FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"9/11 CultWatch" - report from Saturday's demo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: "9/11 CultWatch" - report from Saturday's demo Reply with quote

Thank you Graham

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valentina sent this reort of the demo:

Hi everyone,

Even if I'm staying too little to consider myself an active member, I did give away tons of leaflets today at the demonstration and I thought you may be curios to know how it went...

Of course some people insulted me, asked me where the hell I took these stupid ideas from (without giving me the time to answer), told me that we "destroy the peace demonstration" and similar (I also had to discuss with a punk - quite obviously on heavy drugs - who didn't seem a particularly lucid political critic).

But it was so good to see a lot of other people who were sincerely interested, who were congratulating on our courage, who asked for more information & links, or simply smiling at us with an expression like "I knew it! I'm so glad somebody is saying it loud". Especially older people (who may be a bit experienced on history) had a definitely "well done" look in their eyes. I though today was great, because we were showing this simple "911 inside job" sentence, which is so obvious for us now, but which is a piece of information that many people would never come across. As I told Edmund... : Communism, global warming, feminism... hey! We're the most up-to-date and hip movement! Nobody talks about this yet! Smile

Just another thing, I also was questioned by a couple of teenagers from the "911 cult watch" - who left before I could answer to them.

Good, that's it! I hope I will see you again (especially Belinda - you're so cool - and Annie - Annie! I've been looking for you!!! hit me back if you can. I'd really really love to talk to you), I'm leaving on the 10th of March for Italy. But I should be in New York by the end of the summer, so if everybody wants to come and give a look at the actual crime scene, drop me a line. I'll also have a goodbye party in some pub probably, I'll let you know, you can come and get drunk and give leaflets to my friends - they already had to hear thousands of hours of political complaining from me, they'll be delighted.

Good luck to you all and many thanks for your warm welcome in the movement. I hadn't done any political activity or volunteering for a while now... it felt good today.

Peace & truth
Valentina
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: London Stop the War Demo Reply with quote

Thanks Valentina!

911 Cultwatch were distributing a leaflet entitled "Questions for the 9/11 Truth Movement" designed to make people think twice before taking us seriously.

So far as I am aware we are the only peace group which has another group set up specifically to discredit us. That is quite an honour and suggests that somebody with some money considers us a real danger.

They suggest that we are run by spooks and by innuendo suggests that Annie Machon was somehow implicated in a police execution of Diarmuid O'Neil.

They add their customary allegations of anti-semitism, racism, circular arguments and ridiculous theories such as "No Planes".

The leaflet finishes with a flourish of unsubstantiated allegations:

seeking to fit facts to pre-ordained conclusions,
hosiility to outsiders,
suspension of critical facilities,
denunciation of heretics,
abdication of responsibility to charismatic 'leaders',
repetition of mantras,

All amounting to cult behaviour.

Thank you, Cult Watch. Your attention is high praise indeed. Smile
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: transcript of the leaflet?? Reply with quote

Can we have a full transcript of the leaflet??
It doesn't appear to be on their website

Did anyone else encounter Larry O'Hara, Heidi Svenson ant the rest?

Larry O'Hara continues to amuse as his paranoia develops a level of frantic sophistication.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit like the schoolchild who is caught lying and then runs around to other children in the playground saying "if <so and so> tells you I was lying, don't believe them".

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will be in BIG TROUBLE (I'll Give them a Piece of my mind) if I see them giving out leaflets like that, are these Brain Washed kids with the Flyers? Noel any chance we could see that Leaflet mate. THIS IS WELL OUT OF ORDER!
jaclec
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link to the 911 cult watch flyer.

http://www.911cultwatch.org.uk/911cult_012.htm
Thermate
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From point 3: "He also alleges a "Zionist conspiracy...they were behind 9/11" (New Statesman 11/9/06). ...snip... Conspiracy theorising rightly has a disreputable aura--and the deeper you get into the 9/11 cult the more such takes hold. Check out 'super poster' contributions on the nineeleven.co.uk uk web-site. Sadly, anti-semitism aside, conspiracy theories tend towards the conventionally racist ...snip..."

And from point 4 we have: "To arrive at an approximation of truth all angles need looking at."

Hypocrite much?

Being a Zionist isn't a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card... Or is it???

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stephen

Just so long as we are clear that BIG TROUBLE only involves a full and frank exchange of views and nothing physical. I have always been very clear in advocating that any engagement with our critics is NON VIOLENT and respects the rights of others to think and believe differently. The way to diffuse ridiculous claims that the 9/11 truth movement is a cult is to not rise to the bait nor behave as a cult might.

So whilst ill-informed hit pieces such as Monbiot's most recent article, the schnews article from last year and NFTB writings can be irksome, I actually welcome the publicity. My response to people such as Monbiot and NFTB who seem to view 'us' as a mortal danger to 'their' movement is show them that we have common cause with them on many issues and their opposition to 'us' is inherently undemocratic.

How can it be that polls show a growing majority in the US (and I suggest in the UK as well) are deeply sceptical of the OCT of 9/11 and yet this viewpoint is effectively banned from any national stop the war platform?

In my experience the majority of people who are sceptical of the OCT of 9/11 also consider themselves against war, poverty and fascism and for peace, environmental sanity, social justice and an alternative vision of globalisation. So I would argue this very much makes 'us' a part of the movement that Monbiot et al claim for themselves.

We should see their opposition as a complement whilst accepting that some of NFTB criticisms with regards to how 'we' organise (guffaw)ourselves are legitimate.

Because there is such a diversity of opinions across the 9/11 truth movement, it has long been the UK campaign's position that anyone can speak in support of the campaign but no one officially represents it. The position of the campaign is very straight forward. The OCT as represented by the Kean Commission is provably wrong in many essential details and a new fully independent, judicial investigation is required. We do not claim to know 'what really happened'

The danger of such an approach is that those with the highest profile (such as David S) are seen de facto to represent the movement where as in fact they speak purely in a personal capacity. The second problem stems from using a public forum (that despite numerous disclaimers) is seen by critics to be representative of the campaign, which is why I have suggested the changes to this forum that I have. A public forum where anyone can register is not an appropriate way to communicate a campaign

Last edited by ian neal on Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Keep up the good work Reply with quote

just joined the message board
I wanted to thank you all for your efforts and inform you that you are definately spreading the word. I am a convert and now wish to help spread the word. It feels almost like my rose tinted glasses were removed and now i can see history and much of the daily news media as being a complete bunch of liars.

The anti war movement and the 911 truth movement must coordinate because many left wing anti war types dont seem to have seen the light yet.
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

BIG TROUBLE DOES ONLY MEAN, a frank exchange of views, I'm a NON VIOLENT PERSON but this just crosses the line for me, I carn't respect peoples veiws like that, and the 9-11 Truth Movement should make a complant to Stop The War, I'm not sure I want anymore to do with The Stop the War Movement. Crying or Very sad
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Stephen. I assumed this to be the case Very Happy

I just wanted to clarify because experience tells me some critics have a nasty habit of selectively quoting posts from this site to use as evidence to fit their pre-conceived assumptions with regards 'us': namely that we respond to criticism violently.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate wrote:
And from point 4 we have: "To arrive at an approximation of truth all angles need looking at."

This sounds like a call for a full investigation.

Welcome to the campaign Cultwatch! Wink

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stephen wrote:
They will be in BIG TROUBLE (I'll Give them a Piece of my mind) if I see them giving out leaflets like that, are these Brain Washed kids with the Flyers? Noel any chance we could see that Leaflet mate. THIS IS WELL OUT OF ORDER!

I'll type it up when I get time.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jaclec wrote:
Here's the link to the 911 cult watch flyer.

http://www.911cultwatch.org.uk/911cult_012.htm

Ah! Thanks, Jaclec

Yes, the text was on the leaflet I was given - not the graphic.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Keep up the good work Reply with quote

stelios69 wrote:

The anti war movement and the 911 truth movement must coordinate because many left wing anti war types dont seem to have seen the light yet.

Welcome Stelios. You sound as though you you've been on the road to Damascus Wink

The 911 truth movement is part of the anti-war movement and we should indeed co-operate with other parts of it. Last week's London group meeting approved a proposal to apply for affiliation to the Stop the War coalition.

The problem frequently is, however, that much of the leadership of established peace groups, including Stop the War, Quaker Peace & Social Responsibility, CND and others, reckon they know where it's at and that we, the new kids on the block, are suffering from juvenile dementia. I believe a formal affiliation could be achieved, the more so if our supporters would stop slagging off StW as a whole and recognise that large numbers of their members are in the process of becoming sympathetic to our arguments.

Noel
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: transcript of the leaflet?? Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Can we have a full transcript of the leaflet??
It doesn't appear to be on their website

Did anyone else encounter Larry O'Hara, Heidi Svenson ant the rest?

Larry O'Hara continues to amuse as his paranoia develops a level of frantic sophistication.

I din't encounter Larry or, to my knowledge, Heidi (I don't know what she looks like) Twas a spotty youth ran up to me in Picadilly where I was handing out leaflets and said he had some important questions for the 911 Truth movement.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: transcript of the leaflet?? Reply with quote

Did this spotty youth happen to mention whether or not he was on the MI5 payroll?

and BTW....... does anyone have any thoughts as to who might be behind Larry O'Hara - or is he just a lone wolf who thinks he sees spooks everywhere?

xmasdale wrote:

Twas a spotty youth ran up to me in Picadilly where I was handing out leaflets and said he had some important questions for the 911 Truth movement.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There appears to be funds of some sort flowing into their campaign. Their site has been revamped (now with COLOUR Laughing ).

If they just feel so strongly that they are prepared to put their own cash into this or if they have recived "backing" is impossible to say really.

My money is on them just being a small group of ultra-paraniod loons to be honest. (of course I could be wrong).

C.

President Eisenhower 1961
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not fall into the trap of labelling our critics loons and paranoid in much the same way as they do to 'us'. A bit of colour and new content on a website does not equal a cash injection.

Their primary beef stems from Annie and David's involvement. If we want to understand their reasoning this is the place to start.

Having said that I would pose the same question they ask of David and Annie (why their relatively late interest in 9/11) back to NFTB. For an organisation with such a keen interest in the secret state, one would assume that 9/11 warranted their interest long before the anarchist bookfair of 2005 alerted them to the existence of the 9/11 truth movement.
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be nothing more than a turf war? Quote from issue seven:

Quote:
Debate about the London bombings 7/7/05 will be ongoing for years, and is something no serious parapolitical magazine can ignore. We stake out our initial position by reviewing three books on the subject--by Milan Rai, Peter Oborne and Crispin Black. 7/7, like 9/11, has attracted the interested & informed--but also, sadly, the deluded/dupes/ conspiracy theorists. A group including both is the UK 9/11 Truth Movement--recently infiltrated by ex-MI5 officers Annie Machon/ David Shayler. Our detailed account probes their alleged motives and antics in this new sphere of operations. Another article reproduces the chapter left out of Machon's book claiming Tony Blair is an MI5 asset--and then critically dissects that claim.

http://www.borderland.co.uk/notes_from_the_borderland_009.htm

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: