FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

email traffic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: email traffic Reply with quote

There's still a very high volume of email traffic associated with our group. It would;

1) read a lot better on this forum in thread format

and

2) help develop the forum if it was here

as a suggestion to help reducing everyone's email burden, and helping these boards can I suggest that we aim to gradually transfer one to the other?

I think this process could be encouraged if someone took on the task of posting email messages on a thread; that means that instead of checking emails we would all be coming here, and hence posting here instead of sending emails.

Also people who haven't registered after a while can be chased up.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: e-mails and forum use Reply with quote

I agree we should minimise e-mails and maximise forum use. My inbox gets ridiculously full.

But sometimes when a matter is urgent or personal an e-mail is more appropriate.

Noel
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One or more Yahoo Groups could be set up to post e-mails to, unless we can have an e-mail-to-forum thread on here.

What I mean is, I set up my own yahoo group and you can send e-mail to it. It then gets posted on the list and all people can either read it or have bulletins e-mailed to them for every e-mail, daily or weekly.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: