FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fri23Mar - MANCHESTER - Talk - Occult 9/11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alkmyst
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Fri23Mar - MANCHESTER - Talk - Occult 9/11 Reply with quote

If image doesn't open, right click, then click on 'View Image'

Al K Myst
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All our walking the talk events need to go on the calendar as well! Rolling Eyes

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Occult Hand of 9/11

Manchester - Fri 23rd March

Quote:
Hi xxxxx,

in response to your inquiry regarding The Occult Hand of 9/11, I am proposing to address the following topics:

Epistemology: - Creating Belief Systems through the control & manipulation of Education & Media; The Dumbing Down Agenda; Demonising Free Spirit.

Mythology or Suppressed History?: - Sumerian Creation Mythology (Enuma Elish) Alexandria, Gondishapur, Diego de Landa.

Return & popularisation of Ancient Wisdom: - Champollion, Von Daniken, Sitchin, Proskouriokoff, Arguelles, through to Bauval, Hancock et al

Secret Societies: - From the Brotherhood of the Snake & the Ancient Mystery Schools, through The Knights Templar, Rosicrucianism & Freemasonry to the Thule Society, Skull & Bones & The New World Order.

Geopolitical attrocities of the NWO: - WW1, The Third Reich practice run, 9/11, 7/7 & the planned 2012 event to finalise the subjugation of the global populace; Operation Endgame.

A Strategy for bringing about positive change: - Utilising NWO 'secret' knowledge and providing people with the 'tools' to beat the NWO at their own game.

This is very much an outline but I think you'll get the idea.

Thanks again for your interest; I hope that we shall have the opportunity to meet up in Manchester.

Kind regards,

Ian R. Crane

Reproduced with permission

This lecture is probably not for the purists but too many good people are completely bogged down in the minutiae of 9/11. It's time for those who KNOW to start taking a bit more interest on where this is all heading. Otherwise it's going to be like having the defence standing around on the touchline, still arguing about how the goal was scored while the opposition are launching a new attack; ... an attack which the NWO believe will put the game beyond reach!

The Watcher
The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: Also Posted on Calendar Reply with quote

The Occult Hand of 9/11

Friday 23rd March 2007 - Manchester

If you have the courage to step beyond the belief system crafted by a carefully controlled education system and mainstream media, this talk is intended to accelerate your personal awakening. The Occult Hand of 9/11, scratches beneath the veneer to reveal the horrifying depths of depravity to which the Ruling Elites will resort to retain control of their earthly domain. Are we so far down the slippery slope that it's too late to change? Crane says, "Definitely not! The next five years are critical and as more and more people see through the charade, we have an amazing opportunity to bring about significant changes in the post-2012 political & social landscapes". Why 2012? You'll just have to go along to the Friends Meeting House to find out!

Friends Meeting House
6, Mount Street,
Manchester
(Behind Central Library)

More Info: 0790 431 2676

Information supplied by Ian Crane & Dave Davies
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously recommend this event. Get there if you can!
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best thing about his talk was finding out about this crop circle that appeared just after 7/7.
Pisces symbol with teeth...

http://crystaleagle.blog-city.com/ccjuly05.htm
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I was a bit unfair. It was undoubtedly a good talk. I reccomend going to see Ian Crane.

My favourite new revelations from the evening:

1 That there are more people alive on the planet now than there ever have been. They have all taken birth now because of this important time that is coming.(lead up to 2012)
2 The snake like signature on The Tower card in the tarot card relates to the awakening snake Kundalini. Also linked to the date of 7/7
3 "Our" prince Harry will be sacrificed
4 The possibility of a fake alien invasion could be very iminant

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Occult 9/11 - Report Reply with quote

Occult 9/11 - Manchester- March 23rd - Report

Two hours and fifteen minutes is a long time to hold an audience but that is exactly what Ian Crane managed to achieve at the Friends Meeting House in Manchester last Friday evening. He started by asking if anyone in the room still believed the official account of 9/11. In an audience of well over a hundred, not a single hand was raised; which is surely a tribute to the efforts of the Manchester 9/11 group.

For me, the highlights of the evening were:

· The Prophesies of St Malachy (Benedict being the penultimate Pope).
· The Masonic symbolism in the layout of London & Washington.
· Secret Society origins, beliefs & hierarchies
· The prospective significance of 2012 to the NWO (Mind-blowing stuff!)
· Bohemian Grove, Moloch & Human Sacrifice (Battlefield casualties).
· Prince Harry to be sacrificed in Iraq (not being of pure bloodline).
· TV primers before all major incidents (9/11, 7/7, etc)
· Reagan’s ‘Alien Invasion’ address to UN in 1988 (great footage).
· The coming fake Alien Invasion (excellent clip from the Independence Day movie).
· 9/11 as a catalyst for evolutionary progression (Kundalini Rising).

The way Ian joins the dots puts the events of 9/11, 7/7, etc into a whole new context. If he is even partly right about the historical significance of 2012, we had better take note that the global elite are working to an increasingly tight timescale!

What a pity that the Caretaker was trying to close up the premises almost immediately Ian finished his marathon session, leaving no time at all for questions. Two and a quarter hours sounds a long time but it actually felt as though Ian had been speaking for a little over an hour, which is a credit to the quality of his presentation. My recommendation is to streamline some of the introductory stuff on the Sumerian mythology; perhaps even leaving it out completely and starting at the section on The Knights Templar? Just a thought.

In the pub afterwards, I spoke with people who had travelled quite some way to hear this talk and everyone agreed he needs to write a book. What about it Ian? By the way, loved the heckler. The first time I’ve seen a heckler who was actually expressing his agreement with the speaker!

This is a talk with balls, loaded with essential content for anyone with real interest and concern as to where the agenda of the Zionist, Masonic, Jesuit driven NWO is really heading.

The Watcher
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Manchester - 23rd March Reply with quote

Jacob & The Watcher,

thank you for your comments regarding my recent Occult 9/11 presentation in Manchester. It's gratifying that you remembered so much of the content! The audience were remarkably attentive, the Heckler was applauding much of what I was saying and it certainly did not feel as though I was on platform for two and a quarter hours. However, I am currently streamlining the content to somewhere in the region of 90 minutes for future talks. It was unfortunate that the Caretaker was so intent on locking up but a number of people joined us in the bar of a local hotel, where we were able to continue the discussion until the early hours of the morning.

As The Watcher pointed out, not one person raised their hand when I asked if anyone still believed the OCT. This is very significant and is indeed a credit to the work of Dave Davies and his colleagues in the Manchester Truth Group. I am also very grateful to Dave Davies and the Manchester Truth Group for having the courage to promote this particular talk; the 100+ attendance would indicate a growing interest in probing beyond the obvious!

It has becoming evident that some people who regard themselves as part of the 9/11 Truth Community are becoming bogged down in debating the minutiae over what may or may not have actually transpired on 9/11. Whilst there is still much work to do in spreading the fundamentals of 9/11 Truth; it is imperative that after five and a half years, we put 9/11 into the appropriate context and endeavour to encourage people to recognise and wherever possible, pre-empt future NWO atrocities.

I am currently preparing a schedule to present The Occult Hand of 9/11 throughout the remainder of the year. Two confirmed public events are:

Project Earth Alchemy - Wells, Somerset - 22nd - 24th June 2007

Probe Conference - Blackpool - 6th & 7th October 2007

David Shayler will also be speaking at both of these events

Meanwhile, I appreciate the suggestions and accept them in the spirit with which they are offered.

Thanks & regards,

Ian R. Crane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: