FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coincidence Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Coincidence Theory Reply with quote

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair is the name of the Prime Minister.
The No. 30 bus exploded outside Lynton House, Tavistsock Square.

Beverli (King’s Cross/Russell Square) at the 23 March meeting of the 7 July Review Committee:

Quote:
Thank you, Assembly, and thanks for being generous with your time today, and for the invitation to come and speak to you. I was a senior project consultant working for a consultancy firm based in Lynton House in Tavistock Square en route to an Olympic Delivery Committee (ODC) meeting that had been announced the previous day. I was travelling into town on the Underground on the Piccadilly Line, going into head office for that meeting. On that particular day, for once in my life, I was actually on time. I was on the way to the office when all this took place.
I did manage to call my office. At the time of calling, the bomb had just been discharged outside our reception area. My colleague was on his way into the office for the same meeting I was going to – and the bomb went off. I said, ‘What on earth was that?’ He said, ‘You are not going to believe this, but a bomb has just gone off on a bus, and I am covered in glass.’ I said, ‘Where?’ He said, ‘Outside the office. I am standing outside Lynton House.’ I said, ‘Why?’ He said, ‘I do not know. I am going to see if I can help people.’ That is when he said, ‘Do not come into the office. Get home. Just get home.’ That was it, and I never heard from him again. I subsequently realised that the reception area was going to be used as the triage area for those that were on the bus. A lot of my colleagues went downstairs and helped to pull people off the bus, and clear debris and assist where they could.

http://www.london.gov.uk/assembly/resilience/

freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Numeral, have you ever seen the operation name symbolism analysis that was written by Paul Joseph Watson - I did a quick search but couldn't find the piece I mean - From memory it was linking the names to an old film and its plot - Anyone see read it / know where it is?
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Shill Watch Reply with quote

Hello again Freddie,

It looks as though www.nineeleven.co.uk is under 'Freddie attack'!

Three vacuous posts in less than an hour!!

Before anybody wastes time and/or energy responding to Freddie's question, I suggest they check out this link and see how he has previously dragged out vacuous debate by refusing to acknowledge or respond to any counter proposition.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1313&start=60

Freddie's MO is to drag a thread out for as long as he can before he gets rumbled...or everyone gets bored. Then he backs off for a few weeks, before attempting to start another thread by asking an apparently open question, then totally ignoring objective response. He is usually rather more polite than another serial poster on the 7/7 thread but he sucks energy in much the same vein.

Once he gets rumbled, he and Scar enter into exchanges of rambling verbiage in an attempt to deflect the fact that they have been sussed.

Freddie originally arrived on our site asking how he might get hold of 100 copies of Loose Change II, claiming he ran a small circulation publication and wanted to send out a copy of the DVD with his next issue.... he was put in touch with a couple of sources but neither ever heard from him again.

Of course I may be very wrong about Freddie but my shill detector sets the alarm bells ringing when I see him posting another non-question:

Quote:
...have you ever seen the operation name symbolism analysis that was written by Paul Joseph Watson - I did a quick search but couldn't find the piece I mean - From memory it was linking the names to an old film and its plot - Anyone see read it / know where it is?

70+ posts to date and not a serious contribution amongst them!

Am I being overly harsh? The onus is on Freddie to prove me wrong. Send me a copy of your 'publication' with DVD attached; I'll even pay the postage!

Alternatively, if you wish to humour Freddie and his latest non-question ...be my guest!

Al K Myst
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - You have made such a huge mistake - Let this be an example of a mind running wild. What on earth are you talking about?? - How was my reply negative?? - I was just wondering if anyone knew where this article was because it RELATES TO THE TOPIC - I thought I'd mention it as it was also trying to analyse the coincidences of symbolism etc!

Quote:
Before anybody wastes time and/or energy responding to Freddie's question, I suggest they check out this link and see how he has previously dragged out vacuous debate by refusing to acknowledge or respond to any counter proposition.

Go ahead, please read it - see for yourselves who is dodging questions - I've said this to you before Alkmyst - I answered your points one by one but you didn't return the favour.

Quote:
Freddie's MO is to drag a thread out for as long as he can before he gets rumbled...

Once he gets rumbled, he and Scar enter into exchanges of rambling verbiage in an attempt to deflect the fact that they have been sussed.

What are you on about?!? - I've tried being nice but I have to think you're one paranoid person - I don't know who scar is, I have no motive other than to help and your mud slinging is bang out of order!

Quote:
Freddie originally arrived on our site asking how he might get hold of 100 copies of Loose Change II, claiming he ran a small circulation publication and wanted to send out a copy of the DVD with his next issue....

NOT TRUE - I originally came to the site for advice about how to deal with my MP when I met him. Later I was actually enquiring about getting about 400 - 500 DVDs to give away with our little publication - so I wasn't claiming it! - It was true and it almost happened but unfortunately because our little magazine makes no real profit, we didn't have the funds - Remember, we were going to give it away WITH our little mag at no extra cost to the buyer, but because of increased printing costs we couldn't afford it.

Quote:
he was put in touch with a couple of sources but neither ever heard from him again.

Wow again - you really do think I'm suspicious don't you! I was in contact with two guys from Totnes and I spoke to one on the phone - After telling them how much we could afford to donate to the cost of their equipment, which was only a very small amount, and after seeing that they were producing them and asking for a donation of a pound a copy (way over our budget) I decided just to wait until we (my little mag) could afford to make our own burner and produce lots on the cheap.

Quote:
Am I being overly harsh? The onus is on Freddie to prove me wrong. Send me a copy of your 'publication' with DVD attached; I'll even pay the postage!

I do hope you can grow up - Where do you live? - there may be a stockist near by - You can walk in and buy a copy yourself. It's called 'Ctrl' and will only cost you 1.50 - Sadly no DVD as I explained above, but we're hoping to change all that as soon as we can.

I am not going to waste anymore energy on you - I try and make my time count. You take the time to attack me - YOU DON'T KNOW ME - You don't know what I am doing about this issue - You don't have a clue, sadly anyone new to the board have to see this rubbish about 'motives', 'agents', 'shills' and in cases like this it just points to the paranoia and clouded thining of people like you.

Care to back up anything you've said? - If I was as jumpy as you then I'd point to your tactics and say that you're doing a mighty fine job of stiffling discussion - but then I'm not so quick to point the finger.
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize that this thread is a bit old and never went anywhere cheers Alky:wink: but I finally came accross the article I was talking about.

It's here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/300106london_bombings .htm
and the part I mean is the second half, quoted here:

Quote:
One intriguing aspect of the London Bombing report is the fact that the MI5 codename for the event is "Stepford".

The four "bombers" are referred to as the "Stepford four". Why is this the case?

There is no place in the UK called Stepford, the word HAS to be a reference to the novel and film The Stepford Wives. Of course the plot of this sci-fi film is that the the wives of Stepford are actually completely submissive servants, gynoids created by an elite group of men.

The only entry in the dictionary for the word Stepford has the following description: pertaining to a person with a conforming and compliant attitude, much like a robot .

So does this explain why the four bombers seemed to be completely calm, acting normally, going for Big Macs, buying return tickets, arguing over being short changed before they blew themselves up?

I am NOT suggesting that they were literally robots before that gets taken out of context, yet the MI5 codename is very revealing in that it suggests the operation was a carefully coordinated and controlled one with four compliant and malleable patsies following direct orders.

Now if MI5 has no idea who was behind the operation or whether there were any orders coming from a mastermind, why would they give the event the codename "Stepford"?

We welcome any rational alternative explanations for this.

Perhaps even more intriguing is the codename for the July 21 failed bombings. MI5 refer to this event as "Hat".

What kind of codename is Hat? It describes nothing about the events of 21/7.

The literal meaning of the word hat is "a cover for the head". i don't see any other possible meaning the word hat can have.

If we are to take the first bombing operation as the "head" then are MI5 suggesting 21/7 is some kind of cover for it?

Seems to tie in with what insidejob and DH and some others here have said about the second round of bombs possibly being 'cover' for those on 7/7 --- I haven't read the Stepford Wifes, anyone got any better explanations for the origins of the codenames? One thing is that the connection may be correct but was used to symbolize the 'robotic' nature of suicide bombers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: