FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Al Fayed blames Illuminati for Diana Murder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you thin Diana was Murdered because Dodi was Muslim?
yes
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
no
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
was an accident
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Al Fayed blames Illuminati for Diana Murder Reply with quote

just saw sky news and Mohammed Al Fayed called Prince Philip a murdering basterd
i wonder if the truth will reveal?
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's some evidence that alfayed was involved.
it was he who removed the security.

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the options on the voting is pretty *.. too simplistic. comes like a bbc survey.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is rarely one reason why the NWO do something.

People argue over the reason for the Iraq war etc... Truth is there are a number of reasons, they do a cost/benefit analysis.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: david icke Reply with quote

Diana told Christine Fitzgerald in 1989 that they were going to kill her: “It sounded outlandish
at the time”, Christine said, “because she had the boys and they were little and I thought, no,
they need her to bring the boys up.” But there were to be many indications that Diana was
indeed in danger from the Windsors and the Brotherhood in general. In the late 1980s with her
marriage nothing more than a public show, Diana was having a relationship with her personal
detective, Barry Mannakee, but he died in a motorcycle ‘accident’ in 1988. By 1990, with the
Gulf War threatening, Diana was having a relationship with Captain James Hewitt.
One day, about this time, she went rushing into Christine’s healing centre in London in a
terrible state. Christine remembers: She was crying hysterically and I said ‘What’s the matter?’
You know it was dog’s died stuff, bottom lip out, full sob. She came galloping through the
door. I gave her rescue remedy, clutched her, hugged her, calmed her down, and said now tell
me what’s going on. ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe it, they killed him, they killed him’ she
sobbed. I said: ‘Who did they kill?’ She told me about her affair with the detective (Barry
Mannakee) and how he was decapitated on a motorbike and how she thought it was a terrible
accident. But now she knows the Royal Family killed him because Prince Charles’ senior
detective had just told her that if she didn’t cool it with Hewitt, the same would happen to him.
He told her she should not think that she was indispensable, either.”
Officially, Barry Mannakee died in a ‘road crash’. How dangerous the roads seem to be if the
royals don’t like you. Christine said that Diana was very much in love with Mannakee and she
had visited his grave regularly. Diana had, apparently, been unaware of his death at the time
until she was being driven with Prince Charles to the airport to fly to the Cannes Film Festival.
He waited until she was about to get out of the car in front of waiting photographers and he
said: “Oh, by the way, I got word from the Protection Unit yesterday that poor Barry
Mannakee was killed. Some sort of motorcycle accident. Terrible shame, isn’t it?” Diana burst
into tears, but Charles said sarcastically: “Let’s go darling, your press awaits you.”
I would emphasise again that the confirmation that Mannakee was murdered, and the personal
threat to Diana, came from Prince Charles’ senior detective, according to the Princess. Would
he be making statements and threats to her like that without the approval of Prince Charles?
Of course not. In 1998 in the Independent Television documentary, Diana – Secrets Of The
Crash, James Hewitt said that he too had been warned to stop seeing Diana or the
consequences would not be pleasant. He said:
“The telephone calls were anonymous, but left me in no doubt that they knew what the
situation was. They were threatening. They said it was not conducive to my health to continue
the relationship.”
He said that other warnings came from Diana’s personal police protection officers, the Royal
Household, and a member of the Royal Family, whom he would not name: “The (member of
the Royal Family) said your relationship is known about. It is not supported, we cannot be
responsible for your safety and security, and suggest that you curtail it forthwith.”
James Hewitt was further quoted in the London Times about these threats and his comments
supported completely the story Diana had told Christine Fitzgerald. Hewitt said that his
clearest warning came when he was told that he would suffer the same fate as Barry
Mannakee.

www.stelios69.blogspot.com
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't believe that 3 pillocks on here voted it was an accident...must be establishment shills
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well quite simply some people have not researched this area, the only information ive read about it is what people say on here and the news, maybe that explains why 3 have voted against? they simply have not got all the facts.

anyway i cannot vote again but i proberbly would'nt vote anyway as i dont know all the facts myself.
Ignatz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to prokoke a lethal RTA in a Parisian underpass would have to rank as the most stupidly conceived assassination attempt in history.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

might have been a small bomb inside the car

Fact 1
they lied about the speed, Lord Stevens said in his report he believes the correct speed was 60mph which is not a fast speed for any inexperienced driver
Fact 2
driving a safe strong car like a mercedes 500sel
According to mercedes a crash involving the 500sel would have triggered the mutiple airbags, and ofcourse should have been non fatal. Remeber this is a top of the range car and is one of the strogest and safest cars around.
Mercedes even have not had access to the car to anaylse why it crashed
Fact 3
the driver was NOT drunk, this is one of the classic lies but lets assume he had had a drink. You all know we have all driven moderately under the influence and it will not make you drive any differently. A person needs to be quite tipsy before driving is impaired to the extent of crashing into a wall. A drink driver at 3am drunk, tired and sleepy is quite different from an experienced driver / pilot in the early evening after having a glass of wine or two with his meal. But even his own family deny that he had a drink that day and certainly the cctv supports him being sober
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question as to motive
Well the fact that dodi was a muslim and princess diana's best freind Jemima Khan had converted to become a muslim meant there was a strong possibility that Diana too would convert at some point in the future. Certainly Dodi would have wanted his child to be brought aup a muslim.
So the mother of the future king and the sibling of the future king may bhave become muslims. This would be untenable with William being the head of the church and defender of the faith.
Also worldwide alot of people who loved and admired Diana would too have probably converted to Islam.

This is how you would have got cooperation from French Jesuits who would have equally wanted to prevent such an influencial person becoming a muslim.
remember Mohammed Ali? he influenced millions of black americans to switch Diana would have done the same.

and bearing in mind the war against the muslim hoardes since ie Iraq, Afghan, Somalia, etc

911, 7/7 the moon landings, Kennedy assasination and the murder of Diana are all linked in that we have been lied to about all of them and continue to be spun by the media.
Todays media is either Rupert Murdoch or the BBC and not much else.

www.stelios69.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: