thread.

John White, flamesong & bongo, I've appreciated some of your contributions here. It's one of the better threads I've seen here to be honest despite the animosity expressed. Fintan is right to ask questions about a lot of these 911rs, but I don't see CIA in all of them. Still there does seem to be a high level of idiocy required to be a prominent 911r. And why in the hell Joe Vialls is being referenced here is beyond me. He's almost beyond satire.

Aleksandrie, I'm going to have a look at your website. I'll retract my previous support a little until I do.

Fintan, in my view the G8 stuff is exaggerated. US & UK definitely. Others maybe. Germany, France, Russia I can't see it. Their companies lost out bigtime on the invasion of Iraq.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
And why in the hell Joe Vialls is being referenced here is beyond me. He's almost beyond satire.

Beyond most things now.

Unless he did a Lord Lucan?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie wrote:
Yes Rodin, I'm reading everything. Didn't Fintan respond to the following point you made with the 2 sentences below your quote? Have you involved yourself in the 3i investigation?
Quote:
Quote:
rodin: To defuse this 'who's a truther and who's a shill' meme that is using up valuable time and energy I suggest we unite behind evidence that no-one can deny and form a mutually agreed case. No thermite. No beam weapons. Nothing open to debate, only facts, starting with a short list of irrefutible single events, moving on to scientific proofs and statistical analysis of 'coincidences'.

Good points in the above. Reliable evidence is what we are aiming at in
our 9/11-3i investigation.

Quote:
The 9/113i Inquiry
9/11 3i Discussion
General discussion of issues, structure, methodology and procedure, etc..
63 472 Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:22 am
rodin
9/11 3i Investigation
Areas of Investigation by the 3i Inquiry
29 789 Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:03 pm
RedMahna
9/11 3i Analysis
The Arguments for an Inside Job
8 130 Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:37 pm
Fintan
9/11 3i Audios
News, Views and Interviews

I see no section for Evidence. Most important thing IMO. I have dropped a line to this effect

alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White, Moderator:
Quote:
You want to come back with PROOF Alex Jones is some kind of CIA agent or whatever, you can be sure of the thread being treated differently

What do you want to see Mr White? A pay packet? Do you have any idea what you are involved in here? (actually, I think you do - I think you are working to a script yourself). You had to remove this thread from General Discussion BEFORE the BBC programme, didn't you? Now I can't PROVE that, but I can DEDUCE that. Anybody finding this website after watching the BBC hit piece was simply going to walk away from the truth about 9/11 altogether. The mish-mash of messy threads on this website is yet more 'sand in the eyes'. I can SEE what you are doing Mr White.

By the way Mr White, I referred to your 'role' as moderator, not your 'job'. I understand the difference. Do you?

Last edited by alexsandie on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&start=60

Re Rodin and 'evidence'
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie wrote:
John White, Moderator:
Quote:
You want to come back with PROOF Alex Jones is some kind of CIA agent or whatever, you can be sure of the thread being treated differently

What do you want to see Mr White? A pay packet? Do you have any idea what you are involved in here? (actually, I think you do - I think you are working to a script yourself). You had to remove this thread from General Discussion BEFORE the BBC programme, didn't you? Now I can't PROVE that, but I can DEDUCE that. Anybody finding this website after watching the BBC hit piece was simply going to walk away from the truth about 9/11 altogether. The mish-mash of messy threads on this website is yet more 'sand in the eyes'. I can SEE what you are doing Mr White.

By the way Mr White, I referred to your 'role' as moderator, not your 'job'. I understand the difference. Do you?

High on paranoia, short on evidence. Way too easy mate, dangle a carrot in front of you and you can't resist biting (the three letter word "job"). I think that shows the quality of reasoning behind your denigration of jones and ably demonstrates why this thread belongs here!

But you know best matey: everyone apart from someone telling you exactly what you want to hear is a CIA bogeyman! Wooooooo!!!

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie wrote:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&start=60

Re Rodin and 'evidence'

So... whose this 4skin shill then? What's it's form Alex?

alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So... whose this 4skin shill then? What's it's form Alex?

rodin, as you are such a serious researcher you will be aware that I am 'Dale' over at BFN. You can read my reply to your posts at:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&start=75

I don't think rumpl4skin (whatever his name is) is a Jew, or pro Mossad. I think he's someone who has taken his level of understanding about 9/11 beyond the Jew-Agenda. I wish people here would do the same.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLMAO

Adding you to the list Fintan. (& retracting every bit of support given above)

It's Sickofdoctors.com which did it. Geez this list is getting long. Rolling Eyes
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weren't alexsandie's first 50 posts on this 911 forum about Dunblane and his/her/its book on same subject? I propose this thread is just another such diversion.
My only problem with Alex Jones is his steadfast refusal to contemplate a Zionist connection to 911.

IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually this one's not so easy. Looking at some of Fintan's websites, certainly puts him out in nut territory (like Andrew Johnson) but unlike Andrew he makes a lot of sense sometimes. I've just listened to this;

http://www.kathymcmahon.utvinternet.com/mrn/audio/InsideTrackNews05021 4a.mp3

And I can't find anything wrong with that analysis. Nothing at all.

So Fintan - what's with the crazy websites?
Darren Pollard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Fakey Finton Reply with quote

I'll go along with Mr White here, and also add this to you Finton:

Alex Jones has got off his backside to investigate the work and put his life on the line for his documentaries and to get the message out.

Finton when have you ever made anything and put yourself on the line for 911, or anything else for that matter!

Finton if you really believe the things you have said regarding Alex Jones et al, being CIA spooks, then I suggest you read and watch a little more on 911. On the other hand, I believe you know what you are doing in spreading disinformation. I have been recieving your breakfornews e-mails for a year now, as I have with many other disinformers and truth seekers alike.

Finton Dunne is giving you the run around folks.

Don't waste your time on him or his drivel.

Here's The Real 911 Rats Gallery:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Darren,

Dondaz at Icke's place said:
Quote:
Many people have been getting red herrings from Finton for too long now.

Finton Dunne - U bin Dunne - You've been done - conned. Not too bright folks!

It's my sense of humour, okay!

Good, very funny Very Happy .

Now where is your research Darren?

You'll find further details of Fintan's research here:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7402
Darren Pollard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have gone over the breakfornews website and read many of Fintons articles, listened to many of his shows and have been receiving his weekly e-mails for around a year, maybe longer.

Finton is a subtle infiltrator who tries to balance his deliberate disinformation with the pretence of being a truth seeker.

I believe Finton Dunnes' job is to create divisions within the 911 movement through the deliberate use of charactor assasination.

Finton knows what the NWO are all about, he is not that stupid. He knows 911 was the catalyst for war, mass murder and the nazi facist take-over of the world. Yet he puts down, without warrant, the very people who have put their lives on the line to expose these facists.

I really wish this wasn't the case, as Finton cleary could be making a positive difference to the 911 truth movement instead of trying to smash it to pieces.

Let me make this pefectly clear. To me the case is closed. The jury are no longer out. The verdict has been reached and announced publicly.

To me you are simply going through the appeal process and trying to drag this out.

The more time people spend on trying to sus out if Mr Dunne is dodgy, the longer they are kept from other important issues.

Listen, I do not require anyone to take my word that Finton is indeed a fake. People can make their own mind up based on Fintons own words.

Fintons' motto should be 'The Truth, The half-truth and nothing like the truth.'

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212

Now, there are other matters to attend to.

Last edited by Darren Pollard on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren Pollard:
Quote:
Finton knows what the NWO are all about, he is not that stupid.

Yes, it would appear that he does know what the NWO is about. So what do you think Fintan's agenda is? Is he duping us all so that we walk blindly into the concentration camps that are being built for us right this minute? Just curious as to what you think his hidden motive might be...
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren, Those Heroes of yours who are putting their "life on the line" for exposing 9/11 are making a damn fine living out of it Laughing

Don't you mean, those people making a LIVING from putting their life on the line? Making DVDs, TV appearances.... thats all high publicity stuff for people risking their life exposing the "Truth".

I suppose if it's not on DVD or TV, it's not the real truth Laughing Laughing Laughing

Your messiah, Icke is doing a great job of exposing sci-fi Lizzard men stories...

How much does he charge to join in on a reptillian discusiion??

Darren Pollard wrote:
Now, there are other matters to attend to.

I'm shure you have more Life threatenng work ahead of you in reading up about reptillian overlords. ROTFLMAO Laughing
mr_flibble1884
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:

He said one thing that I agree with WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!

WE MUST REMAIN LEADERLESS, ORGANIC!

Only as a fluid, formless, leaderless movement of truth and justice can we accomplish anything.

Too true.

When people start putting investigators, researchers, other forum users or anyone involved in the truth campaign on some pedestal and acting as if they are the ones to follow we are all at risk of completely losing sight of the issue.

No leader, no hierarchy, no worshipping the ground certain reporters walk on. We aren't a political party, cult or religion. Making people aware of whats actually happening to our world due to the power of a few corrupt leaders and others with vested interests is what we should all be doing.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only should 911 truthseeking be leaderless, so should all government. In the internet age it is possible for the people to govern themselves. An internet constitution can be devised with checks and balances and transparency. This would reverse the appalling inroads secret societies have made in controlling us in their best interests and not ours.
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted a while back that this tread was a real timewaster and it is indeed so.

Basically - one of the biggest names in the 9/11 truth movement (and also in fighting on many other issues), Alex Jones, along with some others are being attacked using no evidence what so ever.

Just a few "look, think about CIA fakes" - "Alex Jones is too hyped up and has a really full on style" - "he cut a guy off the air!" - "he's loud and abrupt - he's insane". Pretty much nothing worth a thing.

Some people can't deal with unique people and resort to character attacks. Wasting our time.

Anyway, the less we repsond to such people the more chance they will crawl back under the rock the were hiding under.

Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Alex Jones is a fake.

How did he know about a use of patsy Bin Laden world trade centre attack prior to it happening? (Similarily ask the question about why "The Lone gumman" tv show was made prior to the event?)

How did he get into the Bohemian Grove? (The Grove is a sideshow by the way of decadence.)

Why did he get contacted by troubled Mr Charlie Sheen?

Why does he deny Israel had any hand in 9-11 when it has Zionist hands written all over it?

Why does he blame Bilderberg groups (an annual meeting) as the perps?
(Ok he blames the Council for Foreign Relations as well, that is better - but of course not a true trail..)

By the way, it's ok if you're relatively new to this to think Alex Jones is ok. I used to for awhile as well, and many others will admit the same.

Mr Dunne also denies the evidence for the Zionist being the main hand
as well. Puzzling, for one who has been researching so long.
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mr Alex Jones is a fake.

Yes he is!
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to Alex Jones going ape-* over Y2K!

www.Takeoverworld.info/mp3/Bill-Cooper_Alex-Jones-1999-part1.mp3
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie.

I am not one to fire off too many words into the ether, more of a watcher myself when it comes to this forum. However I feel the need to question what motivated you to start this thread?

First things first, from my point of view you are just letters on a screen like brushstrokes on a contemporary canvas and I look for the written explaination of the work in front of me. Now Art in my opinion can only ever be a question and that is why great art stops us in our tracks and makes us think for a moment.....

Alex Jones could well be controlled opposition although I doubt it. He is a crazy christian sometimes and can be short and get things wrong but do you really think that what is happening can be controlled? You are one of 6 billion truths and I cant hear your voice, see your eyes or shake your hand so when you and your friends say the 911 truth movement is imploding I have to laugh. Let the guy help a few more people to see through the veil before you bring out the hard evidence.

Why do you fear him so much? We are all leaders now that we have burst our bubble and I am sure anyone with any brains will look at the world around them and decide for themselves where they stand with or without AJ.

This struggle we face is bigger than this forum, bigger than 911 truth and goes way beyond any one persons' understanding, Therein lies the beauty my friend.

Tell me why you want rid of Alex Jones and how we would benifit from his demise alexsandie.

Alan

Detroit
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris? Reply with quote

First off, I admit to being a member on Break for News. This should not imply an allegiance to Fintan-think any more than everyone on nineeleven thinks alike.

I'd like to take a stab at clearing up a few things, from my perspective.

"Proof" is a state of mind. There is next to nothing in the way of "proof" that Sept 11 either WAS or WAS NOT an inside job. If it was an inside job there is nothing in the way of "proof" that Al-Qaeda did it, nor that Bush did it (what I might call "little LIHOP"), nor that some bigger org pulled it off like the G8 and global intelligence (bigger LIHOP or even MIHOP). In these various viewpoints, there is next to nothing in the way of "proof" that the buildings collapsed due to any of the various causes attributed.

Likewise, there is very little in the way of "Proof" about any of these CIA fakes.

What exists is evidence, strong evidence, weak evidence, circumstantial evidence, and since this is not a court of law, infererence can count too.

Much of Break for News is inference and observation, educated guesses, in that we do not have subpeona powers or any kind of direct access to anything. Americans are a democratic population kept on a need-to-know basis. Smile As is most everyone on the planet.

Here's where I stand, in Brief:
Anyone who obsesses about shape-shifting lizards, the Illuminati, or Satan, or the Jews, especially as the PRIMARY CULPRITS -- i.e. if we get to those people (or if we impeach Bush), our problems would be solved in some form of a "Final Solution" exercise -- the people who push this are either FAKES, disinformed, have an agenda, or really feckin' weird. (I know some ppl are already ticked off because I've rapped on some shibboleths, but I will try to clarify WHY.)

Here's where I stand, Longer Version:
In my opinion, anyone who talks seriously about human beings who are really shape-shifting reptilians is engaged in intentional disinformation and self-sabotage. Others here may actually LIKE and appreciate the idea of shape-shifting lizards and think that this represents pure genius. To each his own. But good luck selling that and good luck using the "findings" of such a researcher to go mainstream. Over on B4N, some of us joke about Hillary or the latest media-promo'ed superstar being outed as a shape-shifting lizard, but it's just an inside joke. Ditto for "New World Order". WE know it means "corporate globalization", but to lots of people it leads down a path to Biblical and non-Biblical superstition.

In my opinion, anyone who talks seriously about "the Illuminati" is feeding intentional disinformation. Here' s why:
The Tri-Lateral Commission
address: 1156 Fifteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
telephone: 202-467-5410
address: 5, rue de Téhéran, 75008 Paris, France
telephone: 33-1: 45 61 42 80
address: 4-9-17 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106, Japan
telephone: 81-3: 3446-7781

Illuminati
address: ??? [Satan's lair]
telephone: 666-6666 ???

You could also look up the addresses of members of the Council on Foreign Relations. We know that David Rockefeller was past president, and I think Paul Warburg. We know that "Colonel" House started it.
Also note, the Pentagon has "rings within rings within rings" like the A-Ring outside through the super-secure E-Ring, and it has "an air of dark secrecy", i.e. stiff security requirements the deeper you go -- except for "spies" with tight friends and good connections -- where the outer-ring people do not know what the inner-ring people are doing. It's a secret government, not a Republic.

You can look up members of the IMF, etc. You can know about the 12 Federal Reserve Banks of the Fed System, and read their official statements, but it supposedly has never been audited. We can know about the New York Stock Exchange, though not about all the magic done there, since a lot of it is done in total secrecy. The SEC refuses to release records.

These are REAL institutions.

We have multiple elite rulers and foreign policy experts who wrote books and papers on the NEED for America to have a Pearl Harbor Event -- and an economic crash -- to push Americans people into supporting the aggressive foreign policy of which they dream. They said, "a massive outside threat". A "lucky event". (We know who the people are who said that. Some of them are Jews, some are clearly not. I'll list some: Lindsey, Brzezinski, Ledeen, and Perle, Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney, Fukiyama, Kagan, etc.) Brzezinski cited the use of "attractive media personalities", i.e. not necessarily "good looking" but "able to attract".

The Illuminati existed as an organization founded by Adam Weiskaupt tens of decades ago, and probably the main reason it was considered 'evil' is it conspired against the ruling religious powers, the holy Church. Every religious Sect called ever other religious Sect 'evil'. I've heard the story that it apparently disbanded, or maybe it secretly stayed together, and that a new sprout of the Illuminati, possibly connected by bloodlines to the original Illuminati, somehow infiltrated the Masons, turning some of them evil, or on the other hand maybe the Masons were already evil without the Illuminati, or maybe it was the Jesuits or the Knights Templar. I've read Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy" and I've read non-mainstream posts completely debunking parts of it, particularly Zacharia Sitchin, as sloppy archaeology.

I've also looked over Alex Jones' source, Fritz Springmeier. I quoted his nonsense ramblings. I was unimpressed.

Anyhow, after you scratch the surface, a lot of this veers off into Satan, witchcraft, magic, and other assorted *(IMO) nonsense, which is pushed by people who think that kids dressing up in Halloween costumes made out of old rags and cheap makeup are somehow channeling Satan. Give me a break. (If they are dressed up as Christina Agulera, they might be.) Frank Zappa had a song about that: "Look here brother, Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?"
http://wiki.killuglyradio.com/index.php/Cosmik_Debris

It's about as loony as the New Age "Global Orgasm for Peace" (GOP) thing a few months ago, channelling global love and peace thru private jism. (Maybe if everyone jerked off on huge maps. Or had sex on key polar coordinates.)

The fact that Alex Jones presents a lot of USEFUL information, mixed in with Cosmik Debris and superstition, tends to put him in that camp of questionable weirdos, IMO.
The fact that Jones distinguishes his 'normal' Christianity from the sick Dominionist Falwell and Dobson crowd, this seems to cause him some cred, yet some of his associates and guests hang out with some people related to this CIA-Christianity. ( www.watch-unto-prayer.org see CNP and JBS and database)

The fact that Jones has touted his father's connections with the John Birch Society and he is now playing footsie with the current president of JBS, is a BIG problem and considering JBS's historical links, it was pro-Fascist (and possibly pro-"communist" insofar as Robert Welch's connections with the CFR too) and JBS's subsid Western Goals worked with the FBI and CIA as a "private COINTELPRO-like operation" to spy on innocent Americans where FBI/CIA chose not to violate the Constitution to gather evidence ... I think that's ALL the evidence I need about Jones to make a determination.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17039#17039
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16640#16640

As these anomalies went on and on, what gradually wore down my resistance of defending Alex Jones as merely 'weird' vs. seeing him as a CIA "asset" was Alex Jones himself.

That and my parallel growing understanding of the subtlety of how CIA operates. Did you know that CIA funded and provided hype for Abstract Expressionism, in the 50's and 60's? WHY? Why would CIA do that? Because of it's lack of social/political content. Yeah, it gets that deep, and if it's that subtle, then Jones is obviously CIA.

In my opinion, anyone who says "The Jews did it" -- as if they perpetrated Sept 11 as an act of sabotage against the United States -- tricking the United States security and intelligence services, defeating the MI Complex --- is caught up in a disinformation scam.

That's as stupid as saying that 19 Arabs tricked the MI Complex, or even the point Dave Emory brings up about Muslim Brotherhood companies installing the software for NORAD, FAA, Air Force, Pentagon, FBI, etc.

Both Al-Qaeda and Mossad are PART of the Military-Industrial-Intelligence-Security-Congressional Complex. They are PART of American Intelligence, IMO. We KNOW that the Pentagon hired Al-Qaeda for Kosovo, and we know that CIA works with Mossad on torture and murder worldwide. The rest is -- to paraphrase Rumsfeld -- what we know we don't know, and what we don't know we don't know. But we can justifiably imagine it's worse than we think.

This is not because I'm a crypto-Jew. No, I'm 100% Khazar-Ukranian Jew ... and flat broke. Anyone who has followed what I've written in the past knows that I slam Zionism as an expression of fascism, and I go so far as to say that I see NOTHING which gives Israel a "Right to Exist" in the Middle East -- nothing other than the IDF and all it's nukes and conventional weapons. I believe in calling it as I see it, Truth over Tribe. Everyone should support Truth over Tribe.

These folks who claim "The Jews did it" may or may not be actually "CIA subcontractors". They are certainly not outright agents. Who knows what currents and undercurrents of competing disinformation CIA strings together. How much do you think they might have perfected Operation Mockingbird since the 50's? Exponentially? How well do you think they are able to track demographic trends in thought in the Information Age?

We live in a world of Corporate Globalization. Everyone knows that. Hippies and anarchists and nuns and steelworkers and parents and non-Americans who fought the "Battle of Seattle" know that.

People of all ages who opposed CAFTA -- and got slammed with an $8 M paramilitary squad in Miami paid for with Homeland Security anti-terrorism funds (that's what most Intelligence budgets are for, internal repression) know that well.

We've basically had a "One World Govt" since the end of World War 2, maybe earlier, depending how you look at it. The winners of WW2 stated that that Nations are unnecessary. One World Govt has just been strengthening it's hand and grip, and loosening the grip of democratic institutions.

The War on Terror is not confined to the USA, nor to the USA and Israel, nor USA and Israel and Britain. It's a Global War. Indonesian Intell is implicated. Australian Intell. Pakistani Intell. Various M.E. Intell like Syria. Macedonia was shooting innocent Pakistanis to boost it's "war on terror" cred. "Al-Qaeda" attacked Spain as well. Al-Qaeda, or the dying Chechens, are at war with Russia. The G8 or G9 or G20 group of capitalist nations, and their joint Intelligence network, the same as the Fourth Reich network discussed by Dave Emory, appears to be who is behind this. Probably with Wall Street and CIA at the lead.

IT's JUST BUSINESS. It's GLOBAL CORPORATE CAPITALISM managed by governments against people, i.e. GLOBAL FASCISM. This is why I turn away from people who say
it's Bush
it's Neocons
it's the Saudis (Hopsicker, Michael Moore, Richard Perle)
it's the Freemasons
it's the Jews
etc., etc.
It's childish, cartoonish thinking. Looking for one culprit-group.

When a Corporation commits a crime, who is guilty? Usually, NOBODY. That's the point of incorporating. Who are the shareholders and CEO's of Global Corporatism? Who knows. Lots of people. Rich people. Who is responsible. No one in particular.

There was probably some committees discussing things, maybe no one actually gave an order to the Black Ops people. Maybe the books and policy papers were enough of a HINT. I doubt it was that loose, but I doubt it was direct fingerprint chain-of-command either.

One of the trickier points, IMO, is the "Jewish Question". It sure looks like there's a LOT of Israeli Jews or Zionist supporters in high positions in the Bush administration. It sure looks like there's a LOT of Israeli Jews or Zionist supporters in the media, in either high positions or reporters. It sure looks like there's a LOT of Israeli Jews or Zionist supporters in business and finance.

The Rothschild connection IS probably significant.

However looking at the *big picture* the argument that "the Joos" did it -- especially that the Jews TRICKED America -- is simplistically naive. IMO.

This is hopefully an peek into some of the thinking behind the "CIA fakes" argument. The main point, IMO, is methods of distraction and misdirection. Who becomes an issue when you want to know who is aligned with who. The CNP Database listed HERE is helpful to some extent. So is the database of CIA and mob people around the JFK case at spartacus.uk.

It's more about context than outright proof.

I hope this has been helpful, and not clouded the issues. Again, feel free to disagree. No skin off my big fat Yid nose.

For more of the same, different vantage point, please read some of the blog of Katin on Myspace. I just discovered him from some B4N contributors. Read his blog on the Borat movie PSYOP and his blogs on "Truthers". (If you don't like his comments, ask him to prove that Borat, i.e. Sasha Cohen, is a "CIA fake". Laughing )

Last edited by Detroit on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Detroit
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the way, cute how Alexandrie posted a link to a file on
www.Takeoverworld.info
and then suddenly both my email addresses at takeoverworld.info were BANNED when I went to sign up

A few more FAKE items:
When someone reveals a GLARING CLUE -- like Larry Silverstein saying he ordered WTC7 to be PULLED -- and they do it in a planned scripted press conference on television -- there is a good possibility the "exposé" was planned.

Ditto for Peter Power. He stated that incredibly he and his clients were running DRILLS, and it sounded ALMOST like they were running LIVE DRILLS, but he stated it on television in a scripted press conference, not some ambush journalism.

In this instance, Fintan caught what he said: the "drill" occurred on paper, around a conference table, with water, coffee, and donuts, or maybe tea and crumpets, or sauteed Nigerian babies, or whatever British corporate execs have for breakfast. In any case, it was NOT a LIVE DRILL with planes or cops or security forces in motion, like what apparently DID occur on Sept 11 -- with NORAD running drills, confirmed by Rummy and Myers on CSPAN with McKinney.

So what was the result of Alex Jones, ace conspiracy theorist, blowing up huge about this simultaneous DRILL? The British media ridiculed Alex Jones and "conspiracy theorists" in general as kooks. In that manner, in the mind of the brain-dead public, the REAL simultaneous drills on Sept 11 might also sound like another one of those "whacky conspiracy theories". Score ten points for disinformation.

One again, if looks like they are HANDING it to you, like the mysterious "dancing Israelis", it's probably a sophisticated hoax. Fox News ran with that story before anyone, then the Jewish Forward and ABC 20/20 and later Fox. Now it's on YouTube, but yanked from Fox, due to "pressure from AIPAC". Looks damaging!

But WAIT A MINUTE: Is Fox News Corp a bastion of the Fourth Estate? Is Fox a defender of Truth against Power? I do not think so! Fox seems to be a TOOL of the government, most visibly the Republican Party and the Neocons, but now Rupert Murdoch is aligned with Hillary Clinton, so I guess it really doesn't matter to them.

Isn't Fox News a total whore for fascist corporate America? Didn't they suppress their own reporters' news story on rGBH in milk to help Monsanto? Isn't Fox as much of a whore to AIPAC as any other news org? Then why did they run with it in the first place? This was not just a report. This was a four part series!

Now after 6 years, the CIA-controlled Left (Counterpunch.org and Democracy Now! and even DailyKOS) are now covering the "dancing Israelis" story they previously ignored, while they ridiculed ALL of Sept 11 Truth as a bunch of psycho neo-Nazis and fascists. Why are they suddenly running with it? Will CNN and PBS rejuvinate it now?

Are "the Jews" in general slated to be "fall guys" for the CIA, Mossad, and black ops global intell? Will this create a rift between pro-Jews and anti-Jews in the West, ordinary Jewish people? Will it drive Jewish Leftists to the Right? Will there be "mass emigration to Israel", a part of Zionist agenda? Is it just designed to stir up conflict and misdirection, create schisms? If so, why are Amy Goodman and other Jews reporting on this stale Fox News story now?

I don't know exactly, but I'll bet that it has something to do with Globalization. After all, Thomas P.M. Barnett of the Pentagon did mention in his Powerpoint on Globalization and War that Israel would be giving up the West Bank. Maybe the Corporate Globalization project wants to trim the Israeli expansion project (i.e. the fifth branch of the US military), so maybe this conflict is part of the mass social conditioning of American Zionists and of Israeli Zionists who expect American govt to continue to foot their bills indefinitely.

(I do not see this as necessarily good news for Palestinians either. I wish and hope it is, they've suffered long enough. (I do not hope that they take revenge on ordinary Jews either.) But Palestinian progress will also be largely dependent on the US and Globalization actually spreading freedom and prosperity rather than spreading repression and poverty and debt, making it look like generosity.)

This will probably be my LAST post here. Nothing against you all, but life is short and days are short.

Best wishes.

McMadness
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Does Alex Jones warp his editorial line to appease Zionists? Reply with quote

William Cooper said Alex Jones was a shill.
Cooper was a man who has been fighting against the nwo for some time. He was shot and killed by deputy sheriffs in an altercation that has many troubling dark areas.
http://www.cam.net.uk/home/aaa315/peace/dead.htm

My thought has always been this: If Alex is telling the truth then why hasn't something happened to him? Why is he allowed to run around and agitate?
Sure he has been arrested once or twice (trying to get into Canada to protest Bilderberg greoup) but aside from that nothing.

How can the "most dangerous man" (according to Clinton) be allowed to run here there and everywhere supposedly whipping up the cries of anarchy and chaos and overturning the government?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before as there are a lot of topics here and I do not have the time to go through each and every one...but sometimes I feel that the 911 quest for information is riddled with disinformation. It frightens me.

Every video I watch or article I read I am constantly wondering if it is the truth. 911 proponents for justice fight amongst themselves.
sorry...I'm not having a whinge...I just feel very confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: