FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did the Foriegn Office give the BBC the details?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Did the Foriegn Office give the BBC the details? Reply with quote

from here. I haven't got the archive section with this in, so can't verify at the moment.

http://www.wtc7.net/foreknowledge.html#bbc

Quote:
Portions of the report are transcribed below. The numbers in bold indicate times, in minutes and seconds, from the beginning of the mpeg recording.

03:15 ~4:47 PM: The anchor states:
We'll leave it there for a moment. We've got some news just coming in actually, that the Solomon Brothers' Building in New York, right in the heart of Manhattan, has also collapsed. This does fit in with a warning from the British Foreign Office a couple of hours ago to British Citizens that there is a real risk -- ah let me get the exact words -- the British Foreign Office -- the foreign part of the British government -- said it was a strong risk of further atrocities in the United States, and it does seem as if there now is another one with the Solomon Brothers' Building collapsing. We've got no word yet on casualities. One assumes that the building would have been virtually deserted. Whether this latest collapse is going to influence the President, who we heard about a few moments ago, who was expected to be heading from Nebraska back to Washington, we don't know.

I'm assuming at the moment, that the Foreign Office bit reads right towards the end? Or does it stop at the "risk of further atrocities" , and then his own interjection?

Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please delete. I've just answered my own question. It is his interjection. It's on the original file, not the one before.

Sorry. Embarassed

Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Please delete. I've just answered my own question. It is his interjection. It's on the original file, not the one before.

Sorry. Embarassed

Have you heard that the webmaster of www.prisonplanet.com has found the original News 24 channel footage with the time stamp of 21.54 (4.54pm in NY), proving beyond a shadow of doubt that the News 24 anchor man was reporting receiving news of WTC 7 collapsing 26 minutes before it is known to have happened?! It's at Alex Jones' website. Also on Youtube (sorry I cannot give a link).
physicist
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Have you heard that the webmaster of www.prisonplanet.com has found the original News 24 channel footage with the time stamp of 21.54 (4.54pm in NY), proving beyond a shadow of doubt that the News 24 anchor man was reporting receiving news of WTC 7 collapsing 26 minutes before it is known to have happened?! It's at Alex Jones' website. Also on Youtube (sorry I cannot give a link).

Yes, that, err, came from us yesterday!

Laughing
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

physicist wrote:
Micpsi wrote:

Yes, that, err, came from us yesterday!

Laughing

Link?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: