FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Narrator wanted for new film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Narrator wanted for new film Reply with quote

I am on the verge of making a new film about..........."ALL the dots".

NOT JUST 911 but all the points in between........
*Secret societies
*Mind control
*New World Order
*Media manipulation
*Hollywood propaganda
* etc, etc, etc,..........

It promises to break new ground by connecting many many dots into 1 big picture.

I need a good voice to narrate parts of the film and needless to say, some of the script will be pretty heavy going so a very flexible mind is needed here.

Anyone who is interested can respond to this thread until we take it further.

I want an "English" voice which suggests "Intelligence" and "Credibility"

We can do it all over the net and i state here "I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY ANYONE FOR THIS.

I figure if its a 'labor of love', I will get a REAL candidate whose conviction to the words spoken will raise the level of credibility to this project and thats why I'm posting this here.

Any ideas?

-Userman-
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want an "English" voice which suggests "Intelligence" and "Credibility"

...And what would be wrong with a Scottish, Welsh or Irish Voice? Or a voice with any regional accent? Or are you suggesting that a 'Middle England' BBC type accent is in some way more intelligent and credible (your words!)?

Quote:
I am on the verge of making a new film about..........."ALL the dots".

NOT JUST 911 but all the points in between........
*Secret societies
*Mind control
*New World Order
*Media manipulation
*Hollywood propaganda
* etc, etc, etc,..........

It promises to break new ground by connecting many many dots into 1 big picture.

...How about you add a little part into your documentary regarding how the mainstream media promote steriotypes?

Ps. Telesales and call centres are very prominent in Ireland, Scotland and North England because of the accents...

Quote:
Returning to the local front, the Northern Ireland accent it is said works very well when it comes to selling to customers all over the British Isles. Along with Scottish and North Eastern accents, it seems to produce the right results.

http://www.businesseye.co.uk/stories/?issueid=31&storyid=144
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Voices & Accents Reply with quote

GREAT FIRST RESPONSE BUT SEVERELY OFF TOPIC.........

The film is about INFORMATION and my choice of accent is MY choice. Nothing wrong with regional Irish or Scottish accents except being hard to understand by many not familiar with them. George Galloway just passes.....

The reason for this was poorly stated so here I go...about to alienate many others........I DONT WANT an AMERICAN accent. Especially like ALEX JONES although I appreciate him very much and AM listening to him at this moment.

A BBC accent is way off mark also...........this is just too pretentious and forcefully "credible"

Basically I want someone who can speak CLEARLY and without exaggeration and have the tone that will carry many mindblowing topics with ease and with a voice that is bearable and un-annoying throughout a 90 minute documentary (to start with)

If everyone was comfortable with a Bombay accent i would ask for this so don't put the emPHASIS on the wrong syLABLE..............its not important but then again it IS.

Any ideas except pushing the 'stereotype' line? Do you know anyone who would be interested?
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an absolute waste of space you are!!! Rolling Eyes

OK... lets say every Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern English person decides that they can no longer understand the monotony of the BBC Middle England accent?

You are a fool... You have just been suckered into your own little regional IDEOLOGY!

You think you are qualified to join the dots... yet you are not even intelligent enough to realise the propaganda you have so EASILY succumed to!!!

Time to re-assess your beliefs dude! Rolling Eyes
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7496&highlight=

Ps... Dunno if it is the moderators messing with posts as usual...

PLEASE QUIT IT IF YOU ARE... IT IS BL00DY ANNOYING!

... but if it is you (Userman) re-posting the same thread here, other than the 'Campaining' forum, (Link Above), where my response is strongly posted... then that is a week counter response from yourself?

Ps... Tony Blair has an English accent, but I will be shafted if I ever believe a word from that donkeys mouth. Back to your primitive drawing board dude!!! Wink
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nothing wrong with regional Irish or Scottish accents except being hard to understand by many not familiar with them.

... Which 'MANY' are you referring to here... What? just those who reside south of the Watford gap? In my experience, no Welsh, Irish or Northern English person has ever found my accent 'hard to understand' (your words)... and I in turn, have never found any other UK dialect hard to understand.

Do you see a pattern emerging here... It seems to be a difficulty of the 'South-Eastern' English??? ... Hence... Maybe the South-Eastern accent (boring as it is Laughing ) is maybe... just maybe? Hmmm Confused ... not the best accent to convince the masses?
userman
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... Which 'MANY' are you referring to here... What? just those who reside south of the Watford gap? In my experience, no Welsh, Irish or Northern English person has ever found my accent 'hard to understand' (your words)... and I in turn, have never found any other UK dialect hard to understand.

Alright William Wallace you've made your point............( although I had trouble with your accent )

Move on...............

Nothing to see here.
Shocked

The film will surely include a segment on how shallow people make mountains out of bat squeeze to further divide people instead of uniting them. I may use your posts as an intro.

I guess you will now tell us all who the best football team is...........yawn.

I am not even near Europe so the issue of BBC accents vs regional ones (because they are so popular in call centres) has not occurred to me in my cultural blindness and as I have so obviously fallen into a maze of my own hypocrisy I feel it incumbent on me to at least offer you the first option of dubbing the final film into more 'regional friendly' tones. Maybe the title could be changed also to get more exposure in regions less able to cope with clear English.

I dunno..............something like......... "Oi.....Mate......our bums on fire!"

Whaddaya think? Laughing

At least we have found some common ground in agreeing that Blair is a swine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: