FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks from William Rodriguez

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Thanks from William Rodriguez Reply with quote

Dear Friends, I want to say thank you to all the people involved in making the tour such an overwhelming success. I am so sorry for the last cancelled dates, but as you may have known by now, I had to travel back to NY in an emergency flight because my wife Elizabeth had a miscarriage. We were devastated by this since the baby was due on September the 11th this year. We are much better now that we are together. Anyway, I will retake those cancelled dates back in June, God willing and I will thank everyone again in person. I am back on the fight and will be in Hollywood and Irvine California this week spreading the information. I want to publicly also aknowledge Annie Machon for her tedious work and inpecable planning. Anthony Becker and Jonathan for filming and giving road support and Belinda for her hospitality. To all the local activists for doing their best to accomodate all of us. Please be in contact with Annie for the second part of the upcoming tour events.

Finally, I have no problems to repeating some cities, but as I read some of the postings I can see there was a misunderstanding in Glasgow on how the procedure of the presentations was going to be done.
To clarify for all, I always need at least 30 minutes before the presentation for prayer and emotional preparation for the gruelling reviving of the event. People often forget that I have been doing sometimes up to 6 interviews a day and also in some parts 2 events in a day as well. This amount of Psychorragia forces me to have some recharging before the events. Since the emotional story and what it means is the planting of the seed for the local groups to act on, there is no need for long movies or speeches after I finish. It is a moment for people to digest and come to terms with the message. The inital powerpoint presentation is to establish in the audience, who am I, they do not know what I represent in activism on my community. I always talk how they have used the event to create an international criminalization against Islam and I understand this better than many. Hope this clarifies some of the "misunderstandings" and get the work done for the future.

All the best

William R.

http://www.william911.com
http://www.Rosie.com
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello William,

Sorry to hear about your loss. May you pass on my sympathies.

On another note, your visit to Henley on Thames was very well received and no doubt I will organise another visit for you in one of our local churches. I hope to improve the attention of the local media (unlike in other parts of the country where you were better received).

I have never organised something like this before. Although I had personal satisfaction for the result, lessons were learned.
Light Infantree
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks from William Rodriguez Reply with quote

William_Rodriguez wrote:

Since the emotional story and what it means is the planting of the seed for the local groups to act on, there is no need for long movies or speeches after I finish. It is a moment for people to digest and come to terms with the message. The inital powerpoint presentation is to establish in the audience, who am I, they do not know what I represent in activism on my community. I always talk how they have used the event to create an international criminalization against Islam and I understand this better than many. Hope this clarifies some of the "misunderstandings" and get the work done for the future.

I feel that this is so very important. Your delivery is quite unique, pure and simple experience, telling how it was/is from your own perspective.

Currently, with the vast majority of truth seekers still making up their minds and many yet to engauge with the facts, your testimony serves as a catalyst to encourage people to find out more and to enter the debate.

{When a band plays live no-one asks them to have a Q & A at the end. To cram in films, disussions etc serves only to distort the plain and simple truth. I woud encourage groups hosting future events for William to 'KISS' it: Keep It Simple, Stupid! let the truth do the talking.}

The biggest step with 911 truth is the first one, Your personal story makes that step a little easier to make.

Shine on William Rodriguez, shine on

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Thank you again Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for all the efforts. Pictures will be posted in the future of all the events , to be used by the local groups once we digitize all the videos that we shoot and we can pull the stills. There were more than 100 miniDV tapes shot, so, patience as we go through them.

Elizabeth sends thanks to all for your support.

William R.

http://www.william911.com
http://www.Rosie.com
DrJazzz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi William it was great to meet you again (hoped you like the t-shirt!) and look forward to the next time. Let's make the next tour even better. Very sorry to hear about your news. Patrick
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and many thanks William for being a marvellous 911 truth messenger and fabulous ambassador for 911 truth.

The impact of your delivery at Lancaster is in my opinion best summed up by this personal account:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=56845&highlight=#568 45

and if you missed reading this thread here it is again:-

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=56486&highlight=#564 86

Really sorry to hear about the tragic news Crying or Very sad

I look forward to seeing the pictures of the tour as well as your return visiit in the summer, perhaps with Elizabeth, when you can both dance the Samba in Lancaster!

Thanks once again for your tremendous efforts you have made a huge contribution to the UK 911 truth campaign.

Justice, peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Ursula
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: thanks william! Reply with quote

Thank you william! Im so sorry to hear the sad news, our thoughts are with you both. I was at the ipswich lecture and you were so gracious and kind, it was very humbling to hear your story and you have helped make me feel braver about spreading the truth about 9/11, sometimes its so difficult because people want to trust what their told by the media and resent information that puts a spin on things. Anyways, just wanted to thank you for being an inspiration to all us normal people who just want the truth to mean something. you are our hero!
Light Infantree

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs Up

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William I just want to say Best wishes and Bright blessings to you and your wife and family.

Keep your chin up and keep spreading the word.

Best Wishes

Linda and Steve
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good to see you in Glasgow William. Thank you Wink

And please send our very best wishes to Elizabeth.

Regards,

Brian
Eckyboy
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met you at the Edinburgh event and I found you both honest and sincere and my best wishes go with you for now and the future. We need more people like you to stand up and be counted.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has hit the headlines again this week
no wonder Press TV is banned in Britain
US silences national witness who debunked official 9/11 report
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/06/287599/us-silences-national-he ro-over-911/
Wed Feb 6, 2013 2:43PM GMT
My story, which I was recognized as a national hero, doesn’t show up anywhere on the report because my story basically destroys the official one because of the explosion.”
“Actually, there was an initial explosion in the basement seconds before the plane hit. I spoke about it - they didn’t want me to talk about it,” said William Rodriguez, a janitor working for 20 years in the North Tower of the World Trade Center buildings.
Rodriguez was responsible for single-handedly saving at least 15 people, rescuing thousands of survivors while assisting firefighters during the attacks, and subsequently raising 122 million dollars for the victims of 9/11.
“My story, which I was recognized as a national hero, doesn’t show up anywhere on the report because my story basically destroys the official one because of the explosion,” said Rodriguez.
The American hero believes the so-called 9/11 report is incorrect while the truth is yet to be revealed, as questions remain unanswered including the fact that the government trained Osama bin Laden who “was given support for the Afghan rebels to fight with the Russians.”
“As a matter of fact, I did an interview with a former FBI director who on camera told me that he met with Osama bin Laden in the United States, and he helped put together a care package of 155 million dollars in weapons for the Afghan rebels,” Rodriguez said.
Rodriguez went on to reveal that the US government opened a compensation fund awarding USD1.6-3 million to the victims of the families if they agreed not to sue the US government.
“The federal government created a federal compensation fund which was a fund to basically alleviate the pain of the families by basically paying them and, actually, also for families to avoid the lawsuits,” Rodriguez concluded.
On September 11, 2001, a series of coordinated attacks were carried out in the United States leaving almost 3,000 people dead.
The US, under the administration of former President George W. Bush, invaded Afghanistan in 2001 after claiming that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by members of al-Qaeda harbored by the then Taliban regime in Afghanistan.
The US also attacked Iraq in 2003 claiming that the Middle Eastern country was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. Washington’s wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have claimed the lives of more than a million people.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: