FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Narrator wanted for new film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

I am on the verge of making a new film about..........."ALL the dots".

NOT JUST 911 but all the points in between........
*Secret societies
*Mind control
*New World Order
*Media manipulation
*Hollywood propaganda
* etc, etc, etc,..........

It promises to break new ground by connecting many many dots into 1 big picture.

I need a good voice to narrate parts of the film and needless to say, some of the script will be pretty heavy going so a very flexible mind is needed here.

Anyone who is interested can respond to this thread until we take it further.

I want an "English" voice which suggests "Intelligence" and "Credibility"

We can do it all over the net and i state here "I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ANYONE FOR THIS.

I figure if its a 'labor of love', I will get a REAL candidate whose conviction to the words spoken will raise the level of credibility to this project and thats why I'm posting this here.

Any ideas?

-Userman- Arrow
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

userman wrote:
I am on the verge of making a new film about..........."ALL the dots".

NOT JUST 911 but all the points in between........
*Secret societies
*Mind control
*New World Order
*Media manipulation
*Hollywood propaganda
* etc, etc, etc,..........

It promises to break new ground by connecting many many dots into 1 big picture.

I need a good voice to narrate parts of the film and needless to say, some of the script will be pretty heavy going so a very flexible mind is needed here.

Anyone who is interested can respond to this thread until we take it further.

I want an "English" voice which suggests "Intelligence" and "Credibility"

We can do it all over the net and i state here "I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ANYONE FOR THIS.

I figure if its a 'labor of love', I will get a REAL candidate whose conviction to the words spoken will raise the level of credibility to this project and thats why I'm posting this here.

Any ideas?

-Userman- Arrow

What exactly would this entail, where are you based, when is it due to be completed, is it for net distribution or do you have a 'deal', would the narration be in sections over some weeks or in a single day working with the finished visuals, done in your back lounge or in a studio - can you elaborate a bit?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

Quote:
What exactly would this entail, where are you based, when is it due to be completed, is it for net distribution or do you have a 'deal', would the narration be in sections over some weeks or in a single day working with the finished visuals, done in your back lounge or in a studio - can you elaborate a bit?

I must ask...why are you asking all this? Tell me and I will do my best to answer you.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

userman wrote:
Quote:

I must ask...why are you asking all this? Tell me and I will do my best to answer you.

I am genuinely surprised that you say 'I must ask...why are you asking all this?' - these are basic integral questions that make up the logistics of such a project;

You have asked if anyone is interested in giving their time gratis. This raises many questions, for example if you are several hundred miles away from an interested party, how many journeys would it take to complete the job? Surely, this doesn't need too much elaboration and you wouldn't be answering just me as I am certain that there will be others with the same questions.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
locsen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

Quote:

probably as its the most basic of info anyone would want before thinking about possibly considering aggreeing to narrate it?

If i had made a labour of love film damm sure i would narrate it myself to convey all the points i wanted to with the correct emphasis and emotion over the video.

Bruce Kent
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

Quote:
am genuinely surprised that you say 'I must ask...why are you asking all this?' - these are basic integral questions that make up the logistics of such a project;

You have asked if anyone is interested in giving their time gratis. This raises many questions, for example if you are several hundred miles away from an interested party, how many journeys would it take to complete the job? Surely, this doesn't need too much elaboration and you wouldn't be answering just me as I am certain that there will be others with the same questions.

Fair enough. Thanks for elaborating. All good questions but a bit early.

I have NO schedule. NO deadline. BUDGET? only what I can afford in cash and time.

My voice does not work. I admit that after some tests.

It would all be done over the internet if it can be guided and setup properly.

I am far too modest with this material to want publicity at this stage and to my knowledge, the kind of film I want to make has NOT been made yet as most ideas about all the component parts which make up the mess the world is in right now are just that!............bits and pieces.

I am only fishing for what is possible and take it from there.

Although I have worked in the film industry for 25 years THIS project has nothing to do with my current profession. It must be done carefully and quietly. Call me paranoid or call me careful.

I have ALL the material I need to edit this first film but I DO need a voice.

It's NOT 'Loose Change' or 'Terror Storm' but something a few levels deeper than just 9-11 and the Illuminati..............its still developing and I am getting ahead with priorities but one thing is assured. I AM serious and WILL complete this project withing the next 18 months with my limited resources.

I would be very grateful if I am able to find some long distance partners in this endeavor via forums like this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: