FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call for Bushwacker to be blocked

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David WJ Sherlock
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Call for Bushwacker to be blocked Reply with quote

Bushwacker is just a trouble maker. I have called for the moderators to block his account, why not do the same.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on what basis other than having a differing view?
i dont always agree with his way of thinking but at least he debates evidence and put across the views of the otherside of the arguement.
how else can people debate both sides of the arguement without people like bushwacker?

i'd say ban the ones who just rant CT'er with no evidence in there posts for why they come to those conclusions over bushwacker and others.
i dont agree with them but if they were banned where would the opposite side of the arguement come from?

i have not seen any outright abusive posts other than words like conspiraloon ect, he dosnt often post outside of critics corner and does debate evidnce or even provide it to argue his points.

if im missing something here can you point out what im missing.
locsen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you start banning trouble makers you are going down the tony bliar road of criminalising those who have a different opinion.

IMHO

let him post, if its pish it will be ignored anyway

Bruce Kent
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Call for Bushwacker to be blocked Reply with quote

NWOWATCH wrote:
Bushwacker is just a trouble maker. I have called for the moderators to block his account, why not do the same.

You must be very unsure of yourself to make this your third ever post. Not a lot of courage in your convictions, matey!

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The moderators are perfectly willing to listen to requests for another user to be banned by PM. In fact we appreciate users alerting us to other users they consider to be breaking the moderation policy (see suggestions section). But this should be by PM and not on the forum and it should be for clearly breaking the policy.

I rarely visit CC so I don't really have an informed opinion but if bushwacker actually argues the evidence and does so respectfully that places him/her above many others in CC

This thread will now be locked

Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: