FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you complained to the Beeb yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Have you complained to the Beeb yet? Reply with quote

About bias and inaccuracies in last weeks program?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

I would hope at least some of you have. Cool
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have indeed given this some thought, but would like clarification as to the intended purpose of complaining?

In other words, what exactly is the desired outcome, is it an apology, a retraction that the programme was inaccurate, there was misrepresention, it should be remade?

I buy a product that is faulty, I return it for a replacement or refund, but here, unless there is a common goal that everyone agrees on, then I can't see what we hope to achieve and this needs to be made clear.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:

In other words, what exactly is the desired outcome, is it an apology, a retraction that the programme was inaccurate, there was misrepresention, it should be remade?

Yes, yes, and erm.. yes. Very Happy
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The complaints about the programme from members of the Truth Movement were addressed by a weekly BBC programme recently. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, given you're usually on the ball about such things.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
The complaints about the programme from members of the Truth Movement were addressed by a weekly BBC programme recently. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, given you're usually on the ball about such things.

What was the BBC's response and how do they propose to redress the balance?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:

maybe I was out that night. or working. link? Very Happy

and you have 12 weeks from transmission date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: