FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is discussing the Holocaust a taboo subject on this board?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Is discussing the Holocaust a taboo subject on this board? Reply with quote

Iraqi Holocaust

1) Fake

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/saddam/2004/1222halab ja.htm

2) Real

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/COL040471.htm

What a mess. A cold, calculated deliberate mess.

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont join discussions on this because i dont think this is the right place and because it dosnt link to 9/11 directly even if there were israli links.

my advice to people though is dont give them ammo to through back at you. just to add this is in reply to the title of the thread.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean? This is a thread about Iraq! Cool
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah see i was replying to the title, "do you think discussion the holocaust is a taboo subject". nevermind i didnt notice you meant in iraq.
i though you were refering to the "holocaust denial" stuff that is taboo to talk about, apparntly.
paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Rodin - a deliberately misleading title in order to compare and contrast things
This forum got away from jr stuff, got away from npt/beam weapons, and will eventually get away from Jew/Zionist stuff
Not to necessarily disgree with some of the content, but rather concerned at the impact on the general morale
It's not so much the content of these themes but the general pushing away of support as a result of the obsessiveness in presentation
I think a lot of people are just waiting for all the obsessive types to go away
I only ever post here nowadays as a result of being irked by one-posit theories that attract and irritate
It's personal and 'my problem' for sure, but you are doing it again
I could quite easily go away for good, after all you don't want to spend hours on the internet being irritated
You've chosen to repeat things over and over, thus making yourself irritant. You've got a problem with Zionists as have we all
In the end it could all be cast over as jew hater
Quite easily, and thats how it will be held

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
You've got a problem with Zionists as have we all
In the end it could all be cast over as jew hater
Quite easily, and thats how it will be held

I'm right then. Your fear of being labeled outweighs your desire for truth. So be it. But zionism DOES play a role in 9/11 and the refusal to tackle it is an admission of defeat.

I just really do wish that you could see the damage you are doing by linking criticism of zionism with anti-semitism. Thats what they do.
I'm sure your help is much appreciated.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW Rodin, i thinks its probably best to leave the holocaust thing alone. This is a strictly conformist forum with an increasingly obvious agenda. The open debate of honest inquiry is not this forums primary concern. The main focus here seems to be one of image, of both it and the so called Truth Movement. A laughable concept given the current state of 9/11 truth.
Now why don't we all get back to defending the long debunked like we're all good at?

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Is discussing the Holocaust a taboo subject on this boar Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Iraqi Holocaust

1) Fake

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/saddam/2004/1222halab ja.htm

2) Real

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/COL040471.htm

What a mess. A cold, calculated deliberate mess.

I have always been interested in perspective and the way it influences terminology;

At what point does a wood become a forest, or a stream become a river? So with this in mind, how many deaths equate to a 'holocaust''?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I would like to see a site like this one that discussed Holocaust evidence alone.

The questions raised by the likes of Zundel, Cole, Furioso etc should be enough to alarm anyone. It would be great to get to see the evidence, history and testimonies of those who have established the story in the public mind.......a place where all material evidence and documentation could be examined or, at least, linked to so that all could see it.

This issue is not directly linked to the events of 9/11 but indirect linkage seems to be very powerful indeed:

Who are the PTB that could instigate and manage such a crime (9/11)? Is 'the holocaust' a similar self-serving creation?

Could what is beginning to happen to 'holocaust-deniers' happen to us later? Could expressing forbidden thoughts become a crime?

Is the policy of suppression of evidence that we know is happening in the mainstream media regarding 9/11 evidence similarly being enforced re the holocaust issue?
This is certainly true. What mainstream source has (or would) publish the 29 questions off the Zundel site (thread recently deleted) or show the 'David Cole visits Auschwitz' documentary?

The mind-lock our society is currently being subjected to cannot be unconnected to the intense propadandising phenomenon that is our subjugation to the concept that 'the Jews' have experienced immeasurable and unique suffering.
Living Jews are doing exceptionally well. Disproportionately well. Why has the 'holocaust' noise been getting ever-louder over the last three decades?

This 'Jewish suffering' has largely displaced in the collective subconscious the suffering of Christ.

There seems to me to be a stealing of the 'cloak of light'. The very heart of our moral and spiritual ideal is being systematically trashed.

There is no God.

'Love your neighbour as yourself' is not to be taken seriously.

Man, not God now sits on the throne we turn our faces toward. Man will tell us who is worthy of our love and who is not.

Yes, and the question is which 'man'? Who is directing not just our world but manipulating our spiritual parameters towards the service of one who is not God....towards the service of the very one who's home is hell. (not perhaps to be taken literally, but you get my drift)

I do not believe it is 'the Jews' who are responsible...but the evidence indicates that the elite have disproportionately used Jews and the Talmudic principles condemned by Christ to further their agenda.

Every day it is possible to sense the subtle genius of these forces at work. Within the education system the whole Ofsted/Standards baloney is evidence of 'prisonwarder consciousness' at work. The elites only real goal is total control. I'll spare you the 300-page justification and suffice it to say that, despite the management frenzy of the last two decades, most people inside schools who bother to take a view have no doubt that academic standards have mostly been falling throughout this time.

This morning The Labour government declare that families will have 'no special place' within society. Alan Johnson declares that we must not 'cling to the prejudices of past generations'. The important thing is 'good parenting'. What vision! What subtlety! Day by day what used to structurally bind people is being systematically shattered.

Alex Jones is right...a prison planet is developing before our eyes ...and we are the inmates.

We are being manipulated by Satanic powers that care not one whit for our wellbeing, spiritual or otherwise. They care only that we eventually reach the point at which we are totally under their control.

Issues like 9/11 and 'the holocaust' are gifts to truthers inasmuch as if any one of these myths is shattered before the eyes of the public then millions will surely 'wake up' and begin to see beyond the veil for the first time.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Personally I would like to see a site like this one that discussed Holocaust evidence alone.

Surely it would all become very tedious in a short time given the subject matter?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it would, but is there any evidence out there we don't know about?

I'd like to find out?

If so there will surely be people who will put it up.

If no relevatory links were posted one would eventually come to the conclusion that Zundel's objections are entirely justified.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently 'Holocaust' means 'burnt offering' in Hebrew...

Seems a strange choice of words to me.

Question

Last edited by Leiff on Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
I just really do wish that you could see the damage you are doing by linking criticism of zionism with anti-semitism. Thats what they do.

I don't buy this line at all. The discussion of zionism is allowed here However as things are currently structured the discussion of the WWII holocaust is 'off topic'.

You say 'they' dishonestly link criticism of zionism with anti-semiticism. That is true, but I can point you to numerous posts on this forum where this error is made by forum users themselves.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

I don't buy this line at all. The discussion of zionism is allowed here However as things are currently structured the discussion of the WWII holocaust is 'off topic'.

You say 'they' dishonestly link criticism of zionism with anti-semiticism. That is true, but I can point you to numerous posts on this forum where this error is made by forum users themselves.

I agree entirely. I was refering to DH's post. Not this forums policy on zionism.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... a Truth forum where the Holocaust cannot be denied. Of course, we are guests here and we must obey the posting rules.

Limited freedom of speech is no freedom of speech, is it?

Tele

How many in a holocaust? In the eye of the beholder I suppose. When every day 50 innocent Iraqis get market bombed by agents provocateur I would say that comes close. Dresden, certainly.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discussion equals denial. What, after all, is to discuss? Stop asking questions. To question is to deny the given mainstream account, or else why are you questioning it in the first place? So - accept what you are told, without reservation, or be branded a "Holocaust Denier". Not quite "doublethink" from "1984", , as is so much of 9/11, - more a refined version - call it "singlethink or else!"
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Hmmm... a Truth forum where the Holocaust cannot be denied. Of course, we are guests here and we must obey the posting rules.

Limited freedom of speech is no freedom of speech, is it?

Tele

How many in a holocaust? In the eye of the beholder I suppose. When every day 50 innocent Iraqis get market bombed by agents provocateur I would say that comes close. Dresden, certainly.

This injects the additional element of time. Can a holocaust take place over many years - would five hundred people every year over two centuries equate to a holocaust?

London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this Telecaster bloke ever said anything worth noting on this forum?
What is his purpose here?

KBO, I heartily agree with everything you have said so far on what is being done to society. Let's be hearing more from you.
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Mick wrote:
Has this Telecaster bloke ever said anything worth noting on this forum?

No, well spotted

paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is his purpose here?

Yet to be determined

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

some people seem to think not wanting to discuss this here means your not intrested in truth somehow. all it is to do with me is it is like the NO PLANES theory.

its something that can be used to attack and discredit the movement in the eyes of the public so i dont think it is wise to discuss it here IMO.
and the reason i dont join in to encourage it.
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check Keith Chegwin's rather blatant warning inserted in 'Extras' for who controls the media.

BBC WTC7 after BBC911. Perfect.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
some people seem to think not wanting to discuss this here means your not intrested in truth somehow. all it is to do with me is it is like the NO PLANES theory.

its something that can be used to attack and discredit the movement in the eyes of the public so i dont think it is wise to discuss it here IMO.
and the reason i dont join in to encourage it.

Researching the NPT and Holocaust could not be more dissimilar. One we are encouraged to do. The other we are forbidden to do. Wake up and smell the coffee.

911 was a symptom, not the disease.

Just asked the guy who took my water off me in the departure Q - do you believe in the liquid bombers? His answer - no, it's terrible.

Security check...

Take you hat off

Why? Do you think there is a bomb in it?

You should not have said that. I could have you detained for that.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Researching the NPT and Holocaust could not be more dissimilar. One we are encouraged to do. The other we are forbidden to do.

Discussion of the nazi holocaust is forbidden only in the same way as other topics which are clearly unrelated to 9/11 are forbidden such as the moon landings, lizardry, UFOs and numerology.

That is how this forum is currently structured and moderated and this decision was made after wide consultation. In the reworked forum it is proposed there will be a section where there are no taboo subjects provided it is legal, although there will be a prominent warning/disclaimer attached.

That said it is my opinion that continuously banging on about the need to reassess the historical truth of the nazi holocaust will continue to be counter-productive. Counter productive in terms of building popular support for a new investigation of 9/11 and counter-productive in terms of building a wider truth revolution that unites humanity against the forces of darkness and exposes their many secrets to the light of public scrutiny.

I've said this many times before but it always mystifies me why those users who bang on about the nazi holocaust can not see how they are playing straight into the hands of ADL and the very people they profess to oppose. The ADL and their zionist backers would love nothing more than to have 9/11 truth inseparably connected to holocaust revisionism in the public's mind. So much the easier to then dismiss the whole movement as a bunch of 'anti-semitic', jew hating nutjobs.

You can tell me that you are not anti-jewish yourself and I expect it is true, but until the holocaust revisionist movement makes a clear and absolute rejection of its connections to far-right, racist and fascist white supremacist groups, then I will always to treat holocaust revisionism and those who push it (as a major issue) with the utmost suspicion.

You see regardless of what the truth is regarding the nazi holocaust, in the public mind, holocaust revisionism is very strongly linked to the likes of David Duke and as I'm sure you know it is but a short skip from David Duke to the KKK. That is why it was such an 'own goal' for David Duke to be invited to Mr Ahmadinejad's conference (2)

If you really want an issue that exposes the zionist war mongers and their criminal acomplicies in the US military, how about the USS Liberty or 101 other crimes of the Israeli state.

This BBC documenatry just goes to remind us that the BBC don't always make nonsense documentaries about 'conspiracy theories'

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5073.htm
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a difficult one this. I can see the point Ian and others are making about the truth movement being labelled anti-semitic by constantly going on about the hoax of the century and yet it is so important that this big lie be exposed. After all this is how the Zionists managed to get the world's sympathy and backing to establish the illegal, rogue state of "Israel" and it is these same Zionists who, I believe, were behind 9/11 and the continuing wars in the middle east and the push for the slaughter of the Iranian people. They are also establishing "Israel" as a superstate in the middle east with weapons and money provided by the conned American taxpayer.
Ultimately they want to control all of us from Jerusalem and unless we continue to expose their lies and chicanery we will all end up as slaves of this new superpower.
What to do? Sad
lowlight
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ultimately they want to control all of us from Jerusalem and unless we continue to expose their lies and chicanery we will all end up as slaves of this new superpower.
What to do?"

Well i guess the first thing to do would be to stop being a moron who says things like the Jews are trying to control the world from Yerushalayim. People wonder why 9/11 truth is dismissed in the mainstream...its because of people like you.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One response might be to focus attention on the areas the zionists don't want attention

The apparent collusion between zionists of the time and the nazis in the murder of their fellow jews

The apparent collusion of Prescott Bush and US finance institutions in financing and arming the nazi war machine

The other apparent deceptions of WW11 such as Reichstag and Pearl Harbour and other skeletons such as Operation Paperclip and the links between (ex) nazis and the CIA.

USS Liberty and other apparent examples of Israeli false flag terror.

And taking extreme caution with how the subject of zionism and Israel is discussed and the sources referred to, so that the claim of 'anti-semiticism' doesn't stick

Although like I say, once this forum is no longer seen to be connected to 9/11 campaign, the moderation of such sensitive topics as the history of the holocaust will be reviewed.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The statement that they (the Israeli state) wants control of Jerusalem is merely a statement of fact, no?
lowlight
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israelis want control of Yerushalayim? But of course! It is a unavoidable atavistic desire.

Israelis want to control the world? Thats a problematic thesis.
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely, Lowlight, with your defence of all things Israeli and your odd spelling of Jerusalem and your abusive language you would feel more at home with your pals on the Little Green Footballs forum?

Another one to be ignored.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: