FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion to BBC Response

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomi01uk
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Suggestion to BBC Response Reply with quote

Dear Karen

Thank you for your email regarding '9/11: the Conspiracy Files'.

I was very interested to read your suggestion that the BBC makes a similar programme to the one mentioned above, this time using blog entries from various websites. I fully appreciate your view that this would be a very interesting way of using members of the public as investigative journalists.

As I am sure you will understand, the BBC receives tens of thousands of programme ideas each year, many of which are similar, and we can only use a small proportion. In order to prevent misunderstandings, then, I should make it clear that the BBC cannot accept any obligation to use one particular suggestion in preference to another.

I would also like to assure you that your idea has been recorded for the benefit of senior management and producers, to whom they will be available when making decisions regarding future programming and policy. Should a production team be interested in your idea, they will be in touch with you directly.

Thank you for your interest in the BBC, and for taking the time to contact us with your proposal.

Regards

Joanna
BBC Information

(Please note that I had suggested using the main people who started or monitor these blogs, not their entries.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: