FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAMPAIGN for non paying of BBC licence..dont fund propaganda
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: CAMPAIGN for non paying of BBC licence..dont fund propaganda Reply with quote

MAKE A STAND AND DON'T BE AFRAID NOT TO PAY IT....TIME FOR RADICAL ACTION...SMASH THE SYSTEM!

Brits: Stop Paying The TV License Which Helps Fund The Elite's Propaganda. [ Post 295306665 ]

Category: News & Opinion (Specific) Topic: Conspiracy: 9/11 - Alleged Coverups
Synopsis: Hit them where it hurts. Stop paying a TV Licence and demand a refund. How to fight them in Court.
Source: e-mail
Published: February 28, 2007 Author: Muad'Dib
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

Brits: Stop Paying The TV License Which Helps Fund The Elite's Propaganda.

SOURCE : 100777.com for Truth-seekers

URL : http://100777.com/tv/license

Dear Fremen,

Yesterday, on the 27th February 2007, hundreds of thousands of people with access to the internet, were able to see a video, or hear about it, which showed a female (Jane Standly) BBC reporter on 9-11 (2001), stating that the Salomon Brother's building, also known as WTC 7, had collapsed. Trouble is, the building was still standing at the time of the report, and could clearly be seen behind the reporter in the background. The time-stamp of the video also shows that the report took place approximately twenty-six minutes before the actual collapse of WTC Building 7.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/280207timestamp.htm

Today, on the 28th February 2007, the BBC (that you fund) is being pressured by thousands of 9-11 truth activists to name the source of this claim; which reveals prior knowledge of the building's collapse; and is refusing to name it. WTC 7 was never hit by a plane, and only suffered; according to eyewitness reports confirmed by video footage; minor damage to one side, and minor fires. Videos of the actual collapse clearly show the building was “pulled” in a controlled demolition. There were explosives already in place in the building in the building. It was an inside-job.

If you are a Brit who no longer wishes to shut your eyes to the fact that the BBC are collaborating with the real (and as yet unpunished) 9-11 mass-murderers, in protecting the real 9-11 evidence from being disclosed, and are aggrieved to your very soul by the thought of having to continue to fund these government-licking media whores, then the information that follows should certainly interest you.

Why? Because there is no LEGAL requirement for you to pay for a TV License.

So, as it has now clearly been proven that the BBC had foreknowledge of the destruction of WT7 on 9-11, and that the BBC is part of the problem that we all face with the satanic N.W.O. and their control of the British and U. S. governments and media that they use against the people who pay their wages: do you want to keep funding your own demise and their lavish lifestyles, or are you willing to fight them and bring them down, before they complete their plans for a 95% population reduction that involves murdering you and your family and friends?

If you want to stop funding your own demise, demand a refund on your TV license, so that they can no longer use your own money against you. When enough people do that it will force them to stop their evil plot. The more people who do this, the more it will show them just how many people are onto them, and the more people, the more afraid they will become.

At first they will threaten you, saying they will take you to court over non-payment of your “compulsory” TV license, using their own unlawful legislation that you can easily defend yourself against by sending for the “Bullet-Proof Defence Pack” from:- http://jforjustice.co.uk

How much is your TV license? What will it be next year and the year after, and the year after, without end?

Send them a clear message that you are onto them, by demanding a refund on your TV license and sending for the Bullet-Proof Defense. Get everyone you know to do the same, so that THEY* hear the message loud and crystal clear.

The Bullet-Proof Defence is a one time only offer, that will last you a lifetime and can be used against this and all other man-made legislation, and will save you thousands of pounds in the long-run, and bring down those trying to harm you with their false propaganda, their phoney wars and terrorist attacks, like 9-11 and 7/7/2005, that the governments are committing themselves and using their media to brainwash you into believing is done by Islamic terrorists.

It’s time to fight back and win before they destroy you all.

Long live the Fighters,

Muad’Dib.

* The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Skywalker writes: "The Bullet-Proof Defence worked for me in a British Court. The defence and help (coaching) is free. What you pay for is the hard matter (documents/video) required if you do wish to employ the defence in a British Court. The Bullet-Proof Defence covers all alleged man-made invented "crimes" that do not involve a victim."

Edited by Skywalker on 03/02/07 07:14 AM.

Last edited by mason-free party on Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't afford the non-payment fine Sad
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm,

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. I still like my match of the day, david attenborough, newsnight, radio 4 etc

Let's also not forget that damaging the BBC is halping our "old pal" Rupert.

So the BBCs conspiracy files is a pile of *, no need to get apocalypitic over it.

We can take a joke can't we? And what was the conspiracy files but a bad joke in need of a punchline... to the jaw.

Peace and Truth
locsen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never bought a tv licence in my life.

did buy a new telly from asda of all places just before xmas

"would you like to fill in this card sir?" (name and address nonsense so they can send you a fine)

"of course dear"

Mr T Bliar
10 downing st
london

paid cash, obv.

Give the woman her due, she pissed herself laughing

Bruce Kent
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is non-payment a criminal offence?
if so to suggest people don't pay would be incitement?

on the other hand i've heard people suggest underpaying by £9.11!

i think that's legal?

they do waste lots of money on things like news24.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: bbc Reply with quote

personally i think the whole bbc should be privatised
Yes i know it sounds like a dirty word but think about it.
Is is fair that we have to pay £130 per year each to line Jonathon Ross and Ruby Wax's pockets. Is it fair that the bbc can outbud ITV and poach celebrities.
Radio 1 and all the other radio stations are the same the bbc has unlimited funds, no shareholders and all politicans are too scared to say anything against it for fear of being excluded or even worse campaigned against.
I propose that the bbc is split into individual companies eg: radio 1, radio 2, radio3, etc and then given FREE to the license holders that is you and me the NEW shareholders. We can keep our free shares or sell them as we choose. The rump bbc world service and maybe a pbs type of channel can be retained in state hands at a greatly reduced cost.

This sounds do able i think i will post this on webcameron as well!!
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's true, we should all be shareholders.

you should only be allowed to own 1 share each and just form interest groups.

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodee wrote:

Simple ditch your TV Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: No TV Licence Reply with quote

Ive not had a TV licence for the last 25years and take great delight when the man keeps coming round to tell me. I just tell him I dont watch TV. He tried the "youve got an aerial on your roof" line so I told him I have an aerial on my car but it doesnt have a telly in it. Its really easy to get away without having a TV license just dont have aTV! Not had one for last 20+years. Just watch videos or dvds or visit family if a good match on or other c**p like BBC 911 Conspiracies.

P.S. Got 8 kids instead

P.P.S Only kidding. (about the kids that is)
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: No TV Licence Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Ive not had a TV licence for the last 25years and take great delight when the man keeps coming round to tell me. I just tell him I dont watch TV. He tried the "youve got an aerial on your roof" line so I told him I have an aerial on my car but it doesnt have a telly in it. Its really easy to get away without having a TV license just dont have aTV! Not had one for last 20+years. Just watch videos or dvds or visit family if a good match on or other c**p like BBC 911 Conspiracies.

P.S. Got 8 kids instead

P.P.S Only kidding. (about the kids that is)

same here..i just tell them to get a proper job and stop working for the zionists..cue jon ronson

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: BBC liars Reply with quote

Do you know that if you dont pay your BBC License you can go to jail?
It is unimaginable anywhere else in the world.
If you dont pay you gas bill you get cut off. If you dont pay BBC you go to court and then a huge fine and possible jail time.
Paedophiles and drink drivers dont get treated half as strictly. Joyriders and shoplifters only get cautions.

It is ridiculous.

BBC Big bs Corporation

www.stelios69.blogspot.com
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They laugh at us in other countries...Brits don't have the ability to challenge the system so the system takes the p*** big style and "corrupts...absolutely".
It's only groups like this and others that have the mind to talk about challenging the system. Most people have too much faith in the powers that be in this country so they just accept their lot. Way too passive for me, in fact it f****** annoys me so much I want to just grab people and shout "Wake-UP". Welcome to Rip-Off Britain.

In a nutshell, don't watch TV if you don't want to pay the licence fee. The problem with the trash on TV is that it sensationalist and appeals to the majority of folk that have become hooked on this as a part of their lives. I don't want to know what is going on in Hollywood or whose wearing what at the Oscars...see what I mean. TRASH! People don't like real news so the media have it wrapped up. In fact ITV is the biggest provider of TRASH TV appealing to the wannabe's and suckers who just can't see a life beyond Coronation Street or the X Factor. Mad

The majority of viewers of this Trash are women...sorry but it's true! So if the female viewers like it then there's no chance that their partners are going to protest ...and we all know why don't We! Laughing
We (the viewers are the problem) not the media because we don't switch off our TV's and refuse to pay. I'm more than happy to join the ranks of the non-payers and protestors...where do I sign?
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would we get a chance to explain in court why we didn't pay £9.11 of the license before we got fined/jailed?
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm much taken with the idea that paying of the licence fee is a unique crime.

Let's all list the countries where opposition to the State can get you killed - that's killed, not unable to watch Eastenders.

I'll start:

Burma
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:

Let's all list the countries where opposition to the State can get you killed - that's killed, not unable to watch Eastenders.

I'll start:

Burma

are you suggesting people should never stand up for what they believe is right just because people cannot in other countries?

anyway my choice of countries are:
the whole world if people dont take certain issues seriously im not talking just about 9/11.
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:

I'll start:

Burma

i don't mean to put words in your mouth but what are you trying to say?

is it that: because an injustice exists elsewhere in the world, albeit worse and probably due to ukusa foreign policy, we shouldn't try to make our voices heard?

if we can do it once then we can do it again with other issues.

i believe things will truly change when people regain control of what is theirs. the bbc must be a megaphone for the people, if not it will crumble.

Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TV is off more than it is on.

I hate films, they are all so boring and repeated over and over again.

The comedies are repeated over and over again.
The soaps are nonsense on all channels.

Why should we have to pay for continuous repeats?

All reality programs are nonsense, I can honestly say I have never watched any of them. Just hearing about them on the chat radio stations tells me to avoid them. No wonder the population are a nation of zombies.

Chuck the TV out the window and STUFF the BBC and their licence.
mediadisbeliever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right Linda, in fact the mainstream TV media, incl.Sky et. al has made them into a bunch of mindless junkies that does very little for individual creativity and children's desire to learn from books and good internet sources. It's all sensationalist to satisfy the "sheople" . Now you know why I am "Mediadisbeliever". Is there any wonder people don't believe the true story behind 9/11 when they're fed all the c**p.

There was this children's program in the seventies-I know as I was a child in the seventies-called "Switch Off Your TV and Do Something Less Boring Instead" . Guess what, lot's of children did exactly that because we would all meet down the park after the program. Very Happy

Good to see the anti-TV stance on this forum.

Cheers Ian
Sherlock Holmes
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: BBC will tax the internet and computer ownership - FACT Reply with quote

On the YouTube home page the BBC are placing their content on the web, I also heard that they have signed a contract with Google (owners of YouTube).

http://www.youtube.com/bbc

Currently if you do not own a TV, you can own a computer and state in a letter that your computer doesn't have a TV card and is not used to recieve TV signals/programs, or watch recorded programs. If you don't own a TV in these circumstances you don't pay a license.

However this is nothing more than a clandestine way in which the BBC can place their content on the web and then the law will be changed so that if you own a computer/laptop/IPod/IPAQ etc you will then have to pay a TV license.

This is a CLANDESTINE tax method to ensure maximum tax revenue, and taxing the internet and computer ownership!!!

I have made my opinions clear on the YouTube BBC comments section:

THIS NOTHING MORE THAN A CLANDESTINE FRAUD TO EXTORT TAX FROM PEOPLE WHO OWN A COMPUTER BUT DO NOT OWN A TV AND SO CURRENTLY DO NOT PAY A LICENSE FEE.

THIS IS EXTORTION BEING CARRIED OUT ON THE BRITISH PUBLIC AND A TAX ON THE INTERNET AND COMPUTER OWNERSHIP.

DISGRACEFUL BACKHANDED TACTICS FROM THE HOME OF YELLOW JOURNALISM AND STATE SPONSORED PROPAGANDA THE BBC.

BBC YOU ARE b******, SCUM OF THE EARTH, NOTHING MORE THAN A SLICK STATE PROPAGANDA ORGANISATION.
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont own a silly box, I keep getting threatening letters from the idiots. They can shove it where the sun dont shine, lying, corrupt scumbags.

I am waiting for the "field agents" to come round and use "sophisticated equiptment". Maybe they will see me at my easle giving them the Bird.

Makes me sick especially after that 911 special hit-piece or was that a comedy show?

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just received my letter today...more fuel for the wood stove
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried buying a DVD player for my dad about a year ago in Argos and they refused to serve me as I didn't know his postcode. I then told them he is a pensioner and doesn't need a licence, they didn't believe it was for him so I ended up going to Powerhouse just before they went bust and they never asked me anything.
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Declan
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodee wrote:

I can't afford to pay the licence fee! Crying or Very sad

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."Aeschylus

Ursula
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My partner calles the licence fee the "leave us the f**k alone tax" we very rarely watch tv but have tv's in order to watch vidios and dvds (and link our computer to a larger screen for better viewing of downloaded media)...
I'll tell you an interesting story, about a year ago we got a knock at the door at about 7pm on a friday night, my partner answered the door thinking it was friends we were expecting (if we are not expecting anyone we do not answer... we dont feel we owe anyone our time who doesnt find out if its ok to come over in advance... also not to keen on being sold anything or talked to about somebody elses god) anyway, it was a tv licence guy asking if he could see our tv licence, my partner said "you got me, i havnt got one... you can serve me a warning if you like but i'll be buying one tomorrow anyway now i know you know, i dont want a fine" and the guy says he wants to come in and inspect what tv's we have and my partner says "whats the most expensive licence?" and the guy goes a full colour licence so my partner says "ok fine ill buy one of those, does that cover more than one tv?" and the guy says "yes but i still need to inspect your home, to see how many tv's you have" my partner rightly pointed out that if a colour licence covers more than one colour tv then it is irrelevant how many tv's we own and trying to use what little authority he has to snoop around peoples homes is completely against the law, promptly closed the door and bought us a "leave us the f**k alone tax" the very next day.

My point is, it isnt the tv licence thats the problem as such, its the control and fearmongering that bubbles beneith the surface, which reminds me of the bbc i have to say! But i suppose a goverment tool that can report the future could come in handy... Wink
Leiff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks an interesting book on the BBC...

Can We Trust the BBC? by Robin Aitken

Synopsis
This book asks a big question: can we trust the BBC? The BBC is the most famous media brand in the world and it is growing bigger and more powerful every year. Its reputation depends on honest and accurate journalism. But this book argues that the Corporation's own pervasive left wing political culture imperils its impartiality. It demonstrates how some groups and viewpoints get favourable treatment while others are left out in the cold. The book examines the concept of 'public sector broadcasting' and asks if that has come to mean simply radio and television free of commercial bias. It argues that there are other 'hidden persuaders' that we the audience should be alert to. Drawing on the author's twenty five years as a BBC reporter and executive, the books blends analysis and sharp polemic to paint a vivid picture of life inside the news machine from a uniquely privileged point of view. It also tells the story of how the BBC responded to a dissident in its own ranks. With the future of the BBC now the subject of a government White Paper, this book will be a timely contribution to the debate about public broadcasting.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Can-Trust-BBC-Robin-Aitken/dp/0826494277/ref=s r_1_1/026-6743528-7583650?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1173903202&sr=1-1

P.S.
I haven't had a TV for nearly eight years... Razz

illeagalhunter
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive never had one & iam never getting one , you only encourage them by buying one.
Chaos Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a TV license and have no intention of getting one.
I do have a TV but I never use it although my partner sometimes does.
When I got a visit from the SS dept of the BBC I simply told him that...
yes...I have a TV
It is there to play games on...and I do not need a license to play games.
He asked if he could come in and see it and I told him no he couldn't and closed the door.
I got a phone call from the BBC shortly after. They said I needed a TV license as there is a reciever built into the equipment.
I told them I used the TV for gaming and DVDs only and told them to please stop beaming their programmes into my house as I didn't want them thanks very much.
I got a letter a couple of weeks later telling me that they were sorry to have bothered me and that I wouldn't hear from them for 2 years. Wink

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
peloloco
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I recived a new letter this weekend, after calling twice asking them to stop bothering and threatening me with. Anyway the guy today told me that he was going to take me off the list of offenders for 3 months. How kind of him.

I also suggested that in future correspondence please could he suggest to his masters that they lower the threats and also give an options for people who do not have a telly. He is just a minion.

Seems that I will be left alone for a few months.

Al

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very interesting, are you saying that we can avoid paying the tv license by informing them that the tv is only used for games and dvds?
ok what if you are a sky subscriber?

i hate the bbc and everything it says and does and stands for.
i would love it for them to be broken up and privatised.

Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this is very interesting, are you saying that we can avoid paying the tv license by informing them that the tv is only used for games and dvds?

That's exactly what I'm saying....they will still try the pressure tactics but if you refuse to play their game and act as though you are willing to go as far as letting them take you to court then they will drop it...at least that's the way it went for me.

Quote:
ok what if you are a sky subscriber?

Sorry...I have no idea how this changes things.
Perhaps someone else here can help you out on this.

Our dreams do not fit in their ballot boxes!!

www.rinf.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: