FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum index title: Resources

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Forum index title: Resources Reply with quote

Could I suggest the addition of a resources section. This would give us the opportunity of pooling resources and bidding for resources. I see Andrew Johnson has started the ball rolling on this.......great stuff.

To facilitate the campaign what resources and regalia if any will the Command centre of the UK911 Truth campaign be able to supply constitueny truth groups and individuals with?

If each group had a professional roadshow set up kit to show the dvds that would be a great resource. Jimmy Walter has spent thousands on advertising in the UK. A professional roadshow set up would have been a far better use of this financial outlay as well as an investment.

Would it financially advantageous for the 911 Truth campaign to apply for registered charity status to aid increasing financial resources?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum index title: Resources Reply with quote

Joseph Goebells wrote:
Tell a Lie That is Big Enough, and Repeat it Often Enough, and the Whole World Will Believe It

Last edited by 9/11 Stole My Freedom on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Forum index title: Resources Reply with quote

Hi Ron,

Very creative!

Registered charities in the UK are exempt from paying tax. Also registerd charities have a far higher rate of success with lottery bids.

Now that would test the system: an application by the UK911 Truth campaign for charity status and a lottery bid!!!!!!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
9/11 Stole My Freedom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not as stupid as other boys look, as they say in Germany!

There are other far better perks to having charity status than you mention, 0% VAT rating, for example! But do you really think that the UK 9/11 Truth movement is likely to get charity status? Sounds like a very pointless excercise and waste of valuable time in pursuit!
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Charitable status Reply with quote

Many political campaigning organisations have educational trusts which gain charitable status. The Charity Commissioners in the UK are rather strict and therefore one has to be careful that the money raised is used for education and not for campaigning. Information which merely informs about the facts of a situation or an event, can be termed "public education" I think. Political polemic cannot.

In essence the trick is that the same people wear two hats and are careful about which money is used for what in order not to lose their charitable status.

A registered charity can raise income tax deductable monies. I'm not sure about the VAT situation.

Would anyone like to investigate the ins and outs of setting up a charitable educational trust?

We are in urgent need of raising some funds.

Noel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: