FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fayed wins jury for Diana inquest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Fayed wins jury for Diana inquest Reply with quote

Fayed wins jury for Diana inquest
http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Pages/NewsArticle.php?num=1592

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Questons over Butler-Sloss' integrity Reply with quote

Questons over Butler-Sloss' integrity

High court to rule on Diana inquest

Mar 2 2007

http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/tm_headline=high-court-to-rule-on-d iana-inquest&method=full&objectid=18696113&siteid=106484-name_page.htm l

The High Court is due to rule on whether coroner Baroness Butler-Sloss acted unlawfully when she decided to preside over the inquests into the deaths of Dodi Fayed and Diana, Princess of Wales, without a jury.

Harrods boss Mohamed Al Fayed is applying for High Court orders to prevent Lady Butler-Sloss conducting the inquests alone in her role as the deputy coroner of the Queen's Household, or alternatively as assistant deputy coroner for Surrey.

He is backed in his legal action by the Ritz Hotel Ltd and the parents of Henri Paul, the chauffeur who also died.

The Princess, 36, and Mr Al Fayed, 42, were killed when their Mercedes crashed in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel in Paris in 1997.

Mr Al Fayed says he is "certain" Diana and Dodi were murdered.

During a recent two-day hearing, lawyers for Mr Al Fayed and the other applicants expressed concern over whether an inquest conducted by Lady Butler-Sloss, sitting on her own as deputy royal coroner, might be suspected of "lacking independence".

They referred to the fact that the hearing must be seen around the world to be fair - particularly as the Duke of Edinburgh was being accused by Mr Al Fayed, of "masterminding" the deaths.

The ruling is being given at London's High Court by Lady Justice Smith, sitting with Mr Justice Collins and Mr Justice Silber.

http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/tm_headline=high-court-to-rule-on-d iana-inquest&method=full&objectid=18696113&siteid=106484-name_page.htm l

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: david icke Reply with quote

Diana told Christine Fitzgerald in 1989 that they were going to kill her: “It sounded outlandish
at the time”, Christine said, “because she had the boys and they were little and I thought, no,
they need her to bring the boys up.” But there were to be many indications that Diana was
indeed in danger from the Windsors and the Brotherhood in general. In the late 1980s with her
marriage nothing more than a public show, Diana was having a relationship with her personal
detective, Barry Mannakee, but he died in a motorcycle ‘accident’ in 1988. By 1990, with the
Gulf War threatening, Diana was having a relationship with Captain James Hewitt.
One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s healing centre in London in a
terrible state. Christine remembers: She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’
You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the
door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell
me what’s going on. ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she
sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’ She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry
Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible
accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior
detective had just told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him.
He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”
Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the
royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she
had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time
until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival.
He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he
said: “Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry
Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?” Diana burst
into tears, but Charles said sarcastically: “Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.”
I would emphasise again that the confirmation that Mannakee was murdered, and the personal
threat to Diana, came from Prince Charles’ senior detective, according to the Princess. Would
he be making statements and threats to her like that without the approval of Prince Charles?
Of course not. In 1998 in the Independent Television documentary, Diana – Secrets Of The
Crash, James Hewitt said that he too had been warned to stop seeing Diana or the
consequences would not be pleasant. He said:
“The telephone calls were anonymous, but left me in no doubt that they knew what the
situation was. They were threatening. They said it was not conducive to my health to continue
the relationship.”
He said that other warnings came from Diana’s personal police protection officers, the Royal
Household, and a member of the Royal Family, whom he would not name: “The (member of
the Royal Family) said your relationship is known about. It is not supported, we cannot be
responsible for your safety and security, and suggest that you curtail it forthwith.”
James Hewitt was further quoted in the London Times about these threats and his comments
supported completely the story Diana had told Christine Fitzgerald. Hewitt said that his
clearest warning came when he was told that he would suffer the same fate as Barry
Mannakee.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquest postponed until October:

http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Pages/NewsArticle.php?num=1633

Index of Diana related articles here:

http://www.underthecarpet.co.uk/Pages/Archive.php?id=StagedEvents&filt er=Stgd_Diana

HipHop:
http://www.myspace.com/skepticandjidsames
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Letters from Prince Philip to Diana have 'disappeared' Reply with quote

The coroner's language betrays her preconceptions - fascinating...
just look at this from Time Magazine
http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1595973,00.html

"...Butler-Sloss said Al Fayed had not provided "a shred of evidence" to support his conspiracy theory. "There are a large number of serious allegations being made," she said. "If there is no evidence to support them, I shall not present them to the jury because it would be my duty not to do so." But Al Fayed's lawyer, Michael Mansfield, said the millionaire had already given his evidence to the official British police investigation, which last year concluded the crash that killed Diana, Dodi and their driver in 1997 was an accident. When Butler-Sloss (who is hearing the inquest as assistant deputy coroner for inner west London after the High Court ruled she couldn't sit as deputy royal coroner) was told she already had the evidence she was asking for, she replied, "Ah."...."

Quote:
Show us Diana's murder letters
06/03/07
http://www.express.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=1339
By Padraic Flanagan

A CACHE of letters from Prince Philip which led Princess Diana to fear for her life has sensationally gone missing, a court was told yesterday.

The letters form a key part of the evidence supporting Mohamed Al Fayed’s claim that the Princess was pregnant with his son Dodi’s child when they died.

He believes that the couple were murdered by the secret service in a plot involving the British Establishment on the orders of the Duke of Edinburgh.

The letters were seized during a police raid on the home of Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell, who was entrusted to keep them as proof of the threat against her by the terrified Princess.

Mr Al Fayed’s lawyer, Michael Mansfield, QC said he wanted answers from the Royals about their dealings with the police and demanded to know the whereabouts of key letters written by and sent to Diana.

But, at a pre-inquest hearing, a lawyer acting for the Metropolitan Police said they had disappeared. Mr Al Fayed believes that the couple were on their way to celebrate their engagement, and it has been suggested that the embalming process would have corrupted a pregnancy test on Diana’s body.

Replying to Mr Mansfield, Edmund Lawson, QC, for the police, said: “Regarding the allegations covering letters from the Duke of Edinburgh, despite the best efforts of the police to find any evidence or copies of them, none has been found.

“That’s not to say none exist, but none has been found.”

Last night lawyers for the Harrods tycoon demanded that every effort is made to find the crucial papers which could help to uncover the truth behind Diana’s death crash in Paris in 1997.

The potentially explosive content of the letters could see Prince Philip forced to give evidence at the inquest.

Lawyers for Mr Al Fayed want him called to explain why the letters he wrote to his daughter-in-law led her to believe she would one day be murdered.

At the pre-inquest hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice, they also asked for Prince Charles to be made to appear at the full hearing, which is expected to last up to eight months.

“There are two witnesses, in particular, we say are relevant to this matter,” said Mr Mansfield.

“The Prince of Wales, who was interviewed in the Operation Paget inquiry, but we don’t know if notes were taken or a statement made because only a summary was given.

“And also the Duke of Edinburgh, who was responsible for letters sent to Diana and who refused to be interviewed. We would like to go beyond that and perhaps ask for the reason to be given.”

Mr Mansfield was responding after the Deputy Coroner for Inner West London, Baroness Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, demanded that any conspiracy allegations be backed by evidence.

After demanding to know the whereabouts of letters written by and sent to Diana, Mr Mansfield said he also wants the police to disclose any notes they had taken when interviewing the Prince of Wales and to reveal the reason Prince Philip had given for refusing to speak to detectives about the Princess’s death.

The packed courtroom heard that Mr Al Fayed had been told by Diana that “the secrets of her life” were held by Mr Burrell.

Mr Mansfield told the hearing that the ex-butler, who has provoked public anger in the past by cashing in on his relationship with Diana, may become a key figure.

The QC said he wanted to know where a letter written by the Princess for the attention of Mr Burrell was being held, and also the whereabouts of other letters “which undoubtedly exist” and had been written to her by the Duke.

Yesterday’s hearing came three days after Mr Al Fayed claimed victory in the Appeal Court by overturning Lady Butler-Sloss’s refusal to hold an inquest with a jury.

The Deputy Coroner said she now accepts that the inquest jury will hear evidence on several key questions. These include:

* Whether Diana was in fear of her life when she died.
* Whether she was pregnant.
* The reason for embalming her body.
* The significance of the ring Dodi bought the day before the crash.

The hearing may also investigate the identity of the driver of a mysterious white Fiat Uno in the Alma tunnel, any cars which may have blocked the Mercedes or the use of a strobe light during the fateful journey.

There were further clashes over the date of the full inquest. Lady Butler-Sloss wants it to start on May 8. But Mr Mansfield said a mountain of new evidence had emerged, making it “impossible” for it to start until October.

His request appeared to run counter to the wishes of Princes William and Harry, who have written to Lady Butler-Sloss requesting a “prompt, fair and transparent hearing”.

But Richard Keen, QC, on behalf of the parents of death crash driver Henri Paul, said a postponement would take the date of the inquest beyond the 10th anniversary of the tragedy.

This, he said, could make it more likely that paparazzi photographers involved in pursuing the Princess on the night she died would be prepared to give evidence.

Under French law, no one can be charged with an offence committed more than 10 years earlier.

The date will now be decided later and the pre-inquest hearing will continue on March 21.

Coroner Baroness Butler-Sloss said she had so far received 'not a shred of evidence' to support them.

Quote:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23387715-details/Diana%20an d%20the%20vital%20questions%20the%20coroner%20has%20agreed%20to%20cons ider/article.do
But his lawyers revealed they want to call 18 witnesses - including Philip and Prince Charles - to prove Diana was 'in fear of her life' when she died in a car carried out Lady Butler-the consider was white Fiat white strobe blind Mr from pursuing In court said these jury should but making She told QC, representing crash in a Paris underpass.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh what a surprise.

All of the incriminating letters have now gone missing whilst in the custody of the police.

You would be justifiably ridiculed, if you were making this up.

Ursula
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the day that diana died my sister woke my mum to tell her and my mum's automatic reaction was "they've killed her!" My mum is a very rational sensible woman, but everyone (weather they trust it or not) has that gut feeling in their stomach that theres something not right about the whole thing. I trust my mum and i trust my gut, and i think they (dare i say it?.. the royals) killed her. it doesnt take a genius to see why, she was a threat to the structure, the web... anyways, i hope a real meaningful trial happens but my guts recon it wont and theyve been right before, alot!
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: There is a theory.... Reply with quote

on this issue that there are bigger games being played.

Wanting to implement the NWO by fiat, the British Royal family has to go, so does the House of Lords.

Creating a European superstate does not require royalties or ancient relics from a previous era.

The royalist press which is the majority are now promoting Fayeds views softening up the public to make them accept its... an inside job.

The question at stake is that Fayed may be in on the act. Someone will reply how could he agree to the killing of his son.

Who is Fayed? Is the answer.

That it is an inside job is beyond doubt. The question is who was privy to the information.

Charles definitely and Fayed in my opinion.
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: There is a theory.... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
The question at stake is that Fayed may be in on the act. Someone will reply how could he agree to the killing of his son.

That it is an inside job is beyond doubt. The question is who was privy to the information.

That's not the answer...that's another question. Could you please answer both of them as I don't understand why Al Fayed would kill his own son and then make a big song and dance about a cover up and wanting a public enquiry, jury etc. I'm genuinely confused by your post Confused

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: There is a theory.... Reply with quote

ZUCO wrote:
conspirator wrote:

That's not the answer...that's another question. Could you please answer both of them as I don't understand why Al Fayed would kill his own son and then make a big song and dance about a cover up and wanting a public enquiry, jury etc. I'm genuinely confused by your post Confused

He was aware Diana was a target by the letters she had and her talking was he not?

He assumed they would have only bumped her off not his son would he not?

Otherwise he would have gone public prior to the event.

As he didn't, knowing Diana was a target meant his son became one as well. He may not have believed that that would happen.

But noting his background as the right hand man of the biggest arms dealer in the world Khashoggi, he surely knew the risks for his family of being associated with Diana...
ZUCO
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes a bit more sense. Thanks for the explanation Wink

Al Fayed certainly seems to be a dodgy character at best, but now I think he deserves some credit for all the money he has put into his legal case, without which Lady butler Sloss would be whitewashing the "inquiry".

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither" --Benjamin Franklin--

ZUCO
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: AFFIDAVIT OF RICHARD TOMLINSON Reply with quote

Along with 9/11 this is, I believe, one of the most spun and suppressed stories in the British mainstream press. Whilst I don't agrtee with all of this by any means there's lots of interesting bits and pieces here...

Quote:

MIND CONTROL AND THE ASSASSINATION OF PRINCESS DIANA
http://mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/di.html

...... One of the most important subjects to research if we are to understand how Diana was killed, is the power and potential of mind control. I'll give some examples. In the 1980s the best part of 30 scientists working in top secret projects, mostly computer programmers, died in very strange and unexplained circumstances. Marconi was the major company involved, but there were others like Plessey and British Aerospace. In 1986 Vimal Dajibhai, who was working for Marconi Underwater Systems, drove from London to Bristol, a city with which he had no connection, and threw himself off the famous suspension bridge there. A few months before, Arshad Sharif, a computer programmer with Marconi Defence Systems, also drove from London to Bristol and hanged himself.

Why Bristol? It is a former Knights Templar port and its name has evolved from Barati, the Phoenician goddess. It just so happens that an elite unit of British Intelligence called the Committee of 26 is based there and they use the runway at the British Aerospace complex to fly British and foreign agents in and out of the country. I was called once, from what sounded like a plane, by a guy claiming to represent the CIA. He said he was flying into the British Aerospace runway to sort me out. "The Company (CIA) are not happy," he said. Oh, I thought, I am sorry, I do hope they cheer up soon. I drove over to meet him just to check it out, but he didn't show. He was probably a guy who needed help, or perhaps they were seeing how I would react to threats. Either way, they got the airport right. In that period in the 1980s, not only in Bristol, there were strange deaths galore of people at the cutting edge of development in the 'defence' industries.

What possesses a man to get into his car, drive more than two hours to the Bristol Suspension Bridge, and jump off? This may seem a long way from the Diana assassination, but it's not. I'm talking about mind control. A CIA scientist told me that he was put through forms of mind control to stop him recalling his knowledge once a project was completed. I'll give you an example of mind control in a situation very similar to the one in Paris. David Sands was a highly skilled scientist working in a very sensitive area of defence, but at 37 he was talking about leaving the industry and changing his lifestyle. He was happily married with two small children, a son aged six and a three year old daughter. Sands and his wife had just returned from an enjoyable holiday in Venice when he died in mysterious circumstances. Although they are not so mysterious if you understand mind control. He worked for Easams who, in turn, were operating contracts for the Ministry of Defence.

It appears that while Sands and his wife were in Venice, the company was visited by members of the elite British police unit, the Special Branch. Then, on Saturday, March 28th 1987, David Sands told his wife he was going out to refuel the car, but he didn't return for six hours. No-one has any idea where he was, but I think I do. His wife, Anna, called the police and constable John Hiscock was at the house when Sands returned at 10.20pm. Asked the obvious question : "Where have you been?", he said that he had been driving and thinking. His wife said that it was out of character for him to be away for so long and she didn't think he realised how long he had been out. He seemed confused, but happy, she said. Two days later, on Monday, March 30th, he climbed into his excellently maintained Austin Maestro and began his regular journey from his home in Itchen Abbas, near Winchester, to Easams at Camberley in Surrey.

His wife said that there was nothing unusual about his demeanour or behaviour and driving conditions were good. But about 30 minutes into the journey when David Sands was driving along the A303 at Popham, near Basingstoke, he suddenly did a U-turn across the dual carriageway and headed at high speed in the opposite direction to his destination. Turning onto a slip road at about 80 miles an hour, Sands then drove his car straight into a disused cafe building killing himself in an explosion of flame. There were no skid marks. He had not even tried to stop. It is so clear that during the time he was missing, his mind was being programmed and all it took was a trigger word, sign, sound or action, and the programming was activated. At that point he would have switched from his normal self to a man focused only on driving into the cafe building and blowing himself away. The subconscious programming overpowers the conscious mind and robot replaces human.

That, I am convinced, is what happened to Henri Paul in Paris. Sands went missing for six hours before he drove into the cafe. Paul was missing for three hours before he drove into the 13th pillar in the Pont de l'Alma tunnel. This is what I suggest happened in Paris. The Brotherhood networks were working through many people and agencies to ensure that Diana was in Paris that night because, at its foundation, the plan was to perform a specific Satanic ritual and the timing, circumstances and the place of death had to be arranged in intricate detail. Diana was under Al Fayed's security web for much of the time leading up to the crash and all of the time in those last few days. Her conversations were heard and monitored throughout by the Al Fayed bugging system. During his missing hours, Henri Paul,the asset of French and British Intelligence, was being programmed for his role, or perhaps the final touches were being put to programming already installed.

Diana's ritual death was arranged from the very top of the Brotherhood and, by comparison, people like Al Fayed are small and powerless nonentities, pawns in the game they do not fully understand. The Mercedes which was brought to the rear entrance of the Ritz had been stolen some weeks earlier - before the Diana - Dodi relationship began - and when it was recovered it underwent extensive repairs. It had been standing outside the exclusive Taillevent restaurant when the driver's door was flung open and the chauffeur pulled out by three Arabic - speaking men with hand guns. The vehicle was missing for two weeks and when it was found the wheels were missing, the door ripped off, and the electronic system and equipment controlling the braking system had gone. Al Fayed, as we have seen, controlled the company, Etoile Limousines, which supplied the vehicle. No wonder the French Authorities turned down the offer by experts from Mercedes to examine the car after the crash.

When Henri Paul came back on duty that night he seemed his normal self to most observers. The programming was deep within his psyche waiting to be activated. He may well have had a couple of alcoholic drinks in the Ritz bar, but his intake aand demeanour did not correspond with the later medical report. Claims that he was an alcoholic also do not match with the examination of his liver. But if, as I suggest, Henri Paul was a mind-controlled 'multiple' he could have been drunk in one compartment of his mind and not in another. I have heard from recovering 'multiples' who have experienced this. Someone close to Paul that night, his handler, was switching his compartments. In this way he could have had a considerable level of alcohol in his blood while, in some compartments, he would have been unaffected by it.

The same with the carbon monoxide. Just before or just after the Mercedes pulled away from theRitz, Henri Paul was given the trigger which activated the programming. It could have been a a sound, a sign, a colour or more likely a word or a sentence. With Paul's subconscious programming now overwhelming his conscious mind, he sped away to the Place de la Concorde and down the dual carriageway to the Pont de l'Alma. Rees-Jones put his seat belt on, but apparently did not alert Diana and Dodi to the danger. Thus they stayed unbelted. As Paul entered the Pont de l'Alma tunnel at an estimated 80 miles an hour (some reports say slower), he braked fiercely, scraped the right hand wall of the tunnel, and then aimed the car at the 13th pillar. It is the 13th pillar that gives it away.

The Brotherhood throughout history has had such an obsession with the number 13 that to believe that this was a coincidence is taking chance to the level of fantasy. There must be 30 pillars in that tunnel and the car hit the 13th because it was meant to. Diana had an aversion to the number 13 and she would not allow a 13th lot in her dress auction at Christies the June before she died. If, as some witnesses have suggested, the crash was caused by the Mercedes hitting a white Fiat Uno or by a motorcyclist flashing a powerful light into Paul's eyes from a motorcycle, there is no way he could be sure of hitting the 13th pillar. But a person with a deeply programmed subconscious would be able to put the car right on the button, even at speed. Mark Phillips was the man who helped to deprogramme Cathy O'Brien when she was a mind controlled slave of the CIA.

He has worked in these fields for much of his adult life and after I reached my conclusions about the events in Paris, I rang him to ask if it would be possible to mind-control Henri Paul to pick out that pillar at speed. Mark was in no doubt. "Yes, Yes," he said, "More than yes, absolutely yes." He pointed out that the subconscious works much more quickly than the conscious mind and to the subconscious 80 miles an hour would actually be quite slow compared with its ability to think and to react.

If the speed was considerably slower as some reports suggest, it would have been even easier. "There are many techniques they could have used to programme his mind during those three hours that he was missing," Mark said. The number of ways they could have caused the crash; another vehicle, an explosive device, stun weapons, etc., etc., would fill a book, and any of them is possible on the face of it. But not if they wanted to be sure of hitting the 13th pillar, which they did. To do that, they needed a driver with a programmed subconscious.......

AFFIDAVIT OF RICHARD TOMLINSON
http://mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/r_tomlinson.html
(On the Murder of Princess Diana)

98% believe that Diana was murdered

A survey organised by The people indicates that the vast majority of people believe that Diana and Dodi were killed as part of a secret British Intelligence operation. Only 93 of the 5,600 respondants said that they believed that the crash was an accident.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can but speculate about the precise motive for the murder of Diana. What we can be reasonably sure of is that more than one attempt was made on Diana's life (possibly as many as four from '92 onwards) and that more than one national intelligence agency had an interest in removing her.

The idea though that Mo Fayed was involved both in her and his own son's assassination is utterly prepesterous. This absurd theory, suitable only for consumption by the most naive and most moronic, is almost certainly a product of the DST misinformation machine. It ranks with the CIA's 'Fidel Castro killed JFK and the '9/11 No Planes' nonsense.

Remember it was the DST who effectively blackmailed Fayed when rumours of a conspiracy began to circulate in '98. They said he was trying to divert attention away from the fact that he was criminally responsible for the 'accident' because Henri Paul, an employee of Fayed's was drunk and because the Mercedes he drove was defective.

If it wasn't for Fayed's money (conservative estimates of his legal and publicity fees to date are in the order of £10 million) tireless campaigning and investigating the vast majority of people would accept that Diana's death was the result of a tragic accident (whatever Tomlinson and Burrell might say to the contrary).

And that goes for most on here - particularly those who suggest Fayed's involvement.
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:
We can but speculate about the precise motive for the murder of Diana. What we can be reasonably sure of is that more than one attempt was made on Diana's life (possibly as many as four from '92 onwards) and that more than one national intelligence agency had an interest in removing her.

The idea though that Mo Fayed was involved both in her and his own son's assassination is utterly prepesterous. This absurd theory, suitable only for consumption by the most naive and most moronic, is almost certainly a product of the DST misinformation machine. It ranks with the CIA's 'Fidel Castro killed JFK and the '9/11 No Planes' nonsense.

Remember it was the DST who effectively blackmailed Fayed when rumours of a conspiracy began to circulate in '98. They said he was trying to divert attention away from the fact that he was criminally responsible for the 'accident' because Henri Paul, an employee of Fayed's was drunk and because the Mercedes he drove was defective.

If it wasn't for Fayed's money (conservative estimates of his legal and publicity fees to date are in the order of £10 million) tireless campaigning and investigating the vast majority of people would accept that Diana's death was the result of a tragic accident (whatever Tomlinson and Burrell might say to the contrary).

And that goes for most on here - particularly those who suggest Fayed's involvement.

The thinly veiled threat from the queen of there's dark forces at work you dont understand Paul, soon got him to change his tune, along with the burning down of his flower business a few days later, another coincidence no doubt.

One thing is for sure, whatever those dark fforces are, we are, and will witness it in full overdrive, no wonder it keeps being delayed, these people will be at it right now, trying to cover all loose ends, propbably time for al Fayed to have a 'heart attack', perfect public excuse, what with all these years of stress.

What chance does an individual have against these dark forces? i'm 'suprised' there was no MSM follow up over what excatly the 'dark forces at work paul' the queen was refering to?
Pincher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:
Pincher wrote:

The thinly veiled threat from the queen of there's dark forces at work you dont understand Paul, soon got him to change his tune, along with the burning down of his flower business a few days later, another coincidence no doubt.

One thing is for sure, whatever those dark fforces are, we are, and will witness it in full overdrive, no wonder it keeps being delayed, these people will be at it right now, trying to cover all loose ends, propbably time for al Fayed to have a 'heart attack', perfect public excuse, what with all these years of stress.

What chance does an individual have against these dark forces? i'm 'suprised' there was no MSM follow up over what excatly the 'dark forces at work paul' the queen was refering to?

1) The 'dark forces' referred to was MI6

2) The meeting referred to was a special audience granted to Burrell. Unusually both of them stood throughout. The encounter was almost certainly bugged with the Queen's permission

3) Burrell requested the audience because of the conduct of key members of the Diana Memorial Trust most notably its Chairwoman, Rosa Monckton, whose brother was a serving MI6 officer and whose grandfather spied on Edward VIII. Burrell noted that the Trust seemed to be going out of its way to tarnish Diana's memory. The controversial fountain in Kensington Park is its most visible legacy. Another was the financially 'suicidal' attempt to sue the Frankln Mint, manufacturers of Royal memorabilia.

4) Burrell continued to voice his concerns until charged with stealing Diana's possessions.
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pincher wrote:

They had a WAR to prosecute down the raod a little! A war against the Muslim world. Dodi was a muslim. Diana promoted disarmament. One word from her and there would not have been a war....that the brits would be involded in.
who murdered di ?
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May the Fourth be with you all, hehe.

Meaning, "May the force be with you". As was said in Star Wars against the Dark Forces.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Jesuits as seen in the Da Vinci Code murdered Diana to protect the western status quo. M15 and the CIA were involved too.
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Diana "My title as Lady is a lot older than yours Duke& Reply with quote

Diana "My title as Lady is a lot older than yours Duke"

...the Princess is said to have responded by informing the Duke that her title as Lady, referring to the lineage of the Spencer family, was a lot older than his.....

This is the sort of hard fact that the British Royal family don't want to hear. Akin to this analysis that places Charles as the AntiChrist
http://www.armageddonbooks.com/cupoftea.html

THE PEOPLES' PRINCESS WAS RIGHT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
Names of the British Royal House
Ernst I's younger son, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, became Prince Consort to Queen Victoria, Ernst's niece through his sister Viktoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld. As a consequence of their marriage, Saxe-Coburg and Gotha became the Royal House name of the British Royal Family from the accession of Edward VII in 1901 until changed to Windsor by King George V in 1917 because a German name was deemed unpatriotic during World War I.
Contrary to common belief, Saxe-Coburg and Gotha was not the personal surname of either Prince Albert, his wife or their descendants. Neither Albert nor Victoria, in fact, knew their actual surname (royalty had no need of and never used such common labels) until in the late 19th century Queen Victoria launched an inquiry to identify her surname. After an exhaustive search her advisors concluded that Prince Albert (and thus the Queen — by virtue of her marriage) had the surname Wettin.
George V changed both Wettin and Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to Windsor in 1917. However, an Order-in-Council in 1960 again separated the Royal House name and the personal family surname of the monarch and her family. It decreed that while the Royal House name would remain Windsor, the descendants of Queen Elizabeth II and of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh would use the surname Mountbatten-Windsor. However, Prince Philip belongs to the house of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, and, technically, so will his descendants in the male line.

Quote:

From Saturday's Daily Express
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/9344/Diana:+Philip+hates+me

Vanity Fair also prints excerpts of The Diana Chronicles, by former magazine editor Tina Brown, which reveal how the Princess and the Duke of Edinburgh clashed before her divorce from Prince Charles.

Philip is claimed to have threatened to remove her HRH title if she failed to behave properly.

But the Princess is said to have responded by informing the Duke that her title as Lady, referring to the lineage of the Spencer family, was a lot older than his. Ms Brown also claims Philip cajoled Princes William and Harry to walk with him behind Diana’s coffin at her funeral, overruling objections from her brother Earl Spencer.

Ms Brown is understood to have been paid £1million for the book, which tells how she became a friend and confidante of the Princess.

She claims Diana dreamed of becoming a renowned documentary film-maker. In the months before she died, she had discussed plans to forge a career in TV, shining a spotlight on global issues so that her charities could then help.

She hoped to make a programme every two years, each one the centrepiece of a humanitarian campaign. And having raised the awareness of a problem – such as illiteracy or Aids – a structure would be put in place to tackle it.

Her extraordinary idea was way ahead of its time, a forerunner of initiatives like those of Bill Clinton, Al Gore or Bill Gates.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reopening of the inquest follows comments by princes William and Harry that they will never stop wondering about the details of their mother's death.

New Diana Coroner Reopens Inquest
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1270347,00.html
Updated: 16:04, Wednesday June 13, 2007

The fourth person to take charge of the inquest into the death of Princess Diana has reopened the hearing with a warning over costs and the promise of a swift investigation.
Lord Justice Scott Baker has replaced Baroness Butler-Sloss, who quit over a lack of experience.
In a brief opening statement to the High Court in London, the senior judge said "tight discipline" was needed to ensure unnecessary witnesses were not called.
He said it was the duty of all parties to keep the cost of the inquest in "reasonable bounds".
Lord Justice Baker added that he was determined to see the inquests concluded "expeditiously".
"I hope it goes without saying that these inquests will be open, fair and transparent and that all relevant evidence that can be obtained will be put before the jury," he said.
Mohamed al Fayed, whose son Dodi was killed alongside the Princess in the 1997 crash in Paris, was at the sitting.
The coroner added: "Here, we are concerned with an investigation, the cost of which ... falls on the taxpayer.
"The longer the inquests last, the greater those costs will be. It is the duty of all of us to keep them within reasonable bounds."
At the last hearing in May in front of Lady Butler-Sloss, lawyers for Mr al Fayed launched a bid to involve the Queen in the inquests. The Harrods owner also wants Prince Charles and Prince Philip to be questioned in court.
The reopening of the inquest follows comments by princes William and Harry that they will never stop wondering about the details of their mother's death.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
He said it was the duty of all parties to keep the cost of the inquest in "reasonable bounds".
Lord Justice Baker added that he was determined to see the inquests concluded "expeditiously".
"I hope it goes without saying that these inquests will be open, fair and transparent and that all relevant evidence that can be obtained will be put before the jury," he said.
The coroner added: "Here, we are concerned with an investigation, the cost of which ... falls on the taxpayer.
"The longer the inquests last, the greater those costs will be. It is the duty of all of us to keep them within reasonable bounds."

I think the level of public interest in this case is such that the public would rather get to the bottom of what went on than save on costs. Strikes me this new judge is preparing the way for us not to hear the whole truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: