FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smells like a conspiracy to me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: Smells like a conspiracy to me! Reply with quote

Just consider, the leaders of the establishment are made to look rather foolish, their attitudes and opinions are questioned, and then just days later something is leaked to make the author of their discomfort look foolish in return. A mere coincidence? - I think not!

Which of the leaders of the "truth" establishment had that clip of the BBC broadcast, Mad Jim Fetzer, Angry Revivalist Alex Jones or geeky uncomfortable Dylan Avery?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: Smells like a conspiracy to me! Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
Just consider, the leaders of the establishment are made to look rather foolish, their attitudes and opinions are questioned, and then just days later something is leaked to make the author of their discomfort look foolish in return. A mere coincidence? - I think not!

Which of the leaders of the "truth" establishment had that clip of the BBC broadcast, Mad Jim Fetzer, Angry Revivalist Alex Jones or geeky uncomfortable Dylan Avery?

you could be right indeed no seriously you could. however when these types of coincidances happen where 9/11 are concerned you see nothing in it, so im confused as to why you change the recoed when its the other way around?

surely there is nothing in it, you are just being paranoid Wink
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Smells like a conspiracy to me! Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:

So;

Are you saying the tape is fake, or, is genuine and has been deliberately sat on waiting for such an occasion?

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that the way Alex Jones announced live on his radio show the video on youtube and then said "wait - its been pulled" and then listeners called to say they too could no longer access it, that seemed competely stage managed to me. Alex "there's a sucker born every minute" Jones's fans were breathless with excitement over the whole thing.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
EmptyBee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was unaware that www.archive.org was a CT site; that's the source for the CNN Aaron Brown and BBC World clips. Am I expected to believe that their site was hacked by malicious truthers determined to spread their own brand of disinfo? Rolling Eyes
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Alex "there's a sucker born every minute" Jones's fans were breathless with excitement over the whole thing.

Rather like, 'NIST 'There is a sucker born every minute' Report?

or

Non 'I am a brown noser who believes everything Bush says' Believers.

or

Rose 'I am as blind as a bat, and had a labotomy 5 years ago' tinted specs.

or

The 'I am a simpleton, who gets fed hay, follows a sheep dog around all day long, and goes baahh every 5 minutes' Government would never lie to us.

pepik
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently some people get a little bothered when the dignity of Alex Jones is insulted. Oh dear.
"could it be that ww2 and the extermination of jewish people was planned as a way of creating a race of people who it would be difficult to blame for anything, a cover race for the illuminati?" - a quote NOT from the 'controversial theories' section.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:
Apparently some people get a little bothered when the dignity of Alex Jones is insulted. Oh dear.

dont be silly of course if you call alex jones names and question his sanity his information is debunked. sometimes its best to call into question his character if you cannot prove wrong his information isnt it?
Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Smells like a conspiracy to me! Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

So;

Are you saying the tape is fake, or, is genuine and has been deliberately sat on waiting for such an occasion?

Oh, I am sure it is genuine, I think someone knew of it and thought this was a suitable time to air it. And indeed why not?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Smells like a conspiracy to me! Reply with quote

Bushwacker wrote:
telecasterisation wrote:
Bushwacker wrote:

So;

Oh, I am sure it is genuine, I think someone knew of it and thought this was a suitable time to air it. And indeed why not?

i think you could be right, however there is a web of lies and disinfo spread around the web on 9/11 and other issues which makes it very very hard to tell for sure what is what.

you get alot of stuff that says the same things but both make out they are for differant reasons, what ever is going of im sure we are all pawns in it, from critics to outright conspiracys theorists to those who just question 9/11.

its all confusing, each group of people have information to make what they are claiming seem credible to people, the truth movement say belief is the enemy of truth yet it is belief which determines which group of people you believe to be telling the truth.

one thing is certain somebody is lieing and giving out disinfo and has a agenda, its just belief that makes us choose which group of people that is,
maybe all the groups are a part of the same agenda which is a possibility, hence i am basically saying it is very hard to know who to trust so you could be right, just because im a truther dosnt mean i think everything to do with the movement is geniue or that some in it dont have an agenda likewise with other groups who claim other things including critics to 9/11 truth.

this may be waffle but it is hard to explain and i still dont feel i have.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, life could be messy and complex, and an awful lot of it happens by accident. Very little is conspiracy, but an awful lot is c***-up.

To be blunt, you seem to have the same drive that created religions - to make sense of the mess of existence. Personally, I think life is a mess, without any sensible explanation. But it's also great.

Have you thought about becoming religious?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Batrabill wrote:
Or, life could be messy and complex, and an awful lot of it happens by accident. Very little is conspiracy, but an awful lot is c***-up.

To be blunt, you seem to have the same drive that created religions - to make sense of the mess of existence. Personally, I think life is a mess, without any sensible explanation. But it's also great.

Have you thought about becoming religious?

i totally agree life is a mess but also great, and i believe everyone is religious if the definition is a need to explain life.

just because we dont all associate with an offical known religon we all have our own reasons for life and its meaning. but no the known religions do not suit my beliefs so you would not catch me in a church or anything.

however i believe everyone has a religion its just that over time people have started to choose for themselves what life is about rather than being told.
Batrabill
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect your view.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepik wrote:

No. Some people get a little bothered when sceptics invent vacuous fantasies in order to smear people whose evidence they cannot dismiss and whose arguments they cannot refute.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: