FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBC Announced WTC7 COLLAPSE before it happened! smoking gun
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: BBC Announced WTC7 COLLAPSE before it happened! smoking gun Reply with quote

Could you Critics possibly explain this:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7534

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not a critic but ill give it a go

"the woman was clearly standing infront of a studio backdrop that was a picture of the site". Rolling Eyes

"it was a looped video being used as a backdrop and was taken from an earlier time"

"they heard reports firemen expected the building would collapse so annouced it had collapsed whilst giving the offical reasons for collapse and reporting people were nearly crushed by it" one mistake led to another

"it wasnt really there it was a cardboard cut out to fool conspiracy theorists"

"the report was pre recorded" Rolling Eyes

"it was just a mistake"

"you are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists"

"im not answering this its just a load of rubbish"

(im not going to take notice of this thread lets pretend it isnt here)

"your deluded and stupid"

(if i ignore it long enough will it go away?)

"the bbc are not american therefore not offical"

"it was the time delay you get when connecting around the globe"

(dammit its still here ill pick fault with his wording so they dont think im ignoring it)
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this critic thing is sooooo easy and look no evidence.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marky, we should not have that attitude... I believe there may be a few 'so called critics' changing their minds after whatching what I just saw?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo wrote:
Marky, we should not have that attitude... I believe there may be a few 'so called critics' changing their minds after whatching what I just saw?

no i doubt it they excuse everything, as long as they have a reason to cling onto for the clip they would cling onto it even if they dont know if their reason is fact. they seem to have a purpose of just debunking anything even when they dont even know about it.

if bush said 9/11 was an inside job they would say he was drunk etc.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after listening to the whole conversation the news reader asks a few questions about WTC7 to the women who is there in NY, she mentions very little about wtc7 in these conversations.

however the building is right behind her she must know at least that this building that had collapsed was near the twintowers and 47 storeys high
not hard to pick out especially if you have been there all day watching the skyline you would notice if a 47 story building dissapeared and surely she would of noticed and known which building they were refering to shes a journalist not a dimwit.

she says "but this isnt the first building that erm has suffered as a result"
so she is admiting wtc7 was effected at this point even though it is clearly stood behind her, she then adds "we know that part of the mariot hotel next to the world trade centre ALSO collapsed as a result of this huge amount of falling debris from 110 floors of the two twin towers of the world trade centre" proving beyond doubt she could only be refering to WTC7 in the first part of the sentance as it directly followed a question about that specific building.

so if it was just an error on the bbc's part why is she confirming it when she is there and it is stood right behind her. why dosnt she point out the error and tell them it has not collapsed as it is still stood right behind her.

everything else she says has nothing to do with wtc7 even though 2 questions were specifically asked about wtc7 it seemed like avoidance to even mention it and just go on about things not related to the questions apart from the bit i mention above.

if it was an error it would of been noticed and corrected a 47 story skyscrapper is a bit hard to mistake for collapsed when it is still in full view.
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so if it was just an error on the bbc's part why is she confirming it when she is there and it is stood right behind her. why dosnt she point out the error and tell them it has not collapsed as it is still stood right behind her.

.. Mark, you give these news readers too much credit. She likely doesn'y know what Building 7 looks like. In any event to report that it had not fallen after it had already been reported as having collapsed... then only for it to actually collapse after she corrects it as still standing... then for her to have to report (after the actual collapse) that it has indeed now collapsed, would look a 'not a tad' suspect! Laughing
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can never find a critic when you need one can you? Laughing

I don't think we should be rubbing our hands with glee too much just yet.

I have just had a couple of people come back to me who I asked "Is this a green screen background? I'd like to use a NYC skyline like that in one of my videos" I didn't mention anything about 9/11 or WTC7 still being there to try and give it as much a neutral context as possible.

One responded immediately saying no, it was a view out of glass. The other pointed to the shadow on the front of the reporter's shoulder indicating a light source behind her "outside" so he didn't think it was an artificial backdrop.

Not conclusive proof but they know more than I do.

Any erm... critics about this morning then?
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats becuase they are all chatting away amongst eachother so that they can get their story straight. Or theyve gone to their superior with WTF in their head. Theyre just like us, just a little lost. Im looking fwd to what they come up with. I reon theyll go with the blue screen story and hope the majority are tards. it would probably work! heh
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go with

"But look at all that smoke, shows how massive the fires were within WTC7"
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either

Chinese whispers:

"We've heard The Salomon building is going to come down"
->
"The Salomon building's coming down"
->
"The Salomon building's come down"
->
"More on the latest building collapse .... details are very very sketchy at the moment ..."

or

The Illuminati press office was working under intolerable pressure and released the news of WTC7's collapse before it happened. The US news agencies looked at the skyline, saw WTC7 and realised the mistake, but the BBC didn't know what "The Salomon Building" looked like so they went with it.
Though, you might wonder why the Illuminati were "announcing" something that would be fairly noticeable to anybody with most of their senses still functioning.

Take your pick.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Heard from who???? What expert knew that it was going to come down when after five years NIST cannot say what caused it to collapse? Their best guess has a self admitted "low probability" of occurrence. So who was saying it was going to come down and how did they know? And did they bring it down with a controlled demolition - ie "it was decided to pull it"???? Are the BBC in the habit of broadcasting news based on "Chinese whispers"??? Why did the BBC not immediately correct this glaring innaccuracy when the building actually fell a few minutes later - after all, they stayed with the story all day?????
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already know that the firefighters, from their own experience and from the advice they had received from a structural engineer, were expecting WTC7 to collapse owing to the damage it had received from the collapse of the towers and the fires that had been burning in it all day. A safety zone had therefore been established round the building, so that no one should be injured in the anticipated collapse.

Having managed to see the video, I think it was a live broadcast, not a blue screen background, and that is WTC7 in the background, still standing after the reporter had said it collapsed. The reporter failed to correctly identify the building in the background.

We therefore have the possibilities that:
a) The news that the collapse of WTC7 was expected got garbled into the misinformation that it had already collapsed, or
b) What exactly? The BBC was in on a conspiracy and mistimed its pre-planned announcement? The conspirators were putting out press releases and issued that one too early?

No reasonable explanation of the mistake actually supports the CT viewpoint, and a) above is almost certainly what happened. This therefore puts another nail into the coffin of the controlled demolition theory, but showing yet again that that the people there on the day were expecting the building to collapse, and it did.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Heard from who???? What expert knew that it was going to come down when after five years NIST cannot say what caused it to collapse? Their best guess has a self admitted "low probability" of occurrence. So who was saying it was going to come down and how did they know? And did they bring it down with a controlled demolition - ie "it was decided to pull it"???? Are the BBC in the habit of broadcasting news based on "Chinese whispers"??? Why did the BBC not immediately correct this glaring innaccuracy when the building actually fell a few minutes later - after all, they stayed with the story all day?????

It did not require an expert to predict the building would collapse because it did not fall naturally. Instead, it was brought down by controlled demolition. Many people on the scene knew that WTC7 was about to be demolished. Crowds of people were told over bullhorns. Read this letter to Dylan Avery from a New Jersey Emergency Medical Technician: http://www.911blogger.com/node/6042
Why did the BBC not admit its c***-up? Because it was too embarrassed. To suggest that the BBC was purposefully spreading disinfo on 9/11 or reading from a script prepared for it by the mad, evil plotters of 9/11 is ludicrous, unlike the active involvement of the American media.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To suggest that the BBC was purposefully spreading disinfo on 9/11 or reading from a script prepared for it by the mad, evil plotters of 9/11 is ludicrous

Did somebody say they did? I asked why they did not correct the broadcast they made saying it had fallen when it had not.

As for firemen saying they knew the building was going to collapse and therefore prepared for it is ridiculous, unless they were demolishing it themselves via controlled demolition.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:
To suggest that the BBC was purposefully spreading disinfo on 9/11 or reading from a script prepared for it by the mad, evil plotters of 9/11 is ludicrous

Did somebody say they did? I asked why they did not correct the broadcast they made saying it had fallen when it had not.

As for firemen saying they knew the building was going to collapse and therefore prepared for it is ridiculous, unless they were demolishing it themselves via controlled demolition.

How would you know whether the BBC had or had not corrected the mistake?
There are many quotes from the firemen showing they expected it to collapse, however inconvenient you may find it.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Because this would not be an issue if they had. Are you saying they did? I am saying they did not. I can show you a video where the BBC said that WTC had collapsed when it had not. Can you show me a video where they apologised for saying so?

Quote:
There are many quotes from the firemen showing they expected it to collapse, however inconvenient you may find it.

How do you know? More to the point how did the firemen know. There are many quotes from fireman who say that going in to high-rise steel built buildings does not concern them as they know they do not collapse from fire. However inconvenient that may be for you.
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Because this would not be an issue if they had. Are you saying they did? I am saying they did not. I can show you a video where the BBC said that WTC had collapsed when it had not. Can you show me a video where they apologised for saying so?

Quote:

How do you know? More to the point how did the firemen know. There are many quotes from fireman who say that going in to high-rise steel built buildings does not concern them as they know they do not collapse from fire. However inconvenient that may be for you.

I am not saying the BBC have corrected themselves, I am doubting whether we would know if they had.

Obviously a very important part of the job of a fireman is to know when a building is dangerous to enter, they have training and experience to guide them, they do not just look at computer monitors and decide.

For instance:
So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you
looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris
was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. But they had a hose line operating. Like I said, it
was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too.
Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach
tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There
was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building
doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in,
we’ll see.
So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were
about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandeis came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s
creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti,
he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and
things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
Firehouse Magazine: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?
Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.
Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?
There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered through there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably
a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all
right, we’ll head back to the command post."– Capt. Chris Boyle http://tinyurl.com/e7bzp

and

So we left 7 World Trade Center, back down to the street, where I ran into Chief Coloe from the 1st Division, Captain
Varriale, Engine 24, and Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly
damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the
collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did. – FDNY Lieutenant Rudolph Weindler
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHI C/9110462.PDF

but even civilians could see the danger:

Anyway, I was looking at WTC7 and I noticed that it wasn’t looking like it was straight. It was really weird.
The closest corner to me (the SE corner) was kind of out of whack with the SW corner. It was impossible to tell
whether that corner (the SW) was leaning over more or even if it was leaning the other way. With all of the smoke and
the debris pile, I couldn’t exactly tell what was going on, but I sure could see the building was leaning over in a way it
certainly should not be. I asked another guy looking with me and he said “That building is going to come down, we
better get out of here.” So we did. –M.J., Employed at 45 Broadway.

now you show me yours, a quote from a fireman showing that there is never any concern about high-rise steel buildings collapsing through fire.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

More to the point how did the firemen know. There are many quotes from fireman who say that going in to high-rise steel built buildings does not concern them as they know they do not collapse from fire.

Just a point - but hadn't two huge steel framed buildings just collapsed in front of fireman apparently as the result of fire? So that thinking would have been reversed, their confidence severely rocked to its foundations.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say the 'critics' are not too vocal on this one, maybe they're working on their next project... 'screw Jane Stanley' Wink
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Quote:

Heard from who????

The FDNY were predicting it.
Have you been going this long on 9/11 CT without reading the FDNY testimony on WTC7, blackcat? You really must get out of the CT sites more often.

(edit: read Bushwacker's post about predicting the collapse, for starters)

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
I must say the 'critics' are not too vocal on this one, maybe they're working on their next project... 'screw Jane Stanley' :wink:

I must say that the truthshirkers got very over-excited at first, but seem to have failed to work out how actually it might be made to serve as evidence for their claims, something of a disappointment for them, no doubt.

locsen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
I must say the 'critics' are not too vocal on this one, maybe they're working on their next project... 'screw Jane Stanley' Wink

i certainly would, given half the chance. Wink

on a serious note however you will find that standley has been vetted to at least secret level, prop Dv'd to top secret so i doubt she will come forward and speak to anything, or get stitched up.

although if she does I will gladly eat my smelly hat.

Bruce Kent
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

I must say that the truthshirkers got very over-excited at first, but seem to have failed to work out how actually it might be made to serve as evidence for their claims, something of a disappointment for them, no doubt.

For going on six years different agencies, NIST,FEMA The American Society of Civil Engineers, Popular propogandists tractor mag,"private individuals on here" etc. have huffed and puffed trying to rationalise this "huge elephant in the room" ...the near symetrical collapse CD style of WTC7 and fit it into the official 9/11 CT, producing a whole raft of imaginative and contadictory theories, now, this leaked BBC archive footage proves (if we discount clairvoyancy) someone was putting out forewarnings of 7's imminent collapse and therefore someone must have known WHY 7 collapsed, YES OR NO?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For going on six years different agencies, NIST,FEMA The American Society of Civil Engineers, Popular propogandists tractor mag,"private individuals on here" etc. have huffed and puffed trying to rationalise this "huge elephant in the room" ...the near symetrical collapse CD style of WTC7 and fit it into the official 9/11 CT, producing a whole raft of imaginative and contadictory theories, now, this leaked BBC archive footage proves (if we discount clairvoyancy) someone was putting out forewarnings of 7's imminent collapse and therefore someone must have known WHY 7 collapsed, YES OR NO?

Whilst I am in no way sympathetic to critics, I don't believe it is as cut and dried as 'yes or no'.

The world had just witnessed two massive steel framed buildings collapse due to apparent fire damage and aircraft impacts. I am not in a position to say that the witness statements who claim that WTC7 was....

1) On fire.

2) Damaged by failing masonry.

3) Its usual symmetrical angles were apparently somewhat skewed.

.....inaccurate or lies, so it is reasonable to conclude that certain individuals were anticipating WTC7's collapse.

In addition, the pressure on news networks on the day to be first with a breaking story would have been considerable and the variables that potentially point to this being not what it appears have yet to be discounted (in my opinion).

So, can we be 100% certain that the moving image behind the reporter is simply a view out of the window?

Can we also be certain that someone did not misread/mistype a report that generated the report being put out?

I am not standing by critics or looking for ways to shoot down this wonderful find, but it all seems too perfect and until things have been proven and the BBC respond with an official comeback, I am not counting any chickens.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC

Last edited by telecasterisation on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
....., now, this leaked BBC archive footage proves (if we discount clairvoyancy) someone was putting out forewarnings of 7's imminent collapse and therefore someone must have known WHY 7 collapsed, YES OR NO?

YES. The firemen predicted it. They were proved right.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
.............producing a whole raft of imaginative and contadictory theories............

If you do not approve of imaginative and contradictory theories, what on earth are you doing in the "truth" movement?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so the firemen didnt just predict the building was unsafe, they also predicted that it would be a global collapse whilst running around and building fully involved in fire with no water to extinguish it and other reports were firemen were ordered out at 11.30 am that morning.

they somehow managed to asses the building whilst "fully involved" in fire with no water to extinguish it and predict global collapse which was relayed to the bbc who mistook the reports to mean it had alrady collapsed, but then in other reports after all this had happened they report firemen were ordered out of the building at 11.30am in the morning on 9/11 which was also just another mistake.

this is what we have to believe to believe the offical story and what critics are saying.

so the building was a rageing inferno the firemen risked their lives to asses by dodging fires with no water? or the building had limited fires meaning the firemen were able to get around and see all the damage and predict global collapse from these limited fires so the bbc could report it had collapsed by mistake.

it dosnt make any sense and critics need to make their minds up, was the fire bad? or not bad allowing firemen to run around inside even though reports say they were ordered out at 11.30 am because they had no water to fight the flames etc.

somebody explain and tell you story. jesus christ somebody needs to explain the situation because it can sound a bit contridictive.

the fire and smoke were bad = why the hell would firemen risk it with no water? can you predict global collapse from the outside of the building so the bbc can report it?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
ok so the firemen didnt just predict the building was unsafe, they also predicted that it would be a global collapse whilst running around and building fully involved in fire with no water to extinguish it and other reports were firemen were ordered out at 11.30 am that morning.

they somehow managed to asses the building whilst "fully involved" in fire with no water to extinguish it and predict global collapse which was relayed to the bbc who mistook the reports to mean it had alrady collapsed, but then in other reports after all this had happened they report firemen were ordered out of the building at 11.30am in the morning on 9/11 which was also just another mistake.

this is what we have to believe to believe the offical story and what critics are saying.

so the building was a rageing inferno the firemen risked their lives to asses by dodging fires with no water? or the building had limited fires meaning the firemen were able to get around and see all the damage and predict global collapse from these limited fires so the bbc could report it had collapsed by mistake.

it dosnt make any sense and critics need to make their minds up, was the fire bad? or not bad allowing firemen to run around inside even though reports say they were ordered out at 11.30 am because they had no water to fight the flames etc.

somebody explain and tell you story. jesus christ somebody needs to explain the situation because it can sound a bit contridictive.

the fire and smoke were bad = why the hell would firemen risk it with no water? can you predict global collapse from the outside of the building so the bbc can report it?

You seem to be getting yourself as confused now as the situation clearly was on the day!
Who says any firemen went into the building? I do not remember seeing anything suggesting that.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
marky 54 wrote:

You seem to be getting yourself as confused now as the situation clearly was on the day!
Who says any firemen went into the building? I do not remember seeing anything suggesting that.

so they predicted global collapse from the outside of the building even though the strength is in the core?

or did they just predict the building was unsafe? meaning the bbc thought reports of the building being unsafe meant the building had collapsed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: